Adam's Spring of Interracial Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, oh fuck Adam this is good. Your ass is so good."

"Don't stop your attack, fuck me as hard as you can. Oh fuck Steve, I'm having a prostate orgasm." I began to scream into my pillows as my ass contracted against the driving force that was taking me. I kept squeezing as my anal orgasm washed over me. Steve was starting to cry out telling me he was going to cum and with one more hard thrust, he hit my ass with his pubic bone and locked in place. His orgasm was hitting him hard as he continued to cry out for several seconds.

When it was all over, he collapsed onto me, his cock still buried in my depths, his sperm flowing deep into my bowels. "Stay there Steve, don't take your cock from me." I felt his kisses on my shoulders and back of my neck, he was still mostly hard even after the release he just had.

My sphincter was sore from the stretching but I was still lubricated. I wasn't sure I was ready for another round of sex although Steve was moving his hips against me in a gentle rhythm. "Take it easy, Steve. You really used me that time, I'm a little sore, squirt some lube around your cock but keep it in me, it feels so good."

After giving himself and me some more lube, the soreness subsided; he was gliding slowly into me and returning to full size. I've always been a bottom and Steve made me understand how good it feels to be his bottom. We moved in sync with each other, I was realizing my very real affection for him. "Steve, I really enjoy your company, not just the sex." He was still rotating his hips into me but with longer strokes. "Oh fuck the sex is good. Oh fuck the sex is so good." Steve was building up the pace. "I to us to be exclusive, a couple, I don't want to share you. Will you be my man?"

Steve paused in his love making, "I thought you wanted a night to think about. Are you sure? I want that too." He began his pace again, we moaned into each other as he picked up speed. His thrusts were long and deep, not pound into me but building to another release of his man juice into my man hole. "Adam, I'm there, oh fuck Adam, I'm there." He exploded hard and with almost as much sperm as his first shot. We were satisfied. "Lets get some sleep, we're going to be busy getting your stuff down here later." We kissed and passed out asleep.

We didn't wake up in time to move anything. Tomorrow?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
My Best Friend's Boyfriend Seduced by his best friend's boyfriend.in Gay Male
My Sister's Boyfriend Joey Seduced by his sister's sexy, horny boyfriend.in Gay Male
Taking Reggie's Hung Big Black Cock I submit to a black top I met online. in Gay Male
My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
More Stories