Ada's Night Out

Story Info
Resident Evil fan erotica
1.4k words
3.71
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God DAMN him!'

The woman in the red dress was hiding in the shadows on top of a building, and had been for most of the evening. She had received a directive, through her employer, from a man named Albert Wesker, who had used her for a few missions in the past. He had asked her to meet him here at precisely 1:00 AM.

He was late...he was always late, but this was beginning to get ridiculous...

'Like that isn't bad enough!' she thought. 'Looks like it is going to rain as well!'

As if in answer to her thoughts, there was a loud peal of thunder and the bottom simply fell out of the sky, drenching her in icy cold rain. She ran for an overhang and stood beneath it, wringing out her hair.

"If it were anyone else, I would have told them to go fuck themselves," she muttered under her breath, relying on her anger to keep her warm. "But those eyes of his! Not natural!" She shuddered, though not from the cold.

Rubbing her arms to fight off the chill, she paced and thought about the phone call, which had come just as she was getting into bed. He had been even more vague than usual, saying only that he had something he needed to show her and that no, it could not wait until morning. She would do it immediately or he would be very angry with her.

Something in his voice told her that this was the worst possible thing that could ever befall her, so she sighed and slipped into her favorite red mini-dress. Five minutes and she was out the door, heading for the rendezvous point.

A sound below roused her from her thoughts, and she peeked over the edge of the building. The only movement was some animal or other digging through a garbage can in a nearby alley. Still no sign of Wesker.

'Well,' she thought. 'If he hasn't shown up by now, he's probably forgotten all about me. Might as well go home...'

But she didn't move...

She waited...

And waited...

"Ah fuck it! I'm at least gonna get out of these wet clothes for a minute!"

She began to strip, literally peeling the thin red fabric from her skin, the cool night air giving her goosebumps, the raindrops caressing her like the lips of a ghostly lover...

She sat down on the concrete below her little ledge, pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them to make a warm little pocket for herself.

"That's better..."

She watched the raindrops, and realized that her mood was a little more reflective than usual. She found herself thinking about Raccoon City, about her mission there... About Leon...

She smiled. Leon, her chance encounter with him, her unexplainable instant attraction to him...

And before she knew it, her hand had dropped to her lap, and she was feeling much warmer...

Images flashed through her head, one after the other, in rapid succession...

Leon telling her within mere hours of meeting her that he loved her, Leon pretending not to look up her skirt when he boosted her up so she could crawl through an air vent, the look on Leon's as he tried to act so cool when he found out that she was indeed alive and well...

She was picturing his face, her hand moving faster against her warm sex, when the change occurred...

Suddenly, the face in her mind was harsher, though no less beautiful, the hair shorter, blonder...

Wesker!

She closed her eyes and moaned softly...

'My God,' she thought to herself, shocked. 'What is wrong with me?!'

But...she kind of liked where her thoughts were taking her. She had never really considered it...never really thought of him that way...

Those eyes, ever hidden behind sunglasses, until he was angry enough to fix you with that burning stare...

She was shuddering now, shaking with waves of pleasure as the throes of orgasm rocked her...

It was then that she felt hands on her body...

She opened her eyes, and he was there.

In the flesh, so to speak...

If he looked good in his customary leather outfit, it was nothing compared to his naked body. He was incredibly pale, his muscles well-defined like those of cougar, perpetually tensed as though at any moment he could strike...

Without warning, his hands were in her hair, guiding her mouth toward his waiting erection, and she took it eagerly.

He stood perfectly still, one hand on her shoulder. The gesture would have looked almost loving to anyone who happened to be watching, but Ada knew better. With his enhanced powers, that touch was more like warning to her that if she tried to run, even tried to pull away, he would break her like she was made of glass. The thought of that much power was intoxicating, and she lost herself in another orgasm as she pleased the monster before her.

As he watched her, expressionless, she continued to work on him with her mouth, sliding her tongue around the head of his cock. She looked up onto the black void of his sunglasses, pleading with him, begging him with her eyes to give her more...

He ignored her looks, took his time savoring the moment, and then, when he finally decided that he was tired of her mouth, he shoved her roughly away from him.

She landed hard on the concrete, her wet hair plastered to her face, Wesker's taste in her mouth. She looked over her shoulder at him, and watched in horror as he removed his shades and tossed them aside. Her eyes met his, blazing with their eerie red light, and her first thought was, "He is angry with me...He never takes off his sunglasses unless he's mad."

Her second thought was that he was going to kill her.

She wanted to beg him to spare her, to appeal to whatever part of him was still human, but her voice failed her. She turned and tried to crawl away from him, away from the fire that was in his gaze...

And then he was on her so fast that she didn't realize he had moved, not until his hands were grabbing at her waist, dragging her back to him. Still silent, terrifying, he thrust unceremoniously into her warm, dark wetness. She cried out, though even Ada was unsure whether she screamed from pain, pleasure, or some exhilarating combination of the two...

She continued to struggle against him, though her heart was not in it. She wanted this, more than anything she had ever wanted before...

Wesker pulled her hair, bending her painfully backward, as she shuddered with yet another orgasm, her hips bucking so wildly that she almost escaped his grasp.

He renewed his hold on her, regaining his focus, and grabbed her arms, half dragging her back to the wall where she had first sought shelter from the rain...

He threw her against the wall and held both of her tiny wrists in one of his strong hands, pinning them high above her head. Then, without wasting a second, he forced himself into her again, staring vacantly into her eyes.

It was then that she suddenly realized what was so intimidating about this whole encounter...

He was completely unmoved by the experience, businesslike in his composure, his face utterly emotionless...

Right up until the point where he kissed her....

It was a fierce kiss, hard and forceful, hungry...

For a moment it felt as though he was trying to devour her, then he tensed, shaking, as he shot his cold seed into her.

Without warning he released his grip on her, letting her fall to the ground. He turned and strode away, leaving her on the frigid concrete as he retrieved his shades.

His eyes hidden once more, he returned to her side, unashamed of his nudity, and grabbed her face in his hand, forcing her to look at him...

"Mission completed, Miss Wong...Well done" His tone was inflectionless, his smile plastic...

"I...I don't understand"

"We have been experimenting with a new drug, Miss Wong...One that will inspire our bioweapons to procreate. An aphrodisiac, if you will, just add water." He looked at the passing rainclouds. "Oh, and as a secret agent, you should learn to avoid being so predictable...It would be far too easy for someone to soak the dress you wear on almost every mission in, say, poison?" This smile was genuine. "Thank you for your cooperation, Ada."

"You mean...this was all..." she began, but it was to late...

He leapt off the building, and was gone...