Addicted to Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to blush. Your breasts are so full and beautiful."

His assessment only made me blush more.

He began to lick at a nipple, biting at it. At the same time, he pinched my other nipple hard with his fingers.

My breasts were always ultra-sensitive. I writhed and moaned helplessly as he kept mercilessly playing with them.

"Oh, God..." I cried out, feeling my pussy shudder with tempting pre-orgasmic tremors.

"If you come right now, I'm going to have to spank that pretty ass of yours and make it all red."

His naughty words nearly pushed me into climax, but I somehow managed to control myself. But I could feel my pussy throbbing.

"You'll come when I want you to. Were you a virgin when we met?"

The change of subject confused me, especially when all I could think about was having his mouth back on my nipple again.

"Were you?" he asked again, pinching a nipple playfully.

"Yes," I gasped.

And then he leaned close to my ear, whispering.

"I wish I could have been the one to pop that sweet cherry of yours..."

I wished he had been too. But it didn't matter. As it was, I felt like a virgin anyway. Just like that old Madonna song from the 80s. None of the other men had made me feel like this...so helpless and sexy and dirty. None of them...

"Fuck me..." I asked softly, never having actually begged a man before. "Please..."

"Oh, I will, sweetheart..." He chuckled. "But first I am going to make you cum in my mouth."

He pulled me lower on the sofa so my arms were stretched out high over my head and my thighs were spread far apart.

I swallowed with embarrassment as he lowered his face down to my crotch, studying everything. But when he lowered his face down between my legs and began to separate my pussy lips with his fingers and lick at my clit slowly and leisurely, I wondered where this man had been all my life. Everything began to widen and ache down there. No longer able to hold back, I let out a loud moan and thrust my hips up, demanding more from my crazy stalker.

"That's it..." he murmured, raising his head up slightly. "You want to cum, don't you?"

"Oh, yes..."

"Then lift up your hips and put your clitty to my mouth..."

I closed my eyes in humiliation. I didn't know what was worse. The way he was degrading me...or the way the degradation just kept turning me on more and more.

"Be a good girl and do it..."

I was too far gone to resist him. When I arched my back and pressed my clit up against his lips, he gripped my hips hard, burying his face deep inside of me. I felt him take my clit between his teeth and lick it teasingly.

The orgasm that had seemed to hover over me forever finally arrived violently, making me scream.

And still he kept on with that wicked mouth of his, licking and kissing and sucking until every last tremor had passed through my body.

I gasped for air, feeling like I had just finished running a marathon.

"Oh, you're so sweet..." he laughed. "Sweeter than I even imagined. And now, sex kitten, I'm going to finger fuck you and make you come again."

"Nooo..." I pleaded. "I can't come again. It's too soon."

"Oh, I'll bet you can..." he encouraged, touching my clit with his fingers.

I flinched at his touch. My clit was horribly sensitive after what just happened. His touch almost hurt.

"It's okay, baby. Daddy will take care of you."

He licked his finger and again touched my clit, tickling the nub gently and relentlessly. I couldn't believe it but I felt like fucking again already after a few minutes of this torture. Suddenly, he thrust two fingers in my pussy.

"Ooohh!" I cried out in surprise.

Then he thrust in two more fingers, stretching my insides.

"Does that feel good, kitten?" he asked, thrusting all four fingers in me with a fast and rough rhythm.

"Oh, yes..."

With his other hand, he again tickled my clit, all the while fucking me with his nasty fingers. And I felt him shift his fingers up a bit, hitting a very sensitive spot. I almost felt like I needed to pee. And I had read enough magazine articles in Cosmo to know that he was at my G-spot. I just never knew it would feel so damned intense.

"OOOHHHH!!!" I shuddered, the quakes in my body repeating over and over...as I came again. Just like he wanted me to.

"And now I'm ready to fuck you for real..." he rasped.

I was sure that my body was beyond any more orgasms. Still, after giving me the most intense sexual experience of my life, I could at least let him have his way with me without complaining. Tied up as it was, I really didn't have much of a choice anyway.

Deliriously with half-closed eyes, I watched him undo the restraints at my ankles. I spread my thighs wide for him as if I were a Playboy cover girl. Then he undid his belt and lowered his pants. At the sight of his cock, my eyes widened. I wasn't into comparisons, but I was pretty sure his cock was bigger and more ferocious than any of the other ones I had seen.

"You're so sexy..." he murmured. "I'm as hard as a rock!"

I nearly mewed with pleasure and pain as he stuffed his large cock inside of me. I gripped him tightly with my inner muscles, bouncing my hips up and down frantically..

"I'm the one setting the pace here," he growled, lightly slapping at my breast. "I've waited too long for this. So you just stay still like a good girl and let me fuck you the way I want to."

I bit my lower lip, trying to keep still but it wasn't easy.

Gripping my hips, Dimitri set the rhythm. Even keeping my hips relaxed, I could not stop my pussy from spasming around him helplessly. And I came again. But I was so tired that this time, only a few sweet shudders happened inside like gentle waves as he pounded against me until he cried out with his own orgasm.

I never felt so good, even with my wrists still bound up over my head.

And having reached true sexual fulfillment for the first time in my life, I fell into a lazy contented sleep, oblivious to my stalker who had collapsed on top of me in exhaustion.

-------------------

At some point, I felt Dimitri carrying me to another room, settling me down upon a large bed. The sheets felt cool against my body as I rolled over onto my stomach. I needed to leave, my mind signaled. I didn't really know this man. He scared me. I just needed ten minutes to rest...and then I would leave...

It was morning, the sun shining through the bedroom window.

I opened my eyes, disoriented.

The room had all sorts of exotic art and paintings around. There was a large entertainment center against the opposite wall with lots of DVDs and video tapes. There was a computer on a desk in the corner of the room. Where was I?

And then I was aware of a warm tempting body beside me...

I remembered Dimitri at the high school reunion. And the drinks. And the bondage. Oh, I would never have Mojitos again! Just remembering what he did to me last night, what I let him do to me, made me feel all hot with shame. And my pussy was still aching and wet and wanting more. Since when had I become such a nympho?

I needed to go home. Thank heavens it was a Saturday morning and not a work day. All I had to do get to the living room and my cell phone and call a cab.

Gingerly, I left the bedroom.

My dress was a wrinkled mess on the living room floor. And I wasn't even sure where my underwear had gone. It didn't matter. At least, I had my purse, dress and shoes. That was what was important.

I played with the locks, sneaking out of the apartment.

Quickly, I called a cab. It paid to have the taxi service on speed dial.

On my way home, I searched my bag for spare cash. And that's when I saw it...

Dimitri once again seemed to know me too well. There was a business card in his purse with his cell number circled.

"Thank you for the lovely evening. I hope to see you again..."

I was about to rip up the card, but then I stopped, unable to do it.

Because he was right.

I was addicted to danger...and to him...

And the bastard knew it.

12