Adam's Journey Pt. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As far as me and Kristi, I think when we get home all four of us need a night-long session together. That would give us time to have lots of fun, explore, touch and taste, maybe experiment with some new ideas... I do believe you're getting hard sweetie, you must not totally hate the idea of a stiff cock in your mouth."

"Right, K, I'm sure you talking dirty and stroking me, and rubbing your wet pussy on me had nothing to do with it!"

She laughed and swung astride me, moving her hot, creamy pussy against my half-hard cock, her wet thighs sliding over my hips. We managed to keep the blanket over the two of us as she lay against my chest, purring, her hips moving, working to try to make me acceptably hard. "Do you think you can go again Adam? I'm good and wet, you can just s-l-i-d-e that big thing in me whenever you're ready!"

Surprising myself I was soon hard and ready, and Kori adjusted her position, lining up and sliding her wet, swollen, needy pussy over my throbbing cock, letting out a long, low "Unnnggghh!", engulfing me just as Ronnie walked out on deck carrying one of our maps.

"Hey guys, I thought maybe tomorrow we'd go over to the next bay. I was just looking and there's supposed to be a great hiking trail, and a waterfall..." He looked up from the map and saw Kori riding me. There could be no mistaking what was happening.

"Well fuck me! Are you in my wife again? What are you two, a couple of teenagers? You're just showing off now asshole, there's no other excuse for this!"

He yanked the blanket off of us and bent down, looking up between my legs to where Kori and I were joined. He laughed.

"Damn! He's really got you spread open babe, good thing you were so pre-lubed. You must like that big hunk of meat in you, I knew you would!"

I gritted out "Fuck off Ronnie, shut up!" Kori seconded the motion.

"Fuck off yourself, you're screwing my wife, I can provide commentary if I want to!" He pulled a chair over. "I'm going to sit right here where I can watch the animals mate and make our plans for tomorrow. You guys are too busy, so you get no say in the matter. Just ignore me and go on with your activities."

And he did, sitting where he could clearly see every detail of his wife drilling herself on my cock, watching the whole thing. I didn't care what he planned for tomorrow, tonight was worth it.

Kori continued to move on me, either not knowing or not caring that her husband was closely watching us. With the urgency and desperation of our earlier coupling gone, burnt out, we were able to relax and enjoy each other more, able to focus on the feelings, the scents and tastes, the small sounds and the subtle movements of each other's bodies. If the earlier bout had been pure animal sex, this was making love. Except with an audience.

With her on top she was in control and was able to adjust her movements to acheive the depth of penetration that she found most comfortable, and most satisfying. She did so, moaning softly as she found just the right rhythm before leaning forward and brushing her lips softly across mine.

She dragged her hard nipples slowly across my chest, enjoying the sensation of my sparse but coarse chest hair against her sensitive flesh before pressing her lips firmly to mine, her tongue searching for my own. I was acutely aware of how hot and soft her lips were, swollen and wet as our saliva mixed.

The sensation of her soft lips on mine at the same time that her tight, molten pussy was sliding over the taut head and bulging veins of my erection was almost too much, and I groaned at the sensory overload.

She raised up slightly, pulling her face away from mine a couple of inches and giving me a slow, sexy smile. "You're not cumming already, are you?"

"Oohhh, I sure could easily enough, but no, not yet. This feels way too good to let it be over already! K, I'm hoping to stay inside of you all night, 'cause you're a very nice place to be."

She laughed softly. "I like the sound of that!"

Ron spoke up. "Hey, wait a minute, I don't! I don't mind sharing with you, but I'm gonna need her back pretty soon here so my little door-stopper can have some attention!" So saying, he pulled his rigid little erection down and let it spring back up, much like that door-stopper he had just alluded to. The only thing missing was the boi-oi-oing sound, which I almost provided!

I groaned again and closed my eyes, trying to shut out his distraction. "Ronnie, please shut up! I love you dearly, you know that, but right at this moment your beautiful wife matters so much more to me than you do that I can't even begin to describe it!"

"Humph! So that's the thanks I get for letting my best bud fuck my wife!"

Kori laughed again, thrusting herself back, farther onto my cock. "Listen to him! Letting us, he says, as if he had any control over the situation! Just sit back and be a good boy and I'll see about your little problem when we're done here. Oh, and try not to think about how hot and wet and used my pussy will feel, OK? If you're really good, maybe I'll let you lick me."

Ronnie groaned at that, but leaned back, his small, rigid penis sticking up in the air. I took his rock hard cock to be a sign that he did not disapprove of what his wife and I were doing. Ronnie dealt with, Kori leaned forward and kissed me again, pressing her lips to mine and moaning very softly. As we kissed I felt her orgasm start to build, her lips more insistent at my mouth, her body tensing and pace quickening slightly, until it washed completely over her, a deep groan, a hard thrust onto me, and her lips sucking at my tongue the only outward signs as she came.

As her spasms subsided she pulled her lips from mine. "God, this is good!"

Ron laughed and stepped up to kiss her, slow and deep as her orgasm waned. "Are you enjoying yourself baby?"

"Oh, I am! This is just so good I don't want it to end."

"You look like you're loving it honey, and you look so beautiful! I love watching you fuck, you always look so damn hot and sexy, my gorgeous, beautiful lady!"

Kori kissed him again, then returned to my lips, never missing a stroke as she rode my cock. Ron stood, watching us kiss rather that re-position himself where he could again watch our mating. We screwed quietly for a minute or so, kissing, swapping spit and tongue wrestling, before Ron spoke again.

"You're kissing him a lot. When you're with other guys you don't usually kiss them this much." He said it quietly, and I glanced at him. He appeared to just be making a statement, an observation, and did not appear to be upset by it. It hadn't been phrased as a question, but Kori replied.

"Well, this isn't the other guys. This is Adam." As though that explained everything. I thought it was an odd response, but Ron accepted it.

"Well, that's true, it's just different is all." He returned to where he could see our coupling, my cock entering his wife's body, and I saw him reach out and stroke Kori's ass, his fingers wandering down to touch her and I where we met, wanting to feel her body being entered by my cock. His fingers touching my wet cock was strange, and it felt strange, but it was not unpleasant. I heard him mutter "Damn that looks so fucking hot!"

We changed positions after a couple more minutes, laying on our sides with me behind her, her top leg raised up and back over my hip. I guided myself into her, and we quickly discovered that in this position I could thrust away and not penetrate her deeply enough to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. We were learning things about each other, about how we matched up, private, intimate things that we had never known despite our close relationship. I prayed it would just make us all closer to each other and not end up somehow driving a wedge between us, a bit late now to worry about that.

Ron enjoyed our new position because he had a very clear view of the action. He kneeled in front of us and touched his wife, using his fingers on her erect clit to help bring her to another orgasm, which she ground through, telling both of us to "Fuck me, fuck me, oh you bastards just fuuck meee!" Kori is usually not very foul-mouthed, but the fact that she occasionally cursed like a sailor when in the throes of an orgasm was just one more thing I was learning about her! I liked it, I thought it was cute.

He continued to play with her body while we fucked, suckling at her nipples and assisting in yet another orgasm before slowly kissing his way down her taut stomach and pushing his head between her legs, lapping at her erect clit as I continued to pump my cock into her from behind, feeling it bump his chin.

I was totally shocked when he did this, after the scene he had made earlier about not even kissing her when she had my cum on her face! Her pussy was absolutely creamy with the results of our earlier lovemaking, and our current activities had forced more cum out of her, a white froth which covered the base of my cock and my balls and was spread over her entire pussy, but he dove right in, intent on contributing to Kori's pleasure, any squeamishness, feigned or real, set aside.

My thick cock plunging into her from behind, her ass pushing back against my groin, my hands squeezing and mauling her tits, and Ronnie's tongue flicking and probing at her erect clit and swollen labia was too much, and she began a long plunge into a powerful orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, clamping onto me and pulling me along, and I was cumming with her, spurting my boiling semen deep into her pussy as she cried out and slammed back into me, as if trying to escape Ronnie's tormenting tongue.

I came and came, as did she, bucking and swearing. I realized that Ron had at some point grasped my balls and the base of my cock in his hand, feeling me cum and using his grip to hold us to his face, continuing to torture Kori all the way through her orgasm until she begged him to stop.

I'll never be sure who gave her that amazing orgasm, him or me, but I prefer to think we did it as a team.

We came back to earth and I realized she was softly crying! Before I could ask, she said "Good tears, don't worry. It was just so much, so overwhelming, I can't help it! God that was good!"

I slid slowly out of her, thick and mostly erect still, and I think I felt Ronnie lick me, I'm not sure. I do know that he buried his face between his wife's legs, lapping slowly and gently at his wife's abused pussy, giving her a couple of small, gentle orgasms to ride through her decline and no doubt swallowing a great deal of our combined fluids, mostly mine. I never would have imagined him doing that!

I eventually moved from behind Kori and rose to my feet, allowing her to roll onto her back on the narrow lounge chair. When she did, Ronnie positioned himself between her legs and with full access began to give her a thorough oral work-over. I watched them, stunned and amazed at Ron's behavior. Kori seemed to expect it however, and was slowly and luxuriously pumping her hips, thrusting her filled and satisfied pussy into his face, squeezing her own tits as she did so. Her orgasms seem to have been used up, for now at least, but it was clear that she was thoroughly enjoying Ronnie's ministrations.

At one point Ron raised his head and looked up at me, his lips, chin, and cheeks glistening with moisture. He raised his eyebrows. "What?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, just enjoying the show. I'm a little surprised, is all."

"What, that I would go down on her? You can see how much she enjoys it - don't you do this with Kristi?"

"Well yeah, sometimes, after myself, but that's my own stuff."

"Got news for you pal. Once it leaves your dick it's not your own anymore - cum is cum, what's the difference? I like making her happy."

I was pretty sure I didn't agree. "Yeah, well, whatever. I'm not criticizing you understand, just surprised. If it works for you..."

Kori suddenly reached out and put her hand on Ron's head, pushing his face back toward her crotch. "Don't talk, lick. You're not done yet."

He did as ordered, eliciting a few small moans from Kori as she enjoyed the sensations he was sending through her body. He eventually raised his head and moved up her body until he was over her, then pushed his hips down and entered her with his stiff cock, in a move that showed the years of experience and familiarity between them. They knew each other's moves, and meshed instantly into an easy rhythm.

Ron chuckled softly. "Shit babe, you are so wet and loose I can hardly feel you! It's gonna be tough to get any friction going in this mess."

Kori smiled up at him. "I can feel you in me. Barely, but a little bit anyhow. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm all done cumming. You go ahead though."

Ron laughed, recognizing that she was jabbing him a little as he poked her, and began to pump his cock into her more rapidly. Despite everything that had just happened, I still felt a little funny just standing there watching them, this husband and wife, my good friends, have sex! I had become the fifth wheel, the third tit, whatever you want to call it. Spare parts. I picked up the ice cream bowls and a couple of empty glasses and carried them in, placing them in the sink.

I came back out just in time to hear Ronnie tell her he was cumming, groaning and grunting as he thrust and spurted into Kori's tired body. She thrust to meet him, pushing him on and milking him dry, but showed no signs of having an orgasm herself. Apparently she had been telling the truth when she said she was finished.

Ron soon collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. Kori giggled. "Considering you couldn't even feel anything, you sure came quick there, stud!"

Ron gasped out "I'm surprised I lasted that long! You were so hot and wet."

She laughed again. "You've always loved your sloppy seconds!" She looked at me and winked.

They finally wiggled around until they were side by side, face to face, arms around each other and legs tangled. Ron gently brushed her hair back from her face with his fingers and kissed her, long and deep. Watching them have sex was one thing; now, strangely, I felt I was intruding on their intimacy even more.

"Well, I'm worn out. I think I'll go clean up and go to bed."

Ron just grunted, but Kori demanded a goodnight kiss. I leaned over them and kissed her softly, feeling the warmth of her lips and the stickiness that Ron's lips had left there. There was moist sex on her breath as she breathed into my face, speaking very softly.

"Thanks Adam, we really enjoyed tonight. I wasn't sure it would ever happen."

"I never even imagined it would ever happen K. Thank you for tonight. And you too, Ron. It was all amazing. Fucking weird, but in a good way. I keep waiting to wake up from this dream."

Ron laughed. "Sleep good Adam, and remember I warned you about this horny slut wearing your cock down to a little nubbin like mine - she's got you now, you better be careful!"

I laughed and stood up, heading for bed. I was totally exhausted after the long drive, short nap, alcohol, and evening of physical exertion. I paused long enough to pick up the blanket Kori and I had used earlier and spread it over them to ward off the cool night air. Kori muttered "Mmmm, thanks, that feels good."

"No problem, and you're welcome. Hey, don't you two fall asleep there, you'll be so stiff tomorrow you won't be able to move."

Ron said "Don't worry. We're gonna do that hike to the waterfall in the morning, plan to get up early."

"OK. Goodnight."

I left them there and walked in and down the hall, pausing to pick up my trunks where Kori had thrown them. I could only shake my head, remembering how this had all started, and where it had led. I know Kori had said that Kristi was aware of what they had planned, but could Kristi possibly have imagined what those plans would lead to?

I wished then, more than ever, that she had come along. How would that have changed things? Would she be as open, sexual, and sensual with Ronnie as Kori had been with me? I hoped so, then wondered if I would be able to stand it. It was a very strange conflict in my feelings, to both want something and so dread it at the same time.

I wondered how she would react to Ron's smallish equipment, smiling at the thought, but hoping she wouldn't hurt his feelings. I know she loves Ron and Kori, so I didn't think she would. If it was even possible - Kori seemed to tease him mercilessly, and he just ate it up.

Complete fatigue washed over me as I brushed my teeth, and I practically fell into bed, my mind shutting down. I was out instantly, and never heard them come to bed across the hall.

I dreamed about Kristi that night. Not sex dreams, I suppose because I was sexually spent, but nice dreams, love dreams, of us living our lives together and enjoying each other. Of how beautiful and loving she is, and how I long for the sound of her voice, and love the way she seems to read my mind. Of how beautiful she would be still, when her hair began to go gray and lines appeared on her face. Her smallish breasts would probably not sag much, but inevitably they would, a little, and her sparkling blue-green eyes might dim a bit - but so would mine, as time took its toll on both of us.

None of that mattered, as long as we went through it together. I desperately wanted to grow old with that woman, and in the interim we would laugh and love and find our excitement and enjoyment wherever we could, in loving friends, in family, in each other. I slept better that night than I had in weeks.

12