Adam's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Adam's lady needs more than he can give.
1.2k words
4.34
40.3k
5
5

Part 4 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Part 04

I thought a lot about Wendy and John that day, Wendy especially, and wished there was something more we could do for them. There rarely is in these situations except to pitch in where you can, tell them that you're thinking of them, and include them in your prayers.

I tried to immerse myself in my work and put their tragedy out of my head. That turned out to be necessary, because we'd been battling a bad hydraulic seal on a piece of equipment that we very much needed to keep running, and it was getting worse. We'd been waiting for a replacement which was being FedEx'ed to Rock Springs and then messengered out to us.

We had "custom engineered" it for the 5th or 6th time and had it working OK, when our main generator blew. And I mean blew, loud bang, sparks, black smoke, the works. We knew we were done, and had some expensive downtime ahead of us. The smaller generator is only enough to operate the lights in the trailers and a few small appliances. Speaking of appliances, we were toast.

That happened late on a Wednesday morning, and I wasn't due to leave until Friday afternoon, but when it became obvious that only the maintenance guy and mechanics would be of any use the rest of us split.

I didn't even take time to clean up, I was so looking forward to surprising Kristi and having a couple of extra days with her. I pushed my old beater Jeep through the rugged stuff as fast as I dared, and when I hit the paved road after about 90 minutes of bouncing, I pushed it up to the highest vibration level I could tolerate and set the cruise at 82mph.

I had my Sirius radio playing (regular stations out here are few, weak, and bad - farm reports, etc.), and I thought about Wendy and her dad, and John, and Ron and Kori of course, and a lot about Kristi. Maybe this weekend we could set a date, look at wedding venues, that kind of stuff.

It was time she made an honest man out of me, but we hadn't really discussed it much. I intended to ask Ron to be my best man, and I think she wanted Kori and Wendy on her side. My brother could be the other groomsman, and that was enough, we should keep it kind of small in my opinion. My thoughts wander like that when I drive or hike.

The time passed quickly, despite a stop for gas and snacks and some pretty nasty wind and dust devils just north of Cheyenne, and soon I was starting to hit Denver traffic. Yuck. No wonder I liked being out in Wyoming so much! My commute was long, but none of this crap every day.

I pulled up in front of my house and stopped in the driveway, on the right side. I was glad to see her car in the garage on the left, but not too thrilled she'd left the door up. We leave my beater out all the time, and she parks her little Solstice on the left, because my baby gets full-time rights to the other side. It was there, seemingly fine under its cover, but if the door is left open someone could cause a lot of damage. I'd mention it later, but would come back out and close it in a minute, because I wanted to surprise her and she'd surely hear the door go down.

I snuck in quietly and shushed Ralph when he came wagging his old Lab body over to me. I fussed over him a little to settle him down, then looked around. It was very quiet, and I assumed Kristi was either upstairs or out back, so I crept up the steps. I'd probably scare the hell out of her, but she'd forgive me when she realized we had 2 extra days together!

When I got near the top of the steps I could hear her moaning, the sounds she makes in sexual heat only. Oh my god, I was finally going to catch her! My cock started to harden at the thought.

We had, some time ago, made a visit to an adult store in town, and had bought her a pretty large black dildo, supposedly modeled on some porn star's cock (she chose it, what does that tell you?), and one of those fancy artistic glass ones that are so expensive, spending a cool $195 on toys to keep her fulfilled when I was gone.

She claimed to love them, especially the glass one, but she never let me watch her play. I desperately wanted to, I find a woman pleasuring herself to be very erotic, but she said as long as I was there she didn't need them.

Now, though, I was going to sneak in and watch her at play. Perversely, I kind of hoped she'd be using the big black cock.

Her moans grew louder as I got near the door to our room, and when I peeked around the door at first I was confused. There seemed to be too many feet, and my mind could not take in what I was seeing.

Kristi was kind of curled on one side, her arm and breasts against some motherfucker's hip, her soft hair cascading across his stomach and thighs as she sucked his cock! He was flat on his back, feet apart, and I was looking at his hairy balls and fat shaft, and the side of Kristi's face as she eagerly sucked him, moaning as she does when aroused.

She had her legs curled up, and I could see her swollen pussy, and what could only be a stream of semen trailing out of her, across the back of her thigh, and onto my sheets, a sticky white pool against her leg. She had obviously fucked him once, and was now getting him hard for a repeat, which is a pattern I know well.

I was too stunned, too shocked and hurt to even speak. I could hear my heart hammering in my chest, and thought my head would explode, but I couldn't utter a sound. I think I started to hyperventilate.

As I stupidly stood there, it became like an out-of-body experience, like I was watching a movie. She stopped sucking him and raised up, shaking her hair back over her shoulders as she straddled him, her back to me.

I stared, unable to blink much less turn away, as she reached back and guided his 7" cock into her already cum-filled pussy. She began to grind on him, and I watched his cum slick cock slide in and out of her. Into my Kristi. Into my beautiful girl. Into the pussy that was all mine, and she came on him, moaning out her pleasure, and he groaned as he blasted another load of cum deep into my fiance'. And I coud see his cum running out of her, and hear their sounds, and smell the sex in the room, and I was totally disgusted to realize that my cock was rock hard and pulsing, ready to cum.

And that was when the anger hit, a white hot rage, and I grabbed a chair and threw it into the mirror on the dresser, shattering the chair and the mirror, silent no more.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers