Addicted Ch. 01

Story Info
Addicted married nurse gets addicted to group sex.
2.4k words
3.81
49.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, I was working as a nurse in a St Louis hospital. 16 years of walking the floors created a recurring pain in my knees. Instead of going to a doctor, I started stealing pain pills and charging them to patients. After many months, I got caught. The hospital reported me to the board of nursing and at the hearing it was decided that I would be put on probation and would need to attend therapy for a year.

I went to therapy with a counseling group not far from my Maryland Heights home. The agreement required attendance at a private session on Mondays from 7:30pm to 8pm, a group session on Mondays from 8pm to 9pm, and a second weekly group session on Thursdays from 8pm until 9pm. There was also a family support session during the Monday group meeting but my husband could only attend one night a month. He was an area vice president responsible for the mid-west and northwest United States and was on the road three weeks out of four. He would leave on Monday morning and come home on Friday.

There were 27 people in my group on Mondays and 19 people on Thursday night. Only 14 or 15 people attended both groups. There were only two other women and they each attended both sessions. Stacey Grant was a very good looking 22 year old with a bubbly personality. She was attending the sessions because she got caught using fake prescriptions that she generated on her computer to get prescription drugs. Mandy Vargas was a tall 30-year-old schoolteacher with a big rear end. She was sent to the group by a judge after two DUIs on successive nights.

The first two sessions were kind of blah as we went around the room and discussed our inner feelings as the counselor tried to get us to work past the stage of denial. During the third session, one of the men took exception at what another man said and they came to blows. Our nurse counselor, Lisa Bean, an Amazonian woman, jumped into the fight and wrestled the attacker to the ground. The other counselor came running in and the fight ended very quickly. James Lacey, the other counselor, was a black guy that had muscles on his muscles. The counselors called a time out while they talked privately with the two men involved in the fight. During the break, I went to the front porch and chatted with Mandy. She had been with the group for four weeks and felt very strongly that she didn't belong there. Several men went into the parking lot where it was suspected that they smoked stuff or drank. They sure were loud and seemed to be having fun. Stacey had gone around the side of the building with another group of men.

When we were called back to the meeting, Frank Saenz, who the Hispanics called Paco, came up behind Mandy and grabbed her rear end. Mandy blasted him in Spanish and he threw her a kiss. She wished that someone would step on him and I laughed. I found it funny because Frank is only 5'1" tall and weighs about 110lbs. As Stacey bounced past us, I noticed that the zipper on the side of her skirt was half way down but dismissed the fact as just an interesting tidbit.

During my next private session, Lisa informed me that several members of the group would get together an hour before the Thursday night session, break up into small groups, and go off to discuss their individual issues. She suggested that I try to meet the group as she thought it very beneficial in helping to put our demons to rest. I agreed to be there early and give it a try. I didn't agree because I wanted to go but because Lisa intimidated me. That woman was big, very big. Since I'm only 5', she looks about 6'6" although she's only about six feet tall. I wear a C cup but because of my size, they look large, yet Lisa's breasts dwarfed mine. Every thing about her made me feel small.

Thursday evening, I showed up early and by 7 there were 11 of us at the counseling center. Darren Bales agreed to take one group in his SUV. Stacey said she would go with him and Frank jumped up and said he was also going with Darren. Several of the men laughed at the scene. I was put in a group that would go with Juan Valdez, an older gentleman that was in therapy for multiple DUIs. Also in our group was Phillip Boudre, a 33 year old that also had a drinking problem. He had spent 30 days drying out in a treatment center before joining the counseling group. Jaime Perez and Jose Velasquez were the other two fellows in the group. Jose was a big guy with large ears, a large nose, and big hands with huge fingers. I was hoping that I wouldn't accidentally say something disparaging against Hispanics because that man could have squeezed me to death with his hands.

Juan's car was older and not that large. I was in the middle of the back seat with Jose on one side and Jaime on the other. It was a little cramped in the back seat. It was also difficult to remain ladylike with my legs spread because of that hump in the middle.

As we were leaving the parking lot, the men immediately started laughing and talking about Frank. Phillip bet everyone that Frank would have his little pecker out and would be feeding Stacey before they left the parking lot. They were bantering back and forth about that diminutive Mexican and I couldn't help but laugh at the mental pictures they painted. Then Jaime asked me if I sucked dick. Being a nurse, I had learned to meet all men's advances with humor. There was never any sense in pissing off the customer and all patients were customers. I told Jaime that I'd never be caught dead doing that.

The men started joking and betting about how good I was with my mouth. They made comments about sucking the chrome off a bumper hitch and sucking a golf ball through a garden hose. I kept quiet and let them joke back and forth.

They then started talking about Stacey again and how many men could fuck her in one session. Phillip and Jaime had had their turn with Stacey and they talked about how she loved doing all of them. Phillip said she got him hard with her mouth and then guided him in and tried to buck him off as she tried to take all of him. Stacey lay there and took all five of them, one at a time. Sitting in the back seat between two men with their thighs rubbing against mine and listening to all the sex talk was having an effect on me.

Phillip then bet everyone that I was wearing a thong. I told him that I did not wear thongs but he insisted. He bet Jose $10 and Jaime $20 that I was wearing a thong. They asked me to show them what I was wearing to see who won. I refused. I told them that I thought we were going to be talking about our addictions and how to cure our problem. Juan said he hadn't thought about drinking since I got in the car. Phillip said all he could think about were my sweet lips. Jaime said that I was his only addiction. Phillip then bet me that I hadn't thought of my addiction since getting in the car. Phillip then repeated that he wanted to see what I was wearing. Again, I refused.

Jose put his big arm around my neck and firmly but gently pulled me toward him while he jokingly begged to let them see what I was wearing. He used his right hand to grab both of my wrists and hold them. Jaime grabbed my legs, lifted them up and swung them onto his lap. He lifted my skirt up, took hold of my panty hose and panties and started pulling them down. He had difficulty as I struggled but Jose's grip wouldn't let my upper body move. Phillip shouted out, "I lose the bet". I thought Jaime would let me go but he didn't.

He continued to take my underclothes off. Jaime then parted my legs and started playing with my love area. He let everybody know that I was wet. He kept playing with my hot spot and electrical charges would shoot through my body. I threatened to charge them with rape. Phillip reminded me that I hadn't been raped yet. He also reminded me that rape would be difficult to prove. A married drug addict that willingly gets in a car with four men might not get anyone to believe her. He was right.

I'm laying in the back seat of a car, naked from the waist down, a man working hard to get me excited, and I can't think of a thing to do to get out of this predicament. The exciting feeling continued to build as my thighs and arms were tingling.

The car pulled into a driveway and Phillip jumped out. The car was driven into a garage. Jaime opened his door, pulled out from under me, let his pants down, and climbed on top of me. He had trouble getting it into me. I didn't want it but I wasn't fighting. I'd never done my husband wrong. Not because I never wanted to but the chances I had just didn't seem worth the effort. I still didn't want to do him wrong but I couldn't find a way out of this situation.

Jaime finally guided his manhood into me and it felt very very good as he slid in and out. I didn't want to show emotion but it felt wonderful. I was enjoying the feeling of his smooth shaft sliding into my moist opening even as I layed there trying not to show that I was enjoying his thrusts.

Jose had let go of my hands and gotten out of the car. I wasn't fighting anymore. Jose told Jaime to hurry because we had to get back. Jaime did speed up and I finally started to fuck back. His hips rubbing my thighs as he rapidly pounded me. I was on the threshold of cumming when Jaime let loose. He left me hanging.

Phillip then told me to get out of the car. As I was getting out, I looked at Jose who was standing in front of me. He was naked and he was gigantic. I had mixed emotions. I wanted Jose's big thing and I wanted to get out of there. Phillip told me to get out of my blouse and bra. It felt strange standing half naked in front of four men. Now I was going to be completely naked. I took my blouse off and then my bra. Jaime grabbed hold of my breasts and started massaging them roughly. Phillip sat on the car and told me to suck him off. In my entire married life, I had never done that. I had sucked my husband but only for a few minutes and only as a part of foreplay. Now Phillip wanted me to become a real cocksucker. The thought did not appeal to me.

I looked at Juan who was still fully clothed. I looked at Jose again and I couldn't get over how big and thick he was. Phillip told me to hurry, as we didn't have much time. I moved over to him. He was of average size. I stooped over, opened my mouth, and placed my lips around it. He was uncircumcised and it felt funny moving the satiny skin onto and off his purple head. He again told me to hurry and he grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down very fast. I started working him but I was not enjoying it.

Someone then kicked one of my feet to get me to spread my legs. I felt a hand on my hip as Jose guided himself into me. As he slipped in, I stopped sucking and groaned very loudly. It was sheer ecstasy. He was pumping that big thing in and out very rapidly. As he slammed into me, I could feel his heat. He was rubbing my skin and creating wonderful sensations. He was using his huge hands to play with my large tits. I started sucking Phillip furiously to match the feeling I had between my legs and the electricity flowing through my body. The tingling got stronger and stronger until I stopped sucking and screamed. Jaime made a remark I didn't like about my being a cock-loving whore. Jose kept banging into me and came with a fury.

There was no love, no mention of affection. I was just a woman to be used. Phillip hadn't come yet but Jose said we had to go. They gave me my clothes except for my panty hose and panties. I sat in the back with Phillip and Jaime. Jose sat in front. As soon as we were in the car, Phillip grabbed my head and told me to finish. I didn't resist. I bent over and started to suck him off. As he got closer to the boiling point, he started to fuck my mouth telling me to swallow everything. He came a lot. I couldn't swallow everything. They had to stop the car and let me out while I threw up.

We got back to therapy and I sat there wondering about the events of the evening. I knew it was wrong but I actually enjoyed what they had done. I also had to have Jose in me again. It was wonderful. If I had to fuck 10 guys so that I could have Jose, I would do it. After our evening group meeting ended, I was walking to my car when Frank came up to me and said he wanted to talk. I asked him what he wanted to talk about as we got to my car. He said he wanted to fuck me. I opened the back door, lay on the seat, and lifted my dress up, and he got on.