Adam's Lover(s) Ch. 02

Story Info
Envious husband passes time while wife is out.
2.5k words
4.49
70.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of Adam(s) Lovers. If you are interested the first chapter can be found in the Loving Wives section.

Two days later I watched as Maggie got ready to go out. She would be picking up her friend Lisa and together they would be heading out to the local dance club. It was the same club at which she had hooked up with Adam a week ago. She had been upbeat all week and today she was clearly looking forward to her evening out.

I had asked Maggie several times in several different ways if she were meeting Adam again and she always answered in teasing way that she wasn't sure.

"I suggest that you be ready when I get home if you liked the treat I brought back for you last week," Maggie said with a twinkle in her eye.

It was the closest I got to a confirmation. And I most certainly did enjoy the treat my wife of ten years brought back for me last week. It was a pussy full of Adam's jism. And for over an hour I licked it from Maggie's well fucked box savoring the taste of Adam's cum.

That had, kind of sort of, been part of the plan. For several years I had been encouraging Maggie to follow through on her flirting with Adam. Adam was the local ladies man in our small town. He was handsome with a lean athletic build and, most intriguing to Maggie, a reputation for having a large cock.

For the last decade she had been the faithful wife and good mother. She still looked great and carried herself like the former cheerleader and homecoming queen she had been. She has the look of the quintessential soccer mom; hot but not slutty. In looks and in style picture Kathy Ireland.

Prior to our marriage and while we were dating Maggie had several lovers and we both learned that her sharing of the intimate details were a huge turn on for both of us. But for the last decade she had turned that part of herself off. We would still often talk about her past experiences and even fantasize about new ones. But given the size of our community and the desire to fit in with the other soccer Moms Maggie had suppressed the urge to be with other men.

Until her night with Adam. And it was obvious that, at least with him, Maggie wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

This part was really no surprise. It was clear after she came home last week that Maggie would be seeing Adam again. He had awakened in her a physical desire that had been dormant for ten years. Maggie enjoyed getting fucked by hot guys with large cocks. So her hooking up with Adam had been, more or less, part of the plan.

And now, while our two kids were busy watching a video in another room I watched as my wife sat in a chair in our bedroom and painted her toenails. She was wearing a creme colored silk robe. The robe was tied loosely around her and underneath I could see that she was wearing a violet colored thong and a matching shear bra with lace on the top. Over the last hour she had taken a long bath, shaved her legs, and trimmed her pussy. Next she applied a lavender scented body lotion, lifting each leg and pointing her toes as she rubbed it slowly into her calves and thighs.

I ached with envy. That hadn't been part of the plan.

I watched as Maggie prepared herself for an evening of extreme sensual and physical pleasure. She was spending time preparing herself to be taken by a man she was incredibly attracted to and one that could satisfy her with a fullness that she had almost forgotten. I knew because Adam had satisfied me in the same way.

This was foreplay. Primping her body, knowing what was to come, only heightened her senses and elevated her feelings of anticipation. And as I watched her I longed to be her. I wanted to be Maggie. I wanted to feel the smoothness of my freshly shaved legs as I ran my hands along them while applying a body lotion. I wanted to take my time trimming my pussy so that it looked just right when Adam went down on me and then entered me.

I wanted to put on a matching set of lingerie, a set that would excite Adam to see and touch. A bra that he would unclasp from the front while I looked in his eyes and underwear that as he slowly removed I would lift my hips to help. I wanted to be wearing the short skirt and cashmere blouse that Maggie was putting on now. Knowing that while we were in the dance club Adam would run his strong hands across the fabric and I would feel his cock press into me as it swelled with excitement.

As I watched Maggie pulled up her black thigh high stockings and slip on her shoes I finally realized I didn't want to live this vicarious fantasy through Maggie. I wanted to experience all of those things for myself. I wanted to be Jill.

This is the part of me that I had never shared with anybody. This is the part of me that I had kept secret and had even tried to suppress. But after my night with Adam, I too longed to spend time with Adam as his lover, as his girl. And over the last two nights and despite a thousand conflicting emotions I knew that I would have to make a decision. Would Adam see me as Jill?

"I might be late," Maggie said with a grin as she left the house. I was jealous of Maggie and the time she would be spending with Adam. I knew she would be enjoying the touch and smell of his body. She would take him into her mouth and taste him before he entered her. And when he did enter her she would raise her hips to meet him and wrap her legs around his back, feel him swell inside her. And her pussy would instinctively contract around his cock and he would cum into her while her own climax was reached. But the jealousy was bearable. Because I knew when Maggie came home I would be eating her pussy and licking from it the cum that Adam had left within her. I would taste Adam again.

It took a couple of hours but I was finally able to settle the kids into bed. They had been incredibly restless hours. I was anxious to go into the attic and I would find and take out a duffel bag of items I hadn't touched in eighteen months. And I had never opened it when Maggie or the kids were home. But tonight I would and I would imagine myself as Jill and how I would take and be taken by Adam.

I opened the bag in the bedroom and there was Jill's wardrobe. It included several sets of underwear, pantyhose, dresses, skirts, sports bras, negligees, teddies, and camisoles. Most of the undergarments were of the Victoria's Secrets variety. Jill's outer wear wardrobe consisted of a black dress (whose doesn't), dungaree, plaid, and A&F type skirts, low rider pants, sleeveless blouses, button down cashmere sweater, and other shirts that typically stopped short of the belly button. If you were wondering, the styles were ones that would have emulated Maggie's. The bag also contained a wig, breast forms and a gaffe.

I had begun acquiring the items in Jill's bag years ago. Probably about the same time Maggie was coming home to me and relating the details of her many trysts while we were dating. I was always careful to hide Jill from Maggie but when I was certain I would have a day or a weekend of privacy I would dress the part of the fun loving, flirtatious, cheerleader, slut that Maggie was.

The bag also contained a dildo. Actually it contained a couple. And after a long bath, shaving some of my body hair, applying lotion and perfume I would dress and act as Maggie would. I might lounge on the sofa or make dinner. Perhaps I would even go for a drive or a night time walk. Eventually though, in my imagination, I was meeting Matt or Keith or somebody else that Maggie had or wanted to fuck and I would take them to bed. There I would use the dildo or dildos and make love to my date(s) for hours and hours. Fantasy Matt would have his cock sucked. Imaginary Keith would fuck me all night long. Pretend Mike and Dan would double team me. And I, as Maggie, would cry out in pleasure as their cocks filled me.

In time the fantasies became so real and so pleasurable that I didn't want to live them through Maggie and I became Jill. And even though the orgasms I had as Jill never exceeded those that I had when I was with Maggie (and until Adam, anybody else for that matter) I was able to keep that part of me compartmentalized. After a night or a weekend Jill went back into the "closet" for six to nine months. She was never spoken of.

My job and raising our two children, now seven and nine, had left little time and few opportunities for Jill to come out. But that all changed Thursday night. Adam may have thought he was fucking me but he was really fucking Jill. And now I was consumed with anxiety and doubts about revealing Jill to Adam, despite my overwhelming need for him to make love to me as if I were a woman. I had yet to make up my mind.

But tonight, before Maggie got home, I would become Jill and relive the most intensely passionate night of my life by making love to a dildo I was now calling Adam. Making sure the kids were sleeping soundly I locked the door to the bedroom, took a long bath and dressed in a laced trim satin slip with a slit on the side. I then lit candles in the room and climbed into the bed. Using a pillow and the dildo my mind, with a little help from a joint, went to a place far away were I really was with Adam and we made love for the next two hours. I sucked his cock, he ate my pussy, and eventually using the dildo, Adam fucked Jill just like he fucked me two nights before. Jill was in heaven.

After three orgasms, Jill was pretty much satisfied, for the time being. It was about midnight and even though I wasn't expecting Maggie back for at least a couple of hours it was time to put the duffel bag back in the attic. I put Jill's things away, checked to make sure the kids were still asleep and laid back down to wait for Maggie. It was then that I would finally be able to savor the one thing I hadn't been able to recreate, the taste, texture, and smell of Adam's cum.

I'm sure I had dozed off but I was immediately wide awake when I heard Maggie's car pull into the driveway. Even after three orgasms earlier my dick was at attention as I waited for her to come to the room. When she opened the door she was backlit by the hall light and to use a phrase, she had obviously been well fucked. Her hair was a mess and she looked slightly unsteady. When she spoke her voice was gravelly and tired.

"He is an incredible fuck," she said.

I know, I thought.

Maggie lit a dim light on her dresser and pulled her dress off. She was still wearing her thigh high stockings but her bra and panties were gone. Even from ten feet away I could see cum dripping down her leg. There were dried patches of cum on her chest, legs, and stockings. When she lay down on the bed she immediately spread her legs and offered her pussy to me.

"I want you to suck Adam's seed from my cunt and I don't want you to miss a drop," she demanded.

Before I licked I looked. And I smelled. It was Adam. His scent, his musky aroma alone almost made me cum. I just groaned, "Oh God."

Adam's jism was flowing out of her box as if somebody had forgotten to turn off a faucet. Her pussy was swollen with excitement. Her opening was still dilated. I got closer and inhaled deeply before I tasted. I was intoxicated and I groaned again.

"You like the taste of Adam's cum, don't you," Maggie teased.

I answered by licking faster and involuntarily wiggling my hips as if I were trying to attract a cock to my ass pussy. I know she noticed the faster licking. I'm not sure if she noticed my ass moving in circles. I was swallowing mouthfuls now, almost choking on it. Sometimes I would just let the cum linger on my tongue. My ass was in the air and even though I knew it wasn't going to happen the back of my mind was hoping that Adam's cock would fill my pussy. My hips moved against the imaginary dick.

"His cum tastes so good. I don't blame you for loving it too," Maggie said. "He might be the best fuck I've ever had. I don't ever remember coming so hard and for so long."

Two nights ago I thought the same thing. I licked the patches of dried cum that I found on her legs and then I noticed the cum leaking from her ass. As far as I knew she had never been fucked in the ass. Certainly I hadn't. But clearly she had been tonight. I licked that too.

"Ohhhh, you found the cum in my ass. He felt so good in there," Maggie told me.

I finished cleaning out her hole and went back to her pussy. Though not as much as before it still flowed. I was like a cat licking a bowl of cream and I couldn't get enough. All the oral attention was starting to make Maggie come.

"I love his dick, I love sucking his cock," she moaned. Her breathing was picking up as was mine. My ass, while I was still imagining Adam's dick inside, had lowered. I was grinding my dick (clit) into the mattress my head still between her legs.

"Oh God, Brian, he's so fucking good." Her voice, rising, was hoarse but filled with passion. "His cock feels so good when it's inside you," she said. "Do you taste him, Brian? I sucked him off in the parking lot again. I couldn't wait to have him."

She was breathing harder and her moans were even deeper. Her body was beginning to buck up and down. She was close to coming and I was too grinding my clit into the mattress, wishing that a cock was there.

"Oh God, I need him to fuck me again," Maggie moaned. "I need his cock." She was close. "You can't believe how good he feels.. Oh God, Brian.. I need.. him.. to fuck me.. oh God.. and he needs to fuck you too."

And with that we both came.