Adele at the Pool

Story Info
He meets his fantasy woman at the pool.
1k words
3.25
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect lazy afternoon at the pool. I had skipped out of work early just to catch some rays and enjoy the day. I was resting after my swim on a lounge chair in a great spot to watch the "scenery". I had noticed her earlier, a curvaceous blond sunbathing by the pond. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Damn - she was breath taking. Her wavy hair hung down well past her waist just brushing the top of her ass. She had full round breasts, a firm tight ass, and long slim legs. Your basic wet dream with angelic blue eyes and innocent pink pouty lips.

Now she was headed towards me her black bikini struggling to contain those amazing curves in its thin material. She introduced herself as "Adele". She handed me a bottle of suntan oil and settled down on the chaise next to me. Never one to pass up an open invitation I began to give her a shoulder massage. She seemed to be really enjoying that so I became bolder, lengthening my strokes farther down her back to brush the top of her ass. She squirmed her lovely ass and murmured something about it feeling nice. Emboldened further, I caressed the bottom of her cheeks, sliding my hands a little of the way into her bikini bottoms.

She invited me over to her place for a drink. Once we got in the door she didn't waste any time. She doffed her bikini quickly but deliberately enough to let me enjoy watching her. Smiling, she stood before me, her legs spread wide apart. Her fingernails tickled her nipples as I watched them swell up. Then her left hand playing with her left breast, her right hand snaked down to her golden pubic hair and began massaging her mons. Her middle finger disappeared between her legs. After a few minutes a flush spread over her entire body. She arched backwards and moaned loudly. Her skin was glistening from head to toe with a fine sheen of sweat.

Her right hand caressed my cheek and I felt her wetness on my face and smelled the aroma of her hot cunt. She grinned down at the increasingly evident bulge in my crotch and whispered in my ear, "fuck me". I bent her over the couch and thrust my hot dick into her beautiful pussy. I knew that I was going to cum quickly. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my throbbing cock. I couldn't take it anymore and began to groan as I climaxed in her hot pussy. I pulled it out and a few more jets splattered on her back and her bottom.

After a short nap I woke to find Adele sucking my rapidly hardening penis. It took much longer this time for me to cum, but I enjoyed every second of the mounting pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down on my aching cock. I didn't know if I could hold out much longer. I put my hands on her head and gently tried to ease her off. She began pumping her mouth up and down even more insistently. I groaned and sagged back against the couch as I came in her mouth.

We moved to her bedroom and lay on her bed for a while and talked. Then she reached over and opened a drawer in the nightstand. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and began rubbing all over my penis, which was grower harder by the second. She rolled over and presented me with her rosy asshole. It was the first time I had ever had a woman that way. I knelt there on her bed for a moment before I sunk deep into her tight ass. I closed my eyes and tried to control my twitching prick - I wanted this to last. Her ass was so tight and she moaned with each thrust I made. I wasn't sure if I would hurt her so I tried to pump slowly, just easing it in and out. Finally she became impatient and begged me to fuck her ass harder. I began to slam my dick into her beautiful ass as hard as I could, bracing one hand on the headboard and the other on her shapely backside. I climaxed moaning in her tight ass.

She turned over and I could see that she was furiously fingering her clit. Wanting to satisfy her I knelt down and pinned her arms with one hand. With the other I spread her juicy cunt lips. I bent to lick her swollen clit and she jumped and moaned. I began to lap up and down from her anus to her love bud and then back again. She bucked her hips tried to push her cunt into my face. I sucked on the inner folds of her secret flesh drawing yet another moan from her tortured lips. When she finally climaxed my face was drenched with her fluids. She bent down and licked my face until it was clean.

We slept for a while and I awoke to find her masturbating me. Her fingers were nimble quickly finding their way to all the most sensitive parts of my cock. She gave special attention to that area just behind the crown of the head. I opened my eyes wide when I came and after a few seconds a small, pearl-like drop of semen appear on the head of my shuddering cock. It was a wonder there was anything left at all.

Next Adele pulled something that looked like an electric razor out of the nightstand. She began to stroke my penis with its vibrating head, pausing every so often to lick and lubricate the areas she was working on. I closed my eyes and began rolling my hips from side to side as I felt yet another orgasm coming on. My pelvis began to pump up and down. It began to happen. It was pure electricity. No juice – it was all energy pouring out like lightening through a magic wand at the center of my being...

I passed out.