Addicted to Pream's Cream

Story Info
A man's first TS encounter at a massage parlor.
3k words
4.65
108.3k
183

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

It didn't take long after my divorce to settle into a routine. I had my kids the first, third, and fifth weekend of every month. That left me with a lot of free time on the second and fourth weekend. I wasn't inclined to date much at that point and had no real interest in hooking up through Tinder or other dating apps. So my routine on those Fridays was to go out after work and have a couple of rounds of cocktails with my coworkers. Then on the way home I would stop for a massage at a place near my condo.

It was a nondescript building that had a simple sign out front saying "Thai Massage." I would never have frequented the place during my fifteen-year marriage. But the idea of a relaxing massage and some female contact drew me in not long after my divorce.

My regular masseuse was a middle-aged Asian woman named Sinee. Sinee was attractive for her age. She was short, about 5'1" and in her early forties. She had a very nice, round set of what seemed to be all natural tits. She would wear low cut shirts that revealed plenty of cleavage. And she usually wore either tight yoga pants or a short skirt that accentuated her firm legs and shapely ass.

My first few visits with Sinee were strictly massage. I was amazed at how she would work me over from head to toe with the relaxing music playing in the background. For those that have never experienced a Thai massage, it is an intense, intimate experience. The masseuse literally climbs all over you and positions your body in various ways to massage different muscles and to trigger different responses. It wasn't at all unusual for Sinee to be positioned right over me or wrapped around me with various parts of her body right in my face. The end result usually left me feeling like I had had an intense workout, but felt quite relaxed and at ease at the same time.

I had been going to Sinee for a couple of months when something happened that changed the nature of my massages with her. I was really losing myself in a massage on one visit and when she asked me to roll over onto my back, I had an enormous erection. Honestly, I had been so into the massage that I hadn't realized my condition until I was laying on my back and it was there for the world to see. When I realized the state that I was in I blushed and started to apologize. Sinee only smiled and said, "No worry. I take care of that too." I stayed hard the rest of the massage and towards the end she moved the towel aside, put oil on my cock and gave me a nice, long, slow handjob. Her hands, which could feel so strong and hard on my muscles, were warm, soft and gentle on my cock. The warm oil felt amazing and with her using both hands to rub all over my cock, it wasn't long until I shot my load all over myself. I gave her an extra tip and a new routine was born. So every other Friday, I started looking forward to my handjob from Sinee even more than the massage.

After a few such massages, Sinee surprised me one day by asking if I had ever had my prostate massaged. I told her I had not and she told me I would love it. "Just $30 more," she said. I very much trusted her by now and went with it. So while she was giving me my usual hand job, she gently slid one well-oiled finger up my ass and began gently rubbing my prostate. I couldn't believe the sensation and how good it felt. I started moaning, almost involuntarily, it felt so good. Once she saw me getting into it and readily accepting her finger in my ass, she added a second finger, and later a third. With her left hand working my cock and her right hand massaging my ass, it didn't take long before I shot the biggest load I could remember. I'm almost fifty years old and I hadn't shot a load like that since my twenties. It was amazing to say the least and so a yet another new routine was born. Every time I saw Sinee for the next couple of months she would ask, "Prostate too baby?" and invariably I would answer, "Yes please."

After several months of that, however, my routine faced a serious interruption. Sinee told me that she had to return to Thailand for a while for family reasons. But she assured me that there was a new masseuse that would take care of me. She said the new masseuse's name was Pream. Somewhat embarrassingly I asked, "Will Pream give me the, uh, you know, same kind of massage you do?" She kind of giggled and said, "Pream give you even more than me. Pream take care of you very good, no worry." I thought her response and the look on her face was a little odd, like there was something more she wanted to tell me but didn't. I really didn't think much of it at the time; I was now so addicted to getting my release I was just happy that my routine would continue.

The next time I went to Thai Massage I told the young lady at the front desk that I had an appointment with Pream. She looked at me, smiled a big grin and said, "Yes, Sinee tell her to take very good care of you. Sinee think you might fall in love with Pream." I thought that was a strange remark, but hearing that, I couldn't hardly wait to meet Pream. When I met her she did not disappoint.

I sat down in the lobby to wait for Pream and five minutes later she walked out. My first reaction was that she was much taller than I expected being easily 5'9". My second reaction was that she was absolutely gorgeous. She looked to be in her late twenties. She had beautiful almond shaped eyes with long jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her body absolutely sizzled. She had on a short dress, almost like a tennis outfit, but it was low cut revealing perfect, full C cup tits. She had a tiny waste that curved into a beautiful apple ass. She had very long toned legs. I have always had an attraction to Asian women and she more than hit every button for me. I couldn't believe my luck.

Once we were back in the massage room, Pream asked me to strip and to lay on the floor mat. Sinee had always left the room at that point and returned later with me lying on the mat covered by a towel. But Pream just stood there waiting for me to comply. So I somewhat awkwardly disrobed in front of her and laid, face down, on the mat. As I did that I realized I had just laid naked at her feet, which seemed suddenly like a very submissive posture.

She then started to give me a massage with no towel covering me at all. Her technique was much harder and more aggressive than what I was used to with Sinee. Her hands seemed especially strong and she wasn't shy about putting her elbows and knees to work on my muscles too. Within just a few minutes she had made me cry out a couple of times in pain.

She then surprised me when, about fifteen minutes into the massage, she said, "Sinee tell me you like prostate massage. You want from me too?" I could barely muster a, "Yes, please," as her elbows worked deep into my shoulder blades.

Suddenly, the massage stopped. Pream got off of me and I heard her open the oil bottle. She then climbed back on my back and began massaging my butt and letting her fingers linger over my asshole. She then started inserting an oiled-up finger into my ass rubbing my prostate. With Sinee, this had always happened at the end, while she was stroking my cock. But Pream had gone there early and seemed to be getting very into it.

She added a couple more fingers and commented at one point, "I like tight asses like yours." At that point, she started getting really aggressive, almost attacking my ass with her fingers. I had an image come to my mind of girls that I had finger-banged in high school, except now I was the one getting finger-banged and moaning like a school girl. She had at least three fingers banging my hole. Then she started telling me, "You like that, you like that." And I could only moan and admit that I did.

She then started to take total control of the session.

"Roll over. Show me what you have," she ordered.

I complied. I rolled over and my raging hard-on made clear how far under her spell I was.

"Mmmm, nice cock," she said, as she admired my six inches of rock hard cock. "I like your size," she almost purred. "It looks delicious" as she swung her leg over my body, so that we were in almost a sixty-nine position and with one swift motion swallowed my cock.

It felt incredible. Her throat muscles were contracting around my cock one second and then her tongue was working all around the head of my cock the next. She licked my shaft, then my balls, then went back to sucking my cock down her throat. I was in ecstasy.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I just continued to enjoy this amazing blowjob. I felt like she was trying to eat my cock, she had it so far down her throat. And Pream just kept humming, "mmmmm," as she swallowed my dick, "mmmm," as she licked her tongue down my shaft, "so goooooood," as she paused to take a breath. "Give me your cum" right before she swallowed and started bobbing on my cock with abandon. I was absolutely out of my mind. I couldn't believe how hot this was.

Then I opened my eyes. I was looking straight up her skirt. And there I saw the unmistakable outline of a cock and scrotum tucked in her panties. My mind went blank. I literally could not process what I was seeing and then I heard myself say, "You're a ladyboy?" as plain statement, without emotion.

"Of course, I ladyboy. Sinee, not tell you?"

"No, she didn't."

"You want me to stop sucking you cock."

I hesitated, but said, "No, please don't stop."

Pream slowly stroked my cock with her hand three or four times like was considering her next move. She then reached under skirt, moved her panties to the side and let her cock and balls fall out of her panties. I couldn't believe my eyes. This petite Thai ladyboy had a cock much bigger than my own. It was semi-hard and already over seven inches and thicker than mine.

She ordered, "You suck me first."

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and let her drop her dick in. Just like that, I tasted my first cock and I loved it. I slowly swirled my tongue around the tip. It was warm. It was spongy. It was sexy. It was getting bigger and harder.

I sucked her cock deeper into my mouth. I could feel her harden and her cock was growing in my mouth and down my throat. I was a surprised to hear, "Mmmmm" coming from my mouth as I sucked her deeper. I wanted this. I needed this. I suddenly wanted her dick in my mouth more than I had ever wanted anything.

I opened my mouth wider and tried wrap my lips around my teeth. I wanted to suck her as best I could. Pream seemed to appreciate my efforts and began moving her hips and forcing more of her cock down my throat. She was fully hard now and her cock was easily nine inches and quite thick.

"You like taste of Pream's cock?"

"Mmmm hmmmm, " I answered, with my mouth full of her lady dick.

"Yes?"

"God yes." As I took her cock out of my mouth, so that I could run my tongue down its magnificent, veiny shaft. And then suck it deeply into my mouth again.

Pream stood and pulled off her panties, hiked up her skirt, and wiggled her ass at me. She then turned around so we were no longer in a 69 position and she was now sitting on my chest. It was clear that this session was no longer about her serving me, our roles were completely reversed. She then started giving me very specific instructions on how she wanted me to service her.

"Suck the head" and so I did.

"Lick it like ice cream" and so I did.

"Lick my shaft" and so I did.

"Lick my balls" and so I did. I licked underneath her ball sack and tongued each ball on its own. I then gently took her left ball into my mouth and sucked it. Then the right.

She then moved up on my face and ordered me to lick her ass. In fifteen years of marriage I had never licked my wife's ass. Hell, in forty-eight years on the planet I had never done that to any woman. And now, with this Thai ladyboy, I couldn't stop myself.

I tongued her asshole a few times and ran my tongue along her crack. I then went back and licked all around her ass and then stuck my tongue straight up her asshole. I was surprised how much I liked the musky taste. I couldn't get enough of it. I was also surprised by how hard it is to stick your tongue up a tight asshole. And my tongue quickly tired of the task. Pream seemed to sense that I was losing steam on her ass and said, "You good ass licker, but now you suck all my cock and eat my cum."

With that she positioned a pillow under my neck, so that I was laying on my back but with my head tilted back so I was seeing the world upside down. Pream then mounted my face and started ramming her enormous cock down my throat.

"Open mouth wider, no teeth you bitch," she told me. I did my best. But her pounding my throat was triggering my gag reflex. Tears were running down my face, saliva was dripping out of my mouth, and that all seemed to delight her.

"Take my cock, bitch," she laughed.

"Say you like," as she pulled her cock out of my mouth.

"I like," I admitted.

"Say you want suck my cock," she ordered.

"I want to suck your cock," I responded.

"Beg for my cock," she ordered.

"Please, please give me more of your cock," I begged.

And with that she renewed her efforts of aggressively forcing her cock down my throat. Honestly, she may have been depriving me of oxygen because it all became a blur for me—a sexually euphoric blur. It was like my whole universe was this enormous cock pounding my throat and her gorgeous balls that kept slapping against my nose.

The next thing I clearly remember is Pream again sitting on my chest stroking her beautiful she cock and ordering me, "Open wide and give me you tongue. You eat my cum." I complied and stuck out my tongue.

With that she shot a rope of cum straight into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat, my tongue and my lips. The second rope was not as well aimed. It hit my tongue, my lips and my cheek. She then shoved her cock in my mouth and shot two or three more long thick volleys. I could feel her cock spasm inside my mouth and it felt like my mouth was completely filled with her cum.

"No swallow yet. Show me my cum," as she pulled her cock out of my mouth.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue so she could see the cum on it. "Hmmm. Usually I have more. Swallow it." And so I did.

She then took her slowly softening cock and wiped up the cum on my face. "Clean it." So I started licking the cum off her cock like it was an ice cream cone. "Mmmm. You good cocksucker," she said.

She then turned and saw my rock-hard cock pointing at her. She got off of me and put some oil in her hands and on my cock and started giving me a hard, aggressive hand job. She was furiously stroking my cock when she suddenly shoved two fingers up my ass. I immediately cried out and started cumming in buckets.

She caught most of my cum in her hand and looked at me with a mischievous grin. She brought her hand to my mouth and said, "Eat it." So I started licking my cum out of her hand.

She laughed and said, "Who's cum tastes better?"

"Yours does," I replied.

"You like my cum?"

"Yes," I replied, "very much."

"You want to eat more my cum next time?" she asked.

"Yes, please."

"Good. But next time I fuck your ass. No cum for you unless you give me your ass, ok?"

"Ok."

She then walked over to the shelf where I had laid my things and picked up my money clip. "You give me tip, yes?"

"Yes, you can take it all."

Pream smiled a big smile. Took my cash. Picked her panties off the floor. And walked out the door. "See you soon," was all she said as she walked out.

I laid there on the mat, looking at the ceiling, wondering what in the hell had just happened and what had I gotten myself into. Little did I know, it was the beginning of a whole new life for me.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers