Addicted To You Pt. 01

Story Info
Alejandro, Chris Mclean, they have decisions to make.
2.7k words
4.83
7.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/04/2022
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, I glanced over to the window of the cabin and sighed. "Another boring day" I thought. I walked out of the cabin and chris shouted at me in the face saying "NNNNNNNEEEEE... XXXXXXTTTTTTT CCCCHHHHHAAAAALLLLLL... EEENNNNNNGGGEEEEE"

I sighed as I looked at him, his challenges were always so serious, but oh well, at least I got to spend time with heather, I smiled as I looked at her, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, though she wasn't a cast favourite, I knew she wouldn't be here long, but this was Total Drama World Tour, it was the day after Noah's elimination, my plan was working great, soon they would all be gone.

But again... she was still a distraction, always a distraction, why can't I stop thinking about her, and that twitch, it was back again. "Right, so your next challenge for today would be... An olympic marathon!"

Gwen shouted "We're going to greece?"

"Atlantis?" Lindsay said, with a questioned look on her face.

Owen replied "Mount olympix?"

"Wrong... Fictional... and What? WE'RE GOING TO ROME?!"

"But she was right, they did originate in greece" Courtney said, feeling smart.

"No it was..."

"Greece, as they said" Gwen cut off Chris.

Chris flipped through his notes "Who did the research" He pointed to the interns "You! Do some research on Greece" He looked at the contestants "Everyone should probably hold onto something" He pointed at the intern "Everyone except you" The plane tipped and the intern fell out, to his death.

Gwen and Alejandro were sitting next to each other. Gwen was starting to get impatient on this flight and her eyes slowly started drifting. Her eyes then popped open to a poke in her leg, she looked down to find Alejandro's boner creating a tent in his pants. He didn't seem to notice this was happening, he seemed to have drifted to sleep. He must have been tired as well. Gwen glanced into his eyes like she was in a trance, wondering what dirty thoughts he was dreaming to get such a large tent in his pants.

She felt herself drifting to sleep again but this time she felt she couldn't quite get to sleep this time, because she had that ongoing thought in her head of Alejandro's larger-than-expected cock. She had to go and release tension as she was starting to feel moist beyond belief.

She slowly got up and started walking towards the the planes small toilet area. She was so moist and sticky that it was actually starting to bother her. She walked toward the toilet with her legs quivering. The other contestants gave her funny looks as she had the strangest look on her face and was walking awkwardly toward the toilet.

She finally arrived at the toilet door, she released a sigh of relief that she was finally out of the view of the other contestants. But she then reached for the handle but as she grabbed it she then realised the door was locked. Heather heard the pull on the handle.

"What do you want?!" She said in an angered tone.

"I...Uh...Really need to go...How long are you gonna be in there for?" Gwen said tripping over her own words.

"None of your business, go away and I'll be quicker."

"Fine be like that." Gwen said, as she slowly walked back to her seat.

Gwen barely made it 1 meter toward her seat before she heard strange sounds coming from the toilet behind her, she slowly crept back to the toilet door and listened carefully.

"Oh yes, OH YEAH! ALLLLLLL" Heather moaned.

"H...Heather?" Gwen said, knocking on the door once again.

"G..Go away! I told you I'd be quicker if you leave me to ittttTTT NGH!" She moaned again towards the end of her sentence.

"Heather are you...M...Masturbating in there?!" Gwen said in a surprised and shocked tone.

"What part of none of your business don't you understand?!" Heather snapped back.

Gwen glanced to her left to find a small spoon on the side of the bar next to her. She realised that if she uses this spoon in a certain way, she could crack the lock from the outside.

She didn't want to invade Heathers privacy like that, but it's quite clear that she was done in there now and Gwen couldn't hold it any longer, so she started hacking at the door with a rusty spoon until the lock finally emitted a huge SNAP sound. She pulled the door open with anger. She was getting impatient and stressed out now.

"My turn now!" Gwen ran in and pulled heather out of the toilet, pushing her down where the contestant seats of the plane were. The other contestants were minding their own business when they saw Heather fall through the door with no pants on quivering on the floor with many mixed emotions. Shortly after the contestants heard a "CUH-CHUNK" sound coming from the toilet door behind her.

Gwen was happy that she can finally sit down, lock the door, and release tension. Her soft moans imagining Alejandro's cock pushing into her dripping wet pussy, she began to moan as she imagined him going deeper and deeper, she started to squeak as she could feel a climax building, and screamed as she came, squirting all over the bathroom, her eyesight became blurred as she breathed heavily, when her eyesight returned she looked up and saw him, Alejandro was standing, astonished, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. But all that he knew was that he liked it.

Gwen looked at him awkwardly, knowing he saw her, knowing he knew everything, she couldn't look at him the same way again, she looked down and saw the tent then looked up to see the smile on Alejandro's face, he turned and walked away, and Gwen just stayed there, looking sad.

The plane landed in Greece, and Gwen stood with her team, knowing she had now been in an awkward situation with two of team Chris is really really really really hot, and she couldn't take it, this challenge would be tough.

[The Challenge; Olympic Marathon, Gwen and Duncan reveal the secret that he cheated on courtney with Gwen via song, and the challenge becomes a tiebreaker, Cody vs Tyler, the group take a break on the plane, gwen is feeling terrible about what she's done, heather has kissed alejandro, and she is trying to seduce him, it is working]

Gwen heard noises coming from the elimination room and slowly moved closer. As she got closer the sounds became more clear, and her breathing became more heavy. She slowly peaked into the room to find Heather trying to seduce Alejandro. Her heart skipped a beat.

She slowly backed away from the door, as she was slowly walking backwards, she gasped as she tripped over a small stick on the ground. Heather heard the noise and stormed out of the room to see what was happening, she had a mixed look on her face. She looked angry, but she also looked shy, nervous, and was blushing intensely.

She looked down and blushed even harder, but that blushing slowly turned into anger as she screamed at Gwen to mind her own business and go back to Economy Class! Gwen then quickly got up and darted back to Economy Class.

Gwen quickly ran back to economy class trying to forget what just happened, but it wouldn't go. It was always in the back of her mind. Bothering her. Distracting her. She kept running and eventually missed the door to economy and just kept going toward the first class seats. She finally caught a glimpse of reality and realised she missed the door to economy class. She took a deep breath and slowly started walking back.

Heather slowly turned and walked back to the elimination room, knowing Gwen would no longer be a threat to her plan, as she reached the curtain she pulled it back, a small grin appeared on her face, she had Alejandro, all to herself. She turned to look at him, he had a very bland look on his face as he was lost in thought as to what Heather was planning. But of course, there it was, the tent, the thing heather had craved since day one. She couldn't wait any longer, so she pounced on him, she planted her lips on him, panting like one of the many wild animals she encounters on Camp Wawanakwa.

He fidgeted but soon he accepted it, and just lay her as her tongue explored his smooth spanish mouth, his mouth was so soft and warm... Almost hypnotising... She needed more as she ripped his shirt off, looking at his hard muscular exterior she began to sweat as a feeling of lust passed through her she began to lick his abs as he grunted, he pulled on the back of her top and ripped it right off, exposing her big large breasts and they flew out and smacked him in the face, he loved the look of them, they were big and wet with small pink nipples in the center, he couldn't help but suck on them, she groaned with pleasure, how could something so wrong feel so right?

She yanked at his belt, which came off with ease, she then smacked the belt against his face to show dominance, and ripped at his pants, creating a small, rounded hole, his 11 inch member poked through the hole, she poked at the tip with her finger, causing Alejandro to shiver, and then just wrapped her lips around it, this was the best feeling alejandro had ever felt, he grinned in delight as she began to go lower, she had almost gotten half of it in her mouth, and Al just groaned.

She startled at his moans, but she quickly got used to it and lowered her head. She started sucking hard as Alejandro moaned intensely. She bobbed her head up and down, forcing her head all the way down his long shaft. He had a strange look on his face, like he was in some sort of trance or illusion. She bobbed her head up and down and then started to glance up into his eyes. This pushed him over the edge until he finally exploded in her mouth. There was so much cum that she actually started coughing. This just enraged his flaming cock even more.

Little did Heather know is that Gwen snuck back to the door and was peeking through the glass, watching the hole with with her fingers in her dripping cunt. Softly moaning... Heather slowly turned her head and saw Gwen staring through the window. Heather started turning red but Alejandro tried to calm her down. He let Gwen inside and said: "Tell you what, if you don't tell anyone about this, you can join in the fun." Heather blushed with slight jealousy but it quickly turned her on. Gwen just stood there, unsure what to do or say so she just nodded her head slowly.

Alejandro stood up in front of the two girls, exposing his cock that is once again erect. The two girls looked at each other. Shyness and hatred slowly turned into laughter as they got on their knees and looked up at Alejandro. Heather didn't hesitate to grab and deepthroat his cock. Gwen just slowly licked his balls. They occasionally swapped roles but for the most part gwen did the licking and heather did the sucking while Alejandro just groaned.

Alejandro was stunned, looking down at 2 beautiful girls working away at his monster cock. He couldn't hold it any longer, he erupted onto both of their faces. They both licked it off each other while Alejandro watched. Gwen then sat on a chair spreading her legs "You better return the favour you naughty boy" Alejandro got down in a position where he can lick her pussy and teabag gwens soft tight pussy.

Alejandro's warm soft tongue explored her dripping wet pussy, the walls were rippled and hot, his tongue felt like it was on fire, his cock had gotten rock hard while doing this and heather knew there was more to come, Alejandro increased his speed and stuck two fingers in, gwen began to tickle her wet clit, she could feel it coming, looking at Alejandros muscular body work her tight pussy was all it took, she unloaded her juices directly onto his tongue, he licked it up slowly, he enjoyed the taste, as it tasted like a warm glass of water, he stood up then walked over to a chair, he sat down exposing his cock.

Gwen and Heather looked at each other, and then just nodded as if they instinctively knew what to do, gwen hesitated but gently start sitting on alejandro's cock, moaning very subtle as she went down the shaft of his cock. Heather felt awkward as she didn't exactly know what to do so she just sat down on a nearby chair, spread her legs, and fingered herself moaning while she enjoyed the view.

Gwen was very slowly but surely getting used to the girth of alejandro's massive cock. Alejandro got bored of waiting and slowly started to violently ram her pussy, gwen started crying, screaming, and moaning tears of pain and pleasure. So many mixed emotions went through Gwen's head as her life flashed before her eyes. Alejandro was just immersed in pleasure.

Gwen's pussy juice just flowed all over Alejandro's raging cock. This pushed Alejandro over the edge. He slowly whispered the best he can "Gw-...Gwen...I...I'm cumming...!"

"You can't! I'm...I'm not on the pill!" She moaned

"I can't hold back anymore...I need to fill your pussy..."

Gwen stopped resisting as he gushed gallons of cum up her tight snatch. She quivered and fell flat onto the bed. Alejandro demanded that Heather licked and ate all the cum he gushed into her pussy. While he watched with his dripping cock. Heather obeyed. She got down on her knees in front of Gwen and started licking and sucking away. Alejandro just stood beside the best slowly stroking his cum drenched dripping cock.

After Heather got a mouthful of cum, she decided to give it back from where it came. She started sucking Alejandro's cock spreading his recycled cum all over it. When she was finally done, she said: "My turn now" And she got on her hands and knees on the bed while Alejandro fucked her pussy doggie style with his cum dripping cock. While Heather was in this position, Gwen crawled underneath to lick the parts of her pussy that wasn't being fucked by cock. Heather saw this opportunity for a 69, and started licking away and Gwen's pussy. It was a huge clusterfuck of doggie, 69, licking, the moans became so loud that when Chris was walking passed the room he heard it, and quietly, and stealthily took a peep inside.

They were in way too much sexual heaven to even notice Chris sneak into the room, and literally just stand by the bed and watch them. Alejandro became aware of his senses and saw Chris standing there. Chris grew a hardon but tried to act professional about the situation, before Chris could even say anything about disqualification, Alejandro said: "If you keep us in the game, I might let one of these lovely ladies "Help" You out. Yes or no?" Chris thought about it for a moment, until finally coming to the decision to join in.

So now Heather was riding Chris's cock, Alejandro was shoving his cock in Heathers mouth, and Gwen was licking Alejandro's balls. The moans were even louder but Chris was praying while he fucked Heathers pussy that no other contestant notices the moans like he did. Otherwise his reputation would be ruined.

Finally with a huge wave of moans, everyone came at the exact same time and the bed was more like a wet slimy pillow than a bed. Everyone was so weak at their knees they all just sort of collapsed over each other. Chris became aware of the situation before anyone else because he got the least action, he quickly cleaned himself up, cleaned the bed, and left Heather, Gwen, and Alejandro to just quiver there, shaking, lost in thought. "They will eventually come back to their senses and continue the competition" He thought optimistically to himself, as he left the room and went back to his First Class lounge

About one hour later, Gwen, Alejandro, and Heather finally arrived back at economy class all cleaned up and back to normal.

To be continued.