Addy's First Night

Story Info
Addy moves in with her Dad.
5.4k words
4.51
94.5k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shynympho
Shynympho
68 Followers

Addy felt the plane level out at a cruising altitude moments before the "fasten seatbelts" light went off. She covered herself with her jacket and leaned back to sleep. Fortunately, her short, tiny frame fit easily into the crappy airline seats, and she hoped she could get some rest.

She tilted her head towards the window, feeling the plane chase the fading sun, and let her mind drift to the events of the past few days.

At 22 years old, her life had everything going for it. She lived with her Mom in the mid-west, and went to college. Her parents were divorced and her father lived in Las Vegas. They saw each other on holidays and skyped a few days a week. She had a steady boyfriend all through college, and as graduation day approached, she had thought he was thinking of marriage.

She had her life all planned out. She would land a job in the city, work her way up the food chain, get married to her boyfriend Steve, have a few kids, and live in the 'burbs. Instead, she came home one night to find her mother in bed with Steve.

After all the screaming, crying, and threats to tell everyone, she found out that she was the only one who didn't know that almost the entire time she was dating Steve, he was also fucking her mother. And to top it off, Steve was planning on marrying her mother, and her mother was pregnant.

She'd packed a bag with some clothes, and went to a motel. She called her father and told him everything. Before they were off the phone, he had a plane ticket in her name, told her to have the school send her the diploma she was about to receive, and move with him to Vegas.

So Addy did just that. She blocked her mother and Steve's phone numbers from her phone, their email addresses from her inbox, and from being able to contact on her social media pages. She set it up with the university to mail her diploma to her father's address in Vegas, and spent a few more days wrapping up what was left of the only life she had ever really known.

Addy received a text message from her father only a few moments before she had shut off her phone as she had boarded the plane stating that he had taken care of her mother and Steve. She had smiled, knowing that while she had loved to have listened to that conversation, she was glad she wasn't on the receiving end of it. Dad did have a temper some times after all.

She dozed off and slept peacefully for the first time in days. She woke up to the sound of the pilot announcing they were beginning their approach. She sat up, took in her surroundings, and looked out the window to see the desert of Las Vegas approaching.

While the plane landed and people began to gather their things, she took a moment to gather herself. She was one of the last ones off the plane, and made her way to the baggage claim to get her only suitcase.

Addy had worn a long sundress, her long hair flowing down her back, and as she stepped out of the terminal into the hot Vegas heat, she had wished she had on next to nothing at all. She felt the sweat form on her skin immediately.

"Addy!" She heard her father yell for her over the noise.

She saw him standing against his car, and took in the sight of him. Her beacon of hope in her dreary world, her knight-in-shining armor so to speak.

Her Dad, Lucas, was tall, with dark brown hair, which glistened with red highlights in the sunlight. He was almost a foot taller than her, and kept himself in shape. He might have been 42 years old, but didn't look a day over 35.

He smiled easily at his daughter, and chuckled as she came running towards him. He watched her long blonde hair flow behind her, her blue eyes brimming with tears, and caught her when she jumped into his arms as if she was 4 years old again.

"Dad, oh I'm so glad to see you! Thank you so much for everything!" Addy blubbered to him.

He held her tight against him, not caring that she was draped all over him like a child. Her arms wound tightly around his neck, her legs around his waist, her breasts tight against his chest. He leaned back to look at her face, to see the tears, and he sat her down gently. With the gentlest of movements, he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"It's okay now Baby Girl. Life doesn't always turn out as we plan. But come on, let's go home. I bet you are famished," he told her as he hugged her one more time, before he took her bag from her, tossed it in the backseat, and watched her climb into the car.

She watched her father walk around the car and get in and half-listened to his deep voice as he drove her home. He didn't live that far from McCarron, but she sat up intently when he didn't turn on Tropicana but continued a bit further north and then east.

"Dad, where are we going?" She asked him.

"Silly, you didn't listen to what I just said," he chided her gently.

"No Dad, I didn't, I'm sorry," she looked at him with wide blue eyes.

"Do you remember a few months ago when I told you I was looking at houses? Well I bought one, but it was a foreclosure and needs a lot of work. Which means, that perhaps, you moving out here is more of a blessing, because you can design it for me," he told her.

For the second time in a matter of an hour, her father made her smile. He knew that she secretly harbored an artistic streak, but that she had went to school for a management degree to keep her mother happy.

"Oh Dad, this is going to be quite the adventure!" Addy leaned over and hugged his arm excitedly.

"Just keep an open mind Pixie," his nickname for her since she was a girl, "its livable, but not in the best of shape," he warned her.

She smiled as he turned onto a quiet cul-de-sac and she saw a beautiful Mediterranean style home at the end of the street. She even leaned forward in her seat to look at it as he pulled into the driveway.

He continued to explain to her what he had done before her arrival, because he did the majority of business from home, he had set up a front office near the entryway. But, he didn't have a lot of furniture yet, nor did he have anything else truly done in terms of material and cosmetic changes.

"By the way Sweetie, I only have my bed. Your bed went in the sale of the old place. So I'll sleep on the couch so you can have some privacy," he told her as he unloaded the car and helped her inside.

"Shush Dad, we'll figure something out," she scolded him and giggled, before her breath was taken away by the beautiful, yet horribly outdated home that he had bought.

"I'll make you something to eat. Go have a look around," he told her as he took her suitcase down a hallway while she stood and took in the grandeur of the place.

Addy looked around, taking in the massive home, she could see the potential of the place. She made her way down the hall that her father had taken her suitcase to, and found his room. It was definitely a manly room with dark furnishings.

She saw that he had an on suite and took full of advantage of it. She turned on the shower and stripped off her dress and panties. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had some color to her cheeks again, but she was a mix of tired and excited.

Addy turned on the shower and got it warm. She could see herself in the mirror over the vanity as she showered. She looked at her petite frame, with her soft tummy, her barely-a-handful sized breasts, and to her constant displeasure, her shorter legs. Oh how she had always wished to be tall and willowy like her mother. She grimaced as she thought of her, and quickly soaped her body and rinsed off.

She dried off quickly, and wrapped a towel around her body. She found her suitcase beside the door to her father's room, and lifting it on the bed; she opened it just as her towel came undone and fell to the floor.

Addy bent over to pick it up just as her father stepped into the room. She didn't see him there, didn't notice the shock on his face, and didn't see the approval that gleamed in his eyes to see her perfectly shaped ass, or the curves of her breasts in her profile. She also didn't see the immediate reaction his body had, the swelling of his cock against his jeans.

Lucas held his breath, fearful that she would notice him staring at her from the doorway. One of the reasons why he had fallen for his ex-wife was for her tall, willowy figure. Most of the women he had dated since had been of the same body type. But, to see his petite daughter, even for a brief moment, was like looking at heaven.

He saw her for perhaps, what she didn't. He saw her as a young woman, still with an innocence that engulfed her. He saw the potential she had, and knew that even as she grew older and the effects of age would touch her, she would still be a sight to behold.

He also worried about his immediate lust-filled reaction to her. His cock had grown in his jeans, pressing against the denim, almost painfully. He knew it wasn't the proper reaction, and that he should have stepped back gracefully, and forgetting about seeing her naked, all he could was stand there and imagine touching her perfectly shaped breasts, her silky hair, and tracing his fingers down her body to her pussy.

Addy, for her part, was not aware that her father was watching her. She tossed the towel onto the edge of the bed, and scavenged through her suitcase looking for something to put on. Each movement was pure torture for Lucas, as he watched the sides of her breasts bounce slightly.

She finally found one of her old nightgowns, and held it up to shake it out. Lucas could see it, and almost groaned with torture, it was not exactly a nightgown that anyone would call a sexy little number, but on the other hand, with the reaction he was having to her, a full body armor suit would perhaps be a better choice for her to wear.

Lucas stepped back before he was caught, and watched from the shadow of the door frame, as she slipped the nightgown over her head. He could not tell how much it covered of her front, but he could see it stopped about two inches below her ass.

He headed back to the kitchen, where he had some sandwiches made, as well as some fruit for her. He knew all her favorite foods. He may not have been able to be in her life every single day since the divorce, but he made sure to know everything about her life in his absence, never knowing it would have to come in handy in some way.

Addy finished dressing, and went back into the on suite to look at her reflection. She brushed her hair, pulling it over to one side, so that it hung down over one of her breasts. Her nightgown was silk and while it covered her breasts, it did show her cleavage. The middle section of it was sheer, so that it showed her tummy, but the bottom few inches of it was silk again, to hide that part of her body.

She grimaced, and thought that perhaps she should toss on one of Dad's t-shirts, but shrugged that thought off. Surely he would not care that she wore these pajamas with just him in the house. After all, her bikini covered less than this, and she planned to spend time at the pool to get rid of some of her Midwestern whiteness. She wanted to be tan for once in her life.

She made her way to the kitchen and climbed up, literally, onto one of the tall bar stools at the edge of the bar. She watched her Dad put the finishing touches on their meal, and smiled at him as he turned around to set out the food.

She kept her smile in place, even as she saw his eyes drop for a moment longer than necessary on her cleavage. Her mind noticed it, but she didn't want anything weird going on, so she lightly teased him about it.

"Do you like the view Dad?" She asked him in a teasing tone.

"Oh, sorry Pixie, it has been a while since I've seen..." his voice trailed off as his eyes had moved to her face and back down to her breasts once more.

Addy poked him with her fork, laughing at him, and changed the subject. She felt a perverse mix of delight and torment in her tummy from the exchange with her Dad. After all, Dad's weren't supposed to be looking at their daughters. And, to her confusion, she felt a familiar wanton heat creep through her body, and she knew she shouldn't feel that way about her Dad.

They ate and talked like old friends. He told her of his plans for the house, what had been done, and what he envisioned for the future. She asked a lot of questions and tossed some ideas at him. She loved that the weird moment between them had passed, and that they could discuss the future and her living there as long as she wanted.

After they ate, Lucas asked her if she minded cleaning up the mess while he took a shower. She didn't mind, and easily loaded the dishwasher and put stuff away while she heard the water running while her Dad was in the shower.

Addy went into his room, pulled a throw blanket off of the chair in the corner of the room and laid it on top of his bedding before lying in the bed herself. She thought that they could share the bed, just which one of them would lay on top of the blankets and the other under them. She turned on the television, and soon felt herself drifting off to sleep.

Lucas turned off the water and heard the television in his room. He dried off and tried to school his thoughts, even as he still pictured his daughter's beautiful, firm, youthful tits in his mind. He figured he needed to grab an extra blanket and make his way to the couch before his thoughts became his actions.

He stepped out of the on suite to see his Pixie laying on the bed, a frown on her face, and her body fidgeting in her sleep. He crossed the room and climbed into bed with her, knowing she was having a bad dream, and held her close.

He cooed to her, like he often did when she was a child, and felt her struggle within the blanket. He wrapped his arms tighter around her, so that her back was tucked against his chest, her head under his chin, and her ass against his groin.

Addy quieted down a few moments later and her breathing returned to normal. Lucas held onto her until he was sure she was over whatever dream had started to disturb her sleep. He realized that she had fallen asleep on top of his bedding, and knew that she would grow chilly in the night.

He got up and turned down the bedding, and due to her petite size, he lifted her up just enough easily, to slide the bedding out from under her. He covered her back up and got back into bed with her.

Lucas tried to stay on his side of the bed, but realized how much he enjoyed sleeping with someone. Before long, he was cuddling against her again. He knew his cock was growing against her ass, but he tried to ignore it.

As with Addy, the chaos of the last few days took their toll and he knew he would fall asleep soon. His last thoughts were of how well her barely over five foot frame fit comfortably tucked against his six foot frame. He knew he could get used to sleeping with someone again, and why couldn't that person be Addy?

Addy woke up in the early morning, before the sunrise. Her body was still on Chicago time. She snuggled to the warmth of the body in bed with her, her mind lingering in the dreamy place between sleep and wake. Then she realized that there was a hard cock pressing against her ass and a large, masculine hand cupping her bare breast.

She held her breath and moved her hand down her body under the blanket. Her nightgown had ridden up in the night and was pooled around her torso. She moved her hand behind her ass and touched the cock tip pressed into the crack of her ass. She heard the man moan as she touched his cock.

"Oh my God, Dad's cock is against my ass," she thought as she realized his cock had slipped through the slit in his boxers.

She brought her hand back up quickly and touched his hand on her breast. She could feel the silkiness of her nightgown over his hand, and knew that in his sleep his hand must have slipped under her nightgown.

"I have to get up, I can't let him keep touching me," she thought, trying to figure out how to move without disturbing him and making this awkward.

She tried to wiggle free from his grasp, but felt him pull her tighter to him, his cock slipping further into the crack of her ass, the tip of him pressing against her asshole. She felt his hand palm her breast, her nipple growing hard under his warm touch.

She bit her lip and moved slightly, only causing his cock to slip further down, making him press against her pussy. She groaned quietly, because it was her own movements causing him to tease her in his sleep. That same familiar wanton heat that had crept up inside her when he was staring at her cleavage returned with a vengeance.

Addy rocked her hips softly again, admittedly, enjoying the feel of her Dad's hard cock against the opening to her pussy. She knew it was wrong, and she had no idea if this was normal for her Dad in his sleep. She paused as she thought of her Mother fucking her boyfriend, and thought she might be turning into some kind of twisted bitch like her Mom.

Just then, Lucas pulled her tighter to him, the tip of his cock actually slipping inside her folds, causing her to moan. She was going to move, to stop this from going any further, when she felt him move again, pushing his cock another inch inside her.

"Oh Daddy," she whimpered giving into the temptation he was building inside her.

She thought he was waking up, and wasn't sure what his reaction would be when he did, but she threw all caution to the wind. She pushed off from the bed, pushing him further inside her rapidly moistening pussy, when she felt his hand squeeze her breast painfully.

"Pixie, if you don't stop now, there's no going back," she heard him growl to her, with absolutely no traces of sleep in his voice.

She made her decision then and there. She didn't care who started this, and she didn't want it to end. Her Dad had saved her, had always loved her, and while it wasn't gratitude she was trying to achieve, she would use that as an excuse later if need be.

Addy dug her fingernails into the side of the bed and pushed hard against her father. She felt his cock push further into her and she moaned louder. She heard his growl and felt his hand release her breast and grab her hip, pulling her to him.

Lucas held her hip tight as he pushed himself further into her tight pussy. He could feel her wetness spreading over the length of his cock. He could feel the sheets being pulled as she dug her fingers into them, using them as leverage to push herself further onto him. Once he got in as far as he could this way, he didn't move, didn't hardly breathe, as he took in the moment.

Addy whimpered, "Please Daddy, I'm so full."

She wanted more, but he held her tight, as she squirmed, trying to take more of his cock. She felt him lean close to her, his breath on her ear.

"Don't move Addy girl, I want to see you," he commanded her.

Lucas reached behind him, turning his body so that his cock almost slipped out of her. He heard her whimper with want, and grinned because of it. He turned on the light, noticing for the first time that the clock said it was only 4am.

He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light, and wrapped his arms around her once more. He felt her warm skin, could feel her breathing, her long blonde hair tickling his own skin. He breathed deeply, already smelling the intoxicating aroma of her sex.

"Pixie, have you ever been on top before?" He asked against her ear.

She shivered as his warm breath caressed her ear. She actually loved being on top during her lovemaking with Steve. And she already knew that her father was bigger than her ex, and she wanted nothing more than to ride her father at this moment.

Addy grinned, and without speaking, she tossed the covers off, and pulled away from him. She groaned when his cock slipped from her pussy, and she quickly turned towards him, climbed on top of him, and positioned herself over his hard cock.

Shynympho
Shynympho
68 Followers
12