Addie's Debt Pt. 02

Story Info
Addie tastes her first pussy & performs in a public restroom.
10.3k words
4.62
76.2k
56
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun started its nightly descent behind the distant horizon, Addie awoke up from her slumber. She had been physically and emotionally drained following the challenge Lucas had set for her. Addie had been forced, by her brother, to go to the grocery store bathroom, record herself inserting vegetables into both her pussy and ass, walk out of the store with them inside her, expose herself on the drive home, and then pose for pictures showing her stretched, stuffed holes, all before expelling them onto their backyard patio.

Addie lay in bed, enjoying her quiet time. Her room was her safe place. Her solitude. While in it, it meant not having to listen to Lucas plan her next porn shoot. She panicked when she realized her phone was missing, but soon found it by her door. Lucas had returned it, as promised, after taking the new pictures and videos off of it. She cringed at the thought of him looking at the acts he made her perform, but in a way got a sick sense of satisfaction knowing his cock was probably hard while he was looking at it all.

Checking her email, she saw the new attachments from her brother. She shuddered as she read the suggested posts, and stared in disbelief at the still shots showing her bound and subsequently spanked. In glorious high quality were still frames of her reddened ass, her puffy pussy lips being spread wide, her ass in the midst of being spanked, and, shockingly, her blindfolded, gagged face as she endured her punishment. Addie had no idea a camera was on her face, but then again Lucas had been full of surprises lately.

Addie double-clicked the teaser video and watched in awe as a professional looking movie played. Lucas, as it turned out, was quite talented. It wasn't the amateur, blurry, shaky-cam footage she expected. Addie sighed and prepared the post on her Tumblr, making Lucas' suggestions her own. She felt uncomfortable, realizing that this was real. She was posting teaser photos of her first adult movie. Gone were the days of her posting simple selfies of a quick breast flash, or the bathroom mirror shots of her fresh out of the shower. Addie was now selling herself... her digital self... all at her own brother's request.

"Please let this work..." she whispered to herself as she posted the last of the content. It was a surreal feeling. She was repulsed at the thought of being forced into porn, but at the same time if it meant her credit card bill would disappear, then there was at least a light at the end of the tunnel. Addie also couldn't deny she had been highly aroused during 'her ordeals', but swore to herself that she had no intention of making a career out of this. With her tummy rumbling, Addie headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Lucas was sitting in a living room playing a video game.

"I posted the stuff." is all she said nonchalantly, avoiding eye contact as she headed to the kitchen.

"You did? Fantastic, Addie. Hopefully you liked what I put together?" Lucas responded inquisitively, pausing his game and getting up to follow her.

Keeping her back to him, she prepared a bowl of cereal. "I mean, yeah it was good. The quality was better than I thought it would be. I'm not comfortable that I like being over your knee, and you... my own brother... spanking me. It's still weird seeing myself like that."

"You'll get used to it." said Lucas, getting himself a beer. "It will get easier the more you get into the idea of it all."

"Get into the idea of it all? Lucas, I'll never 'be into the idea' of shooting porn and selling myself like this! My Tumblr was just a way to get a quick fix if I wanted to feel... kinky... or something. I didn't make it with the idea of making money from it."

Lucas sat down at the table.

"Addie, don't you see it? Nothing has really changed. You posted nude pictures of yourself all the time. All that's changed is you've been filmed now and someone else was there at the time. You were basically giving yourself away for free before. All those anonymous men and women getting off to your pics then, are still going to now. We're just banking on at least some parting with some cash to see more of you."

Addie stayed silent, taking a few moments to think. Again, Lucas' comments did make sense. "I did it on my terms though. Not yours. To me, it's completely different. I was in control. I was anonymous. It was a private thing. All YOU see is how to make this a business. I saw it as an escape."

Sitting down, Addie started eating her cereal. Her spoon making louder than normal sounds hitting the porcelain bowl. She was clearly upset.

Lucas slid a printed paper toward Addie. Addie initially ignored it, until Lucas slid it again, hitting her cereal bowl. It was a payment confirmation. "What is that?"

"Your credit card payment has been made. You can rest easy for a month until this is due again. Because you let it go so long, the interest rate is sky high so your monthly payment has gone up. To get it back down again, you're going to have to pay the minimum and then some. Then we can negotiate with them in a few months if we can show you've been paying more than you needed to."

This truly surprised Addie. "Lucas. You didn't have to... I mean... thank you."

Lucas simply nodded. "A show of good faith. To show I meant it when I said I'm forcing you to do this ultimately to pay this down. You're still going to shoot nudes and I'm still pissed you posted that picture of my cock and made fun of it. Do as I say, but I did this..." tapping his finger on the print out... "to show you I love you."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she bit her lower lip. Putting her spoon down, she looked at Lucas and said thank you again with her eyes. A simple nod told Lucas that she agreed. Addie ate the rest of her cereal in silence, feeling better after each bite. Putting her bowl in the sink, she turned to Lucas.

"I'm going to make margaritas. I could use a drink." bouncing to her feet, genuinely relieved and her spirits lifted.

"Cool. I'll be in the front room." as Lucas got up and disappeared to continue his video game.

About ten minutes later, Addie joined Lucas in the living room, with two large margaritas in hand. "Thanks, sis." as Lucas took a sip and looked over to see Addie taking a big gulp of hers, before sinking into the couch. As she watched him play his game, Addie finished the rest of her drink and put the empty tumbler on the table.

"Wow, you were thirsty." Lucas commented.

"Yeah, it's been so stressful these last few months. Plus the last few days have been draining."

Lucas paused his game, chuckling. "Yeah, but it was worth it. The pics and video turned out amazing, Addie. Your followers think you're hot too. Do you respond to the fan mails and messages people send to you?"

Addie shrugged. "Sometimes. Most of them I just ignore or delete."

"Well, I want you to start interacting more with them. We want sales and to build a bigger following, so it's best if you start responding and chatting with them. It shows you care and you're a real person."

"I dunno, Lucas. I mean, some of them are just gross. The comments I mean. I get embarrassed just reading some of them and I'll never meet them so..."

Lucas could tell Addie would need some persuasion. "Go and get your laptop, sis. I know what you're saying, but let me show you what I mean."

Addie playfully sighed and got up, returning a few moments later with her laptop. Booting it up, she loaded her Tumblr account and clicked on the messages. Lucas scooted next to her. Addie should have felt uncomfortable with Lucas looking at her Tumblr, but the margaritas had done the trick.

Lucas scanned through the messages, tracing his finger down the screen and looking excited. "Alright! People are messaging you about your new post already! Hopefully we can start making some cash! So, take a look at this one..." pointing to a message.

The message read: "Damn you are fine, girl. I would love to take you over my knee and spank you too! Post more!"

"So, how would you respond to that one?" Lucas asked.

Addie answered almost instantly. "I wouldn't. I mean, I don't want him to spank me."

Lucas sighed, "Yeah, but he doesn't know that. Go ahead and answer, and type this in. 'Hey there! Why would you spank me? I'm a good girl.... what did I do?!', and put a smiley emoji after it."

Addie typed it as she heard it. "I still don't get it. I mean, I don't want him to spank me so I don't care what he says..."

"Yeah, but again. He doesn't know that. If you interact with your fans and post the responses, then you are going to get him, and maybe other people, to message you. Then they will 'like' your posts, and 'reblog' your responses. Which means more people see your Tumblr and follow you. You have to sell it, Addie. Sell it that you do want to know what he would do, and why. Plus if you end your posts with a question, you are inviting responses. Do you get it?"

Addie nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. It's just weird, that's all."

Lucas patted her thigh, giving it a squeeze. "It will all work out, sis. Now, what about that one..." pointing to another fan mail. Lucas read this one out. 'When can we see more of your pussy in public??' Now think about what I explained... how would you respond to that one?"

Addie thought about it for a few seconds, closing her eyes. Lucas could see a very subtle smile form as she typed. "Lets see... " as she began typing. "Well, I just got pretty naughty in a grocery store bathroom stall with some vegetables." Then, thinking about what Lucas had said earlier, added. "Do you guys want to see?"

"That's nice, Addie. Good job. You don't have to respond to every message. Just maybe post a few a day just to keep people coming back and checking your Tumblr out. As far as the other ones, still respond to those, but those you can do so as private responses. Plus, the messages might give you clues on what other shoots would go over well with them."

Addie nodded and answered a few more before powering down and closing the lid on the laptop. "You know I'm going back to my place tomorrow, right?"

Lucas nodded. "Yep. I'll send you back with some challenges to do in the mean time."

Addie rolled her eyes and looked at him. She wanted to know more, but knew if she opened that can of worms, he would go into great detail about her being naked and taking some pictures in a strange place. So, she thought better of it and just stayed silent.

"You need to think about content, content, content, Addie. Try and get things on camera. You never know what could turn into a money maker for you. Just be open to it and push your limits, Addie."

Addie and Lucas said their 'good nights'. When Lucas got up the next morning, Addie was long gone. The drive back to the city was a few hours so she needed an early start. Lucas had left Addie some challenge envelopes on top of her laptop. They were gone. Lucas smiled to himself, wondering if she looked at them before leaving.

Addie had no time to even unpack once she got back to her apartment. She had intended to leave the night before, but in her margarita-induced state, she was in no state to drive. She had a conference at an upscale hotel all day. Once she got in the door, she dropped her suitcases in her bedroom, showered and changed into a professional-looking business suit, before running out the door.

The day was long and exhausting for Addie. She was on her feet for most of it, meeting clients and showing them around. She worked part-time as an intern for a building contractor who was in the midst of securing funding for a new luxury apartment complex. After the last clients left, Addie excused herself and headed to the hotel bar. Plopping herself down on a comfy bar stool, she ordered a drink and was happily losing herself in her own thoughts when she felt another person's presence. Looking up, she noticed that an older lady had taken the seat next to her and ordered a drink. Addie tried to return to her own little world again, but that was soon thwarted.

"Hi there. I'm Meghan. I saw you up in the conference area earlier." The woman spoke in a soft, polite voice.

Addie nodded. "Yes, I'm Addie. Did you like the presentation?"

"Very much so. I hope I'm not inconveniencing you. You were so wrapped up in your thoughts there. You looked like you could use the company." she said, thanking the bartender. Addie was surprised to see an extra drink for her. "Drink up, Addie. You have another one there to finish." Meghan said smiling and sipping on her own cocktail.

"Thank you. Very kind of you." said Addie, trying to be sociable but failing. She drank her first drink quickly to fill the uncomfortable silences, all the while aware that Meghan was staring at her. Addie turned to her, and looked her in the eye, with a 'can I help you?' type of expression?

"Where are my manners. I'm sorry, Addie, for staring. You are the spitting image of someone I'm very close to. She is beautiful, just like you. Take it as a compliment, dear." Addie smiled, and sipped her drink. "So, who is it? This other person? A friend?" Addie asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. Meghan finished the last of her cocktail, motioning the bartender for another. "No. My niece, Samantha. She is about your age. Seriously, you two could be twins. Both sexy as hell. You don't seem like you're a diva though. Samantha gets so sassy and full of herself. I want to put her in her place so badly sometimes. Her mother is so protective of her to the point she never gets disciplined. She's like one of those teenage pop stars who think that the rules don't apply to them." Addie smiled and nodded as her new friend went on and on, thinking it kind of cute that her cocktail was doing circles in her hand, but yet never spilled a drop.

Addie was, however, taken aback by Meghan's directness. Meghan took note. "Finish your drink, Addie." to which Addie did almost immediately. With the alcohol lowering her inhibitions, Addie could feel the sexual tension emanating from Meghan and decided to play along. "So... this Samantha. How would you put her in her place if you had the chance?" not making eye contact.

"Mmmm, I knew that would intrigue you. I've always fantasized about dominating her. I know she's into girls but would never admit it. There is just something so erotic to me about making a younger girl my sex slave. Of course, I never would do that to her... I mean she's family... but it doesn't stop an older woman from thinking about how much fun it would be."

Addie adjusted her seat. Her panties got wet at the thought; she hadn't brought herself to an orgasm in over 24 hours. Then there was that dream... the dream she had with her own mother and a strap-on.

Meghan snapped her out of her thoughts quickly. "You want it, don't you? This..." placing her hand on her Addie's thigh, running it along her stocking-clad leg toward her skirt. "I know you're submissive, Addie. You've been following my commands this whole time. Drinking when I tell you to drink. And I bet those panties of yours are wet. Am I right?" Addie could only nod as she blushed.

"Do you shave your pussy, Addie?" Meghan asked bluntly. "No..." was the whispered response. Meghan slid her hand up Addie's skirt and pushed her panties into her wet pussy.

"That's a bad girl, Samantha. You know I require you always keep your pussy shaved. But don't worry, your Auntie Meghan will see to that..."

Auntie Meghan? Samantha? What the fuck...

Addie turned in her chair to stop the older lady touching her, "Look, Meghan, thank you for the drink but..." as she got up to leave.

"Sit." Meghan said, in a very authoritative way. Addie complied instantly, and was shaking slightly. The intoxicated, mature woman continued. "You're going to come back to my suite. From now until tomorrow morning, you are 'Samantha' and you will address me only as 'Auntie Meghan'. I am very well connected in this hotel, so I suggest you don't make a scene. Do you have any questions before you follow me to my room and submit to me?"

Addie sat in her seat, still shaking and clutching her bag. Here she was in a hotel bar being seduced and fondled by an older woman who had a fantasy about dominating her own niece. Addie looked around and saw the bar completely deserted. Even the bartender was gone. Then she turned back to Meghan. She really hadn't 'looked' at her until now. She must have been about fifty, and looked very well dressed. She had blonde hair, pulled back into a braided ponytail, and like Addie also wore a very professional looking business suit, complete with stockings and black pumps. Her suit though, in comparison, was much more expensive. She had money.

Addie knew she wanted it, but had never been with an older woman before. Any woman, really. Sure, she had kissed her friends and fondled their breasts, but another woman's pussy was new territory for her. "I've never been with another woman before...." said Addie, trying to see if it would make Meghan go easier on her. "Perfect", Meghan responded. "I can mold you to into my perfect little sex slave." Addie couldn't believe she was going to ask this... of all the times to think of her brother and his advice about their arrangement... "Can I take pictures? You know..." Addie began to tell a white lie... "When I drink I don't remember much and it's my first time, so...." Meghan offered her hand and Addie took it and got up.

"Bargaining.. I like it. I tell you what... if you will be my Samantha all night and let me do whatever I want to you, I will take pictures for you. I am very well known in my industry and I can't risk you capturing my face so as long as you agree I have control of the camera, you have a deal. Hand me your phone."

Addie thought about it, nodded, and put the phone in Meghan's hand. "Yes... Auntie Meghan. You have a deal." Meghan beamed as she led Addie out of the bar, into the elevator and up to her suite. As they entered, Addie took in the huge room. This was an expensive room. Meghan wasn't kidding when she said a suite. It was a like a mini apartment. Meghan traveled in style and, to her, money was no object.

Taking her bag and coat, Meghan turned to Addie. "From now on you are Samantha. Go and take a shower. You'll know what to do. Don't shave..." as she opened the door to the lavish bathroom and motioned Addie inside. Addie felt the effects of the two drinks wear off slightly, but not enough to completely put up her walls. She undressed and took a good, long, hot shower.

As she dried herself, she saw a pair of panties and a note on the granite counter top. The note read:

~~~~~ 'Samantha',

A little backstory to get you started. You were once my favorite niece-turned sex slave, but one day you were gone. You fled without saying a word. Now I've found you.

Put on the panties and nothing else. When you come out the bathroom, you find me in your suite. Once you utter the words 'Auntie Meghan, how did you find me?', we will begin.

'Auntie Meghan' ~~~~~

Looking at the panties, they were a very pretty white cotton bikini brief with pink stitching. Beautifully embroidered across the front in a pink, hand-writing sort of text was the name 'Samantha' while on the back, it read 'Property of Auntie Meghan'. Addie got wet but resisted the urge to touch herself.

"Oh god...", Addie thought to herself. "How many times has she done this? How many other 'Samantha's have their been before me?" Addie shuddered at the thought. Meghan was obsessed with dominating her niece, and she was possibly just the latest lookalike to endure her punishment. Addie slipped the panties on. They fit like a glove and were actually pretty cute on her when she turned to check out her ass in the mirror. Taking a glass of water, she sipped, gargled and spat it out into the sink. Re-reading the note, she opened the door and began.