Adam's Journey Pt. 09

Story Info
Adam keeps moving ahead.
3.9k words
4.16
30.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I joined Ron out by the pool, taking the cold glass he offered and downing about half of it in one gulp, the salton the rim burning my lips slightly. Delicious, as always.

Ron watched me finish off the margarita before speaking. "Looks like I'll have to make another pitcher. So, has Kori been working on you? I think she's as hurt by you and Kristi breaking up as the two of you are."

"What do you mean?"

"She just thinks you guys were so perfect together - which you were by the way - and she loves you both and doesn't want you to screw up your lives."

"Well, that may already be the reality, you know? I mean, some things can't be forgotten no matter how much I might want to."

He looked at me for a moment as he salted a glass for Kori. "Has it occurred to you that maybe it was just sex, that maybe it didn't mean anything?"

"You're not serious! It was definitely sex, I don't know about 'just sex', and it meant something to me. How would you feel if it had been Kori and you had walked in on her fucking some guy?"

He didn't answer right away, he seemed to be thinking about it. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe if she was really enjoying it, and just doing it 'cause it felt good, or was lonely, or just wanted to try something different, and didn't really care about the guy too much, it might not be so bad."

I snorted "Yeah, right. And you'd be OK with that. Sure."

"Hey you know, I'm not all that well endowed like you, so I could see her wanting something a little bigger. Who could fault her for that?" He laughed. "If she'd let me watch I might just find her a guy myself, I think watching my wife get herself laid might be a real turn-on."

"You're crazy Ronnie. Anyhow, to answer your question, yes, Kori's been working on me. She's going to call Kristi and have her come over. Now, tonight."

"And you're alright with that?"

"I don't know how I feel. I guess it's OK. If not, I'll just leave and let her have you guys for awhile. She's probably pretty lonely, even with K checking up on her."

I set my glass on the counter and turned to dive in the pool, seeing Kori walk onto the patio out of the corner of my eye just before I hit the water. I swam several hard, fast laps the length of the pool before slowing for a couple of leisurely cool down laps, and then put my elbows up on the edge where I could talk to the two of them while staying in the water.

Kori was still dressed as before in one of Ron's shirts and her bikini bottoms. She handed me a fresh margarita and set hers on the edge of the pool where she could reach it, stripping off her shirt and jumping into the pool with me. She surfaced next to me, and put her arm around my shoulder. I could feel her soft naked breast and hard nipple against my side.

"Kristi said she'd be over in about 15 or 20 minutes. I hope you're OK with that."

"Kori, you know me. I'm pretty much OK with anything a woman tells me while she's rubbing her tits all over me." I tried to make light of the situation, but was very jumbled emotionally, inside.

She pulled herself up out of the water, displaying her breasts to me, nipples jutting out hard and beautiful in the cool water. "You guys are all the same. A little bit of tit and all is right with the world."

I thought that would make a great bumper sticker, or could possibly even be a fantastic new motto for the Boy Scouts.

I was always glad that Kori was this comfortable around me and Kristi, and that Ron wasn't jealous of her harmless flirting and tendency toward exhibitionism. He lowered himself into the pool with Kori and I, groaning as he let the water take the weight of his tired muscles.

We just kind of floated and talked for awhile, Ron eventually laying on an air mattress and drifting. Kori tried to dunk me, which she can never do by herself unless I let her, but we wound up doing a lot of touchy-feely. Usually Kori and Kristi would come at me together, and between them they could usually get me down. I was never entirely sure who I was groping or who was groping me in that situation, but it didn't matter, it was just good clean fun with friends.

It didn't feel right, her all over me and mostly naked with Ron there and Kristi not, so I pulled away and climbed out to get a refill on my drink. I was half-hard under my wet swimsuit, and it clung to me.

Kori asked for a refill, and I squatted down to fill her glass from the rapidly emptying pitcher. She reached out and slid her hand up the leg of my trunks, squeezing my cock and almost startling me into dropping the pitcher.

I muttered "Jesus, K! Don't do that!" I glanced at Ron, but he had his eyes closed, dozing as he bobbed around on his raft. She kept her hand wrapped around my cock, and I hardened.

"I'm just trying to figure out how Kristi could want something else, instead of this."

"I guess there's more to life than a big dick." I pulled away, rigid and tingling. "You'll have to ask her, she tells you everything. If you find out how I let her down, you let me know so I don't make the same mistake with my next girl, whoever that might turn out to be."

Bitter now, and some of the anger returning, my hard-on faded quickly.

Kristi picked that moment to show up, just as my hurt and bitterness were again pushed to the forefront. She walked out their back door and over near me, stopping a couple of feet away, her eyes searching my face.

"Hi Adam." She paused, still looking at me. "I can see this was probably a bad idea."

She had always been very good at reading my mood by looking in my eyes. "No, Kristi, it's OK. I'm fine. Can I get you a drink - we've got Ron's patented margaritas, your favorite."

She smiled softly. "Sure, that would be good. How's the water?"

I watched as she tugged off her t-shirt and short blue shorts, revealing her skimpy white bikini underneath. It was my favorite of her swim suits, tiny and tight, and a wonderful contrast against her tan skin. It also allowed her nipples to show nicely, as they were now. Why did she have to be so damn beautiful?

"It's nice, cool. Feels pretty good" Great, I couldn't even speak in complete sentences. Idiot!

I handed her her drink and she took a couple of sips and handed it back to me, then turned and did a running dive into the pool, making almost no splash. Lithe and gorgeous, as always. Goddammit!

I sat on one of the bar stools and watched her do a couple of smooth fast laps up and down the pool, with no wasted motion. The speed that I obtained through a power stroke she acheived with streamlined efficiency, and I loved to watch her form and grace. She eventually veered off course and under Ron's dozing, floating form, upending his raft and dumping him into the water.

He came up sputtering and cussing her good-naturedly, and then she and Kori descended on him, splashing and raising a ruckus. Soon Kori came up laughing, holding his suit aloft, before flinging it way up onto the deck near the house.

They were all laughing, and he was threatening the two of them with personal injury, but they easily stayed out of his reach.

The girls climbed out of the pool then and left him treading water, unwilling to climb out naked with everyone watching him. Of course, Kori was half naked and Kristi might as well have been in that tiny suit, but Ron was imploring me to help him out by throwing his suit back to him.

"Sorry buddy, you got yourself into this. I'd take a bullet for you pal, but if I help you they'll turn on me next, and you see how evil they can be."

He held out for several minutes, threatening them the whole time and eventually including me in his threats. He had to give up when he started to get cold. He cupped one hand over his genitals and climbed the ladder one-handed, then covered his groin with both hands as he tracked down his suit, shaking his bare ass at us as he went by.

We were all laughing uproariously at his foolishness, until I glanced at Kristi. Her back was to me, and she was bending forward, laughing so hard she had her hands on her knees and was gasping for breath.

I saw her in that tiny suit, her long hair, wet now, and smooth muscular back and round perfect ass, her long fine legs, and my mind instantly flashed to the sight of another man's balls pressed up against that perfect ass, her perfect legs straddling him as his cock thrust deep inside of her, spilling his load. I even thought I could hear her moans of pleasure. I suddenly felt like I'd been kicked in the gut, and the air went out of me.

When I could breathe I said "Well, I'm kind of tired. I think I'll go on home for now."

Kori grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes. 'Oh Adam, don't leave, we were just having some fun!"

"No, it's not that. I'm just kind of tired, and with the drinks..."

Kristi looked at me. "It's OK. I'll go. I shouldn't have come over. I knew it was a mistake."

"No Kristi, you stay, you just got here. I'll go. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow, don't worry, it's no big deal."

Kristi and I looked into each others eyes, into each other's face for a few seconds. I wondered if the pain was as obvious on my face as it was on hers. I walked away, across the yard and home, and knew they were all silently watching me go.

Ralph wanted out when I got home, and he headed over to the pool to join their party. He's a good swimmer, and enjoys Ron and Kori's pool, and he'd be overjoyed to find Kristi there, I knew. Traitor.

I went in and stripped out of my wet trunks, putting on shorts and a loose fitting shirt that I left unbuttoned. Grabbing a beer from the fridge I went out on my patio and flopped down into a lounge chair, tired from my restless night, the alcohol, and the emotional roller coaster I'd been on.

It was a fairly warm night, and I must have dozed off about half way through my beer, because the next thing I knew Ralph was poking at me with his nose and licking my face. I opened my eyes to find Kristi looking down at me and discover that almost two hours had gone by.

"Sorry to wake you up. I just wanted to be sure that Ralph got home, and I really need to pick up a few of my things, if that's OK."

"Uh, yeah, sure. Take whatever you need." She was still in her skimpy suit and had just pulled a brief cover-up over it. It didn't cover up very much. "I see the old dog is pretty wet, he must have had a good time."

She smiled, and my heart ached at her beauty. "He's a great swimmer. We kept throwing the ball in for him and he kept on diving in. We had to quit or he'd still be going at it."

She looked at me again, and I could see the awkwardness written all over her.

I hated that we were this uncomfortable and awkward with each other, it had never been this way between us before, not since the moment we first met.

We had just clicked instantly at that first moment, like we'd always been waiting for one another, and now we could hardly stand to be around each other. The tension was almost painful, like two people shuffling their feet and hoping for an excuse to leave.

She turned away first. "Well, I guess I'll go get my stuff."

"OK, sure. Let me know if you need a hand with anything." I didn't want her to take her things from my house, to leave, but there I was, offering to help her. Just foolish pride, but what an idiot it can make of a person.

She went upstairs and I leaned back and took a slug of my beer. Warm, yuck. She came back out about 10 minutes later carrying a bunch of miscellaneous stuff - hair dryer, some clothes, a couple of books and magazines, the power cord for her laptop - an unwieldy stack. I stood to help her.

I heard myself say "Do you want a beer or something, before you go?" I'm not sure where that came from, or which of us was more surprised.

She looked at me for several seconds. "No, I should just go. If I drink any more I won't be able to drive."

Her staying at my place didn't seem like an entirely bad idea, but I didn't say so. "Well then, let me help you get your stuff to your car."

I took much of her stuff and we walked across the lawns to Ron and Kori's driveway where she had left her car.

As she took things from me to put in her car she brushed my arms and hands with hers, and I could feel her heat and her soft skin, and smell the chlorine in her hair and the sweet feminine scent of her body. I wanted her.

She finished loading and turned to me. "Thanks Adam. Um, Adam... I need to tell you how sorry I am. It was a stupid mistake, I just never thought you'd care so much. It was just sex, he's just kind of a loose friend. He doesn't mean anything to me - not like you."

"Yeah, well... I guess maybe I'm just old fashioned. I never expected anything like that. I wasn't prepared for it."

She frowned slightly, looking at me. "But I sensed something, I don't know, I just thought it would be kind of OK."

"Nope. Not OK."

"Oh Adam. How could I have fucked up so bad?"

"I don't know Kristi, it's a good question."

We said no more, and she got in her car and drove off. I watched her go, until her taillights disappeared around the corner. Again I had let opportunities go by, and wondered why.

Ron's voice from behind me made me jump.

"You know, I always thought you were smarter than this. You keep getting a lifeline thrown to you, but you're too fucking dumb to grab it. What are you thinking?"

I turned to find him and Kori standing there, looking at me. "C'mon you guys, it's not that easy. This is a tough deal for us, and I don't know if we can come through it. I don't see how."

Kori jumped in: "It doesn't need to be so hard, you're the one making it that way. You realize that Kristi knows that she screwed up, but she just doesn't really understand why you are so upset and angry about it."

"How could she not understand? Did she think I'd just be thrilled to have her fucking around with other guys?"

They both jumped me, Kori first. "Oh Adam, give me a break! It was one guy, and this was only the second time she'd ever been with him. And you're not entirely blameless here either, being gone all the time." Then Ron: "And you know, you've sent her a few signals that might have led her to believe you wouldn't be so against the idea - she was telling us tonight about that contest you talked her into doing."

I had never brought that up with them, it was kind of embarassing for me, but I had been thinking about it off and on that day. And somehow, Kori telling me that this had "only" been her second time with this guy really didn't help much.

Kori wasn't done. "And you're not so innocent either, you act like you've never cheated either. I suppose you've told Kristi all about Izzy?"

Izzy is Isabella Maria Esposito, always Izzy to everyone but her grandmother and sometimes when her mother is upset with her, and I'd known her since - well, since before I had any memory of her, really.

I felt like they were ganging up on me, and I had to object. "That's not fair, Izzy is different, you know that, that doesn't count."

Kori laughed sarcastically. "Oh, so when you're making the rules that's different. It's OK for you to cheat, and with a married woman yet, but that's OK 'cause it's you, only Kristi has to be good all the time. Jesus, Adam! What a double standard!"

Stubborn, like a petulant child, I said "No, it is diffferent. Izzy is a totally different situation."

"No, Adam, she's not. Admit it."

K was right of course, and I had felt guilty about my thing with Izzy since Kristi and I had been together, and that relationship had been on my mind several times as I castigated Kristi for her mistake. I knew full well that I was not innocent.

Izzy is a long story, and I wasn't going to bring her into this tale, but I guess I'll have to tell you about her at some point, at least a little bit, for this to make any sense.

That's for another day though, because now I have to tell you about the contest that Ron had referred to. I really did understand about how Kristi could have come away from that thinking that her being with other guys might be OK with me. I had kicked myself for that several times since that night, but I still found it arousing.

It had all started out innocently enough, we had gone out to dinner at a nice steak house in Denver while I was home one weekend, and had stopped for drinks at a little Caribbean themed club that we liked on our way home. We thought a couple drinks and a little dancing would be fun, and it was still early.

Well, this was in late March or early April, and I guess in honor of all the college spring breakers in Florida and elsewhere at that time, they had a spring break party going on and the place was really hopping. They had posters up stating that at 9:00 they were going to start a wet t-shirt contest, with a $1000 first prize.

Kristi pointed the poster out to me. "I bet you're gonna want to stay for that, huh?"

Kiddingly I answered "You bet! Especially if you're going to enter it!"

She thought that was pretty funny. 'Oh, sure! I'm going to take my almost 30 year old body on stage and show it off with all these nubile young girls. Uh-huh, right!"

There were some pretty beautiful young hard bodies in there, but Kristi was probably sexier that most, if not all of them. She doesn't have the big tits that some of these girls were sporting, but she just exudes this subtle sexiness, and her tall, beautiful form had been attracting plenty of looks from the mostly younger crowd.

I had to keep jabbing her. "No, c'mon, you should enter. You're hotter than most of these girls."

"No way, Adam."

"Oh, c'mon! How about if I dare you?"

I should have known better than to say that. Kristi is very competitive, and when she plays, she plays hard and intends to win. She will almost always step up to a challenge.

"What's in it for me if I enter?"

I was amazed! She was actually considering it! "Well if you win you get $1,000."

"No, bub, I mean from you. What do I win?"

"Well, let's see. I could be your slave for an entire weekend, forced to obey your every command."

She smiled. "I already have that. How about I get your Shelby for a weekend, to drive wherever I want? And you buy the gas."

Yikes! She drives a tough bargain, but I couldn't back down.

"Well, OK but only if you finish in the top three. No dogging it."

She stuck out her hand, and I shook it very formally. "Deal. But for now let's dance."

We did, and I noticed other guys looking her over. She looked very good in a short tight black skirt and a snug red and white top which displayed her breasts, nipples and all. No bra under that top, and at my request she had gone without panties too, although she frequently does that on her own. Her long dark blonde waves were the only thing that hid her tits, and that only occasionally. She was smiling a lot, and her eyes were bright and sparkling. She's just an all-around knockout.

As it rolled up on time for the contest, the DJ called all the contestants to come forward. What looked to be about 21 or 22 girls gathered near the stage, and Kristi left to join them. As she did, she said "Not too late to back out."

"Nope, a deal is a deal. Go for it." I was really looking forward to seeing this, I knew we'd laugh about it later.

She joined the other girls, all of whom looked younger than her and several of whom were very busty. One platinum blonde, in particular, looked like she might be tough competition.

They took all the girls backstage, and started hyping up the crowd for the contest. There were probably a couple hundred people in the place, mostly early twenty-somethings, and it was getting very rowdy.

It got even more so when they started to bring the girls back on stage, all of them now dressed identically in a thin white t-shirt and tight red nylon shorts that the club had provided.

Kristi was the tallest one up there by a couple of inches, and I thought the hottest, but there were some pretty girls and some dynamite bodies. This should be fun. I noticed that Kristi's nipples were standing out proudly under the thin cotton shirt, and that her shorts were so tight they looked painted on. It left little to the imagination, but Kristi just shook her hair back and kept smiling, seeming totally un-selfconscious about the guys looking at her body.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12