Addictive Sub Stances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan could barely concentrate on the conversation as his hand moved the plug about in his ass, the itch kept growing and growing and the plug was only just touching the spot where the itch seemed to be growing from. His cock was throbbing more and more as he worked the plug around and his body was starting to show the slightest sheen of sweat. He blindly agreed to whatever Steve had asked him and quickly heard the familiar music from the company's website which he'd visited the night before. As he listened to the music his hand, still fidgeting with the plug, found the button at the base which he'd noticed when he'd inserted it. He smiled to himself as he pushed it hoping that it would bring him some peace from the nagging itch deep within his gut.

Nathan nearly dropped the phone as the plug within his ass came to life. He'd been expecting vibrations, the familiar buzz most toys with switches came to offer, but what he experienced was entirely new to him from the world of sex toys. The plug seemed to be pulsing and writhing inside of his ass. Somehow it was throbbing and extending in a rhythmic motion. Nathan could feel its girth swell, and as it decreased again, it seemed to grow longer. It was definitely getting much deeper into the itch within his ass, which brought him immense joy, but the plug also seemed to be fucking him in a strange way. It wasn't a quick fuck either, it was very slow, the girth would expand like a breath of air in and then it would decrease in thickness at the same rate. Filling Nathan up one way before it began filling him up in another. Nathan fought to regain his composure but instead found him self bucking the air in time with the throbbing plug in his ass. He was lost in the pleasure he was feeling, the itch being only partially sated it now seemed a lot more tolerable. It still nagged at him but the pleasure he was feeling over rode it as the most important feeling in his brain. He held the phone tightly to his ear as he thrust his hips forward and back, pre cum dangling in the air from the tip of his dick as he did so.

The music clicked off and another deep male voice came on "Hello Nathan, are you still there?"

Nathan couldn't help but moan as he opened his mouth to respond in the affirmative, the voice at the other end didn't seem to need to hear the actual word though as it continued with a laugh "Good boy Nathan, I see you've found our products to be most satisfying. May I ask Nathan, which product are you using at the moment?"

Nathan groaned once more as his mouth opened, his breathing was quick and made speaking difficult as did the pulsing of the plug inside of him. He found the words he spoke came out one by one, each preceding a moan or a gasp "Butt, ooh, plug, aah, throbbing, ugh." The man on the phone laughed rather bluntly as Nathan pushed out the words, which stopped him from wanting to continue.

"Good boy Nathan, I'm sure that's helping you with your little itching problem, but I bet it isn't really scratching that itch properly is it Nathan?" The man asked, to which the only response he received was a somewhat tortured moan from Nathan. It seemed every time the man said the word itch or scratch, the itch grew a bit fiercer. He continued "No, it wouldn't. See the butt plugs are each designed to help with the itch but they can not ever fully replace a good deep dicking, and that's what the dildos are for, you know if an actual dick isn't readily available." The man laughed at his own joke and gave Nathan no time to question his words "Don't worry though, we'll be sending someone by soon to help you out with your little problem, you should just lay back and enjoy your gifts until then." The phone clicked and Nathan heard no more.

Nathan dropped the phone and felt himself fall to his knees. He couldn't really think very clearly on what had been said to him on the phone. He knew somewhere in his mind that something about all of this was wrong, something about the itch and the way he was responding to it, something about what the man had said, but as he thought about it all he could really remember the man saying was that he should lay back and enjoy his gifts. It was the most tempting offer he could remember getting all morning and he did exactly that. He shifted his weight off of his legs and for a moment sat himself down on the plug in his ass, the feeling of it being pushed so deeply inside of him was overwhelming and he immediately rolled onto his back with a loud moan and a fit of numerous thrusts.

It seemed as though, at some point, the throbbing plug inside of Nathans ass had picked up pace, it's slow rhythmic movements increased in speed and Nathan found himself rolling about in many directions on his floor. His cock was once again drooling pre cum like a faucet and he felt like he was on the very brink of an orgasm. However he could tell, and the itch inside of him made it even more clear, that the plug itself probably wouldn't bring him over the edge. The animated probe continued picking up speed and continued keeping Nathan on the verge but it would not push him to the brink of orgasm. He wanted to get up and take the plug out, if not to stop the near maddening pleasure then to stop the equally maddening itch with one of the dildos. He wanted to do this very badly yet it seemed he couldn't stop himself from reeling in the pleasures he was receiving long enough to move.

As he lay there writhing about on the floor, sweating and leaking seminal fluids, he heard his front door click open. His heart skipped a beat for a moment as he contorted his head to see whom was coming through the door way. Much to his humiliation he found that even with the degrading circumstance of some unannounced stranger walking in on him in the throes of such passion he still could not stop himself from riding on the waves of ecstasy. A large barrel chested man Nathan could not remember ever seeing came into view as the door shut behind him. His piercing blue eyes shone behind a smile which itself was hidden slightly by a full black beard. The man wore a dingy cap a sweat stained and unbuttoned work shirt which revealed an equally stained tank top and denim work jeans which showed off a rather well mounded and somewhat moist looking crotch. Nathans eyes locked onto that crotch and though somewhere in the back of his head the prospect of such a dirty package grossed him out, all he wanted was to see what the jeans were hiding.

The man didn't say a word as he came toward Nathans writhing and blissfully bound body though his grin never wavered and a small chuckle or two did escape his throat. He produced a length of rope from somewhere behind him and came to Nathans side. Nathans arms were pinning themselves to the floor at his sides, gripping the ground as his legs lifted and bucked his waist. The man kneeled down and forcefully lifted the limbs which it seemed were no longer under Nathans control and used the leverage they gave him to turn Nathan over onto his stomach. Nathan couldn't stop the bucking as this happened and had no control over his cock as it painfully stabbed against the hard floor beneath him a couple of times before finally sliding around in a puddle of it's own drool. This brought new fervor to Nathans humping which seemed to amuse the stranger further as he took Nathans arms and tied them behind his back. The man adjusted himself and put a hand on Nathans ass, his hand raised momentarily and Nathan had but a second to wonder what had happened to it before it came slamming back down on his cheeks. He cried out on pain and pleasure as the sting rose in his flesh and the plug bounced deep within his gut. The man repeated this spanking ten more times in quick succession, each causing Nathan to moan and buck back and forth with the hard smacks. When the man finally stopped he reached his hand between Nathans legs and gruffly took hold of his cock, pressed between the floor and Nathans own belly in a pool of pre cum and he pulled it down so Nathan could no longer hump it as he had been.

His deep voice resonated in Nathans ears as he said "We'll have none of that naughty boy, that won't help your scratch that itch anyway." With that the man stood up and left Nathan tied there still unable to control his writhing body with his wrists tied behind his back and his cock painfully contorted away from any pleasurable position. It wasn't long before the man returned however with several pillows from Nathans bedroom which he then used to prop Nathans body in a more vulnerable position. Soon Nathans ass was pointing high into the air propped up by several pillows and his face was pressed hard against another. The mans hand found it's way to the butt plug buried in Nathans ass and it began pushing it ever so slightly in and out of Nathans hole while it's speedy throbbing and pulsing continued. Nathan grunted and moaned loudly into the pillow and the man spoke to him with his deep soothing voice.

"That's right boy, enjoy your self while I play with your fuck hole. Relax and just let your self feel how good it is to have your boy cunt played with by a big man like myself. You really seem to love it when a man fucks your hole like this." To emphasize his words he began pulling the plug out just a bit more then he had been before he let it slide back in. It was almost too much for Nathan to take and he wanted desperately to feel his body give in to the manipulations and let him ejaculate, yet, somehow he knew with nothing more then the plug in his ass that would be entirely impossible. The more the man played with the plug in his ass, the hungrier his ass seemed to feel and the worse the itch seemed to get. The plug was no longer biding the nagging bite and it was sending Nathan into a frenzy. His ass bucked back on the plug every time the man withdrew the small portion of it and he continued to buck into the plug again when the man drove it home trying to get as much of the plug inside of him as possible. It wasn't long before Nathan found himself begging the stranger to fuck his hole with his cock.

"Please Mr., please, you've got to help me out, I need it so badly, please help me!" He cried out in a quick stream of words between moans.

The man laughed and responded with "Aww gee boy, help you out with what exactly?" He was determined to enjoy this as much as possible as he watched Nathans body fight to fill itself up. Just for good measure the man pushed the button on the base of the plug, suddenly bringing a halt to its pulsing and throbbing.

Nathan almost screamed in despair as he felt the sensations suddenly die out in his ass and instead found himself pleading even harder for exactly what he wanted, he even found himself using the strangers own words in hopes that it would coerce him to give Nathan what he so desperately needed as quickly as possible. "Please Sir! Please fuck my boy cunt! Please! I need it so bad, it itches, Please use my fuck hole now!"

The man chuckled and said "Really? You want me to fuck your boy cunt with my big cock boy?"

Nathan nearly screamed "Yes Sir! Please Sir! Fuck my boy cunt!"

"You want me to pound your bitch hole and make you cum like the little ass slut that you are boy?" The man sneered past his grin and he let his hand pat lightly at the plug in Nathans hole.

The teasing only egged Nathan on as he tried to push against the patting hand and he repeated the mans taunts "Yes, please pound my bitch hole, use me like the little ass slut I am, fuck me with your big cock, please fuck me, please!" Nathan couldn't really remember a time he'd ever truly begged and pleaded with a man for his cock and meant it as much as he did now. The more he asked for it and the more the man goaded him to continue the more the itch grew and the emptier he felt even with the plug still in place.

The man finally maneuvered himself between Nathans legs and began to slowly pull out the butt plug. Nathan almost started to beg the man to stop as he felt the now familiar sense of dread start to come over him as the plug was removed. He stopped himself just short of doing so and had to continue out of fear that he would have to beg the man all over again. Soon enough however the plug was out and Nathan felt ever emptier for it. Much to his horror the man stood up and, being outside of Nathans vision, Nathan fell into a momentary state of panic wondering where the men could be going. He felt silly for having done so the moment he heard the sound of a belt clanging to the floor behind him and the man resumed his position, now presumably nude from the waist down.

Nathan gasped and groaned as he felt lube drip into his crack and pool around his hole, he did so again as he felt the mans seemingly huge cock begin to rub itself up and down the crack. The motions were much like the slow tantalizing feeling Nathan had given himself the night before, and also similarly, Nathan found himself wracked with pleasure and excitement by the act. He was now in a state of growing bliss as he knew he would soon finally be fucked. The head of the mans cock made several passes in the pooled lubricant before it finally made the first thrust at Nathans well stretched hole. The man moaned as he felt his entrance begin and soothed Nathan with words of how great his bitch cunt felt on the mans cock. The man slowly pushed himself into Nathans ass little by little and Nathan let out a low, primal growl as he felt the itch finally being touched.

The man proceeded to fuck Nathan for what felt like a good hour, he was very slow about it, going in as deeply as he could and nuzzling there for a moment as if he were trying to get in just a slight bit more, then pulling himself out all the way, applying more lubricant, and going in again. Nathan lay there, his drooling face in a pillow and his ass up in the air, his cock also drooling on the pillows beneath it though any want to stimulate it gone completely from Nathans mind. The entire time Nathan could feel his orgasm building as slowly as the mans thrusts would allow, until finally Nathans body began to shudder beneath the man and Nathans cum pushed its way out of his cock head. The man cooed into Nathans ear that Nathan was a good boy for having cum from being fucked by a man like he had. The man kept his steady thrusting up as he cupped one of his hands below Nathans spewing cock and caught each glob of cum he pushed out with his own cock in Nathans ass. The mans hand stayed there as his pace picked up ever so slightly, several thrusts later and he too was cumming deep inside of Nathans ass, pumping his own seed into the well worked hole.

The man let his weight relax against Nathans ass as he enjoyed the ecstasy of his own orgasm. Nathan found that while his head was swimming with pure delight he knew he still hadn't had a fully satisfying orgasm, yet knowing that miraculously, sometime during his fucking, the itch had subsided and he was once again free of its mind numbing bite he didn't seem to mind. In fact he felt entirely content just lying there, spent, beneath the stranger whom had so helpfully obliged him in his time of need. As the stranger got up and began removing himself Nathan found he barely even had the energy to beg him not too. The despair of being empty was still as strong as it had seemed to be since he'd gotten the first dildo inside of him and the man seemed to understand exactly what Nathan was trying to mumble past his groggy mind, yet he still removed his cock from Nathans ass. He came around to Nathans front and wiped the juices from his cock off onto Nathans hair.

As he finished cleaning his cock, he took the load of Nathans own spunk that he'd caught in his hand and rubbed it over Nathans face and mouth and then he began lifting his pants back up as he explained "Don't worry bitch boy, I won't leave you empty like that, in fact I plan to leave you well stuffed and ready for the next cock you'll be getting." He walked around toward the front door through which he'd come in and Nathan could hear him unzip a bag he must have brought in with him. A few clanks could be heard as the man wrestled something from the bag and came to stand back behind Nathan, for a moment Nathans waist was lifted off of its pillow pedestal and laid back down on what felt like cold soft straps. The man led a couple of those straps around Nathans waist and secured them tightly. Next he picked up the larger of the two dildos Nathan had left on the floor the night before and began sliding it into Nathans still waiting hole. Nathan could feel the copious amounts of lubricant that had been applied to it before its reentry which made the entire process very easy. Within minutes Nathans ass was once again stuffed to its fullest and Nathan was groaning and smiling about the entire experience. Nathan felt a couple more straps being pulled around either side of his crotch and up between his ass cheeks. There was some fiddling around the base of the dildo and soon Nathan could feel, as the straps were put securely in place, so was the dildo. Nathan heard the familiar click of a lock and his heart rate sped up just a bit. Then the man took a hold of Nathans cock and balls and roughly guided what felt like a tight cock ring over them both, this was followed by some sort of solid hallow shaft over his cock alone. Seconds later, another lock was heard clicking shut. Nathan knew without a doubt he had been successfully locked into chastity device as well as a belt designed to keep the large dildo inside of him. The man untied the rope from Nathans arms, leaving him laying on his back locked up and walked out the door without another word.