Addickted to My Son's Cock

Story Info
I can't get enough of my son's thick cock.
838 words
4.33
332.1k
303
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I seem to be fighting all the time these days. It started out with petty issues and now we don't see eye to eye on anything. We had another blowout fight this Saturday. Jim walked out the door and I didn't think he would be coming back. I was sitting at the dining room table sobbing. Our eighteen year son Nick walked into the room.

"Why do you put up with that Mom?"

Nick was standing right in front of me. I was looking up at him. Actually I was looking directly at his bulge. How long had it been since I had sex with my husband? It had to be at least six months. I often wondered if Jim had himself a lover on the side.

"What do you mean Nick?"

"There are other men out there who would take care of you," he told me.

I could swear that Nick's cock was twitching inside his pants. I had to fight the urge to reach out and touch my son. Nick made the choice for me. He reached down and tugged on his zipper. He parted his underwear and he pulled his cock free. I must have opened my mouth in awe. I was looking at my son's fat dick. Not only was it thick, Nick's cock had to be nearly eight inches in length.

Nick wrapped his fingers around his member. He brought his mushroom head right up to my lips. He slapped his prick across my face. It shocked me and I opened my mouth. I next felt Nick's large bone enter my mouth. I surprised myself. I didn't fight it. I inhaled my son's long prick. I took as much as I could down my throat. Nick had a hand on the back of my head. He was thrusting deep.

A few minutes of that and Nick was hard. He pulled away and lifted me up. My son undressed me, removing my shirt and bra and my pants and undies. I stood naked before my son. Nick took off the remainder of his clothes. We made our way over to our large sofa. Nick pushed me onto my back. He raised my legs and shoved them towards my chest.

I felt the pinch of his cock at my opening and then he pushed into me. All at once I had eight inches of cock buried inside me. I let out this scream. Nick did not go slow and easy. Our pubic mounds were pressed together as Nick took me like I was a cheap whore. Don't get me wrong. I needed every inch of my son's dick inside me.

I clamped down hard with my pussy muscles. I was going to savor every moment I had Nick's cock inside me. I felt his large balls hitting my ass every time he pushed into my hole.

"Please Nick, I need all of you," as I pleaded for my son's hardness.

Nick didn't fail me. I had multiple orgasms as he pushed me over the edge sexually. We must have fucked for a half hour or more. I felt Nick tense up and then he exploded inside my wanting pussy. His cum came pouring out of me and down my ass crack. When Nick finally finished me off, I was sore down below. He pulled out and we had a few kisses together. I went back to the bathroom to clean up his spunk.

We got dressed and waited for my husband to return. Jim didn't show up until close to midnight. I looked over at the clock and then fell back to sleep. It was a tense situation when my husband was at home. Once he left in the evening, Nick and I found ourselves in bed together. I guess you could say that we couldn't get enough of each other. Nick was like a sexual dynamo.

He was always hard for me and he would fill me with cum each time we made love. I was on birth control and I loved feeling my son's bare cock scraping against my pussy walls. Nick loved sex talk. He would tell me that I was his sexual plaything. He would have me any way he wanted. That kind of talk sent chills through my body.

It got to the point where I wanted to be free of my husband. I filed for divorce. Jim seemed surprised but he didn't fight it. I suspect he wanted to be away from me as well. Nick and I now live together in a small apartment. You can imagine the living arrangements. Nick is in my pussy nearly every night. We have even talked out something truly forbidden.

Nick wants to impregnate me. I'm not so sure about doing that but he is wearing me down. I fantasize sometimes about my own son making my belly grow. Nick will probably get his way. Until then we are practicing nightly and my pussy is getting a good workout.