Addict

Story Info
Man finds out fiance's best friend is a sex addict.
1.6k words
3.71
53.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exakta66
Exakta66
75 Followers

As the eighties were coming to a close, Rich and I were enjoying our new-found prosperity on a grand scale. Rich had also become quite smitten by Lauren. They were going steady. It was probably the first time Rich had a steady girlfriend in his life. It is amazing how a girl like that can have an effect on a guy. I had gotten together with Lauren a couple of times after the incident at Lolas, and maybe I'll tell you about it sometime. We both thought it best we ended that, though. Lauren was as serious about Rich as he was about her and of course I was engaged to Kim by this time. So we all had a lot at stake. You might say the stakes were never higher.

Kim and I were quite the ideal couple in many ways. We both shared a lot in common. We both liked to go out to see rock bands. We both liked to try new restaurants. It is hard to imagine she would turn into such a boring housewife twenty years later. At this time though, she was really my closest friend. Her and Rich, of course. I thought I knew everything about her, since we spent so much time together. So, you can imagine my surprise when she told me about her old friend from high school.

"My friend Kate is coming to town next week." She casually mentioned.

"Oh." That was about as much excitement as I could muster at the news.

"She was my best friend back in high school." She added.

"Oh, that's nice." I was just so excited.

"I want you to be nice to her. She is having some problems." She said flatly, "I want you to be understanding."

"You know me baby. Understanding is my middle name." I stated with assurance, "What kind of problems?"

"She is an addict." She said in a serious tone.

I thought about that one. That didn't seem to be a problem. I mean, half my friends take the train to work because they lost their licenses from DUI convictions and frankly I have had my own problems in the distant past.

"Girl, you know I have no problem with that." I said in a compassionate tone, "What is her problem, drugs, alcohol?"

"No, she belongs to SLAA." She said flatly.

"SLAA?" I asked quizzically.

"Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. She is a sex addict."

I had to pause and take this in slowly. I repeated the words in my head a couple of times. Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. Hmmm...I had heard something about sex addiction in a Playboy issue or something and some of my friends made some jokes but I have never actually met one. My mind started to race.

"I expect you to be nice to her. She really is having a hard time right now." She stated, "She is really quite vulnerable."

"You know I am always nice to your friends." I added cautiously.

OK, maybe I was stretching the truth here. I have just never been told that my girl's best friend is a sex addict before.

"When do I get to meet her?" I asked carefully.

"Why are you so interested in my friends all of a sudden?" She cornered.

"I've, I've always been interested in your friends." She knew I was lying here.

"Is it because I told you she is a sex addict?" She asked as if she did not already know the answer.

"No, of course not. I just think now that we are engaged I should meet your friends, that's all."

"Yea, right." She said, almost in disgust.

All right, I knew I didn't always take an interest in her friends. I just can't recall her ever telling me she had a best friend who was a sex addict.

"So, tell me more about this sex addiction thing. I mean, is it serious?" I was ready to get serious and I haven't even met the girl.

"Well, I guess it could be." She started, "It's just that she has sex a lot to make herself feel better. It sort of numbs her pain. It's so easy for her since she is such a beautiful girl."

"I see."

Man, I was starting to feel a rush of blood surging to my head. It was not the head on my shoulders. I think I started muttering something more about really caring about her friends followed by a bunch of sweet talk. I knew I had to tread lightly here.

The next few days all I could think about was this girl named Kate who I had yet to meet. All I knew was she was my fiancé's best friend, she was beautiful and she was a sex addict. What more did I need to know, I asked myself? Finally the day arrived when Kate would come over.

"Are you sure Kate doesn't need to be picked up at the airport?" I asked cautiously.

"No, she is taking a taxi." Kim said sternly, "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"I'm always nice, Baby. You know that."

It's times like this I wished I really was nice. Now I just have to fake it the best I can.

A couple of hours later the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, Baby." I practically ran to the door.

I opened the door. Standing before me was one of the hottest looking girls I have ever seen. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and her short skirt looked like it was painted on her voluptuous hips.

"Ah, um, you must be Kate." I stammered.

"Yes, you must be Alan." She smiled as she spoke.

I let her in and the three of us made small talk. Kim poured us all wine as we sat in the living room. I tried not to be too obvious in asking questions about Kate's past relationships or asking if she currently had a boyfriend, but it was hard. Oh, was it hard.

I was sitting next to Kate on the sofa and Kim was sitting across from me. After a while of drinking wine and making small talk, Kate tearfully started to talk about a recent affair she had back home. I somehow felt the natural instinct to console her. I wanted to reach over and put my arm around her but she beat me to it. Moments later I found myself with this hot looking sex addict crying on my shoulder.

"All men are animals!" She screamed and started sobbing, "They are all no good."

I put my arm around her and tried to console her.

"There, there now. It's not so bad. I'm sure you'll find the right one." I said in an effort to make the poor girl feel better.

I was getting piercing stares from Kim. You know the expression about if looks can kill. I should have been very dead.

"Kim, you are so lucky to have a man like Alan." Kate sobbed.

"Oh, I count my blessings every day." She said as she stared at me intently.

I felt a growing tightness in my jeans for some strange reason. Something to do with a hot looking sex addict crying on my shoulder and telling my fiancé how lucky she was to have me. Suddenly, I felt a hand reach down between my legs.

"And he is so cute too." She giggled.

The next thing I knew Kate had unfastened my pants and gave my tool some breathing room. She must have decided my tool needed polishing as she then went down on it and started to give it a real spit shine.

"You're not just going to sit there and give us dirty looks, now are you?" I asked Kim.

"Oh, you are the worst." She said.

"Yea, but you love me don't you?" I laughed.

Kim came over and the next thing I knew the three of us were naked on the sofa. There was so much moaning and groaning and sucking and fucking I hardly know where to begin. The girls were nice enough to put on a little show for me. Kim ate Kate like a pro. I had no idea she could eat pussy like that. It was obvious these girls really were best friends in high school. Kate was soon panting like a woman possessed. I took my turn eating at the Y and she was soon re-possessed. The girls took turns coating my shaft with saliva as one worked one side with her tongue and the other took the other side. I soon felt the need to explode my load in the air as it landed on the faces of these two beautiful young women.

The girls took turns cleaning my love juices off each other with their ever-eager tongues. In a few minutes my shaft returned to active duty, ready to join in the festivities. It was soon decided that Kim should get some pleasure and after a bit of finger magic on my part while Kate liked her clit, she was ready for entry. With me seated on the sofa and Kim facing away from me, she gently guided her dripping pussy onto my shaft of steel. Kate stood up on the sofa cushions and with her hands on the back of the sofa for support, presented her womanhood once again for my dining pleasure. After a few minutes of what can only be described as a moaning munch-fest, three bodies were coming together in unison as Kim's pussy threatened to squeeze the life out of my member and Kate pressed her delicious pussy hard into my face, threatening to drown me as she came. It was ecstasy.

The three of us soon regained our composure and spent the rest of the evening sipping wine and chatting. Kate had to return home a couple of days later and I never did see her again. I am sure she did find someone. I have a feeling she made some man very happy. Kim and I got married not long after, and the rest as they say is history.

Exakta66
Exakta66
75 Followers