Adam's Journey Pt. 34

Story Info
Adam's journeys continue.
7.3k words
4.37
18.1k
3
0

Part 34 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I bumped her one time, hitting her with my elbow and almost knocking her through the curtain and into the hall. She smacked my ass with a loud slap, laughing.

"You did that on purpose!"

"No, I really didn't. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, but this isn't working very well. Here, just turn around and I'll dry your back."

She did, and then I had her turn and I dried hers in the same manner, allowing my hands to wander down onto her small ass, which I cupped in both hands. "You have the cutest little ass. I've always loved the way it fills out your jeans, and it looks even better in my hands."

"You're so sweet Adam! Mmmm, that feels really good, but don't let your mind write checks your body can't cash."

She was right of course, my cock was hanging flaccid like a thick rope, flopping around limply with our movements, and it would not come back to life anytime real soon.

"What does someone as young as you know about checks? I thought your generation was all about credit and debit cards and electronic transfers." As I said that I slid my right hand under her bottom and my middle finger up into her pussy, still hot and slick with her juices and my own.

She groaned. "Mmm-hmm, oh damn, that feels so nice in me! Can you feel how much cum is still in there?"

"Yeah, quite a bit I think. Sorry about that. Here, sit on the bench and I'll dry your legs."

She dropped her towel on the bench and sat on it, and I kneeled down to dry her legs. As I lifted her leg to dry it I was treated to a near eye-level view of her very beautiful little pussy, bright pink and glistening wet from our fucking, her opening now puckered down to about the size of my fingertip.

She didn't seem the least self-conscious about me looking at her, much the way she'd acted while going topless earlier, and as I gazed at her pussy a small bead of pearly white cum escaped her vagina, and without thinking I leaned in and caught it with my tongue. I then proceeded to begin a slow, gentle tongue bath of her inflamed sex, savoring the results of our intimacy. She tasted every bit as wonderful as she looked!

She gasped and cried out softly, then pushed me back, her foot on my chest. "God! What are you doing?"

I smiled at her. "It's called cunnilingus dear, and it's rumored to be very pleasurable. I'm surprised nobody has ever done this to you before."

She laughed. "Don't be an ass, of course I know that, but are you planning to eat my pussy right after you just came in me?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Well, uh, I don't know, it's just, well, no one has ever done that before."

"Good, I'll be your first." I smiled at her. "Relax, see if you don't enjoy it. You know if you can manage one more orgasm it might force the last of the cum out of you. Solves your problem."

"If I can manage one more I'll probably be in a coma the rest of the night, so it won't matter!"

As she was speaking I half lowered my face to her pussy and half raised her pelvis to my face, and as our lips met I thrust my tongue as far into her as I could, tasting and tormenting. Soon she was totally involved, her body tense and thrusting, raised up with her legs over my shoulders and her hands gripping the bench as she pushed herself up and into me, forcing her hot pussy to my mouth. Her heel slammed once into my back, right over my kidney, and I gasped in pain, but she didn't seem to notice. She didn't kick me again, but her thighs did close on the sides of my head, pinning me to her aroused sex. I was fine with that!

Whether she was producing her own flow of cum or I was swallowing my own I'll never know, probably both, but I lapped copious amounts of fluid from her sweet little pussy as she came twice more before falling back onto the bench, limp and exhausted.

Panting heavily, trying to catch her breath as I leaned back from her, she half-moaned "Daaammn!! You old guys really do know some tricks. Whew, that was awesome! I don't know why any women my age would want to date those younger guys!"

I smiled at her. "No, me either. Why are you young women so foolish, do you suppose?"

"Well, I guess those hard, young, muscular bodies are very nice, and their stamina of course, they can keep their cocks hard all night and fuck like bunnies, and cum six or eight times, and we can pretty much get them to do whatever we tell them to, which can be very handy..."

I shook my head. "If you're trying to make me feel better it's not working."

Just as she laughed at her own teasing we heard the bathroom door open, and footsteps cross the tile. We simultaneously made the shush sign, and a soft sshhh! to each other, and we soon heard somebody pissing loud and long into the water in the urinal. Dana raised an eyebrow at me and whispered "Should I surprise him?"

"No! Be quiet!" Her jumping out at whoever it was, naked, while he was peeing, seemed a crazy idea under any circumstances, and I knew she was kidding. I leaned forward and covered her mouth with my own, kissing her to keep her quiet, and because it felt good. He soon finished, and, whistling softly to himself, washed his hands and left without ever knowing we were there.

When I let her speak, she licked her lips and said "Mmmm, you taste like pussy and cum. I bet you're the type that wipes down the exercise equipment at the gym after you use it, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you seemed pretty intent on making sure that my equipment was all clean and ready for the next guy just now, so I figure you wipe your sweat off the stuff at the gym too."

I actually do that, but I found the analogy disturbing for some reason, the idea of me licking her pussy clean so she'd be ready for another lover. It just hit me the wrong way.

"I wasn't really thinking about that, I just liked it, it felt right. And you sure seemed to enjoy it." I paused, looking at her. "Anyhow, what are you planning to wear, all you have is your dirty trail clothes?" Even to me my voice sounded somewhat curt.

She seemed a little hurt at my tone. "I didn't mean to offend you, I was just teasing. And anyhow, there won't be a next guy tonight, I'm all cummed out. And I'm tired! I'll just wear my dirty clothes and change when I get back to my bunk."

"I'm not offended, never mind what I said. Here, you take my clean boxers and my clean shirt, and I'll just wrap a towel around me to walk back. No sense putting filthy clothes on your nice clean body!" I handed her the clean clothes I'd brought.

"Thanks Adam, that's so nice of you." She began to dress in my clothes, and as she did I decided to hit her with something I'd been turning over in my head for several hours. Kristi had suggested that I invite Dana to go to Lake Powell with me, as my "date", and I'd dismissed the idea out of hand at the time because Dana and I barely knew each other. Now though, after today, it didn't seem nearly so far-fetched. I decided to take the plunge, what the hell! The job could live without both of us for a week or so, and she'd turned out to be very fascinating, and a lot of fun!

Just as I started to say "Hey Dana, listen...", she said "Adam, can I ask you..."

We both stopped and looked at each other. She smiled and said "OK, you go first."

"No Dana, go ahead, mine can wait."

"Ok, if you're sure. Adam, I think Harley is going to ask me to marry him."

If she had said I'd grown horns and a tail she couldn't have surprised me more! I was completely stunned, and of course the idea about inviting her to the lake disappeared in a puff of smoke! I didn't really know what to say, and so said nothing.

She looked at me expectantly. "Well?"

"Uh, Dana, that wasn't really a question."

"No, I guess not, but what do you think?"

"I think that what I think doesn't really matter. What do you think?"

She thought for a moment. "Well, I don't know if he'll really ask me, but it's just a feeling I have. He's really an incredible man, and he's all man. I'm very attracted to him."

"Do you love him?"

"I do, I think I really do. I'm not sure I've ever been in love before, so I don't really know. What's love supposed to feel like?"

I snorted. "Psshh! Boy, did you ask the wrong guy! Right now I'd say it can feel incredibly good, or incredibly painful." I steered the conversation away from me. "What about your age difference, there's a what, thirty year gap or so?"

"I don't think the years behind us matter Adam, it's the years we'll have together, the ones ahead, that are most important."

I was deeply impressed by the simple wisdom of her statement. And her so young! "So assuming he asks you, do you think you'll say yes?"

As she pondered that thought, I couldn't help but admire how adorable she looked in my boxers, baggy on her where she had taken a tuck in the waistband, and her pert little hard nipples pointing out through my old long-sleeved Henley sleep shirt, the sleeves rolled up for her shorter arms. Neither of those things had ever looked nearly as cute on me, I was certain!

Finally, after thinking about my question, she shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I won't really know for sure until he asks me. If he actually does. I think I'd say yes, but who knows how I might react in the actual moment."

I looked at her consideringly. She seemed so much more mature than some women far older than her. "Well, that's an honest answer, I suppose. Why do you think he's going to pop the question, what gave you that idea?"

"Just a hunch, really. Women's intuition, things he's said, that kind of stuff. I could be wrong."

"Yeah, but I think you may be right. That's the kind of thing Harley would do, the honorable thing, especially since you're sleeping with him. He'd want to make an honest woman of you."

She laughed. "Well, I could probably use that! He makes me feel really special, I've never felt the way I do around him, not with any other guy. Adam, I think I really do love him!"

"Well, good. You've obviously been a godsend for him, the way he nose-dived after Eileen died. You've given him something to live for. Not to put any pressure on you or anything."

She laughed. "No, no pressure at all. Adam, you can't say anything to him about this, please promise me!"

"No Dana, I wouldn't. Besides, what would I say, that you and I were sitting half naked in the shower stall after fucking in the shower, discussing whether or not you might marry him?"

She frowned. "Oooh, you do have a way of making it sound really bad."

"Well, it is pretty bad, don't you think? I guess I have to ask why, Dana. Why would you have sex with me, and start this whole thing, the stuff we've done today and all, if you thought Harley might propose? And, especially if you plan to accept!"

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me, as though the answer was perfectly obvious. "He hasn't asked me yet, Adam. And he might not. I have to live my life and do what I feel is right, and today felt very right to me." She paused, looking up at me from under her long eyelashes. "If he does ask me though, and I accept, then I'm done. There won't be a repeat performance because if I'm going to be a fiancee, and then a wife, I'll be a totally one-man woman. Faithfulness, or fidelity, whatever, is important to me."

"Good for you Dana. I think that would be very important to Harley."

She shrugged again. "I'd demand it of him, I can't offer any less than I'd demand."

I laughed. "That wouldn't be a problem Dana. He told me once that he was totally faithful to Eileen, for the entire 28 plus years they were married. That makes you the second woman he's had sex with in over 30 years."

Now she laughed. "Yeah, he told me that, the first time we were together. He came almost at once, as soon as I touched him, the first few times. Really premature, you know? But he explained about how it was, why he got so over-excited, and he knew so many different ways to make love to me even though he'd shot his load, so it was OK.

She smiled again, remembering. "It was really kind of cute, this big, gruff man going off like a teenager and just squirting all over. He was so embarrassed, but we got that solved pretty quick and it's been fantastic ever since."

I sympathized with Harley's embarrassment, and kind of wished she hadn't told me about that. It's a guy's second-worst fear in a sexual situation, especially humiliating with a new partner, and there were some things about the guys I work with that I just didn't need - or want - to know!

I was still naked, and I stood, reaching down for the towel to wrap around myself. "Well Dana, as much as I've enjoyed the evening - and I have, very much - we should probably not spend all night sitting in a shower stall and talking. We both need to get to bed."

"You're right, I'm really tired. Can I kiss you goodnight?"

I laughed. "Absolutely, you don't even have to ask." I bent to kiss her, but that was not what she had in mind. She reached out and cupped my balls in one hand, taking my flaccid penis in the other and beginning to stroke and stretch my limp flesh as she leaned forward and took me into her mouth.

It felt instantly amazing, so warm and wet, her tongue bathing my cock as she applied oral suction and stroked my shaft with her hand, her other hand gently kneading my sack, and I felt an electric shock go through me.

"Ooohhh, damn Dana, is this your idea of a goodnight kiss?"

"Mmm-hmm."

I looked down at her, alternately looking at her sweet lips wrapped around my cock and into her warm, liquid brown eyes as she stared back up at me, watching my face. Much to my amazement I actually watched my cock begin to thicken and firm up in her mouth.

I was about half-hard when she let my cock slide from her shiny lips, running her tongue over them as she continued to stroke me and fondle my balls. "Well, look what I made! And you didn't think you could get it up again tonight!"

"Yeah, you're a miracle worker. I don't think you'll get me hard enough for another go though, I'm really whipped."

"I'll bet you a dollar I can!" She ran her tongue all the way up the underside of my cock.

I gave a mock shudder. "Oh, God! If I just give you a dollar will you let me go to bed?"

She laughed. "You really want to turn down sex with a younger woman?"

"No, I want to screw you senseless, but I'm so tired I really don't think it will work and I don't want to fail mid-way through, that's too embarrassing. Plus, the whole thing about you and Harley, knowing that, it just wouldn't be right. I'd feel really bad about it, now that I know."

She relented and stopped stroking me, although she still held my cock in one hand and my balls in her other. "OK, I understand that I guess. I just wanted to feel and taste you in my mouth, since I hadn't, and we may never have another opportunity. You know, if you turn out to be my last guy before I go straight, at least it was very memorable!"

"Thanks Dana. For me too, this has been a really amazing day. I discovered that I really like you a lot, and I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other better sooner. My fault."

"Tomorrow is more important than yesterday Adam, just remember that."

"Good philosophy, girl. OK then, no regrets." Something occurred to me. "What are you going to do about Justin, since he's got the hots for you?"

"I've kind of been ending that slowly, since I started to get so serious with Harley, so I'll pull the plug I guess."

I gave her tight little body a once-over. "He'll be understandably heartbroken, you know that, right?"

"No, he knew it was never going to go beyond sex, I made that very clear. He'll just be disappointed. And horny."

I laughed. "He's young, so he's always horny. I guess he'll just have to get over it. Why don't you give me a real good night kiss now, then you go on to bed and I'll wait a while before I walk over so it doesn't look too funny."

She stood and kissed me, long and deep, and our tongues explored each other for a few moments. She felt and tasted wonderful, sweet and female, and her lips were so damn soft and warm! I'd have to kick Harley's ass if he let her get away, but I'd promised not to interfere. For now.

We finally parted. "So you don't think it will look funny if I walk in wearing your shirt and underwear?"

"Nobody will know they're mine. Besides, everyone is probably in bed by now. And anyhow, that's more than you usually wear."

That was true, it had been common practice before she came for the guys to cross back and forth between the bunkhouse and the bathhouse either naked or in just underwear. After she had arrived everyone wore underwear or more, depending on their own comfort level, and she had quickly settled on panties and a t-shirt, or sometimes just a long t-shirt or a short robe as her bath attire. I had not known her to ever wear a bra, except for occasionally a sports bra when running or exercising. My boxers were far more cover than she usually had, and the guys that always admired her in her panties would be very disappointed if the change were permanent.

That made me think about how things would change if she did in fact marry Harley, and about whether both of them being here, as a married couple, would even be possible. I could see a lot of potential troubles there, but that could wait, and it wasn't really my problem anyway.

She picked up her clothes and turned to leave. "Goodnight Adam, and thanks for a great day."

I smiled at her. "Goodnight Dana, sleep well. And thank you too, that was a very nice surprise. You scared the hell out of me, but I'm so glad you did!"

She laughed. "Oh, wait! There was something you wanted to ask me too, before we got so sidetracked. What was it?"

"Ummm, I can't remember! Damn, what was it? Oh well, I guess it must not have been too important. If it comes back to me, I'll let you know."

"Be sure you do. I should have let you go first, before your Alzheimers kicked in!" She laughed and turned to leave. I watched her walk away, her tight little ass cute even in my old underwear.

I was so glad I hadn't gone first, knowing what I knew now! If Harley really intended to ask for her hand, and I had blurted out my question and she had gone to Lake Powelll with me, it could have changed the entire course of her life just for a week of fun and sex. Fortunately, fate had intervened.

I waited in the bathhouse for several minutes after she left, thinking about the possibilities of her and Harley getting together. They were both really great people, and if it happened I hoped they would be very happy for a very long time. I wondered about the age difference, but Dana seemed to have a good attitude about that, and in many ways seemed almost over-mature for her age.

Eventually I wandered out and over to my bunk area, and was very surprised to find a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a small plate on my bed, and a glass of milk on the night stand. There was a brief note under the plate in Dana's neat script saying "I figured you might work up an appetite, and I know you old guys need to keep your energy levels up!" I shook my head, chuckling softly to myself.

She was right, suddenly I was starving! I took a bite of the sandwich, finding the bread a little dried out. Likewise, the milk was not icy cold, so she had obviously fixed this when she had gotten her own meal and left it here before joining me in the shower. She had devised her own plan for increasing my appetite, and it had worked very well on so many levels! The simple fare tasted like the best gourmet meal ever to me, at that moment, and I wolfed it down, put on a clean t-shirt and pair of boxers, and fell into an exhausted and dreamless sleep.

The next few days leading up to my departure passed uneventfully, which is a good thing. I noticed now how Harley's eyes would follow Dana as she moved around the compound, and began to believe her hunch was correct. There was something, a certain look in his eyes, that had been missing for the last couple of years, and I realized he was very much in love. It was now so obvious that I wondered that I hadn't seen it earlier.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12