Addictive Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

Sherri tasted delicious, as usual, and began whimpering as I split her labia with my tongue, taking long, enjoyable licks from her anus to her clitoris. She was wet to begin with, then her pussy began drooling after a few seconds. After a minute or so her crotch was soaking as she oozed rivulets of tasty sauce from her excited vagina. She was ready, and I was immediately so blinded by lust that I leapt at the chance to score my third different woman that day.

"Let's fuck, sweetie," I muttered as I slid her off my shoulders. She moaned as I straddled her over my lap, turned away from me. Raising her skirt, I held her waist firmly and watched as she arched her lovely back – pushing her silken ass backward – and took my rampant prick deeply into her hard, hot body.

She looked around at me, turning her head partially, and her breath came in short gasps through her open mouth as she rose and fell on my dick. I reached around to her front and started to unzip her dress – which she finished doing for me – baring her entire front so that I could squeeze and pluck at her corky nipples as we fucked. "Oooh…Shaun…it's so goddam…goo-uud!" she whined, prompting me to look down to see her pink inner lips stretch and pull out as they grasped my retreating tan cock on each out-stroke.

Our pace increased, aided by Sherri grasping my knees and leaning forward so that she could plunge her hips down onto me rapidly. As usual, she began keening in her throat out of enjoyment, then moaning aloud…loudly enough to awaken Susan, apparently, since the next thing I knew I looked up to see her standing and watching us fuck from the stair landing. At least she'd found one of my robes to wear, I thought, as she moved quietly toward us.

"Hi," was all I could say as Sherri looked up to see our audience of one.

"Hi, yourself, you ol' horn dog," Susan joked. "Where did you find this yummy number?" she asked, slipping out of her borrowed robe and dropping to her knees between my legs as Sherri continued to hump me. I was surprised that she didn't recoil as Susan began stroking her vulva, causing her vagina to palpitate rapidly around my cock. And I was shocked when Sherri responded with a squeal of delight as Susan's practiced tongue snaked out to lap at the soaking pussy I was screwing, just as she had done a couple of hours earlier downstairs when I'd been pronging the passionate young Carlita.

A green light! I thought, as my hands went around Sherri's body to pull her back to my chest and allow Susan to lap away at our junction. Sherri's hands immediately entangled themselves in Susan's short, curly, dark-red hair, pulling the woman's face into her crotch as I drove resolutely up into her.

"Ahhh…Gaawwdd," intoned Sherri, shaking her head rapidly as her swollen clit was being worshipped by my friend. "Jeezuss…yeahhh…" she continued, as her excitement mounted and she began to bounce uncontrollably on my lap. "Aww…fuuuck…Shauuuun!" she finally yelled, as Susan burrowed into her vulva with a vengeance and I speared her vagina to her cervix from below. Her orgasm appeared to be cosmic. In any case, it disabled her for a few minutes. But not me. I was in a priapic state…one where it takes hours for my erection to go down.

As Sherri came out of her afterglow, she – all of us – looked up and saw Carlita standing at the top of the stair landing. The girl was naked, and scratching idly at the narrow strip of pubic hair above her slit that she'd carefully trimmed. She'd watched Susan and I work Sherri to a climax, and was walking toward us, giving the three of us the impression that she'd participate.

"Oohh, no," murmured Sherri, wiggling to escape my grasp after she'd seen Carlita at the top of the stairs, with her black hair cascading around her shoulders like a barely-pubescent teenager. "My Gawd, Shaun, what've you been doing? She's just a child!" she exclaimed, standing up and struggling to zip up her tennis dress. "I'm sorry, but I can't…can't…I won't…I mean, she looks underage…just a kid!"

"Sherri!" I croaked, trying to right the situation and change her mind.

It didn't work. I'd obviously crossed the line about what was acceptable to her sexually, and had – to her mind – intentionally committed a cardinal sin.

Fully dressed by now, she grabbed her purse and strode past me. "You're a pervert…running a fucking zoo here!" she fumed, and walked out, slamming the front door. I wondered at that moment if Carlita's perceived age was the true reason she'd left in such a huff.

I started to yell, "Sherri…she's 20!" It hardly mattered, though, since she'd mistakenly seen me as a sexually-addicted cradle-robber, consumed by my hunger to mate with any female, in this case the younger the better.

During the following weeks there was a gradual cooling in my relationship with Sherri, but only at the start of each tryst. Once she was into fucking, there was little that could dissuade her from the pleasure at hand. She'd chosen to continue our protracted, office-based affair, yet the bond between us had been irreparably strained and her previous carnal glee had devolved into an "I'm more jaded than you" sort of attitude. The episode with Carlita had obviously altered her plans for making me a matrimonial candidate, and had convinced her that I was just another sick fucker flirting with what she thought was jail bait.

The night scheduled for Cam's play audition arrived. It was arranged that Sherri would drive Cam and Darryl to my place, pick me up, then the four of us would go to the theatre. When Cam's turn to read for her part came, I noticed that Sherri and Darryl had left, apparently to go outside for some air. Cam read very well, and was asked by the director to read opposite other characters against whom she might be playing. At the end of the audition Cam was offered the part, which she hesitatingly accepted. Privately, she consulted me.

"I'll have to clear it with Darryl, Shaun. Three months of rehearsals and performances after work will take a big bite out of our lives," she cautioned, looking around worriedly for her husband and her girlfriend.

"Let us know by the end of the week, okay?" I requested. By now the auditions were finished and everyone else had left. Cam and I then sat down and waited for Sherri and Darryl to return, which they did…an hour later.

As they walked in I noticed Sherri's unsteady gait and watery eyes. She'd clearly been drinking, yet appeared glad to see me, since she walked up to me and – since our longtime sexual relationship was no secret to Cam and her husband – gave me a deep, probing kiss. The familiar bouquet of alcohol hit my nostrils…and so did the unmistakable scent and taste of semen. I pulled away from her to look knowingly into her eyes and their glazed look did little to disguise the fact that she'd recently sucked Darryl's cock, probably outside in the car. Much as she'd felt with me and my current relationship with the luscious Carlita, so now I felt a loss of respect for my sexy employee and lover. My main concern was to keep my suspicions from Cam, since I feared her husband's infidelity would compromise her marriage. I truly wanted to protect her from hurt feelings.

Later in the week, on Saturday night, I hosted a cocktail party and invited Sherri, Cam and Darryl along with several other friends. Cam kept to herself during much of the evening, conversing with me only once to tell me that she couldn't take the part she'd been offered in my play. No explanation was offered, but I suspected that the decision had not been hers alone. Several times I caught her looking sadly at me – as if she wanted to tell me something – but I chalked it up to a difference of opinion with her husband. As was so often the case with me, I chose not to become involved with the domestic squabbles of others.

The following week I sent Sherri and Cam out of town for a two-day in-service training workshop. On their return they briefed me on the trip and how they'd implement some of their new-found knowledge in our department. On that same day Cam dropped by my office, sitting close to me at my desk, something she'd not often done until that time. It appeared that she was about to take me into her confidence.

"I just thought you should know…Sherri, uuh, slept with a guy she met at the workshop," she blurted, clearly relieved to impart the information.

"So?" I asked, confused as to why she'd tattle on her friend. "Sherri's a big girl. I don't own her."

"I know, but…well…I mean, I know you like her…and I'd…I'd hate to see you get hurt," she said, indicating for the first time a personal feeling for me. I got the feeling that she wanted to divulge a lot more.

"I appreciate that, Cam, but what she does is her choice." It was time, I thought, to disassociate myself from this ongoing soap opera.

"Well…do you wanna hear about it?" she asked, itching to share some gossip.

"If you want to tell me," I said, guardedly. At that point, nothing that Sherri did sexually would surprise me. "I'll tell you if I want you to stop, okay?"

"Well…" she began, lowering her voice so that anyone passing in my office corridor couldn't hear, "…we met this guy in the workshop. He was cute and all, but kind of immature, you know? Anyway, a bunch of us had dinner together, and he was one of them. On the way back to the hotel he and a buddy of his hitched a ride with us, since I had a rental car. That's when it got dicey."

"Whattaya mean, 'dicey'," I asked.

"Dirty, Shaun. I mean, Sherri started making out with him in the back seat. I looked in the rear-view mirror and he was groping between her legs and her blouse was open with her tits hanging out."

"Yeah, what happened then?" I inquired, suddenly very interested in one of my lover's episodes.

"Well, the guy's buddy – I don't know if they knew each other all that well, anyway, the guy riding in front with me, who was married – asked me to let him out in front of the hotel. I did, he thanked me, and I drove to the underground parking garage."

"And by this time Sherri was blowing the guy she'd hooked up with," I said, concluding Cam's story.

"Gawd, you're perceptive!" she stated. "Yeah! Bl…er, fellating him, then she climbed onto him and balled him…right in front of me!"

"Well, technically, it was behind you…unless, of course, you were forced to watch them," I said.

Cam flushed with embarrassment. Then she continued. "I wasn't," she said sheepishly. "Sherri called out to me – I'll never forget the sound of her cry – not to leave her…that she was afraid of being left with him."

And, in the meantime, she was screwing her lights out with a guy she'd met a day or two earlier, I thought to myself. How convenient it is for we addicts to find those who'll continue enabling our behavior.

"Is that all?" I questioned.

"No…Sherri had an orgasm…and the guy came…but outside of her. I'll never forget it…how she pulled off of him at just the right moment and his…his cock started spewing jizz all over the back of my seat in the car. Some even splashed onto my face…" she added quietly, her ample chest heaving visibly as she described the end of the scene. Cam was visibly moved – excited – by the story she'd just told.

In the following weeks I saw less of both women, and assumed that things had settled back to normal. That is, until I passed by Cam's office one day to see her face down on her crossed arms. She raised her head, indicating to me that she'd been crying, and made a lame excuse about suffering from a bout of painful cramps. In the days that followed her absentee rate spiked, indicating more severe personal problems than just a monthly menstrual cycle. I asked what they might be, yet was assured that she would survive her feminine difficulties and that I shouldn't worry.

A couple of months later I left the bank, having fulfilled my contractual obligations, and started my own business. It would be three years before I'd see either woman.

In the next chapter, Cam and Shaun meet again in the present time. Be sure and watch for it. If you haven't read Ch. 01, do so now! And vote! And send feedback! Please!

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers
12