Adam's Little Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Ask and they shall receive.
6.9k words
4.73
154.2k
37

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank the many thousands of readers who have given me such a good rating and some of the kindest, honest feedback a writer could ever ask for. I hope that I'm fulfilling some of your wishes with this installment, and making you long for more. Please let me know. I write from the heart.

Sue and mom saw through the video monitor I had rigged up that Aunt Veronica and I sat down on the bed and relaxed, recouping our energy for round two. They moved to mom's bed and lay down. Facing towards each other, they admired the differences in each other's bodies.

Mom was taller than Sue, about 5'8", so you always knew when she entered the room. Heads would often turn. She carried herself with a certain elegance, an air of feminine confidence. A woman who knows she's glamorous and accepts the fact graciously.

Physically, her diet and exercise discipline has paid great dividends. Plus, obviously – considering her stunning sister – good genes play a roll. Mom was tight and defined, with strong shoulders and arms that were not large, but appeared powerful. Her breasts were medium sized, perhaps a C cup, which meant they appeared smaller than they actually were as a result of her overall size. But uncovered, they stuck out proudly, with quarter size nipples dead center and a lovely rounded swell at the bottom.

Mom's stomach was flat and taught. Not defined, but drum flat, no FUPA (Fat Above Pussy Area) on her. Her pussy was shaved around the lips, with soft, sexy dirty blonde hair above. Sue knew that she would soon be smelling and tasting mom's fragrance with her tongue, and the thought gave her a slight shiver.

Mom's legs were her best attribute. Very long and shapely, from the outside sweep of her thighs to the bow of her hamstrings. Her calves – ah her calves – thin at the ankle with prominent size and perfect shape. The kind of calves that displayed wonderfully with high heels. No veins, no skin discoloration. You'd never know she had bore children.

Mom's facial structure and complexion were flawless, save for a few freckles here and there, souvenirs of unwise teenage sunbathing that she was always warning us about. Now she was meticulous in preserving her skin from the sun. Her skin was quite light, almost powdery, with large green eyes that could flash anger or instantly seduce even an innocent pedestrian. Her lips, though not as full as Sue's, were faultlessly shaped and when curled into a smile revealed a mouth of perfectly straight bright white teeth.

Susan had seen many girls naked, from the school locker room to her friend's pool. But only a choice few had a body to match mom's. Sue found herself forgetting that this was her mother, and marveling at her splendor. It made her heart beat faster and her pussy tingle.

When mom looked at Sue, she saw a body that made boys swallow hard and girls wish they had been born to different parents.

Her skin was at least three shades darker than mom's was. Part of it was from inheriting my father's darker coloring, and part was her summer tan from outdoor soccer and swimming. Her eyes were sparkling blue and shined like gemstones from her tan face. Her lips were fuller than mom's, the sort of soft, pouty lips that begged to be kissed.

Moving down, mom's eyes had to stop and stare in wonder at Susan's magnificent breasts. Large – at least a D cup – and with gravity defying firmness. They were so big; you couldn't cover one using both hands. Big enough to lift up and feast on. Big enough to stick your head in between. Even on her side, her daughter's breasts didn't sag a drop. Bikini wearing had made sensuous triangular designs on her breasts, making them appear even more alluring. Her dark aureoles were half-dollar sized, with thick nipples that could stick out nearly an inch when erect, which they soon would be.

Moving her eyes down her daughter's stomach, mom marveled at the deep line of separation that ran down her torso, and the less prominent though still quite visible horizontal lines of her abdominal muscles. She knew that she could work out all day, every day, and not have Susan's natural physique.

Her legs were so strong, with clear muscular separation of the quadriceps muscles – the teardrop effect. Incredible. Her marvelous calves, too, displayed striking definition, leading down to her delicate feet and polished toenails. Sue was a knockout, and looking at her naked body was making mom woozy with lust.

Susan rolled over and what mom saw dragged her over the edge. Susan's back was broad and tan, her dark hair cascading over her shoulders and falling down to one side. Mom goggled at the strength displayed in the upper back and lat muscles that ran down Sue's sides. The sharp, thick line that ran the length of her torso, ending at her ass.

That ass – my God, mom thought. She had to feel it, it was so round and perfect. So firm, so silky smooth to the touch. Mom stuck her hands out, tentatively at first, and rubbed her daughter's gorgeous ass. Susan sighed deeply, moving her ass in small circles in response. Thus encouraged, mom began rubbing Sue's ass in earnest, shooting small sparks through the girl. Sue's legs began to move up and down on the bed, as though she was trying to climb to the top of it.

Unable to control her urges any longer, mom moved her face between Sue's ass and began gently licking inside the crack, just above the anus. She could hear soft "mmmmms" coming from Sue's mouth, which was face down in a pillow. Mom lightly bit and licked her daughter's ass, concentrating on the top of the crack where it met her taught lower back. Then she kissed and licked her way down Sue's ass, trailing her lips and tongue lightly along her thighs and calves. She kissed and sucked Sue's delicious calves, down to her ankles and feet. Mom's pussy was beginning to feel damp. So was Sue's.

Moving back up, mom spread Sue's ass cheeks wide and began to stroke Sue's anus with long, flat strokes of her tongue.

"God, mom, " Sue gushed, "that feels . . . amazing."

Mom knew just how it felt. Sue pulled her knees in a little, which propped her ass higher in the air. Mom was able to lick down further, lapping first at Sue's perineum and then her outer pussy lips. She licked in long, flat strokes, covering the area with her dripping saliva. Sue was quivering on the bed.

Then mom began to use her tongue like a wand, a magic wand if you will, inserting it into Susan's leaking pussy again and again. Then tickling her clit with it.

"Mmmmooommmm . . ." Sue moaned. "You're making me feel . . . it's soooo good."

"I'm glad honey," she responded in between licks. She was now using one hand to try and quell the fire raging in her own swollen pussy.

Sue guessed correctly how aroused her mother must have felt by now, and decided to share the ecstasy. Plus, she was dying to lick at the lovely pussy she'd just recently seen. In one skillful athletic move, she flipped herself over and around, so that she was staring up into her mother's delicate pink pussy while hers was hovering over her mom's willing mouth.

Now in a 69 position, their hot, slightly sweaty bodies in full contact with one another, mother and daughter began to lick each other's highly charged pussies with true gusto. Each stroke of the tongue brought the recipient unspeakable pleasure. Each finger opening, inserting, wiggling, brought moans of fulfillment and gasps of delight.

From down below, Susan used her thumbs to spread mom's pussy lips apart. She used her tongue like a basting wand, wetting the entire area from the outer to the inner lips and all the places in between. She licked up and down, then side to side. Sometimes fast and hard, alternating with slow, soft licks. Mom was sweating slightly more, her pussy emitting a lovely, fragrant scent. Her breathing was pronounced, her body rising and falling. Sue reached her hands up along her mother's sides and slid them in, covering her breasts. She then found the nipples and squeezed them – a little harder – a little harder, until mom was so horny that she was licking Susan's pussy furiously.

From above, Mom licked the gorgeous pussy that her face was buried in with sheer joy. She held Sue's legs apart, allowing her to stick her entire face in Sue's crotch and lap at her pussy. She rubbed her hands over Susan's smooth, long legs, starting from her groin and reaching down as far as she could. At the same time, the licking she was receiving was causing goose bumps to emerge all over her. She wet Susan's perineum area again and inserted just the tip of her pinkie finger into Sue's anus, eliciting squeals of delight from the younger girl, as her hips bucked up and down on the bed.

The room was filled with noise and fury. Two beautiful women, oblivious to their family connection, enjoying each other's bodies and oral talents fully. Suddenly, Susan stopped herself – so abruptly that her mother was taken by surprise.

"What – what's wrong honey?" mom asked.

"The screen mom," she shrieked in an almost half-drunken sexual stupor, her long hair in a pile all over her face, pointing to the monitor with Ronnie and me on it. "Look – look at the screen!"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Aunt Veronica and I had enjoyed our rest, after some incredible sex. The kind of sex I'd dreamed about having with her since I hit puberty, but never thought I'd ever – ever experience.

We lay on my bed, touching each other lightly, talking about each other's lives. She had her frustrations, I had mine. She had her hopes and dreams, I had mine. She had her needs, wants and unfulfilled desires – I had a boatload of them. We weren't so different after all. And she was a babe – a major babe.

After a short while, we began talking about our sexual preferences and fantasies. I knew things were about to get interesting again. I was counting on it.

"Adam," Veronica asked softly, "Can I ask you something, sort of a favor?"

"Of course."

"I'll bet that with the other girls you've been with, and there have probably been a lot," she winked, "you just sort of let things happen as they did, let your desire steer the boat, right?"

"Well, sort of," I replied. "To tell you the truth, I think most girls are hesitant to take control. Maybe afraid of offending the guy. Or they just aren't accustomed to it, and so they let the guy dictate the action."

"My point exactly," she nodded. "And in those cases, most of the time that is, do you think both parties end up satisfied?"

"Probably not to the same degree," I surmised, thinking about her meaning. "It's interesting, you're saying that sex is not as satisfying to both parties as it could be if there were better communication?"

"Precisely!"

"Did . . . did I not do something right, or displease you?"

"No, oh heavens no baby," she rubbed my face. "I'm not saying that. I don't mean that at all. You've made me feel very good. All I'm saying it this: if there was something you wanted me to do, but were afraid to ask, or if it was reversed and there was something I wanted to do to you, or have you do to me – wouldn't it be great if we could just say it?"

"Why can't we?" I asked.

"Because men are funny," she said. "Women, too. Look, I stuck my finger in your ass before, right?"

"Right."

"And it felt incredibly good right? It made you cum harder than ever, didn't it?"

"Yes," I agreed.

"But would you have ever asked me to do that to you?"

"Well . . .um . . ."

"Have you ever asked any of your girlfriends or lovers to do that to you?"

"No, I haven't, but . . . "

"You haven't for a reason," she said knowingly. "You were afraid how they might react. Most men would probably feel that if they requested something in their ass, a finger, a vibrator, whatever, that the girl would think they're gay, or strange or something, right?"

"You may have a point," I conceded, liking where this was going.

"But it's all bullshit, Adam! You see? If two people are willing to share each other's bodies, and want to experience whatever amazing pleasures this may bring, then they should leave their notions of right or wrong at the door. Do whatever feels good. Ask for it – damn it – ask the other person to do what they want or need to feel good. Take the lead, give the lead up – whatever the flow dictates. No egos, no worry about what the other person might think of you - Be free!"

"Wow!" I gushed. She was right, it was all true. Even during sex, when our guards should be down the most, we still worry about our role in the process instead of just enjoying it and being honest about what feels good. This was a sort of mini-revelation to me. What a feeling! If I was ever in love with Aunt Veronica before, now I was totally in awe of her. Not just beauty, but remarkable insight, more than I'd ever had myself. It was, as she said – liberating.

I took her in my arms and held her tight. Kissing her ear and neck, I whispered in her ear, "Anything you want, Ronnie, just ask. I'll do anything you want."

"Me too," she breathed. Then she looked me in the eye and said. "Now let's get wild."

We began by kissing violently, rubbing our hands all over each other's bodies. My cock was as hard as stone as it rubbed against her phenomenal thighs. I kissed my way down her neck to her stomach, my hands reaching up to caress and squeeze her incredible tits. Ronnie was writhing on the bed. Then I moved my hands around to her back and down to her lower back, right to the crack of her ass. I was elated to hear her soft moans of approval. But all I could think about was her blonde pussy.

I lifted her legs off the bed and she crossed them in the air at her ankles. From this perspective, I was looking at her amazing thighs and then, further down, her outer pussy lips and long slit. They had a rosy pink cast to them. Just a finger's width away was her anus. My friends, it was quite a view, believe me. I stuck my nose in her pussy and just smelled. That's all – just took in the beautiful fragrance of her womanhood. It was wonderful, really. I began licking that moist pussy from top to bottom, wanting to make sure I hit every inch, every centimeter of it. Ronnie was grinding her pussy in my face, pushing her pubic bone into my nose, making sure I licked as hard as I could. I bathed her slit with my warm saliva.

"Lick down to my ass, baby." she whined.

I moved my tongue down to the bottom of her pussy, bathing the perineum with saliva, then licked a circle around the lovely rosebud anus presented before me like a gift from God. I licked in tighter and tighter circles until I was just revolving around the crinkled entrance to her rectum. At the same time, my thumb tickled her exposed clit, which was sticking out like a hard candy drop. Ronnie loved it.

"Oooh yeah, baby," she moaned. "You're doing great . . . it feels wonderful . . . "

I moved my thumb down and inserted it into her soaking vagina, moving it around in there. At the same time, I kept up the anal assault with the tip of my tongue, even sliding it in and out of her anus a bit. Pulling my thumb out of her, I replaced it with two fingers, curling one up to detect and hit her G-spot. Now, not every women responds to this, while others go nuts. Ronnie was in-between. She clearly felt good, but didn't practically fly off the bed in orgasm either. Not yet, anyway.

"Get your cock over here, Adam," she demanded. I turned around her so that my cock was dangling in her face, while I was looking right inside of her open pussy.

In this exquisite 69 position, we lapped at each other like cats with warm milk.

"Lick my asshole, baby," she murmured, "lick it good and hard."

"Lick mine," I requested.

We both complied, licking each other's anuses until they were soaking wet and loosened up completely.

Aunt Veronica, then worked her small index finger into my relaxed anus a little bit at a time, while at the same time sucking my balls into her warm mouth. She would lick from my anus to my balls, lick and suck each tenderly, then begin the journey again. Sometimes, she would just rub my balls lightly while circling the huge head of my cock with her tongue. I don't have to tell you how good this felt.

While she was working her wizardry on me, I was reciprocating on her genitals. I had my thick thumb fully implanted in her lax anus, while my tongue did a tango all around the inside of her vagina. When it made its way to her clit, I lingered there, sucking it into my lips and giving it a direct assault. Veronica's hips were pulsating, moving up and down in quick motions – I was doing my job well.

I was the one to break the momentum, but I had something else in mind. As much as I enjoyed what we were doing, I didn't want to just cum in her mouth again. There were new mountains to climb.

I got off and rolled Ronnie on her side. She was looking up at me, with her knees pressed together. I kneeled next to her, then inserted my cock into her glistening slit. As wet as she was, it still took me about a dozen strokes to easily slide my pulsating rod in and out of her.

"How's that, Ronnie? How's that feel?" I asked.

"You have no idea how good, Adam," she looked at me and replied, her blue eyes clouded with desire and satisfaction as I slowly filled her pussy up with 100% made in America grade A hard cock. "Let me have your thumb."

I reached up, and Veronica took my thumb in her hand and led it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and licked around it like it was a cock, squinting up at me seductively. Then she put my thumb in her mouth and sucked on it, swirling her tongue around it as well. It was so damn hot.

"You know what to do," she said, pulling it out of her mouth. Indeed I did. I took my thumb, wet with her saliva, and inserted it into her ass, while I continued to fuck her tight pussy. Ronnie sighed deeply as her rectum accommodated my thumb and I began to slide it in and out. Little noises of satisfaction escaped her lips.

In the other room, mom and Sue could clearly see what was happening, and it was driving them crazy.

"If only we had a cock in here, too," Susan said, half unconsciously.

Mom knew she had the next best thing, a lock box full of the finest erotic toys money could buy. She hadn't satisfied years of frustration with nothing but her hand. While Susan lay on the bed, immersed in the action between her brother and aunt, mom pulled out some of her choice toys to please her daughter. The first one was a toy she had kept for many, many years, a strap harness on with a huge, realistic cock. It must have been 10 inches long and as thick around as a deli sausage. She fastened its familiar clasps and strapped the harness on.

Moving up behind her daughter, who was watching the screen with her head propped on her elbows, laying prostrate on the bed, mom spread Susan's ass cheeks again and softly licked from her asshole to her pussy, again and again. Susan moaned softly at this wonderful sensation.

"Mmmm yes mom," she cood. "That's so nice . . . mmmm."

With Susan's pussy wet from saliva and her own juices, mom slowly inserted her thumb into the lovely pussy before her. Sue wiggled a bit to allow mom's thumb to fully enter her hole, and breathed contentedly as mom slid her thumb in and out. Then my mother shocked Sue.

Pulling my sisters hips up off the bed, mom position Sue on all fours. Sue looked back to get her first glimpse of what was in store for her. Her eyes opened wide. Not in fear, but in surprise. Mom was wearing some type of . . . apparatus, with a huge realistic cock attached to it. It was so big, with a lifelike penis head and even prominent veins on the side. Somehow, for some reason, Sue felt herself begin to salivate.

"Mom, what is that . . . thing?" she said, puzzled at the strange looking contraption around mom's waist.

12