Ada's Special Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And indeed, beyond her pink rims sat a hearty sample of cream in the centre of her 'cleaning utensil'.

"Aw," Ada cried. "Thank you so much! Let's share it together honey."

So they kissed again, sharing the load between them in a swapping rhythm. Their tongues mixed and melted together, tangled in their love. Slithering in and out, back and forth, in and out, back and forth. Even when their lips separated for brief moments, those pink snakes remained merged together. Almost in a trance, they stayed locked in a demonic state.

Meanwhile, as their tongues swam in each others heaven, Ada's slit hovered closer to Ashley's womanhood. Like a cloud, it floated just above her cunt, and each could feel the others heat. Next thing they knew, their crotch's were grinding together, their womanly juices stirred and dribbled down the inside of Ashley's thigh. Each time their pussies touch, they quivered.

Still together, Ada reached down Ashley's body, massaging her on the way down, and rested her palm on her womanhood.

"Oh yeah," Ashley panted. Ada traced around her lips, making Ashley squirm in delight. In return, Ashley copied Ada, and gave her favour back to her. Together, both women fingered her lover, staring intently at the other. Pleasure increased inside their bodies until their emotions erupted into a singular orgasm.

Their whines were heard 'cross the entire island.

"That was amazing," Ashley mewed, cuddling with Ada on the cramped, sweaty chair.

"I hope you're too tired sweetie," Ada responded, brushing some hair out of Ashley's eyes. "Because now we're going to see Master Saddler."

Dismounting the chair, the two ladies started towards the exit, when Ada felt a rough smack on her bottom. She turned to Ashley, who looked innocently back at her with a teasing grin.

"Thanks Ada, for everything."

They stepped over a forgotten body and walked out the door, hands around each others waist.

12