Adam's Journey Pt. 31

Story Info
The next chapter.
4.8k words
4.36
19k
1
0

Part 31 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
191 Followers

Later that afternoon as I worked around home I heard the sound of kids playing over at Ron and Kori's place, and looked out the window in time to see one of Sue's daughters jump off the diving board into the pool. Sue hadn't wasted any time taking Kori up on her offer, and it sounded like the girls were having a blast. I couldn't see Sue anywhere, but a large portion of their pool area is not visible from my patio, and I was sure she was there.

I packed up, both for my work trip as well as the trip to the lake which was to follow, ending up with my usual duffel bag of jeans and heavy duty work wear and two smaller ones, mostly t-shirts, shorts, and swim trunks, for the lake. As I loaded up my Jeep I saw Sue and her girls walking home across the street, the girls each carrying an inflatable pool toy. All were wearing flip-flops, and Sue, trailing the girls, had a light, open cover-up over her suit.

She saw me and turned and waved, and I could see that she was wearing a fairly brief bikini, bright green, the top of which was doing yeoman's duty containing her ample breasts. She saw my smile and did a little wiggle, shaking her big titties at me very enticingly. I laughed and waved her off, reluctantly heading in to finish getting my stuff together.

After loading up I did a quick mental check list to be sure I had everything, then found myself at loose ends an hour or so before my scheduled dinner date with Kori and Ron. I put on clean shorts and a gaudy Hawaiian shirt and grabbed a beer from the fridge, then walked over to see if Kori was home yet. To my surprise I found Ronnie kicked back by the pool on his chaise lounge, looking very relaxed in his swim trunks and sunglasses.

"Hey Ronnie, I didn't expect to see you here already. I thought your lovely wife might be home."

"Nah, I knocked off a little early but she's running a little late. Are you disappointed?"

"Completely, but you win some and you lose some." I took the chair next to his, and noticed him eyeing my beer. He, very uncharacteristically, did not have a drink in hand.

He nodded toward my beer. "I don't suppose you brought another of those, maybe in your pocket or something?"

"No, but I can get you one if you're too lazy to get up. Would you have just laid there and died of thirst if I hadn't shown up?" I stood and headed for his bar area.

"Possibly. Hey, I want one like you're having, you know, from your private stock."

"What the hell are you talking about, you've got the same thing right here?" I held up the bottle from his fridge.

"Yeah, but for some reason they taste better when you pay for them. I wonder why that is."

"Funny guy. How about I just give you this and a couple bucks from my wallet?"

He considered that. "Yeah, that should work."

I handed him his beer, and dropped two singles on his stomach. He pocketed my cash and took a long pull on the bottle, then smacked his lips. "Amazing how much better that tastes when you're buying! What an odd phenomenon."

"Yeah, you're a butt. I can't imagine what Kori sees in you. Hey, Sue and her girls came over and used your pool for awhile, sounded like they really enjoyed it."

"Yeah, I know. I was here, been here all afternoon. Cute kids, and mom's got some major quality boobage going on there. How has that lived across the street all this time and we've barely noticed it?"

I laughed, knowing how much Ron loves a big set of knockers. If he had been sitting there enjoying Sue's big rack all afternoon Kori was in for a fun time tonight! "Yeah, I know. I think she spends her days cleverly disguised as a mild-mannered housewife and mother, then when danger threatens she transforms into Supermams, able to leap tall hard-ons in a single bound!"

Ron shook his head, laughing at our clowning around. Amazing what a nice set of hooters will do to two grown men!

"Seriously though, she seems like a real nice lady. She mentioned that they had you over for dinner last night."

I gave a non-committal "Uh-huh."

"She thinks very highly of you apparently. She couldn't stop singing your praises. It's obvious she doesn't know you very well yet."

I chuckled. "Well, I can't argue with you there. They seem like really nice folks though, and Rick, you know, her husband, can really cook. Gourmet stuff, not like me and you."

He eyed me, waiting for more, which was not forthcoming. "So tell me buddy, why, every time she would talk about you, did her nipples pop out like a couple of big ol' strawberries?"

I laughed. "You're imagining things Ron, you know how you are around a great set of tits."

"I didn't imagine those pal, they were way too good for my imagination. You know if you don't tell me I'll just have to turn Kori loose to worm it out of you."

I groaned, knowing he would. "Well, at least that way I only have to tell it once. What's K planning for dinner, do you know?"

Ron frowned, trying to remember, then brightened. "Burritos. Her burritos and green chile, she knows how much you like that."

"Jeez, that's kind of a lot of trouble, especially considering she's late getting home. Maybe we should just call in a pizza or something."

He shook his head. "Nah, she wanted to give you a good send-off, and she already bought all the stuff."

I did love Kori's Mexican cooking, she used recipes she had gotten from some Hispanic friends of hers, very authentic. Her green chile was the best, flavorful and spicy. "Well, maybe I'll go see if I can do a little prep work for her, cutting up stuff and all, try to save her a little time and effort."

Ron frowned. "OK, now you're just trying to make me look bad, spoiling my wife like that. What's the big idea?"

I laughed at him, knowing that if I didn't make a pre-emptive strike he and Kori would soon be laboring over dinner while I sat out there on my ass. He'd help her, he just wouldn't start without her.

"Ronnie, you don't need my help to make you look bad, you drive that poor woman like a galley slave. Sit, relax, I know my way around."

I went on in and started working on the prep stuff. I did know my way around their kitchen, having spent so much time there, and I'd helped both Ron or Kori with stuff in the past when they would throw parties and all. I found and diced up the green chile peppers and just a couple of jalapenos, discarding the seeds and keeping the hotter peppers separated so that Kori could adjust to taste.

I also cubed up and browned the piece of pork tenderloin she had bought for the chile, and was just starting on getting the ground beef and refried beans out when she showed up.

"Adam, what are you doing?"

"Oh, just thought I'd give you a hand with this since you were running kind of late."

"Wow! That's so sweet!" She came over and gave me a quick kiss, then looked around at what I'd done, as I looked at her. She was wearing a closely tailored business suit in blue-gray, and it was very flattering to her figure, emphasizing her full bust and narrow waist, with the skirt and jacket both flaring out over her shapely hips. Her white blouse was unbuttoned just enough to suggest her deep cleavage, and the slit in the skirt showed a nice amount of shapely leg, tightly encased in tan nylons. The low black heels stayed with the overall conservative feel. She looked great, expensive and confident, and I told her so.

"Thanks, you're so sweet! Board meeting today, I should know those always run late."

I knew she sat on the board of one of her charities, a smallish local non-profit to which she was very dedicated. She quickly took over the prep, getting her chile mixed up and simmering, then giving me a little direction on what to do next while she went up and changed clothes.

She soon came back wearing one of her smaller bikinis and a gauzy cover up that covered up very little, and I looked her up and down, whistling.

"Yikes! That's how you go from hot executive type to just plain hot in under two minutes! Wow!"

She laughed. "Well, you know how much I hate having clothes on. This feels way better."

She got herself a glass of wine from the fridge, Reisling, I think, and we moved around each other getting things set up until everything was at the stage where it just needed cooking time. I was very aware of her body, and of the scent of her perfume when we got close to each other, and thought briefly about the fact that I still had close to ten hours left on that thirty six hour Cialis, if indeed it worked that way.

Leaving things simmering, we walked out to join Ron by the pool, me trailing her and admiring her shape and the swing of her hips as she walked. When she bent down to kiss Ron I tried not to notice how her snug bikini bottoms clung to her and so plainly outlined her pussy, but I couldn't seem to look away. I suppose because I'm such a pig.

Ron smiled up at her, his love for her apparent on his face. "Hi baby. I'm so glad you're home. Another kiss, please?"

She bent again, again displaying her assets to me, and I felt myself hardening and quickly took a seat on one of the lounges. Ron asked Kori to get each of us another beer while she was up, and we both watched her walk across the pool deck, mesmerized.

Ron chuckled softly. "Damn I'm a lucky guy!"

"That you are, my friend, I'm just glad you realize it."

She came back, carrying the two beers, and saw us smiling at her. She smiled back, tilting her head quizzically. "What?"

She passed me my beer, and when she reached out with Ron's he caught her arm and pulled her down with him, nuzzling her neck. "We're both just trying to figure out how I got so lucky, baby."

They kissed and nuzzled together for a few minutes, enjoying each other, and I drank my beer. Their affectionate displays used to bother me a little, early on, but now I'm used to them and don't feel self-conscious when they make out a little. I do admire their love for each other, and the fact that they are not afraid to show it.

They settled back after a brief time, snuggled together, and Ron remembered about Sue. "Oh, hey honey, our little neighbor lady came over for a swim with her kids today. She's pretty nice."

I cut in. "Yeah, and she's got big boobs. I'm pretty sure Ron found her charming."

He leapt to his own defense. "Hey, you're the one she kept talking about! Honey, it seems our friend Adam had dinner with Sue and Rick last night - this sucker never seems to eat at his own house - and she couldn't stop singing his praises."

Kori turned and looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Really Adam? You know you're going to have to tell us that story, don't you?"

I groaned. He had threatened to turn her loose on me, and he hadn't wasted any time.

"C'mon K, can't a guy have any privacy?"

"Well, you already told me what they wanted to do, remember? So did you? Do it, I mean?"

I could see that she would never relent, I've known her long enough to know that, so I told them a slightly modified version. I was still uncomfortable with and somewhat ashamed of what I thought of as the more gay aspects of the evening, and so I left them out. I know it's silly, I should own up to it. It had felt good, really, and it was between consenting adults, everyone involved had enjoyed it and no innocent bystanders were harmed, but still...

I just had some hang-ups that I couldn't tamp down, and this was one of them. A huge one, it seemed. Things were moving way too fast for me, an old leopard trying to change it's spots far too suddenly.

I painted it more as a traditional threesome, something they had wanted to experiment with and we had all enjoyed, and didn't make it too graphic.

When I had finished, Kori pumped her fist and said "Yesss!!"

I looked at her. "What's that about?"

"I won my bet. Kristi bet me that you'd wimp out and not do it, even though she told you to go ahead, but my money was on you."

"You bet money on me fucking Sue? Jesus Kori!" I was amazed at this, it was too weird.

"Well, no, not money. That's just an expression. We bet a prize to be claimed later. Kristi now has to do one thing I tell her to do, no matter what it is, and right now neither of us knows what it might be. I'll be looking forward to collecting."

I turned to Ron. "Damn! I suppose you were in on this too?"

He held his hands up, palms out, waving me off. "Nope, no, not me buddy! Although I'd have sure kicked your ass if you had passed up that opportunity. The Male Society of America would have probably come and taken your balls away, since you wouldn't be using them."

I shook my head, feeling a little used and a little abused, but the thoughts of what kinds of things Kori might demand of Kristi played in my mind, hardening my cock and quickening my pulse, and then dinner was ready and we went in to eat, me attempting to hide my extra bulge. The Cialis was apparently still working quite well, and my erection was very slow to recede.

They dropped the topic of my evening with the neighbors while we ate dinner, and we focused on our upcoming trip instead. We enjoyed the spicy repast as we finalized plans on when and where to meet, who would bring what, etc., and after dinner, as Kori cleaned up a little, Ron and I pulled up a couple of maps on his computer just to be sure we had our facts straight. We had never been to Lake Powell before, but there are limited access points and it seemed pretty straightforward.

The only real unknown we had was how long it would take me to drive there from my job site in Wyoming, and a Google trip map helped some with that. If I got there too far ahead of them there was a nice little resort hotel near the marina, or I could always sack out in my car for awhile. If they got there early they'd have the boat, of course, and I was sure they could keep each other entertained.

With the details settled, we put away the data we'd gathered and refreshed our drinks before heading back out to their patio, taking seats near the pool. Ron had switched to Scotch, and I had Kori pour me about half a glass of Reisling when she poured her own. This would be my last, I had to get home and to bed soon since I only had about 6 more hours before my alarm would be going off in the early darkness to send me back to work.

I took one of the chairs, leaning back comfortably, while Ron stretched out on the chaise lounge. Kori took the chair across the low table from mine, sitting forward on the edge and looking at me intently. I knew what was coming, and didn't have long to wait.

"So, now do we get the real details of your evening with Sue and her hubby?"

"K, there's really not much more to tell. It was just a threesome, like in the stories you read, something they wanted to try, and I fucked Sue while her Rick watched and joined in. It was fun, pretty wild for me, but pretty strange too."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

I was shocked she'd asked that, so flat out like that. "Damn, K, I guess I should have taped it for you!"

"Ooooh, I wish you had! So - answer me!"

"Yeah, I did, sort of. She's pretty talented at that, you know, blowjobs, and she seems to really enjoy doing it."

Ron had been listening, not speaking, but now he asked "How do you 'sort of' cum in her mouth?"

Talking to them about this, despite how close we all are, was proving very uncomfortable for me. "Well, you know, in her mouth and on her face. And, uh, in her husband's face."

"No shit? They were both blowing you?" Ron's kinky side was clearly awake, his interest piqued.

"No, well, c'mon guys. Let's just say he was within range and Sue was doing the aiming." A small lie.

Kori jumped back in. "Did he freak out?"

"Um, no, just the opposite. He seemed to really get off on that."

Ron laughed. "Man! Who'd of figured you'd finally stray from the straight and narrow and instantly fall in with the Kink-meisters. My guess is you were probably the one that freaked, right?"

"I guess, maybe a little. It was kinda weird for me, but it was a pretty erotic evening. Really kind of fun. Definitely different."

Kori stood up and crossed to me, straddling my right leg then lowering herself down so that she was sitting on my thigh facing me. I was instantly aware of the heat of her pussy pressed against my bare thigh, her tiny suit barely separating flesh from flesh. Her back was to Ronnie, but I could see him. He was just watching us, waiting for Kori to make the next move.

She was looking at me, from just a foot or so away, and I held her gaze.

"That was pretty hot Adam, but you know what would be even better?"

I assumed it a rhetorical question and didn't answer, and she went on. "You should have cum inside of her, while her husband just stood there and watched, you should have given her back to him all full of your cum. That would have been hot. From what you said, I bet he would have loved it."

"Umm, well..."

She realized what I was hinting at and slapped my arm. "You did, didn't you? You came in her pussy, right in front of her husband! Oh, damn, that's so sick! I love it!"

Ronnie was kind of laughing too, more in surprise that I had done it. Or maybe that I had admitted it. "You make me proud Adam, proud to be a man. I never would have guessed you had it in you!"

"Well, I don't anymore. Sue does."

They both laughed at that, and I became aware that Kori was slowly humping herself against my leg, clearly very aroused and possibly unaware she was even doing it. I was also painfully aware that her pussy was now not only very hot, but also quite moist through her suit, and that my cock was totally hard and forming an obvious ridge in my pants.

She went on. "That's incredible, right here in our little neighborhood. Who knew? How did he react when you came in his wife?"

"You really want to know?"

"Of course!"

"He went down on her." They both just looked at me.

"I swear, he fucking went down on her and ate her pussy like it was the best thing he'd ever had! She had cum just running out of her and his cock was hard a stone and he lapped up every drop, he polished her clean for the next ten minutes or so. It was amazing!"

Kori was humping my leg harder now, pressing down, and hard enough that I was sure Ronnie was aware of it, and her neck and chest were getting kind of flushed and red. My leg was actually getting wet under her.

Ron watched her for a second or two, then shook his head. "That may be the grossest thing I ever heard!"

I could tell Kori didn't fully agree, and I was of mixed feelings myself, having witnessed the result.

"Yeah, maybe. Or maybe he did it for her, because he flat out lit her up. I mean, she came like a fucking rocket, she loved it. I thought she had cum good while I was fucking her, but when he did that to her she just exploded. She must have cum ten times."

Kori, very matter-of-factly, said "I would have."

Realizing what was happening to her, how aroused she was, and that she was about to bring herself to orgasm on my leg, I put my hands on her thighs and stopped her rocking. She looked at me, and I gave just a slight shake of my head, telling her no.

I'll never know why Ron didn't stop her, or stop us. I can't imagine that he wanted his wife to get off, with me, while he watched, but as always he let her forge ahead and stayed out of her way. Like I said, his attitude is always so damn ambiguous!

Realizing that I had no intention of satisfying her (or of allowing her to satisfy herself) she pushed off of me and crossed to Ron.

"Go home Adam. Go home and go to bed and we'll see you in a week or so. Unless you want to stay and watch me fuck my husband, because that's what I'm going to do right now."

So saying, she popped her top and dropped it to the ground, her bikini bottom immediately following, and lowered herself into Ron's arms.

I scrambled to leave, my cock rigid and aching. I could have stayed and watched, I think, but I couldn't bring myself to. The last thing I saw was Kori tugging at Ron's pants as he squeezed her breast.

stormdog
stormdog
191 Followers
12