Addicted to Mommy Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband goes to the dark side; Son suffers collateral damage.
1.2k words
2.9
107.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter introduces the characters, explains the relationship among characters. Most of it summarizes an incident that has triggered everything that has happened after that, which will be narrated in the succeeding chapters.

She can be a real bitch sometimes. Diya is 37. She is incredibly hot ( which I recently started to notice ). Her skin looks like its made of butter. She has a deep navel which is often exposed to the world when she wears sarees (during festivals and family functions). Her body is surprising lean for her age. I will describe more about her features later. Like I said, She is a total bitch, a selfish bitch. All she does is, party with her bitch friends. She cares for no one, not even her son. And, of course I am her son. I know that there is more to her than what catches the eye.

Let me introduce myself, My name is Mahesh, I am 18, still in school. I have to stress the word "still" since I am bit dull. My mother resents me for it, atleast I think so. I live in a comfortable apartment in Bangalore, with my divorced mother. I love her so much, more than anything else, more than myself. She is the only family I got left. My mother, being an integral part of the company, works 10 to 12 hours a day. We barely see each other, let alone have a conversation. I have expressed my concerns many times, she didn't even pretend to care. I guess I can understand after all that happened to her, to us.

It happened almost a year ago; my parents started fighting. My father started cheating on my mom. His intentions were clear. He wanted a divorce. But my innocent mother wanted to save the family. So, the drama began. My father started being more and more open with his cheating but my mother kept quiet, hoping that everything will somehow go back to normal. It just got worse. He became more and more perverted. He started to talk about his conquests with her, in front of me. One sunday afternoon, me and my mom came back home from shopping. What happened that day changed our lives forever.

There he was, my dad fucking his secretary (Neha) in the ass, in the middle of our living room. I saw things I have never seen before. For the first time in my life, I saw an adult cock, making weird noises, going in and out of Neha's asshole, A women who I saw as a sister, who is young enough to be my sister. For 2 minutes me and my mom stood there, still in shock, while my dad continued sodomizing Neha.My young mind, unable to face reality, drifted back to the past. We used to be a conservative family. Wake up in the morning at 6 am, go to school in time, go back to bed at 10 pm. Regular poojas every friday. We used to visit the nearest temples very week or so, and talk about spiritual shit. A loud noise carried me back to the present. On the background of this catastrope, porn was running on the TV, 3 guys are nailing a milf, filling all her holes, in an unconventional style. Loud enough to make the neighbours in our floor uncomfortable. And I could find cum stains, even on the TV screen. There was cum everywhere, the sofa, the floor. I just realized that there could be more than one male in the house, excluding me of course.

We were in for another shock. Two naked men sneaked up on my mom, from behind, grabbed her and placed her head on the sofa facing Neha's asshole, just underneath the action ( anal sex ). They must be using some kind of a lubricant. It started dripping on my mom's face instead of the sofa. My mom dint fight back, she didn't even move, She was surprisingly quiet. Her calmness started to scare me now. The other 2 men started to remove my mom's saree, in a rough fashion. I now recognized those 2 men from my dad's office. They are Pankaj and Gurdeep Gupta who jointly owned the firm. While these thoughts were running through my mind, my dad pulled his relatively huge cock out of her ass with a popping sound and shoved it in my mom's mouth, all the way. I mean, ALL THE WAY down her throat. That was the breaking point for me, watching my beautiful conservative mom gagging on a huge cock, hot out of my kinda sister's ass. Looking at my dad's bosses almost naked in our living room where I spent most of my childhood, imagining what they are about to do to my surprisingly calm mother, I couldn't take it anymore. I guess I just passed out.

When I woke up It was already 11:30 pm. I slept for 9 hours straight. I jumped out of the sofa, when I realized that I've been sleeping on the same sofa, where the whole shebang happened. My mom, dad and everyone else left the place, it was silent and empty, except for the porn running in low volume on the TV. The whole place smelled like cum, a smell which I am more than familiar with now. There were a few pizza boxes lying around on the floor. There was slice of pizza which was clearly soaked in cum; and also I felt like I just ate a whole large pizza. I stopped asking questions, found a clean spot on the sofa, sat there watching porn for around 5 minutes while I recollected that day's events, atleast what I could remember. The image of my mom being naked on top of me, slapping me came to mind. It must have been a dream, after all, a teen's mind can only process so much.

After that day, my dad stopped coming to the house. They split up, filed a divorce and moved on with their lives. My mom and me continued living in our house. I never asked what happened that day (to me) when I was passed out. She never cared to explain. We stopped talking about dad and as days passed we stopped talking about anything. My mom started working long hours, she was rewarded with a promotion. She stopped doing household chores like cleaning the house, making me breakfast. I am like a ghost to her. I still cared about my mom. I made her breakfast and made sure she eats it before she leaves early in the morning. My life went down the gutter. I barely go to school, I sit around the house watching porn all day.

I still get nightmares about that day. I keep reliving it again and again every night. What puzzles me is the end. I left the sofa to take a bath. When I went into the restroom and saw my face in the mirror, I realized that my face was covered with cum stains. There was dried up cum on my lips. There was more than one man's cum on my face. What happened that day? How could my mother let it happen to me? And why does it turn me on so much?


This is my first erotic story. Please leave your comments below and let me know whether I should continue.