Adam's Journey Pt. 49

Story Info
The boat party gets rolling.
6.7k words
4.25
23k
6
0

Part 49 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Raising my head from Britt's breasts, the sweet taste of her milk on my tongue, I looked at Kristi. I had to know what she was doing, I had to. What she was doing was tugging at the front of Ty's ridiculous thong, still leaning out over the side of the tub while trying in vain to free his cock from the black pouch. Frustrated, she stood and stepped over the side and onto the deck of the boat.

I saw Ty's eyes widen in appreciation and a delighted grin flash onto Cody's face as they took in the fact that she was not only completely naked, but completely smooth and free of any pubic hair to hide her charms! Ty reached out and cupped his hand over her smooth mound, his fingers touching her netherlips as he felt her tender flesh.

Cody bent forward and kissed her, nuzzling her neck briefly before she squatted in front of Ty, still determined to have him out of his suit. In this position she was soon successful, able to get her fingers under the tight, narrow waistband and tug it down, dropping it to his feet where he stepped out of it. His cock, released from it's prison, sprang upward, aroused and ready.

He was not huge, perhaps between six and seven inches or so, but his penis jutted from his groin straight out for an inch or two before curving sharply upwards and arching back toward his belly, forming almost an 'L', or even shallow 'C' shape, thick and wide at the base and tapering up to the glistening pink head. I recalled that Kristi and I had seen a very similarly shaped cock once in a porno we got on pay-per-view, and that she had referred to it "a perfect G-spot cock."

I had made some inane comment about the mythical G-spot, last seen disappearing over the horizon on the back of the last unicorn, but she had assured me that it was indeed very real. We had spent the rest of a delightful snowy afternoon on a comforter in front of the fireplace while she helped me discover it's exact location, first with my fingers (to an explosive string of orgasms) and then with my cock, figuring out which angles and positions allowed me to hit just where she wanted me to, her orgasms still coming fast and furious when I spent myself inside of her.

For her, at least, it had proven to be very real and intensely enjoyable, and for me very educational. And enjoyable. She had explained that for her, G-spot orgasms were different, more like a string of firecrackers going off bang-bang-bang, one after another, fast, sudden, and intense, versus her vaginal or clitoral orgasms which would slowly reach a cataclysmic, mind-erasing, earth moving crescendo before sliding down into a deep, satisfying valley, pausing there, hollow in her belly, waiting only to be brought up the hill again and again. She claimed to love both equally.

At least that's how she described it; I don't think a man can ever truly understand the intensity and complexity of the female orgasm - but I sure can enjoy them vicariously!

But I digress: Now, with Ty's perfect G-spot cock in her hand, she looked at me with something between a smile and a smirk on her face, knowing full well that I would be recalling her comment, remembering her enthusiasm for a cock just like this one! Turning back to him, she took his rigid cock into her mouth, one hand wrapped around the thick root, the other cupping and massaging his taut ball sack. Ty put his hands on his hips and thrust his hips forward, his cock arcing out to her sweet, beautiful face, her eyes closed as she sucked on him.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and wondered idly if it might explode, and if it did whether I would be described as having died of a broken heart. In reality, it was just intense arousal, a soup of hormones flooding my system and making my heart pound, my chest ache, and my cock vibrate rigidly. I was sweating, I knew I was.

Pam leaned close to my ear. "Kristi seems to be enjoying herself. I think Ty has a serious crush on her, you better be careful!"

I knew she was teasing, and croaked out a soft "Yes" of agreement, thinking that a crush is offering to carry her books home from school, or sending her love notes; his hard cock in her mouth, well, I would call that something more than a crush! Cody, seeing where this was going for his friend, quickly shucked off his shorts, revealing that he had no underwear on beneath. His cock hung down a couple of inches below his shirttail, semi-flaccid and thick, a half inch of the tip peering out from under his partly retracted foreskin. I groaned; the perfect G-spot cock and a thick, uncut penis on the other, two of Kristi's favorite things at the same time, both on guys several years my junior. This was going to be rough!

Britt leaned in on my other side, licking my neck before gently biting my earlobe. I felt her hand squeeze my rigid cock and stroke the head and upper couple of inches, while Pam played at the base and with my balls. Britt spoke softly. "You're very hard! You must really enjoy watching her make love with other men. Do you do this often?"

My voice came out in a hoarse whisper. "No. No, this is the first time." I saw her pale eyebrows rise in surprise and her frosty silver-blue eyes widen as she absorbed that; it was true, really. When I had walked in on her fucking some guy in my house I had watched them, unable to stop, but that wasn't making love; not to me it wasn't. To me it had been just fucking, him fucking her, ugly and animalistic, her getting fucked, grunting, moaning, wet and nasty, him thrusting into her and using her body for his own savage needs, his own satisfaction, while she did the same to him. I had seen no love there, no beauty, just two animals fucking each other, filling a primal need. But then again maybe that was just my own anger and shock, my rage and horror masking the beauty of the act and making it simply fucking; I didn't think so.

Now, with quiet, laid-back Cody, and the more mercurial but honest Ty, I knew she was with two good guys she liked and was interested in, and I knew they liked her as well, and could see her beauty, see her as a gorgeous, sexy, fun, but very vulnerable person. I hoped that was true, hoping they could see this for what it was and have fun, and find joy and satisfaction together, and I knew that I very much wanted to see it all happen, to see how my baby, my lover, my woman, my world, would look and sound and react while making love to another man.

I needed to see that, and Britt, watching my face, seemed to sense it. She smiled slowly and leaned in, kissing me softly and sensuously on the lips. "You need to see this, don't you? Have you been waiting a long time?"

I kissed her back, touching her tongue with my own. "I'm sorry, but yes, I need to watch them. I think maybe I've been waiting my whole life."

She laughed gently. "That's a strange but honest answer Adam. Do you want me to go away?"

I had my arm around her shoulders, the other around Pam, and I pulled them close. "No, please don't leave. Please stay with me, I don't want to do this alone."

She leaned across me and spoke quietly to Pam, who looked at me oddly before snuggling against me and hugging me. I was very aware of their silky bodies and soft breasts against me, and now Pam also kissed me. It was almost as if they were taking pity on me. "Britt and me will stay with you, if that's what you want. I'd like to watch them too, it looks like it will be very hot, they're all three so beautiful."

I hadn't thought about that, but she was right. Kristi, lean and athletic, beautiful of face and body, her long hair falling in soft, sexy waves around her face and shoulders; she looked younger than her years. She looked no older that the two guys, in fact, and they were each trim and athletic, Ty shorter and more muscular, Cody leaner, taller, but both with well-defined muscles. Purely objectively, they were quite beautiful together.

I smiled gratefully at the two women. "Please, stay with me, watch with me."

Britt gave several fast strokes on my cock, eliciting a gasp from me. "Can we keep playing with you while we watch?"

I was distracted by the fact that Kristi was now sucking both men's cocks, going back and forth from one to the other, one on each side of her, giving each about twenty or thirty seconds of oral loving before switching. I finally answered Britt. "Yes, you can keep playing, as long as I can too. You might make me cum. You'll probably make me cum."

She laughed. "Well duh! That's part of the game, isn't it? You go ahead and cum if you need to, I'm not going to cry over spilled semen. I'm sure there's more if we need it - and I think we will! Besides, I've been spilling milk all evening, so who am I to talk?"

As both women continued to play with me, babysitting me, Kristi rose to her feet and took an erect penis in each hand, walking around the side of the tub, leading the men by their cocks and stepping up onto the redwood platform along the far side. She crossed the platform and stepped down into the tub, directly across from me and my two ladies, and then sat down on the edge, her feet on the underwater seat. She parted her long legs, staring into my eyes as she showed us her aroused and glistening sex, and I could see that her inner lips were swollen with lust, her hard clit jutting. There was a challenge in her eyes, but there was also love. Her mouth quirked up slightly at the corners and her eyes crinkled the tiniest bit, and I knew she was glad to have me there.

She glanced up at Ty and down at her own naked body, and he took the hint and stepped immediately down into the tub, kneeling on the floor and leaning over the seat to bury his face in her steaming sex, his arms wrapping around her thighs. Cody stood next to her, his now fully erect cock jutting out from below his shirt and toward her face. It was long, maybe eight inches, and fairly thick, straight and perfectly proportioned, and as he pulled his shirt off over his head Kristi leaned over and licked and sucked at his swollen testicles before taking him deeply into her mouth.

Her eyes drifted closed in arousal and satisfaction, and her hips came up to meet Ty's probing tongue, and I heard her low moan over the sound of the tub's motor. Kristi brought one long leg up and turned it inward so that her heel was between Ty's shoulder blades, pressing him to her. She had one hand behind her, leaning back slightly, and was squeezing and massaging Cody's balls with the other, manipulating his sizable testes within his sack as she slid her lips over his hard shaft. She had always told me that she enjoyed giving head, and from the expression on her face and the pink flush creeping up her chest and neck I could see that she had been telling me the truth. She looked incredibly beautiful, sensual and erotic, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from them.

I heard a low moan, almost an animal sound, and didn't realize until Pam looked at me and asked if I was OK that it had been me! "Yeah, I'm all right, it's just...damn, she just looks so amazing!"

Britt laughed. "Yeah, they really do. This is making me very horny! She's lucky to have a guy like you that wants to watch her doing this kind of stuff. My husband would rather play golf, but if he ever found out what I do while he plays he'd be so pissed!" She must have seen something in my face then, because she paused, frowning. "This was your idea, right? I mean, you do approve of her doing this?"

I tried to muster a smile. "No Britt, not exactly my idea, and as far as approving, well, I'm trying. I do love that she is so obviously enjoying it, I guess." She was definitely enjoying it, and I watched as her hand dropped from Cody's balls to Ty's head, gripping his hair and pulling his face to her as she reached her first orgasm, her toes curling under and her body bucking against his face as his tongue and lips got her off. Just as I have done so many times. I knew exactly what Ty was feeling on his lips, and how she tasted on his tongue, how her hand felt gripping his hair, and exactly how her lips felt on Cody's cock, and I envied them.

Pam swore softly. "Fuck, that was hot! I need one of those, and soon!" Her hand stole underwater, and I knew she had it between her legs, touching herself. I smiled at her and slid my left hand down her arm and over her hand, which was indeed at her pussy. As she went to pull her hand away I stopped her and held it there, over her own sex, using my fingers to move hers, making her touch herself while I felt her do it, letting my fingers gently explore and follow her touch, finding her hard clit as she squeezed it between two fingers, parting the fleshy folds of her inner lips and finding her opening.

I continued to watch Kristi suck Cody's cock and enjoy the attention of Ty at her pussy as I slid my middle finger into Pam an inch, then two. She was hot inside, and there was a different wetness than that of the spa, a more slippery, clutching, viscous wetness that her aroused body was producing. She gasped and pushed against my hand, wanting more, and I felt her hand, under mine, furiously masturbating her clit. Kristi's ass rose off the deck, pushing into Ty's face as she again peaked, and Pam came at the same time, watching them. Her vagina squeezed tightly on my finger, sucking at it, demanding more, and her hand clenched against her erect clit, pressing hard and pushing her through her own peak, Kristi's arousal working on all of us.

Pam gasped out "Oh my god! That was really good, I needed that. Even if I did have to do it myself!"

I glanced at her. "I helped. A little, anyhow."

She smiled at me. "You did help, thank you. I hope that was just an appetizer."

Britt giggled softly. "Am I next? I'm starting to feel left out."

I smiled at her and kissed her, deciding I was being selfish. At that moment Ty stood up in the tub, capturing our attention. He looked over at us, at me, the lower part of his face wet with Kristi's arousal, his lips red and shining, and he saw me glance down at his extremely erect cock, his perfect G-spot cock that we all knew would soon be inside of her, and he smiled. There was pleasure and satisfaction in his smile, maybe anticipation, but there didn't seem to be any malice, any triumphant gloating.

He kneeled on the seat, between Kristi's legs, and looked down at her, and she up at him, Cody's erect cock inches from her face but momentarily forgotten. I'm not much of a believer in all that body language crap, but at that moment even a skeptic like me could not deny what I saw. She opened to him. I don't know how else to say it, her whole body just opened, her legs opening wider and drawing up, her sex open, aroused, and displayed to him, begging for attention, her chest and tits seeming to swell and thrust forward, arms back, announcing the invitation, her face, her eyes, telling him of her need to be taken, to be penetrated, to be dominated and consumed, asking - no, demanding - that he enter her and make their two bodies one, and then he did.

His back to me, I couldn't see the exact moment of their coupling, the moment he entered her, but I knew. His back muscles tightened, his ass clenched and thrust forward, and Kristi cried out, an ecstatic "Oh, fuck!" and I knew he was in her, balls deep and spreading her open around the thick base of his shaft, his sharply curved cock up and around the back of her pubic bone, probing her depths, seeking her G-spot.

Shocked, aroused, a little stunned and completely focused on them, I hadn't seen Kori move and was surprised when a pair of arms went around my neck from behind and I felt her cheek against mine and heard her familiar voice. "Breathe, Adam, you have to breathe."

I gasped, unaware that I had been holding my breath, and my vision swam for a moment as I sucked in a few quick breaths. Kori held onto me. "Are you OK? Are you gong to be able to do this?"

I leaned my face into hers for a moment, then glanced quickly at Britt and Pam, embarrassed by my weakness. Britt was looking at me, concerned, but Pam was staring across at Ty, his ass slowly flexing, tensing and relaxing as he stayed buried deep inside of Kristi, taking very short strokes as he just slowly moved his cock inside of her.

I kissed Kori's cheek. "I'm OK Kori, thanks. That was just so intense, you know?"

She smiled. "It was. It is. Our girl is so beautiful anyhow, and when she's getting laid she's even more so, don't you think?"

I did, but I didn't answer her. I liked that she had called Kristi 'our girl'. Our girl was now forward against Ty, her arms around him and her fingernails digging into his ass as she pulled him against her. Her legs were up and spread wide, the side of her face against the outside of his left arm, and I guessed by the way his shoulders and back flexed that his hands were under her ass as well, pulling her to him. I couldn't see the rest of her with him in between, but her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip like she does when she's focused on me deep inside of her.

As I stared at her face her eyes opened, looking directly into mine. I could see the smoky, aroused look she gets, the depth of her arousal plain in her eyes, and as we stared at each other her eyes widened and she groaned "I'm cumming. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, yes right there, like that, like that, don't stop... oh fuck yesss, ohhh baby I'm cumminnnng! Ohhh god!" And she came, hard, on his cock inside of her while she stared into my eyes and told me about it, told me her pleasure, told me how good he was making her feel, let me watch her cum and see how much she loved it, letting me know she was calling me baby while letting him think it was for him. She looked so beautiful as she came!

My heart was pounding, and all of us were affected by her orgasm, aroused by a private moment shared so openly, so publicly. Ellen and Jack chose that moment to cross from the bar to the spa, shedding their clothes and climbing in on the side to my left, where they could observe Ty and Kristi fucking more intimately than I could. Jack was erect, aroused, his average five inch cock pointing straight up. Ellen seemed aroused too, her nipples at attention and her eyes sparkling as she smiled at us, nodding to Pam and Britt.

Ty continued to fuck Kristi, and I watched his butt clench as he pushed into her, then relax as he let himself move slightly out, all of his strokes short, staying deeply buried but moving just an inch or so at a time deep within her. But for the rhythmic clenching and unclenching of his ass and upper thighs, you wouldn't have known he was fucking her. Except she kept cumming, his G-spot stroking having lit her string of firecrackers, which kept going off, one after another until she was gasping and begging for more, her words running together as she came. She was clearly in ecstasy, loving every second of this.

Kori uttered a sharp "Oh, god!" right next to my ear, and for a moment I thought she had gotten off on Kristi's orgasms, then I felt her pushed against me, then again, her breath coming in gasps and her arms tightening around my neck. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Doug had entered her from behind as she bent over, holding onto me, and that he held her hips as he drove himself into her.

She continued to hang onto me, clutching my neck and shoulders as he fucked her, her face against mine as she kept up a running litany of her exclamations of enjoyment into my ear. It was almost like I was the one getting fucked from behind! I watched as Kristi leaned her head back and Cody stepped forward, straddling her shoulder and allowing her access to his heavy balls, one of which she quickly suctioned into her mouth, his cock laying against the side of her face. It was apparent that Ty and Cody had done this two-on-one act before; there was no apparent discomfort or hesitation as they shared her, and the proximity of Cody's cock to Ty's face didn't seem to faze either of them. In fact, when she allowed Cody's testicle to slide from her lips Ty leaned in and kissed her deeply, breaking it off only to allow her to turn and accept Cody's hard cock back into her welcoming mouth.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12