Adam's Journey Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had struggled into the top. It fit much tighter on her more voluptuous body than it did on Kristi, stretched over Sue's big tits. Her large nipples were obvious and proud, and looked great. I was pretty hard, I wouldn't have minded if Sue had been serious. I think I could have provided that creamy dessert with just a little help from her.

"Wow Sue, I like the way that top fits on you. I don't remember it having those large bumps in the front the last time Kristi wore it."

"Ha, funny man. I'm stretching it all out of shape, I hope I don't ruin it for her."

I shrugged "Well, if so it will have given it's life for a worthy cause." I reached out and stroked her fat, protruding nipple "Are you going to be able to suck those back in before you go home? They're beautiful, but kind of obvious."

She slapped my hand away "Not if you keep doing that I won't, now quit it! So, tell me, did you enjoy that?"

"Sue, I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing blowjobs I've ever had. How did you learn to do that?"

She smiled and licked her lips, as though remembering. "I told you, lots of practice. It's just a matter of learning to control your gag reflex and realizing you're not going to suffocate. And, of course having a big cock or two to practice on. I've gotten to where I really enjoy it, nothing gives me more power over a man than having his cock down my throat. Makes me very horny."

I laughed a little at her obvious enthusiasm "Well, I'm available anytime you need more practice."

"Mmmm, careful what you wish for, I might be over here a couple of times a day. But enough about that, I wanted to find out how you feel now that we did all this in front of Rick, and you could see what I was talking about." She paused. "Well?"

"Well, Sue, I guess I'd have to say it wasn't as freaky as I thought it would be. Once we got going, and I could tell he was really getting off on it, it seemed pretty OK."

"Hmmph. Pretty OK, well thanks a lot!"

"No, no, not you Sue, you were amazing. I mean having him here, it wasn't too awful weird, you know?"

She looked at me appraisingly. "I was pretty impressed with the way you jumped in and started to push him around a little, I didn't expect that. Calling him in to take my panties off of me and then forcing him to see how turned on I was, that was really inspired. Are you sure you're a rookie at this?"

I laughed at that, it was so ludicrous. "Less than rookie Sue, I'm a rank amateur. I have to tell you, not only have I never had sex with a woman in front of her husband before, I've never even considered it. Or thought it was possible, for that matter, without getting beat up or shot."

"Well then, you're a natural. You'd probably be surprised how many husbands there are that would let you fuck their wives, especially if they got to watch."

I looked at her dubiously. "If you say so. I don't think I'll be posting any signs around the neighborhood though."

"You wouldn't have to. These things take on a life of their own."

I sincerely hoped she was wrong. I had enough complications in my life right now without horny houswives hitting on me, angry husbands gunning for me, or horny husbands that wanted me for their wives! Damn, what a weird thought!

"Well, anyhow, you did great with demeaning him, the extra bit of humiliation you put on him was really turning him on. I still can't believe how well you did that."

"Well, I just decided to follow your lead, like you said. You know, the whole Admiral Farragut thing, 'Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead', or something like that."

She laughed again. "I guess that's easy to say when you're the guy with the biggest torpedo, huh?"

I chuckled. "Oh, so now who's the funny one? Sue, I could see that Rick was enjoying it, that it was a big part of the whole experience to him, or I wouldn't have done it. I have no desire to destroy your husband's ego. Although I fail to see how watching his wife get off with another man won't do that."

"I know Adam, but I think he just wants this to happen so bad that he is suppressing his ego for his sexual fantasy, and he doesn't care! He really feels he is inadequate, and wants me to be totally satisfied in a way he doesn't feel he can do. And mostly he wants to be a part of it."

Here we were, back at the same speed bump.

"You're still coming over tomorrow night, right?"

"Planning to. Around 8:00 did you say?"

"Sure, 8 or 8:30. We'll take the girls to Grandma about 7:00, so anytime after that is good. And you'll try, with Rick I mean?"

"I'll try Sue, but I make no guarantees. This is all new and strange to me too. Maybe I won't even be able to get it up, who knows."

She snorted. "Somehow I doubt that will be a problem, stud. You seem to have a hard-on about seventy percent of the time, as far as I can tell. But on that subject, I have something I wanted to give you."

She dug around in her purse and pulled out a small baggie, which she handed to me. It had two small yellow pills in it.

"What's this?"

"It's a couple of Rick's Cialis pills. Take one about 2 or 3 hours before you come over tomorrow. The other is just for you, in case you like it and have the need on another occasion."

"Sue, I don't know, I've never taken any of this stuff. So far I've never needed it, knock on wood."

She caught the bad pun, and laughed. "Oh, that's so bad. I shouldn't laugh, it only encourages you. Think of it this way; how many times do you think you can get off, if you're over at our house for, say, 3 hours or so?" "I don't know, three times, maybe. Two for sure, probbly not four."

"Ok then, try this and see what happens. I can practically guarantee that you will like the results. It's kind of the party drug of choice these days, I hear. Depending on the type of party, I suppose."

"Ok, I guess I can try it once. What can it hurt?"

"Uh-huh. Prepare to be amazed Adam, you think your cock was big and hard tonight? You ain't seen nuthin' yet! Well, I better get home, your guests will be here any second now."

I got her a bag for their cum stained clothes, and she bagged them up.

"Thanks again for the cooking Sue, you really shouldn't have."

"No problem Adam, thank you for the little snack, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, me or Rick." She laughed. "I really thought he would chicken out. Tomorrrow should be fun, I'm horny already! Guess I'll go screw his brains out."

"Have fun. I'm glad I have the new Velcroed-in kind."

"What?"

"Never mind. Goodnight Sue."

"Bye, Adam!"

12