Addiction

Story Info
He finds out why he has become addicted to a woman.
25.3k words
4.33
27.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
643 Followers

This is a long story of mine that I've been working on for quite some time now. If you spend the time to read the whole thing, please leave a comment or at least rate it. Enjoy.

"So Doc, ahh crazy question - is it possible to be um, like, addicted to a person?" It was a crazy question and Tom was somewhat embarrassed by even asking it, but it was a question that he had been wondering about for days now.

The doctor, actually a psychologist, was a bespectacled balding man in his fifties, who had heard a whole lot of crazier things in his twenty odd years of practice. He was aware that Tom was serious and he needed more information before he could give an answer. "Do you think that you are addicted to a person Mr. Jensen?"

Tom took a deep breath and scratched his forehead before answering "Well, there's this girl that I kinda like, I guess, but I like lots of girls if you know what I mean." He glanced up at the doctor who was writing something on his clipboard, then continued. "I mean, I kinda play the field right now, you know, I'm not really ready to settle down just yet. But then there's this girl who is hot, and I went out with her a few times, and it was good you know, but it was just like any other time and any other girl. She was just a... a distraction I guess. You know she was fun and all, but not any more than that." He stopped to think about what else to say because the rest was tricky.

The doctor looked up and adjusted his glasses "Go on Mr. Jensen, you're doing fine."

Another sigh and then "Well, we went out like, maybe three times and I was still seeing other girls. She knew that too. I told her that I wasn't exclusive with her from the beginning, it wasn't like I was hiding it you know. And then, one night, she calls me out of the blue and says she wants to see me. Actually she told me that she wanted sex. It wasn't the first time we had sex either. So I went over and, like one thing leads to another you know and we get undressed and she, like pulls my face down to her... you know."

"She wanted you to perform oral sex on her." the good doctor finished for him.

"Yeah that's it. So like I go down there and I smell her... and it's like there's something about her smell. It's not normal, but not in a bad way or anything. It was like I couldn't get enough of her smell, and she kept encouraging me to. 'Keep smelling me' she says and 'that's it, breathe it all in'. It's like she knew something, but at the time I didn't realize anything was wrong. I just kept smelling her scent and it was like heaven." He glanced up at the doctor and realized that he was listening intently this time, not writing anymore.

"Can you describe what you felt as you were smelling her?"

"I really didn't think so at the time but later when I thought about it I realized that I felt... almost high. Like I was intoxicated by her odor. The weirdest part of this is that I keep having these cravings now. I can't stay away from her for more than a day or I have... withdrawals."

The doctor adjusted himself in his chair, as if he had become uncomfortable, and asked his next question. "Can you explain what you mean by 'withdrawals'?"

"Well, I haven't gotten sick or anything, but I get really tense and I can't think clearly. All I can think about is getting back between her legs and smelling her and licking her. Even when I'm with another woman, we could be having sex and I could be eating her pussy" he paused when he realized how crudely he just spoke and looked to see if he had offended the doctor. There was no discernible difference in his demeanor so Tom continued "Sorry, I could be performing oral sex and I'm still thinking about how quickly I can get out of there to go see Ka- the other girl. It's bizarre."

"What about your job, has that suffered at all?" The doctor inquired.

Another deep breath from Tom and then "Yeah, I think about her at work all the time. My boss has noticed that I haven't been myself and was asking me what was going on. I told him that I have some personal issues that I'm dealing with. Doc, it's affecting every aspect of my life lately. If I go more than one day without seeing her, without smelling her, I can't sleep, I can't function, and I'm afraid that it's getting worse."

"When was the last time you was with her?"

"I went to her place last night around eight o'clock and every night I feel the need to go over earlier. Just a few days ago I could hold out until ten P.M. And when I go to her place, even when I just pop in without calling, she's expecting me, like she knows I'm going to show up."

The good doctor sat for about twenty seconds thinking about what he had been told then gave his perspective "Well, to be honest Mr. Jensen, you can't become addicted to a person's smell; however, the juices that an aroused female produces from her vagina can be quite an aphrodisiac to a heterosexual man, and may create the feelings that are similar in fashion to an addiction. It seems to me though that your reaction is much more intense than normal. It has affected all aspects of your life and that is not a good thing. Not to belittle you Mr. Jensen, but I believe that what you are experiencing is all in your head. Perhaps your feelings for this young lady are deeper than what you are willing to admit. Love works in strange ways you know."

"I'm NOT in love with her, if that's what you think. She's cute and all, but she's not really my type."

"But you've slept with her."

"Yeah, she was a good time and all, but I don't want to marry her or anything."

Nodding his head, the doctor of psychology stood up and glanced at the clock on the wall. "I'm going to teach you some exercises to help calm you and focus you. I believe that this will be an easy fix, but you just need to focus your brain on something other than the young lady that has got you in such a fix. I'm also going to recommend that you get an over the counter sleep aid to help you get a good nights rest. I think you can take care of this relatively easy Mr. Jensen, and you'll realize that you are not really addicted to her at all, just infatuated."

"I hope you are right doc."

2

Later that evening, Tom started feeling the urge again around five P.M., and he immediately started doing the breathing exercises that he had learned earlier. Deep breathing and shaking out the stress helped him feel better after ten minutes and he was confident that it was going to work. The doctor told him that if he could resist going back to her, his body would forget the craving and he could go back to his normal life. It lasted about twenty minutes while he attempted to keep himself busy, but then he started to think about her again. He resisted for ten minutes then did the breathing again until he was relaxed and thinking clearly again. This time it took him twenty minutes to calm down and it was now six o'clock.

He made himself busy cooking dinner and tried singing along to the radio, but soon found himself with the cravings again. He glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that it was only ten past six and he felt even more jittery than before he did the calming exercises the second time. He had planned to tough it out until eight o'clock and then take a sleeping pill, hoping that if he made it through the night, he would put as much distance between himself and her as possible.

He tried to ignore the feelings that were building in him, he was still cooking after all, but soon he was so preoccupied that he wound up burning his meal. Hungry and angry at himself, he sat down and started once more with the breathing. Even doing his exercises, he still couldn't calm his incessant cravings and after just ten minutes of trying, he decided he needed the sleeping pills. The problem was that when he left the doctor's office, he had forgotten to stop at the pharmacy and that meant that he had to go out now. Grabbing his keys he headed out the door.

He nearly made it to the pharmacy before he turned and headed toward Kayla's house. He was convinced that she had done something to him and he was determined to confront her and find out what. He broke more than one speed limit on the way and finally pulled into her driveway. It was seven o'clock.

Tom jogged up the front steps and stopped at the door. He took a deep breath and let it out between pursed lips and then knocked loudly. As he waited rather impatiently, he noticed that his usually steady hand was trembling badly. He made a fist and crossed his arms over his chest. A few seconds later, he heard a female voice from inside the house call out "You can come in Tom." It was definitely Kayla, but how did she know it was him?

He opened the door and walked into the foyer, closing the door behind him. He made his way down the short hallway to the room he assumed she would be, and as he walked he was struggling with conflicting emotions. On one hand, he was angry with himself for being so weak and angry with Kayla because he was sure that she had something to do with his problem; on the other hand, he was excited and couldn't wait to be in the same room with her.

He turned right and walked into the living room and was relieved to see she was lounging on the couch. She looked the same as always; shoulder length, fiery red curly hair, a smattering of freckles on her cheeks and forehead, thick soft red lips, and a cute little nose. Her eyes were what Tom always noticed first though. Her eyes just had a way about them that he found super sexy. No matter what the conversation was about or what she was looking at, he thought that her eyes were her best feature. Her body wasn't too shabby either, although in his mind, she could have lost a few pounds. She wasn't fat by any means, but she had a little more belly fat than he preferred. He also thought that her ass had too much cushion. Even though he would agree that she was a beautiful woman, and perfect for some lucky guy, she wasn't right for him because he wanted to be seen with a Barbie doll girl.

"Hi Tom, I've been waiting for you." She said, smiling sweetly.

Tom was confused because he hadn't told her he was coming over. "Why, were expecting me?" he asked.

"Come on Tom, we both know that you can't resist me."

Tom had all he could do to keep himself from rushing over to her and diving between her legs, but his anger was also rising. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME!?!" he shouted, stepping around a table, but resisting the urge to jump on her.

Showing no fear, Kayla said "Sit down Tom."

Feeling a drop of sweat rolling down his temple Tom was shocked by her attitude. After all, he was a strong man and she was a just a woman. He could easily have his way with her if he wanted, and yet she didn't seem the least bit worried. He fought the urge to keep yelling and said "I don't want to sit down, I want to know the truth."

"Tom, when I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it and not question it. Now sit your ass down."

He paused for only a second, and then he sat on the footstool in front of her. If someone had asked him later why he had sat when she ordered him, he would have said it was because he wanted to know what she had done to him, but the truth was, he didn't know why he obeyed her.

"Good boy." She beamed brightly again. "Okay, so you want the truth huh? I knew that you would soon enough. So, where to begin? Well to start with, the company I work for, Scent Designs, started testing what we like to call 'designer scents'. The idea is that they will take a sample of a clients DNA and use that to make a scent that is perfectly matched to that person. They needed a variety of DNA from several different people and I volunteered. They made scents for twenty different people and started testing it on the first five volunteers. I was in the last five so I originally didn't get any of my special scent.

The tests were a success, at first. The first five volunteers were told to bring in their favorite perfume or cologne. They used the store bought stuff on one arm and the specialized scent on the other. A panel of judges were assigned the task of smelling each arm individually, and then picking which scent they preferred. Apparently, it became quite obvious that something was different when the judges were smelling the designer scents. They all picked the DNA enhanced versions without first being told which arm was which."

"A day after the initial tests were conducted, both the judges and the subjects all started to experience some peculiar side effects. The judges were desperate to get back to the person that they originally smelled. They had become addicted, because of one smell. Meanwhile, the test subjects all begged for more of the scent. Well the testing should have stopped right then, but instead, the judges and the test subjects were given what they wanted. Each test subject was given more of their individual scent, and each judge was allowed to smell them. I was lucky enough to be able to watch what was happening, and I've got to tell you Tom, I was enthralled."

"These people were relative strangers, but it was as if they had lost their inhibitions. No one got naked or anything, but I'm talking, judges were sticking their noses in places that they would never had done had it not been for the scent, and no of them seemed to care in the least, as long as they got what they wanted. Well after that, all production of new designer scent was halted until our scientists could figure out the whole addiction thing, and the other fifteen test subject were put on hold, no one else could use the stuff. I mean, we wanted something that people were going to love, but not become addicted to."

"Meanwhile, the original five test subjects and judges continued on with the experiment. At least for a few more days anyway. You see, one other side effect became apparent after a few days of usage. Parts of the test subjects bodies were...enlarging and becoming more sensitive with each application of the scent. It was determined at that point that there were too many risks to continue the program, so it was shut down. All the people who became addicted had to go through specialized detox. There was no long term damage done, but the rest of the designer scents that were made were all supposed to be destroyed. I didn't want my batch to be destroyed Tom, I wanted what the test subjects had, and I needed to find a way to get my scent before it was destroyed."

"Luckily for me though, the guy that was responsible for destroying the samples likes me. He's a nice guy, but he's kind of a geek, not at all like you. All I had to do was bat my eyelashes a few times and promise him a blowjob and he snuck out my sample. Then I just needed to pick the perfect person to be my bitch, and after I found out how good you are in the sack, all I had to do was invite you over for sex and spray on some of my special scent. You were hooked immediately, and every time that you smelled my pussy after that you were more addicted until now."

Tom was incensed and yet he could only think of getting his fix. He started mumbling out loud, his mind a jumbled mess "I knew it was something. I told him but he didn't believe me. He will now though, he has to believe me." Tom didn't even realize that he was talking out loud.

Kayla heard it all and quickly leaned forward "Who did you tell Tom?" she asked. She watched his eyes darting around and realized that he needed a fix to clear his mind. She hadn't yet sprayed herself with the scent so she said "Tom, wait here, I need to freshen up and then you can have this." She pointed to her crotch and saw his eyes light up. "I'll be right back" she assured and quickly hurried to the bathroom. She could hear Tom still mumbling as she went. Once in the bathroom, she yanked her shorts down and grabbed the spray bottle. She pointed the sprayer at her pussy, but stopped before she sprayed. A wicked smile played over her face as an evil idea came to her. She bent forward at the waist and with her right hand she pulled her right ass cheek open. Then, with the bottle in her left hand, she placed the nozzle right up against her puckered asshole and squeezed the trigger. She felt the cool liquid spray in her anus and laughed out loud. She felt so wicked and couldn't wait to see Tom's face.

3

She walked back to the living room naked and saw Tom perk up when he saw her. She moved to the couch and sat in the center, spreading her legs wide apart. Tom nearly dove face first into her pussy and started sniffing all around. She watched him with amusement as he searched all around her sex but still wasn't getting what he desperately needed. Finally he looked up at her in confusion. She burst out laughing at the expression on his face, she couldn't help herself, he looked so pathetic. She took his face in her hands and pulled him up close to her face. "Honey," she cooed "I've got a special treat for you tonight. I've hidden what you need somewhere on my body and it's up to you to find it, if you really want it."

Of course he really wanted it, and he was determined to find it too. Like a hound dog searching for a fox, he started sniffing all over her body, his nose tickling her. He was absolutely frantic as he sniffed up one side and down the other. He went up and down both arms and legs. Her feet had a unpleasant cheesy smell, but he worked his way around every inch and up the back of her legs. Finally he looked at her and said, "It's not here, I've gone over every inch of you."

Smiling again Kayla said "You haven't smelled every inch yet." and she motioned to the one part that he hadn't smelled, the part she was sitting on. Her ass. He looked down at where she was sitting and back at her eyes. A tear rolled down his face as he realized how low he was at this point. Kayla reached up and wiped away the tear then said "If you want your fix, you need to lay on the floor."

A once strong man who would never have let a woman treat him like this a few weeks ago, Tom hung his head dejectedly and rolled onto the floor. His brain didn't want this and kept yelling at him to fight this feeling, but his body craved it so bad that his brain was overruled. He watched as she crawled on top of him and scooted her ass up to his chin. Looking down into his eyes she said "I'm afraid that your gonna have to go digging for it."

He wondered what she meant as she slid over him. He looked up at her ass and from this perspective it seemed enormous. He started sniffing all over the globes of her cheeks first as she hovered about an inch over him. When that didn't bring the results he craved, he stuck his nose into her sweaty crack and inhaled her womanly scent. Her smell was strong musk but not too unpleasant and he did get just a slight rush as a tiny bit of the designer scent was also inhaled. A little more investigation and he came to the realization that it was not on her ass but in her ass. He whimpered at the thought of what he had to do. He reached up and grabbed her by the waist and guided her asshole to his nose.

"Oh there you go, you got it now." Kayla said as she let him pull her where he needed. She felt his nose sink into her crack and push up against her anus. She was absolutely loving the feeling of power she was feeling right now and thinking to herself that if it felt this good with one man, how great would it be to have more.

This wasn't the first time Tom had been this close to a woman's asshole, but this was quite different. In the previous instances, he had been the aggressor. Hell he was always the aggressor with women. In his mind that was the way it was supposed to be. The stronger male was the dominant one while the weaker female was the submissive. What was happening here was all wrong.

He kept sniffing deeply and was getting some of what he needed, but not nearly enough. It was like an alcoholic who only has one wine cooler. It is alcohol, but not enough. As degrading as it was, he was trying to insert his nose into her asshole, but it just wasn't working. Then he heard her say something that made him wince. "Try sticking your tongue up there, that should work." He cringed but he knew she was right. It was a horrible sinking feeling to think that he had to stick his tongue in her ass to get what he wanted, but his craving was so strong at this point that he tried. He tried but her sphincter muscle was too tight. He could feel himself getting frantic until he heard Kayla's calming voice say, "Lick around it gently and it will open for you."

laffalot
laffalot
643 Followers