Addictive Choices Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Ooohhh, my Gawwd, baby...it's so good," she gasped and kissed me deeply as my hands went to squeeze both of her breasts rhythmically, timing my upward, milking grasps to coincide with my slow hip movements. "Please, do me harder...wanna get off again. You're my first...since Darryl, honey...just fuck me...fuck me...please fuck me...".

Cam had given me license to fill a void in her life, I thought to myself, as she filled my mouth with her tongue while grunting like a feral animal in her throat. Her hands clawed at me again from buttocks to shoulders as I drove into her cervix. Then she pulled her mouth away to gain breath and shout...until her screeches became silent and all she could do was look plaintively into my eyes and mouth silent words that looked like:I'm cumming again...oh, God, I'm cumming again.

That was enough for me.Thiswould be her memorable orgasm. I punished her loins savagely, holding her hourglass hips roughly and driving my prick upward toward her heart as she climaxed again. Her fulsome tits flopped in circles as we fucked, so appetizingly that they almost distracted me from the task at hand. Finally, her body took over and she answered each of my thrusts with one of her own, accepting my plundering rod with abandon as her head thrashed back and forth and her nails dug into the sofa's upholstery for traction until she lapsed into a soft mewling.

Then, the strangest thing happened. I felt a sudden urge to cum. My therapist had told me that, when that happened early during a first encounter with a woman, it was a sign of progress toward recovering from priapism, a symptom of my addiction. It indicated that I was submitting to unconscious pleasure rather than the manufacturedideaof fucking like Superman until exhaustion. I uttered a groan of self-knowledge, which probably sounded to Cam like something totally different, something like the self-validating sound of pleasing one's sexual partner.

"Gonna cum in me, baby?" she panted in a girlish voice, as we now fucked harder.

I responded with a groan and paused in drilling her, shaking my head rapidly to stave off the climax.

"Please cum, honey. Lemme feel your hot seed way up inside," she pled, reaching down between our two bodies to feel my rigid cock slipping in and out of her cunt. "Oh, Gawd, I'm still..." she whispered, holding my hips still while I was fully-embedded inside her. "Feel me, baby," she gasped, almost hysterically, as her extraordinary vagina repeatedly squeezed my cock without us moving. I allowed her to continue, holding my head in her hands and looking into my eyes, as her cunt began to pulse involuntarily around my embedded cock.

I don't know who shouted first, Cam or me. Idoremember blasting repeated geysers of spunk inside her as her cervical opening contracted and sucked my semen into her womb. I also remember the way her lovely legs locked behind my buttocks and – with each of my orgasmic pulses – pulled me deeply into her center as if she were operating a mechanical pump. I remember, too, the gentle way she murmured her satisfaction and stroked the spasming muscles in my lower belly with her thumbs as I spewed millions of sperm into her. I don't remember how long we lay entwined on the arm of her sofa, shuddering and groaning each time one of us moved, but it was very sweet...very tender and romantic.

"Sweetie, let's go into the bedroom," she finally murmured, interrupting our mood. I was totally immersed in her, licking the tangy sweat from the crook of her neck.

"Okay, sugar...lead the way," I whispered, lifting my body and causing my dick to slip from her, leaving a large cum stain on her sofa.

As she stood and walked ahead of me, she cupped her hand over her crotch to staunch the flow of semen that was running down the inside of her thighs over her stocking tops. My dick started to harden again as her deep butt crack and sacral dimples beckoned at me. Giggling, she minced into her bedroom and switched on a lamp beside her bed. "You're running out of me," she grinned, grabbing me around the waist, standing on tiptoe and kissing me. "'S'cuse me while I go to the bathroom and clean up. I'll be a few minutes, so make yourself at home."

I flopped onto the bedspread and looked at myself in the mirror atop Cam's dresser across from the foot of the bed, very pleased with the both of us. Minutes went by and I rose to retrieve my wine from the balcony room. It was now dark outside, as well as in the room, and I saw many residents of nearby high-rise apartments through their lit windows. As they went about their after-work lives, I wondered how many of them had witnessed Cam and me rutting passionately a few minutes before in what amounted to a glassed-in fishbowl. Not really caring, I went back to the bedroom, pulled back the covers, and lay down on the king-sized bed to sip wine for several minutes, awaiting her return.

When she finally did emerge, she looked refreshed, though her gaze still had that hooded look that speaks of a woman in a continual state of heat. She wore a silver silk pajama top that reached just below her crotch, with a tying sash that cinched it tightly around her small waist. Her stockings were gone, revealing the alabaster legs that for years had been the object of my lusty desire. She opened a nightstand drawer and put a tube of lubricant in it, closing the drawer. She then stood next to the bed, bending one leg and leaning one beautiful, creamy knee on the sheet.

"Sorry I took so long," she said quietly, cupping her perfect, naked, 36C breasts underneath and slowly pinching her nipples so they pouted out at me through her silk top. "I wanted to get clean all over."

"So long as you didn't shower, I'll bet I could find a spot or two on you that you didn't get to," I said, running my hand up under her pajama top across her naked thigh to her pussy.

She shivered and gasped, "I'm not much of a gambler. I only bet on sure things. For instance, if I were to take your cock in my mouth, I'll bet I could make you cum in...maybe, three minutes. Let's try it. If I lose, you can do whatever you want with me," she promised, climbing onto the bed next to me and caressing my chest and stomach softly with her hand.

"You're on, sweetheart," I said, "but first, let's get you out of your lovely silk thing here." I untied her sash and she slipped the top off her shoulders, then knelt down at a right angle to me, kissing and licking softly at my flaccid prick, which lay lifelessly back on my belly. From that angle I could see in profile the beautiful arc of her back, her full, pendulous breasts underneath that hung from taut pectoral muscles, and the extraordinary curve of her ass as it protruded in the air. I couldn't remember in my life having seen a more perfect feminine physique.

She used one hand to hold up my rising shaft as she placed her open mouth over the tip to smother it with her hot breath, then she closed her lips and, with hollowed cheeks, took me to the top of her throat and sucked long and gently while humming softly. She cast a sidelong glance at the mirror above her dresser – as if to check a fine point of technique, but probably just to satisfy a prurient curious impulse – and took several plunges as my rod poked at her glottal obstruction. I moaned with pleasure and raised my hips off the sheets, causing her to gag once, but with a few head twists and copious saliva she let me pass into her throat, a bit more each time her distended lips approached my groin. She then interlaced her fingers and – that part of me that was outside of her mouth – she began jacking with both hands, which felt amazingly like a muscular vagina clutching at my tumescent staff.

After a while she pulled off of me to relax her jaw. "You like that, huh, sweetie," she gasped, catching her breath and moving from between my legs, her hands tugging at me the whole time.

She looked again at me in the mirror and – slipping her hot lips down over my stiffness – scooted her lower body up to me, a quarter-turn on her knees to straddle my chest, there to resume her oral labors.

Though I'd eaten and fucked her a half-hour earlier, at that moment it was as if I'd never truly studied her gorgeous saddle. With gentle, loving hands I stroked the silken globes of her creamy ass with wonder, pulling them apart to reveal the perfect, pink asterisk of her rectum, moist with a clear fluid that seemed to leak from her bowels. Below it lay the succulent, plump mound of her pussy, now slightly split apart to reveal the crinkly pink folds of her inner labia that I'd earlier probed so roughly.

By this time Cam was working on me with a vengeance, throating me almost in desperation, and hyperventilating as she did so. I'd made an unfair bet with her. Given the fact that I'd cum earlier, I could now last for at least an hour before doing so again.

Devilishly, I licked at her asshole, causing her to pull off of me and gasp, "Ohhh, honey, yesss!" I was as surprised as she was, since she'd obviously inserted some strawberry lube up her rectum. I gripped her firm buttocks hard, pulled them apart, and drove my stiffened tongue deeply into her colon, twisting it in circles to ream out its artificial sweetness, which made her cry out, raise upright and nearly forget what she'd been doing to me.

"Naughty girl!" I admonished between pokes of my tongue. "You must've known I love strawberries," I muttered quietly, returning to rimming her tasty asshole.

"Oooh, baby, I had an enema...to get all clean for you," she squeaked, as she returned to jacking and sucking me.

I'd won the bet, and now lengthened my licks to include Cam's pussy. She'd obviously taken a douche as well, my taste buds told me. I thrust my stiff tongue forward, feeling her clit, and flicked at it repeatedly until she began groaning and jerking. I stopped, teasingly, then dragged my tongue back to her vaginal opening then up to her ass, twirling it in circles and lathering her with as much saliva as I could muster. At this point Cam abandoned using her hands on my dick and reached behind herself to spread her butt more widely as she noisily thrust her mouth and throat down onto me.

"Mmmnngh, you love it, don't you, you nasty little thing," I teased, as I broadened my tongue to lap at her from clit to rectum. "You've been shaking that succulent ass at me for years, hoping I'd nail it, huh!" Cam's groans became louder as her head bobbed up and down faster on my cock. "You want me to fuck you in the ass, Cammie? You want me to fill you up back here?" I questioned torturously, sliding a thumb slowly into her asshole and stirring it around.

"Mmm-hmmmph!" she grunted, her mouth full of my rigid staff.

"Okay," I said good-naturedly, but then returned to her clit. I sensed that she was just seconds away from an orgasm – perhaps a minute – and felt greedy in wanting to stimulate another one. With my thumb still embedded in her, I pulled her back closer to my face and pushed down on her waist. Her back arched even more, and her swollen, red clitoris now pulsed with blood before my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I stuck my nose into her pussy and flicked my tongue at her little nubbin until she started thrashing and losing all composure. Then I gripped her hips in my arms, immobilizing her, and nibbled at her clit with my lips as she pulled off my cock and started screaming my name.

"Shaun...Shaun...Shaun...Shaun...Shaun!" she shouted in total hysteria as her body launched into a chain of paroxysms. Her head fell to the bed between my legs, leaving my stiff member to wave in the air, as the muscles in her body continually contracted and relaxed by turns as if she'd been electrocuted. She groaned loudly for a half-minute, then moaned quietly for another thirty seconds as she kissed the inside of one of my legs, then mewled softly as I climbed out from under her, leaving her still on her knees and shoulders with her ass in the air.

Kneeling behind her, I stroked her elevated buns and probed gently at her puckered rectum. Breathlessly, she gasped a request, "Ohhh, Shaun honey, please use some jelly...in the drawer. Gimme the dildo, too...please!"

I pulled the lube from the drawer as well as a dildo, one of several stored there. As I squeezed a liberal amount of gel onto my prick and Cam's anus, I studied the toy for a moment. It was about eight inches in length, with an on-off dial to activate a vibrating function, and was covered with dozens of very short, stiff, plastic protrusions, obviously meant to stimulate female orifices.

I handed it to her, somewhat surprised at the fact that she'd apparently kept the sex toys that her ex-husband had bought, as I nestled my glans into her nether opening. She was breathing heavily again, still excited from her previous orgasm, and whining as I gripped her hips and assumed the canine position to enter her. "Ooohh!" she cooed in anticipation as the head of my cock slipped past her anal sphincter. "Do me nice an' slow, baby...slow 'n' deeeep," she murmured, rising to brace herself on one hand while with the other she carefully inserted the pink, spiny dildo into her pussy. "Unh-uunnhhh!" she exhaled as both the toy and my fleshy probe drove to the maximum depth in her body. "Unh-uunnhhh!" she repeated, as I stroked again into her bowels. Then, she said, "Look at us, honey...in the mirror."

I looked and saw her watching me gore her from behind, with a vacant though blissful smile on her face. Her jaw was slack and her heavy-lidded gray eyes occasionally would turn blank as they rolled up in her skull while she thrust her backside against me. "You like to watch yourself fuck, huh," I grunted.

"Nnnghh, I like...to watch...youfuck me," she mewled. "I love to...hear...smell...taste you...fucking me," she crooned as her tight colon gripped my cock and we sped our pace.

"Such a dirty little girl you are," I whispered, half-seriously, reaching down and turning on the vibrating toy sunk into her snatch.

"Ooohhh...I knowww. I'm jus'...awwfuuul," she whimpered, as the buzzing dildo caused her elbows to weaken so that she dropped her head and shoulders to the bed and began moaning incessantly, so much that my priapic mood was broken. It was time for me to cum again.

I eased to my feet while still embedded in Cam, standing flat-footed on the bed and crouched behind her, with the intent of bringing us both to a blinding climax. She sensed this and reached between her legs to manipulate the dildo as well as her clitoris. I reached forward and held her shoulders, using them like some rough beast to bring her entire body back onto my rampaging prong. We fucked this way for five minutes – watching ourselves in her mirror – while we blistered the paint from the walls with our screams and shouts.

Our simultaneous orgasm was cosmic. I thought that I'd never stop rocketing cum into Cam's ass. For her part, she trembled and twitched for a full minute, finally collapsing onto the bed with me still inside her. When our senses returned, she reached down and pulled the dildo from her cunt, tossing it aside. And when our breathing returned to normal, I reached over and shut the buzzing thing off. All was quiet as I lay on her, heavily.

I was briefly awakened from a slumber by her movements and kisses. She slid over and switched off the lamp on the nightstand. "Jeezus," she murmured, "you're an incredible lover," and scooted back to me, spooning her body into mine.

"I was just thinking the same of you," I whispered in her ear, gathering her in my arms, palming her fleshy breasts softly and nestling my dick into her silken butt crack.

We lay quietly for several minutes as I started to doze off, then Cam spoke to me in the dark. "Shaun, did youreallyused to fuck underage girls?"

"Of course not!" I exclaimed, raising up on one elbow. "Where did you hear that?"

"Well, Sherri told me about a little Mexican girl she saw at your place one time...a real beauty...said she looked about fifteen."

"Her name was Carlita, she'sChilean, and now is about twenty-four. She went to Hollywood a couple of years ago, changed her name, and is playing in a TV series now," I said. "Sherri was just imagining things."But she was probably jealous, as most women were of the little Latina bombshell,I remembered. I'd always have the sweetest memories of Carlita – who looked shy of 18 but was 20 at the time – and her boundless sexual energy.

"Well, Sherri's always been sensitive about kids having sex, and for good reason. Did you know she was abused by a pair of foster parents? It went on for ten or twelve years."

"No." I wasn't surprised, though, since my physical experiences with Sherri had always had a perverse undertone to them. It seemed reasonable that she'd had an unconventional – if not traumatic – early sexual background. "Why bring Sherri up, all of a sudden?"

"Well, she's stayed in touch with me. In fact, I got an e-mail from her on Wednesday. She asked if I'd seen you recently."

"And?"

"I told her we'd run into one another."

"That's all?" I asked.

"On Wednesday that's all Icouldtell her. You and I hadn't even had lunch yet."

"Well, c'mere, sweetheart," I said, running my hand down across Cam's smooth vulva and swiping one finger up across her clit. "Let's get back to what we were doing, so that next time she writes you'll have lots of sexy things to tell her."

"Oooh, Shaun, you're such a dirty, dirty boy," she moaned, turning her face up toward me and giving me a tongue-lashing kiss as I continued to masturbate her. "Do you like...how I feel?" she asked in a halting, breathless voice.

"What? Your pussy? Oh yeah, nice and smooth."

"Good, 'cuz I had it waxed...this afternoon just before I saw you, hoping...we'd end up like this." She then moaned as I lifted her top leg and stirred my hardening cock into the moist petals of her slit. As my dick's crown entered her wetness, she whined, "Gaawwd, honey, I've never felt like this with any man."

I issued a male grunt as my ego was satisfied, and Cam raised her leg to lock it behind the knee ofmyupper leg to push her magnificent ass back into my lower belly. I held her in place by gripping her breasts and punishing her nipples with fingers and thumbs as she again thrashed toward a physical frenzy. In this position my cock abraded her G-spot as we fucked, causing an unbroken chorus of soprano lamentations to echo from her mouth. Along with everything else, Cam expressed her passion extremely vocally, and – though relatively submissive – she wasn't bashful about demanding what brought her pleasure.

"Nnngghh...Gawd, Shaun...that's it...fuck me hard! Harder...harder...harder!" she exhorted in a throaty voice. "Gawd, I love it! I love it! I love it!" she shrieked, immediately approaching yet another orgasm. It came, quickly, after I abandoned one of her breasts to reach down and strum her engorged clit. And once again she thrust back against me to absorb my prick to its base, there to squeeze the rampant organ dozens of times with her phenomenal internal muscles as she whined like a stricken animal for a couple of minutes. When she came down from her peak and entered a tender afterglow, she mumbled, "Yeeaahh...oh, yeeaahh. Nnnnggh. Mmmm. Gawwd. Mmm...can we...can we sleep for a while now, baby? You've totally wiped me out."

I awoke at about dawn with Cam lying on my chest, dead to the world. Her head lay on my shoulder with her face toward me, smelling of the sweet and sour vapors of sex. The nexus of her legs was above my groin, and my early morning hormones were stirring at the feel of her, rapidly prompting a predictable erection. I raised my head and kissed her lightly, causing her to stir, groan, stretch and smile sleepily at me. "Mornin', sunshine!" I whispered.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers