Adam's Journey Pt. 28

Story Info
Adam tries to accept new experiences.
5.6k words
4.26
24k
5
0

Part 28 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

My orgasm had been so sudden and intense that it had even surprised me, and I was left gasping and shaken, my cock still deeply buried, motionless, inside of Sue's now liquid pussy. We laid that way for a minute, all three of us silent and unmoving, and when I could speak, for some reason the first thing I said was "Holy fuck! Rick, I just came in your wife!"

I'm not sure why I said that; looking back it was a weird thing to say, but his answer was even stranger I think, because he answered, very matter-of-factly, "Yeah, I know."

Now, I'm not sure what I would have said in his shoes, if some guy had told me that he just shot an enormous load in my woman, but I'm pretty sure it would not be a very calm 'Yeah, I know' kind of response. I just don't know what proper etiquette is for that situation. I seem to recall that my reaction when I'd discovered Kristi in that circumstance had been considerably different, but then I'd had no advance warning or preparation so my manners had been less than perfect, I suppose.

Very slowly I started to move my hips, sliding my cock in and out of Sue just a little, maybe an inch or two. She shuddered and gasped, clenching down on my cock.

"Oh my god Adam, that felt so good! I could feel you cumming way up inside." I kept moving, sliding in her heat maybe three or four inches now, enjoying the smooth, buttery feeling of her cum-filled pussy on my ultra sensitive flesh, my cock staying rock hard.

"Ohhh god, you're going to make me cum again, unh, god, ohh yesss!" I felt her tense and then climax, and I felt the trickle of cum forced out by my thrusts and her contractions as it ran down my shaft onto my balls.

"Sue, did you cum before?"

She gasped "Oh yeah, big time! Right when you did, couldn't you tell?"

I laughed. "No Sue, I only had the capacity to be aware of my own orgasm. I didn't even know you were in the room at that moment. Damn, that was intense!"

"So you liked my little sissy hubby sucking your balls, huh?"

I quaked a little inside at her words. Having my balls sucked while fucking had definitely added something to the experience, I'd give them that! "Sue, let's just say it was different. It worked at that moment, but I'm not ready to make a habit of it."

I was very aware that Rick was sitting listening to our conversation, watching me continue to slowly fuck his wife's overfilled pussy, seeing the flow of cum that I could feel dribble out of her and streak my cock.

"Well, I liked watching him suck your balls, it made me very horny, and he definitely enjoyed it. Rght, honey?"

He didn't answer immediately, and when he spoke he still didn't reply directly to her question. "You have big balls, Adam. Suzy loves a big rack like that, it always turns her on when we watch porn and the guy has a big ol' set of nuts like you do. She's always disappointed with my little marbles. Isn't that right baby?"

Sue readily agreed "Ricky, for cocks and balls bigger is always better. You know that."

I have always heard that many women find men's sexual equipment, especially scrotum and testicles, to be funny looking or unattractive, or for some even repulsive. Fortunately I've never been with a woman that felt that way (or at least has never openly expressed that view), and Sue definitely didn't fall in that category. She seemed to have a serious fetish for big, heavy, saggy balls, lucky for me!

Rick made no move to touch me again, but neither did he move to get out from between our legs. I knew, without seeing him, that he was watching our coupling from just inches away, hearing and smelling the sex as he watched it. "Are you guys going to fuck some more now or, um, uhh..."

"Adam, I think my tiny-dicked little wimp husband wants to clean us up, don't you Ricky?"

"Uh-huh, if it's OK with you guys."

I quickly realized she didn't mean washcloth and towel type of clean-up, remembering what she had said the day she had first approached me, after she had snuck up behind me and seen me cum. She'd said he thought he wanted to go down on her, after. Apparently Rick seriously intended to lick her clean of my substantial deposit of semen. And I had been so sure she was exagerrating! Was he seriously asking to lick all the cum off my cock and balls too?!

"Uh, Sue, Rick, no offense, but I think I'll take a pass. I mean, you're welcome to what I left in Sue of course, I'm done with it, but I'll go with the traditional clean-up."

I heard Rick make a disappointed "Oh!" kind of sound, and Sue looked back at me. "Are you sure Adam? Don't you ever watch the home improvement shows on TV, you know what they say, 'A clean tool is a happy tool', right?"

"OK Sue, except I'd rather you would clean my tool while he cleans you. How does that strike you?"

It struck them both well, and Sue quickly swung her leg over my legs and over Rick's head and stood, my cock sliding suddenly out of her with a wet smacking noise and leaving a trail of white semen across my groin. Her sudden departure left us in the incongruous position of Rick sitting between my legs with his face inches from my cum-slathered erect cock and dripping balls while I sprawled back on the loveseat and Sue stood alongside us.

I quickly sat up as Rick scrambled backwards. Sue laughed at us. "I wish I had a video camera just then, you guys are so funny! Why can't you be more like women and just relax and enjoy it if it feels good?"

Sue laughed again, at me this time as I sat there looking at Rick still sitting on the floor. "Don't look so suspicious Adam, I don't think he's going to sneak up on you when you're not looking. Ricky, take off your stupid apron. You're overdressed, and besides I want to be able to see your little cock so I can compare you guys."

Rick stripped the apron off as Sue looked around, then back at me.

"Let's see now, how about if I sit like this..."

She lowered herself onto the edge of the seat near me, where she could lean over to my lap to suck me, and spread her legs apart to show off her used sex. I looked up at Rick, now standing in front of us naked, and saw that his eyes were glued to his wife's pussy, a look of excitement and anticipation on his face. His cock, all nearly six inches of it, was rigidly erect, upright and curving back toward his stomach in a shallow arc, his balls drawn up tightly to his groin in a small, shrivelled sack not much larger than half of a golf ball. And similarly dimpled, now that I think about it.

The fact that he was smooth and hairless did nothing to flatter his equipment, and probably even accentuated the diminutive size of his balls. I thought that it must take some seriously major cojones to show yourself naked in front of your wife alongside someone noticeably better endowed, and yet he didn't seem to have any, at all! The irony of that thought forced a small chuckle from me, and they both heard it.

"Adam, are you laughing at my husbands pitiful little manhood?"

I glanced guiltily at Rick, knowing I was blushing. "No, no, not at all. I just had a funny thought was all."

"Well, you should laugh at it, it's pretty funny sticking up like that as though it has any useful function." She reached out and ran her fingers over his small shrivelled sack, and I saw his cock twitch and jump. Sue laughed. "Ricky, my poor baby, you're built like a eunuch and yet you go through life with a hard-on. That doesn't seem fair. Maybe when you reach puberty your testicles will descend. Adam, care to share your funny thought with us?"

"Um, no, it's one of those things that's not really funny if you have to explain it." And besides, I thought Sue was humiliating him enough without my help.

Rick had gone back to focusing on his wife's sex, and I followed his gaze. She sat, legs widespread and on display, and she was a slippery, sticky, sexy mess. Because she had stood up, cum had run out of her from deep inside where I'd deposited it, and the inside of her upper thighs were totally smeared and glistening wet above her dark stockings. Her pussy was also smeared and streaked with globs of white pearly cum, and her formerly fluffy little strawberry patch was now cum saturated, matted and dark. Her ruby pussy lips were wet, distended and swollen, her clit protruding. She looked, in a word, used.

Sue slouched back against the loveseat and raised her hips in the air, presenting her so recently assaulted pussy to her husband.

"Well honey, this is what you've been wanting and waiting for. Better get busy before I leak all over the leather, 'cause I think there's lots more in me. Or are you going to chicken out?"

Fascinated by this exchange, and really not believing he'd do it, I watched Rick drop to his knees between his wife's legs, his eyes still locked on her pussy. He put his hands on her knees, then leaned down and kissed her legs gently, just above his hands, first one then the other. He began to slowly kiss, lick and nuzzle his way up Sue's legs, kissing the black nylon, focusing on her sensitive inner thighs, until he came to the semen soaked upper band of her stockings and the glistening cum slick above, which extended three or four inches down her thigh.

He was the star of the show at that moment, as Sue and I just sat and watched him, although I did hear her let out a couple of soft moans and gasps as he tongued her aroused flesh. When he bagan to lick the thin sheen of cum from her thighs on the way to her pussy she muttered a soft "Oh god yes, do it!"

He did, making quick work of the cum on her legs and then burying his face in her sloppy pussy. I could hear him making wet, smacking noises as he worked her overflowing and feverishly hot cunt, and I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed our fluids. Sue came then, hard and loud, her legs slamming shut on the sides of his head and locking him in place as she bucked her oozing pussy into his face.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, make me cum, right there, right there, yeah, like that, oh fuck, fuckyesssI'mcummmmminnng!!"

I could sense by the enthusiasm with which Rick was going at this that he not only was fulfilling his own fantasy, but that he was taking a lot of satisfaction from making Sue cum so well. And boy, did she!

As her orgasm ebbed she toppled over into my lap, her face inches from my cock, but staring up at me with a dazed expression. Rick continued to slurp happily on his creampie as I smiled down at Sue.

"Sounds like you enjoyed that."

She shuddered. "Oh my god! That may be the horniest, nastiest thing I've ever seen or done! I didn't really think he'd do it, but he's such a slut!" Another small aftershock rolled through her as he lapped away at her, and she shuddered again, then grabbed my cock and filled her mouth with semen-slathered rigid meat. She sucked on me for a minute or so, licking and tasting our combined flavors, while Rick continued to work on her, lost in his own little paradise.

When she stopped she looked up at me, and we spoke as though Rick wasn't even there. For all intents and purposes, he wasn't.

"I can't believe your cock is still totally hard after that, Adam. I'm impressed."

So was I! I figured it was the Cialis, but I said "Yeah, it does that sometimes. I'm ready for seconds whenever you are." I'm such a liar! I usually need at least a few minutes of down-time, or at least semi-down-time before going again, but since I still had this strange steel pole between my legs there was no need to admit that.

Still stroking my saliva-slick cock with her hand, she asked if I wanted sloppy seconds.

"Sure, whatever, but I thought he was taking care of that." I motioned toward Rick.

"No, he hasn't finished yet, but I think we want me all shiny clean for you. Ricky baby, on your back on the floor, now! You need to do a better job so Adam can fuck me again."

Rick immediately prostrated himself on the floor, his feet near the place where we still sat, and Sue stood with one leg on each side of him and walked forward until her feet were near his shoulders, widespread, her pussy directly over his face.

"Ricky, you're so new at this I think you missed some, so we're gonna let gravity help us, OK?"

He nodded, his face a wet, gooey mess, wearing a big smile as he stared up into his wife's well-fucked pussy. I watched from behind Sue, looking at the black stockings below her soft white ass and drooping pussy lips as a thick blob of white semen slid from her and hung an inch, then two, below her sex, the thread which was connecting the cum blob to her pussy growing thinner as it hung to three inches, then separating and dropping onto Rick's face. He jumped as it struck him just above his upper lip and slid down his left cheek, but had no time to deal with it as Sue lowered herself onto his face.

Sue moaned deep in her throat as his tongue and lips found her, and I slowly masturbated as I watched her begin to pump her hips back and forth, fucking Rick's face. His arms came up and wrapped around her thighs, pulling her tightly to his lips, and he let out a muffled groan and shot his load on himself, one long spurt up to his ribcage and a couple smaller dribbles onto his stomach, his hard cock continuing to pump and spasm long after his emission had ended.

"Whoa! Sue, it looks like Rick is really enjoying this!"

Sue looked back over her shoulder at me, curious what I was talking about, then looked down at the splash of fresh semen on Rick's stomach.

She raised herself slightly from his face and looked down at him.

"Oh Ricky, you came all over yourself again! That must be so embarrassing for you, to get off just from having another man's cum in my pussy getting smeared in your face."

She reached back and dragged her fingers through his load, smearing it up to his left nipple, which she pinched between her slick fingers.

"Such a pitiful little load, it barely a drop or two. Come on baby, you can do better than that, I know you can!" Leaning back she reached behind and gripped his cock in her fist and began to pump him, trying to wring additional cum from him. She was gripping him hard and jerking him.

"C'mon baby, cum more for me, show Adam you can shoot a big load too, come on baby, you can do it!"

She moved to his small scrotum, squeezing him, and I watched her knuckles whiten as she tightened her grip. I winced as Rick writhed and bucked into her hand, and when she again squeezed and yanked his cock she succeeded in coaxing one more small spurt from him as he cried out. She caught it on her fingers and smeared it over his cock and balls.

"Well, that's still pretty weak, but at least you tried for me. That's a good boy." I was surprised how much I was enjoying the live sex show in front of me, and told myself to be careful about how good my own cock stroking was beginning to feel. It wouldn't do at all for me to cum on myself - Sue was proving to be far too good at humiliation, and I couldn't chance her turning her abusive attention on me! She pivoted over his face so that she was facing me, then lowered herself onto him again, her protuding clit against his chin as he licked her, his nose undoubtedly almost up her ass.

"You finish your clean up job dear, while Adam and I talk. You should be able to focus on your duties now that you don't have your tiny little hard-on to distract you."

He surely didn't have that problem anymore, as his hairless cock quickly began to shrivel and shrink, soon looking no bigger around than my thumb, and about half as long. The whole shaving/hairless thing had been a bad idea; with his cock shrunken and his small nutsack he looked pitifully child-like.

Sue was looking at my crotch, watching me stroke my cock. I could see she was enjoying it, and that kind of turned me on. I spread my legs and let her watch, slowly running my hand up and down my cock and fondling my own balls.

"God Adam, that looks so hot! You're so hard, you must really be enjoying this."

I smiled at her. "Well, it's certainly different."

She smiled. "Yeah, but are you enjoying yourself?"

"I am Sue. What's not to enjoy? You're hot as hell, you give incredible head, I get to fuck you, you feel really good inside - yeah, it's all very weird and different, a little tough for me to deal with at first, but I am having fun. Parts of it aren't really my thing, but you're loving it, right? And Rick sure seems to be enjoying himself."

We heard a muffled "Mmm-hmmm!" and we both laughed. He was apparently in full agreement.

"Yeah Adam, it's been better that I expected. I don't know why I resisted Rick for so long. I still would be if you and I hadn't talked, I couldn't just pick up a stranger. So what's wrong?"

How had she sensed that I was still a little uneasy with this? How do women always seem to know? How could we be sitting and talking like this as she continued to rub her pussy onto her husband's face, forcing my cum into his mouth?

"I don't know Sue, it just seems off somehow. I'm going behind the backs of the other people in my life. And how will it be now if we meet in public, if I bump into you and Rick at the store again or something?"

"Well, what you tell or don't tell your friends and family is up to you. As far as meeting in public, I guess now we'll just be intimate friends instead of just neighbors."

"Ha! Yeah, I'll say! How do I look Rick in the eye after seeing him cum and knowing he was sucking on my balls - and now, he's, uh, well, look at him!"

She laughed. "Oh Adam, he's loving it! This has been his dream for years now! Why don't you stop worrying, stop fretting, and fuck me again?"

She leaned forward onto her hands, lifting from Rick's face and taking the classic doggie position. She wiggled her ass in the air and looked up at me.

"Come on Adam, two holes, no waiting! It's your choice, but get back there, I need your cock!"

I stood and walked around them, and looked down at her wet, open pussy and her pink and puckered little asshole, and at Rick laying under her and making no effort to move. I realized that if I was going to fuck her in this position my balls would be swinging right above his face.

What the hell, no backing out now! Her knees were on either side of his ribcage, his arms under her shins. I kneeled behind her, my legs outside of hers but above his shoulders. I moved my knees outwards to bring me down to her height, and I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit, pushing slightly into her, then out, the head of my cock now wet and glistening.

I pushed against her tight asshole and heard her gasp as she began to stretch to admit my cock, trying to force the head through her tight resistance but then suddenly sliding down and into her pussy. A loud "OHHH!" escaped her throat and she thrust back against me, taking me fully inside her sloppy heat, my balls smashing wetly against her swollen pussy.

She plainly had a lot of cum still up inside her, and her pussy felt like a pot of warm, thick honey bathing my straining cock. I grabbed her hips and fucked her, hard and fast, until my heart was pounding and she was crying out, then pounded a couple of hard, deep thrusts into her as she came, grinding herself against me and holding me deep inside.

I fucked her slow and gentle for a couple minutes while she recovered, then held myself still and let her fuck me for awhile, staying stationary as she fucked herself onto my cock, letting Rick watch from his front row seat as his wife pleasured herself on my rigid pole. We were gradually sliding lower, our legs moving apart as we screwed, and I felt my balls brush Ricks face as they swung back and forth with our movements.

I wasn't sure just where they were hitting him, but knew I was a little uncomfortable with it, then I felt him lick me, and then suck my right testicle, which hangs slightly lower, into his mouth. I had this sick, nervous flutter inside, but it felt good, and I groaned and pushed my balls and the base of my shaft down onto his face, thrusting into Sue.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12