Addicted to His Own Semen Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife takes his addiction one step further.
3k words
4.54
27.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you plan to suck yourself while I'm away?" my wife asked in a sultry voice, with a look that made me as stiff as a railroad spike.

We were standing in the foyer of our home, facing each other, awaiting her ride to the airport for an infrequent week-end out of town.

"Uh," I stammered a little. Although I had been thinking about it all week, her question caught me off guard. "I'll probably try," I replied, undoubtedly blushing a little.

All I could really hope to do without her help was try; she had recently begun assisting me in fulfilling my long-time fantasy of sucking myself to orgasm, but I had yet to accomplish this feat on my own, having neither the flexibility nor length to reach my throbbing erection into my mouth without that extra push she so aptly provided. Nevertheless, she knew I would have my pants off and my legs up minutes after the front door closed behind her.

"And fill your mouth with a huge load of your own hot, slippery semen?" she continued, audibly smacking her lips and making the "Mmmmmm" sound.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, also smacking my lips audibly.

"And swallow it all down?" she whispered in a sexy, bedroom voice.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded again, my shorts becoming tighter by the minute.

"All of it?" she teased.

"All of it," I repeated, again smacking my lips audibly.

"You are such a semen-addicted harlot," she purred, squeezing the bulge in my shorts with one hand while shaking her head back and forth as if to show disapproval, "always thinking about your next mouthful."

She knew me so well! If only there was time before she had to leave, I thought to myself.

Ever since I wrote about my auto-fellatio fantasy and left the story in her underwear drawer a few weeks earlier, she had been holding my legs and head for me and helping me suck myself to intense, explosive orgasms on a daily, or nightly, basis. She even promised to invite our friends Liz and Katie over to watch me suck myself, the very thought of which sends a libidinous rush to every part of my being, but not until I can deliver the goods without her help, so to speak. Apparently, my darling, semi-voyeuristic wife enjoys watching me swallow my semen almost as much as I love ejaculating into my own mouth, and thinks our two lesbian friends, with whom we have shared so many incredible sexual encounters, will also want to witness my act of private debauchery.

"But before I leave you to your own devices, can I ask you to do one tiny little favor for me while I'm away?" she asked in a soft, almost girlish voice, smiling her sexiest smile, with one hand still squeezing my bulge while she held the other hand between our faces with her thumb and forefinger a couple of inches apart to demonstrate the size of the favor she was about to ask.

"Anything," I replied softly, a chill of excitement rising in my chest. From previous experience, I know when she asks me to do something pertaining to sex, no matter how depraved it might seem at first, it is never boring.

"Anything?" she repeated in her sultry voice. "Are you sure?"

"Well," I waffled, "maybe you should ask me the tiny little favor first." I reached up and held her hand in mine, also extending my forefinger a couple of inches from my thumb to match hers.

"Do you think you can go the whole week-end without swallowing your semen?" she asked.

I heard her question but could not formulate an answer. Her request represented a major deviation from the plan I had been conceiving all week. I know the look on my face was as if she had asked me to amputate my own foot with a butter-knife.

For the record, I have not always been addicted to semen. In fact, not too long ago I would have never considered swallowing my own ejaculate, despite many years of watching my beautiful wife consume countless mouthfuls of everything I gave her. But my attitude toward semen changed drastically when we began snowballing, which led to my insatiable lust for creampies, and eventually the desire to achieve orgasm inside of my own mouth. It was the accidental discovery of a lifetime: the taste and texture of my own semen delivers an intense, indescribable, libidinous rush which always leaves me craving more. Second only to my incredible wife's juicy and alluring vaginal secretions, consumed directly from the source, it is my consummate sexual stimulant.

So asking me to abstain from swallowing a single drop of semen, for an entire week-end, was more than a tiny, little favor. Left to my own devices, I would fill my belly with hot, luscious semen morning, noon, and night, and still be thinking about my next mouthful.

My beautiful wife's sexiest smile continued to illuminate the narrow space between us as I pondered her challenge, standing like a statue in front of her, open-mouthed yet speechless, my answer not immediately forthcoming.

She giggled and added, "I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

With her seductive eyes locked on mine, she gave me another squeeze in just the right place.

"Well, in that case, I guess I can try," I stammered, "especially since you promise to make it worth my while."

Three weeks prior, this conversation would have never taken place.

Without relinquishing her hypnotizing gaze, she reached into her purse.

"Here, you can use this," she said, handing me a brandy glass.

It was a set-up, and I am such a fool for her sometimes; she had planned this all along. Why else would she be carrying a brandy glass in her purse?

I looked at the brandy glass in her hand as though she was holding a live scorpion.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked, although I thought I might have some idea of what she had in mind.

"Oh, I think you can figure something out," she giggled again, handing me the glass. Then she added, "If it's not big enough, there's a two-quart pitcher in the cupboard!"

I laughed self-consciously.

"If you're asking me to do what I think you are asking me to do," I began, "and fill this brandy glass with semen while you are away..."

"You catch on fast," she interrupted, smiling her sexiest smile again.

"Then you're on," I continued, surprising only myself. I couldn't resist, I was putty in her palm when it came to sexual decadence.

I knew right away it would be difficult to keep my end of the bargain, but I also believed, or at least hoped, the pay-off upon her return would be worth the sacrifice.

"Oh, you are my sexy little harlot," she cooed, holding my face in both of her hands. "Now give me a kiss, my ride will be here any minute."

I kissed her tenderly on the lips, then dropped to my knees, lifted her skirt, and thoroughly ravaged her through the moist panties which provided the only barrier between my tongue and her succulent prize, until we heard the sound of a car horn in our driveway.

Momentarily ignoring the car horn, I pulled her now-drenched panties down to her feet and helped her step out of them, kissing and licking her sweet, naked vagina again before standing up with the brandy glass in my left hand and her panties in my right.

"I have to sit for two hours on a plane, you know," she said in a mock-stern voice.

"I hope you don't leave a spot on the seat," I said, tucking her succulent panties into the brandy glass and smacking her fine backside as she turned toward our front door.

My beautiful wife always looked sexy to me, coming or going, but the sight of her firm, round buttocks and bare, shapely legs, a testament to the many hours she spends at the gym, protruding from underneath her pleated skirt, made me wish my face could be her seat for those two hours on the plane!

I have probably mentioned this in previous descriptions of our intimate exploits, but I think my wife is the sexiest, most edible and seductive woman on our planet, and my tongue, among other things, gets stiff whenever I am treated to the sight of her shapely figure in a skirt. I cannot help but imagine what she is wearing, or not wearing, underneath, and although I have intimate knowledge of, and have tasted and explored every inch of her with my ever-curious tongue, probing the depths of her womanhood like Sir Edmund Hillary on an expedition, her private places still arouse me as much today as the very first time she shared them with me. I guess I am very lucky.

I headed into our family room with her panties and the brandy glass to begin my week-end task.

Now let me tell you, in case you think filling a brandy glass with semen is an easy chore to accomplish, it is not! When I ejaculate into my own mouth, with my wife's help, it feels like at least a quart of semen gushing against the back of my throat, often so much I can barely swallow it all down without losing some to my chin and cheek. But in the brandy glass, and I should have known this from previous experience in swallowing my own semen from a cup, one full load barely covers the bottom! I estimated it would take approximately twenty to twenty five self-induced orgasms to fill the glass even three-quarters, and that seemed like a lot of work, even with my sexy wife's deliciously aromatic panties, fresh from the source, and my own vivid imagination.

But I was determined to keep my end of our bargain, and grew hard time and again, even without consuming my second-favorite aphrodisiac, just wondering how my darling wife was going to make it worth my while.

By Sunday afternoon I lost count of the number of times I had made love to my brandy glass, but I had a substantial collection of semen to show for my persistence.

About two hours before my wife was to return home, I took my brandy glass from our refrigerator, where I had been keeping it fresh in between sessions, and marveled at the swirling shades of white liquid in nearly imperceptible layers.

The pay-off would be soon!

My anticipation, among other things, grew as I awaited my wife's arrival. I added two more loads and placed the brandy glass on a coffee table next to our family room love-seat, where I sat and actually fell asleep!

I awoke, like Sleeping Beauty, to my darling wife's kiss, still sitting on our love-seat. I never even heard the front door open!

"You did it!" she exclaimed, looking at the result of my week-end labor in the brandy glass on our coffee table. "You really did it! I'm so proud of you!"

She sat down next to me and lifted the glass up to examine it more closely.

"I thought about you all week-end," she said in a sultry voice.

"And I thought about you..." I replied.

"I guess so!" she interrupted, tilting the glass from side to side, astounded by the sheer volume of semen I had collected in her absence.

She dipped one finger deep into the glass and twirled it around like a swizzle stick, then closed her eyes and sucked her finger clean, moaning with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, I missed you!" she sighed, licking the tip of her finger a couple more times and smacking her lips with her talented tongue.

"Hey, get your own glass," I scolded, only half-mockingly.

"Are you ready for your reward?" she asked, ignoring my indignation.

"You know I am!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Then close your eyes, and open your mouth," she ordered.

I obeyed her immediately, anticipating my first taste of semen in more than two days, which to a semen-addict, feels like an eternity.

She stood in front of me with one palm on my forehead and tilted my head back, and I felt the rim of the brandy glass touching my bottom lip.

I extended my tongue in anticipation of the wonderful, sexy taste I was about to enjoy.

She held me in that pose for a long moment, then issued her next order, "Don't swallow until I tell you to."

"Um hmm," I nodded in agreement.

Then I felt the first few driblets of luscious, delectable semen being poured slowly onto my tongue and slipping to the back of my throat, where my immediate response was to swallow.

"No swallowing until I tell you!" she reiterated in a semi-stern voice.

"Ugh hugh," I tried to reply as my mouth filled with my appreciable collection of semen.

She tilted my head back further and continued to pour semen into my mouth until I felt like I could not hold another drop without gagging, yet as I felt the brandy glass pressed to my lip, even with my eyes closed, I could tell it was still half full because it remained horizontal.

"Who's my little semen addict?" she asked in a singing voice, the way one speaks to a small child or a pet.

I tried to answer, but my effort caused me to gargle with my own semen!

"There's still plenty more semen in this glass," she whispered. "Do you want to swallow your first mouthful now?"

Involuntarily, I gargled a little again, then nodded my head in the affirmative.

I felt her lift the glass from my lip.

"OK, my little semen-addicted harlot," she whispered in a sultry voice, "go ahead and swallow what I've given you, but keep your eyes closed, there's lots more where that came from."

I felt the first, awesome rush of semen slide down my throat as I licked my lips clean, careful to keep my eyes closed as ordered by my sexy wife.

A moan of ecstatic pleasure escaped my lips as I breathed freely for a moment. Then I felt my wife's soft palm back on my forehead, and I opened my mouth as she tilted my head back again.

"Are you ready for round two?" she asked softly.

"Uh huh," I nodded, opening my mouth even wider as I felt the rim of the brandy glass once again touching my bottom lip.

Round two went much the same way, except I could tell, by the angle of the tilt, we were getting near the bottom of the glass.

Again she ordered me to hold my mouthful of semen for a long while before allowing me to swallow it down, another ecstatic rush of pleasure enveloping me as my week-end's work slid down my throat into my eager belly.

Without a word, her hand was back on my forehead and I prepared for round three, opening my mouth wide and reflexively protruding my tongue a little.

This time the brandy glass was completely inverted, and I felt the final few dollops of semen rolling along my tongue and collecting in the back of my throat.

She removed the glass from my mouth, but instructed me again not to swallow. I could hear the soft squeak of her finger swirling around the inside of the brandy glass, and she held her semen-covered finger to my mouth several times for me to lick and suck it clean.

"How are you enjoying your treat so far?" she asked in a sultry voice.

I nodded and tried to answer, but again it caused me to gargle.

"Are you a semen-loving harlot?" she teased.

I nodded again, closing my mouth and bringing one hand up to my chin but still awaiting her order to swallow.

"Would you like to do this again sometime?" she asked.

Again I nodded, smiling broadly with my lips shut securely so as not to lose even one drop of my mouthful of delicious semen.

"And collect your semen in a glass for me to pour down your semen-loving throat?" she asked.

I nodded and moaned in the affirmative, continuing to smile without allowing my semen-coated lips to part.

"Would you like Liz and Katie to watch you fill your dirty little harlot belly with semen?" she asked.

Now she was talking!

I smiled even broader and nodded my head enthusiastically, my eyes still tightly shut. I loved the thrill of humiliation I felt when our two lesbian friends witnessed my acts of depravity.

"Are you ready to swallow your last mouthful of yummy semen?" she asked teasingly.

I nodded again.

"OK," she began, "but first I want you to roll it all around inside of your mouth and really savor the taste."

I did as ordered, feeling my semen coating every part of my oral cavity, a quiet moan of ecstasy escaping my tightly clamped lips.

"Now open your mouth and show me," she said. "I want to see what you are about to swallow."

I tilted my head back a little so as not to spill the yummy load inside of my mouth, then opened wide so my sexy wife could see my mouthful of semen before I swallowed it all down.

"Very good, my semen-loving harlot," she said. "Now, before you swallow the last load of your semen, I want you to open your eyes."

I opened my eyes slowly, then stared wide-eyed at my darling wife, and our friends Liz and Katie, who were standing next to her, grinning mischievously and recording me with their cellphones.

Then I swallowed my last mouthful of semen, felt the libidinous rush as it slid down my throat into my semen-filled belly, smiled broadly for the cameras, and opened my empty mouth wide.

"I told you I would make it worth your while!" my wife said.

Liz and Katie did not record what the four of us did next.