Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Adele explores camming and forbidden lust.
14.3k words
4.77
11.3k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
498 Followers

After my idiot step brother got all rapey on my anus, I showered until we ran out of hot water. We have gas hot water. I was sore and repugnant to myself. Yes, he certainly did not have permission to do it back there, even if I did willingly let him put me on all fours on the couch. I might have considered reporting him to the authorities but that would expose everything we had done, including the afternoon and my little strip torture. Of course it would expose our family to ever lasting shame, so I soon realized I would just have to deal with it.

I had used the shower down stairs because it felt like my butt was about to leak ass juice all over the floor, plus a healthy amount of poop, but that never really happened. I just blew trapped air out my butt for a half hour, and when that ceased I felt physically much better. My anus still felt like it was raw, and on fire, so maybe it felt like it was half cooked. I don't know, it was sore and it burned. I wrapped a towel around me and went to the drier to get a pair of light work out pants that were a little loose on my body, but not as loose or thick as sweats and quite comfy, and a tee to sleep in. It was nearly two thirty so we were at it a good hour or so. I was exhausted. I lost track of my orgasms, even the gigantic one at the end of Eric's anal rampage.

He at least had the decency to clear all our stuff from downstairs, I found my purse, heels and outfit on the floor in a neat pile when I walked in. I also found dumbass step brother in my bed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought, since the folks are gone, we could sleep together, you know, I thought it would be nice."

"You're so weird. Do you think you're my boyfriend now or something?"

"Well, yeah, kinda. But I think you gotten my last fuck for the night. Come on, we can cuddle and just be near.."

"I don't want to cuddle. You.... took my backside after I told you not to. That sort of thing pisses a girl off. Stupid."

I had never actually spent the night with a guy though and even if he was a dumbass, it sounded nice in a way.

"No sex. Move over, that's my side."

I slipped into bed and lay on my side away from Eric, but he soon draped an arm around me and spooned me. Okay, that was nice.

"Thanks. I really do love you, I mean, its confusing, but you know, romantically."

"I"ve got a boyfriend. Tomorrow I may drive to see him just to fuck him. Or I may fuck someone local, I don't know yet. But I'm going to fuck somebody." I angrily replied.

"Please don't." I don't wan"

"Don't care what you want. Good night."

He kissed behind my ear and I ignored him. Then I fell asleep.

I actually slept well and to a great extent my body healed overnight. My ass was still raw, and I didn't look forward to my morning trip to the bathroom, and why the hell was Eric's hand under my shirt playing with my boob?

"What the fuck, do you have issues with boundaries?" I asked as I pulled away from him and slapped at his hand. It felt warm and wonderful, but I woke up pissed and am not a morning person anyway.

"Good morning to you too, and, well I thought you might want to do a little something for your guy before he has to go to work."

I rolled on my back, exasperated.

"You're not my guy. You're my brother you idiot. I have a boyfriend, and I may drive up to see him today just to get laid by someone normal. Understand?"

I had no intention of driving the four hours each way just so Dave could have two minutes of happy time in my birth canal before dumping his load, but idiot boy didn't need to know that.

He rested his hand on my tummy as I said this, and then before I finished slid it down into what I was wearing as pj bottoms and began rubbing my clit.

"Stop it!" I yelped as I pulled my legs tightly together, rolled away and sat up on the edge of them bed and put on my glasses.

"Why?"

"Because I have to pee!" I nearly shouted as I got up and walked to my bathroom, shutting the door.

A minute or so later, just as I was dabbing myself dry and about to flush, the shithead decided to enter the bathroom and invade my privacy while I was on the toilet. Oh, and he was naked with a boner. Great.

"Get out! Asshole!"

"No, come on Addy, take care of this for me, please, I can't go to work this way. I just need a blow job to tide me over 'til tonight" He said as he approached me so close he was rubbing his penis against my lips.

I grabbed it by the shaft and pushed it away. "I swear if you do that again I will bite it off. Stop it and get out!"

"Oh"

"Oh what?" I asked back, my face red with anger.

"That feels good."

"What?"

"You're strokin' it."

"I am nouuughhhhh...."

Shit. Yes, actually I was. As pissed off as I was at him, my hand and subconscious mind decided I need to jerk him off. Or at least feel his hard shaft. Curious. I really despised him, but his dick felt so warm, heavy and wonderful that my hand was gently sliding up and down his shaft as we argued.

"Here" he said as he reached to the vanity beside me, "put some lotion on it."

He didn't wait for my approval of course, he just started pumping the hand lotion onto his cock and my hand.

"Oooooh, that's cool"

"I think you're supposed to rub it between your hands to warm it up idiot."

"Oh. Why do you always call me idiot and moron?"

"Because you're stupid." I replied. "You call me a whore and a slut and still expect me to put out. That's stupid."

I really didn't care about his feelings at the moment, I was more interested in his penis. I took my time and studied every reaction and wondered how to mimic what had brought the best responses with my mouth and pussy.

"Yeah but... You're jacking it for me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, I mean..."

"You mean what?"

"Never mind, its just you look really pretty, uh, sexy."

"My pants are down, I'm on a toilet, no make up, have bed hair and a dick in my hand. Truly I am an amazing woman."

"Well, to me you are. Why are you doing it if you're so angry at me....ohhh, that feels good, right there" He asked as I rubbed under the head where it meets the shaft with my thumb.

"I want to see what feels good so I can mimic it with my mouth when I suck a dick later today."

"I was only teasing, or role playing, whatever, I thought you liked being called a whore and slut, what was all that stripping about last night?"

"You were supposed to figure out how stupid you were for thinking I was as stripper. You weren't supposed to like it." I answered.

"Uh, it was awesome. You should be a cam girl, I mean, I don't want you to or anything, but you're so much hotter... ohhhh mmmmm that feels good!"

"Cam girl? What the fuck is a cam girl?" I thought to myself. Something to google later, I didn't want dipshit to think he knew something I didn't know. The thing was I had thought about it and I did enjoy stripping, but I would never do it in some seedy club. I think I liked the way his eyes were riveted on my every move and action as I tried to express my sexuality. Maybe I was a bit of an exhibitionist, this sex stuff was still very new to me. But I... well I got so worked up I ended up with my brother's erection buried in my colon. And my ass was still sore. And until it wasn't, I was pissed.

"What feels good?"

"What you are doing with your thumb ohmmmmm shit...."

"You like that huh?"

"Yes" he finally gasped.

At that moment I had been sliding my hand up his erection from the bottom until my first two fingers rubbed past the rim of the head, while underneath doing a long oval of pressure with my thumb, crossing it back over underneath where the head meets the shaft. I already knew this was the most sensitive spot, so that wasn't particularly enlightening. What was interesting was how impressive my brother's penis was. Although it had been inside me from all different angles, the only times I had really seen it was as it first slid into my mouth uninvited, and last night in my dim stripper lit living room. Neither time was I wearing my glasses. In the bright light from my vanity I could confirm that my previous guesstimate of his length was about right, six and a half to seven inches, but his girth was bigger than I thought. Since the head was a little smaller that the shaft... well, not much but, well anyway, he was thicker than I thought. Not like baseball bat thick, I could almost reach around with my thumb and first finger, but my fingers were far from choking it. Was my mouth that big? Jeez, was my ass? No wonder my ass was sore!

Also, I had not paid any attention to his testicles, or anyone else's for that matter. They were weird, like two pecans hanging down from between his legs in a sack of wrinkled skin, very tight up to his body. I could take my time and study them a bit as their owner was just panting and not saying anything stupid at the moment. I cupped them in my non stroking hand, and Eric seemed to like that. I was hoping it would hurt, I always heard they hurt bad. Oh well. Covered with a wisp of hair all over, they actually felt cool to the touch. I wondered....

I reached across to the vanity and filled my palm with more lotion, which I slathered on his balls. A drop of golden fluid oozed from his tip and for a moment I thought he was peeing, then I remembered something from health class about a fluid that oozed out to clear the way for sperm that men's bodies made and I relaxed. At least the jerk wasn't peeing on me.

"Oh... that feels so good Addy, put it in your mouth" he whispered.

"No."

"Awwww come on, you're the best at it. Please I need you to"

"No, I don't like the taste of lotion."

"Ohhhh that feels so good... do you like my balls?"

"Meh. They're balls. Your dick is thicker than I realized."

"That's good isn't it."

"Not when you're shoving it up my ass." It was about this time I remember one of the more disgusting and slutty tips I had read about great blow jobs in Cosmo.

"Uh,,, well it was your first time, its supposed to get easier as you get used to it, we can try again tonight if you want." Was he smoking crack? Maybe he stayed up all night while I slept and smoked crack. That was the only explanation for why he was this out touch with reality.

"No, I'm going to be too sore. I'm going to drive to my boyfriend's and let him butt fuck me. And you know how big black dicks are, plus Dave can fuck for hours, and usually wants to two or three times." I replied. Dave was white as the driven snow. Actually snowmen probably thought he was pale. And his penis was smaller than Eric's. But like most southern illiterate men, my brother was a closeted bigot. I couldnt' care about skin color, but he hid behind the couple of black guys he hung out with and bought weed from to pretend he wasn't a bigot, and it was never overt except in his attitude around me, mom and dad. And probably his redneck friends. I knew it would tear his heart out to think of a big, black cock pulverizing my tiny pink muffin and tearing up my butt hole.

It worked. Eric groaned "Addy please don't do that, please.... oh oh oh" and after than he didn't talk so much as grunt.

My arm was getting tired and the best reaction I had gotten was some golden ooze, but I could tell he was close.

I scooped up a gob of lotion from his balls and reached behind him.

"But if you are really into anal" I said, and then slid two lubricated fingers up against his asshole.

"Whoa whoa! What are you.... mouth" he exclaimed, which made no sense at the moment.

He clinched up his anus and gluts which was fine by me, I knew how bad it hurts to have something shoved up your butt hole when you do that, and yes, I knew how gross it was, but I had a sink to wash up with right beside me, and of course the idiot deserved it. I couldn't get both fingers in, but with just one I would not be denied and was soon up to my third knuckle in him. His prostate was right where Cosmo said it would be and I began finger fucking him furiously, aiming for it each thrust and giggling inside at his discomfort. I was still stroking his steel hard dick with my other hand and by necessity I was but six inches or so away from his dick.

That would be far enough I thought as the furtherest I knew him to shoot his load was to the back of my mouth. It didn't occur to me that this was because the back of my mouth had stopped it there.

After just a few thrusts, he groaned "Mouth!" one last time, then shot a pearly white ribbon of semen all over my face. The first shot landed on my forehead and nose, and would have hit my eye except it first splattered all over my glasses. The second shot hit my upper lip and drizzled down my face and then tried to drip off my chin but clung there in a long, viscous, mucus like, droplet.

Now it was Eric that would not be denied. He took over stroking his cock as I had stopped with the first hot splash to my face, although in my surprise and shock I still had a finger up his ass, He pressed the head against my slightly parted lips and blew his last full loads over my teeth and into my mouth, then slid it in and fucked my face a few strokes as he groaned in ecstacy.

Truthfully lotion tasted much better than ass juice and lube, but it still wasn't great. I had become accustomed to the taste and texture of his semen and was very accepting of it now. But having it slowly drip down my face was disgusting. And I was okay with that, I was learning to accept that I like to be degraded. As gross and nasty, and hot, as it was to be blasted in the face like a porn star, I guess I shared part of the blame. When Eric said "mouth" I think I knew he was telling me he was about to blow and exactly where he wished to be when he did. I just didn't get it at the time.

His sperm felt hot, but in a moment very cool. Okay so it transmits heat well. Good to know. Not useful.

It tasted wonderful though and I hated that so much had been wasted all over me. He stopped shooting in my mouth and I swallowed like a dutiful little slut. I didn't mind that, I rather liked it in fact. What pissed me off was Eric's insistence that he somehow had exclusive rights to me. Nope, not going to be in an exclusive relationship with my idiot brother.

I pulled my finger from his ass and stood, and released his still hard penis from my mouth. I was about to pull up my work out pants when it occurred to me that my finger and his ass juice would get all over them, so I left them down for the moment and turned the water in the sink on and bent over slightly to wash first my hands and then my face.

I looked in the mirror and saw his cum all over my face, but could only see with one eye as the right lens of my glasses had a generous gob of splooge on them. As I took my glasses off to rinse them so I could see again, Eric, who was already behind me in the bathroom since I stood, put a firm hand on each of my hips, lifted me up a couple inches off the floor, and just as I was about to scream "Not my ass!" slid his still hard cock into my moist, welcoming birth canal.

It felt so good I purred. I had not realized how excited and aroused my body was as this was all still new to me and I didn't have enough experience with those feelings as it involved a man. He pumped himself in and out of me and moaned.

"Addy, fuck,,, you're so beautiful, I love you, you let me cum on you,,,, so fucking hot... oh fuck your pussy is so fucking tight... damn...."

"Oh... uh.... just... shut up and fuck me! Fuck me now!" I groaned back..

"I wish I could stay home and fuck you all day, but when I get home tonight lets just be together, let me take care of that pussy for you, you can take care of my dick ohhhhh fuck you're tight.

"Just fuck me, just like that, right there" I mumbled as he was pounding that most sensitive spot inside me, I wouldn't last long and for the next several minutes the only noises heard were our grunts and groans and the sloppy wet noises from my snatch as he pushed in and out of me.

He was grinding against me hard to get more of his meat into me, something I would have been happy to let happen except my pants were bunched up at my knees so that I couldn't open my legs any more, and I was leaning on my hands for support over the sink while my feet were off the floor. Eric still held my hips as we both struggled for relief.

I got there seconds before him. The repetitious banging on my sweet spot had opened the door and my lower body seized up and tried to squeeze his dick off as I came. While half of me was seizing, the other half was quivering and shaking all over as a very intense climax hit me. I gasped and struggled to catch my breath I came so hard, and Eric was there just a moment later, groaning, thrusting into me and injecting me with what little semen he had left.

Good boy.

He gently placed me on my feet again after he softened and plopped from me. I was still breathing hard and realized the water had been rinsing my glasses off for several minutes. I set them aside on the vanity then splashed water on my face several times to rinse the remnants of the hand job explosion away. As I patted my face dry with a towel I realized my pants were still down and setting the towel aside I pulled them up.

"You really do have a cute butt" Eric said, having caught his breath, climaxed twice and returned to his normal stupid state.

"Stop looking at my ass. You're my brother creep."

"I'm not a creep."

"Okay, stop looking at my ass weirdo."

"Why are you calling me a weirdo?"

"Why are you looking at your sister's ass?"

"Why are you so... never mind, look the last two days have been amazing, I'm glad we are finally together and.."

"We. Are. Not. Together." I turned and stared at him.

"You know what I mean, look, I'm on a double today but when I get home tonight, lets just be chill, I want to make it all about you. I know I was selfish last night, but I'm a good guy and..."

"Are you serious? You fuck your sister. Without asking. In the butt. You come into her bathroom with your dick out, you're not a good guy. Creep. Now get out! I need to take a shower." I ordered. Thing is I wish he could stay home and we could fuck all day, I was still horny. But he left, took his own shower and went to work. I was a free woman until nine thirty or so that night. So I did what girls do when they have nothing to do. I took a shower (following a horrendous poop I will spare you the details off), then went back to bed.

Before I fell asleep I thought about the last twenty four hours and reflected on it. The sex had been amazing, but the guy wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. And that had to stop. The thing was though, when my girlfriends at school had given it up, most of them went boy crazy for a few weeks as they used their boyfriend's penis to quell the fires caused by years of repressing their urges. They all got over it. Except for a couple that got knocked up and married. So really I was just going through the same thing. Finals had kept me from Dave, and when I worked out myself and was interrupted by Eric, well, that got transfered to him. Because he is a creep that fucks his sister. I was a disgusting slut who fucks her brother, but he had pushed it on me so while not totally innocent, I at least had an excuse. A weak excuse admittedly. Damn it. I was fucking my brother. Gross.

I awoke refreshed and ready to face the world a couple hours later. First, I had to satisfy my curiosity by using my google fu to find out what a "Cam Girl" was. Turns out, it didn't take much google fu to do that, there are apparently a zillion of them and every girl between 18 and 25 is apparently in the sex industry if the page after page of thumbnails are to be believed. So, instead of stripping in a sleazy bar, they strip on a sleazy website.

As I rinsed the sleep off me, this time shaving the stubble that had grown down there so I was smooth again, and did my hair and make up I day dreamed about it. It would be kind of neat, undressing for a bunch of strangers, but I would be the one that got recognized and ruined for life. Its not like I needed the money either. Stupid idea.

Jessie92
Jessie92
498 Followers