Adeline in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
596 Followers

All of the girls were busy, but the line began to grow longer and longer outside Adeline's door. When it started to get a little rowdy, Rose stepped in, entering Adeline's room between encounters. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate your work, but things are getting a little out of hand down that hallway. Any idea how we can handle this, Addy?"

"I think I've got an idea, Rose, leave it to me."

Rose took her word for it and opened the door. Both women stood in the doorway, confronted with a long line of ansy, tipsy men. But Addy was confident.

"Hey, guys, listen up, alright? I'd like to make you all a little bet. I'll put up my own money, double-or-nothing, that I can satisfy 20 of you in the next hour, four at a time. What do you say, any takers?"

A rowdy roar emanated from the men, followed by a few shouts. "Absolutely, honey, I'll take you up on that!"

"Sure, sweetheart, I figure we win either way, right?"

"Alright then, let's go! Rose, you want to keep time, keep us all honest here?"

Rose could only smile and nod, overwhelmed by Addy's confidence and seemingly endless energy.

Adeline invited the first four men in, closing the door behind them. She knelt on the floor and they surrounded her, needing no instruction to know that she was waiting to be presented with their cocks. She expertly moved from one to another, stroking two at once in each of her hands while sucking on another, the men quickly hard and quickly reaching towards climax at the unprecedented excitement of Addy's eager sexuality.

After priming all four men in just a few minutes, Addy climbed on to the bed, spread her legs, and invited them each to take turns plunging into her tight pussy. One of the men came almost instantly, while the others managed to last long enough to take a few turns before finally covering her with their cum.

Overwhelmed with satisfaction as they were, they left substantial tips on her dresser, zipping up and thanking her profusely before opening the door and once again letting in the sound of over-eager miners from the hallway.

Taking just a few minutes to clean herself and change to a new negligee, Addy welcomed four more men into her room. As the hour wore on, each group was more eager than the last, due both to their wait and to the fact that they could hear the cries of satisfaction coming from her room as she pleased miner after miner. Even though she knew she could do it - Addy never made a bad bet - she found tremendous pleasure in being able to satisfy so many men so quickly. And even though she was focused entirely on their climax, not her own enjoyment, she found that she was coming closer and closer to orgasm with each encounter, however brief.

Finally, she was down to the last four men, with 15 minutes to spare to win her bet with the group. She decided it was time to up the ante. "Alright, guys. I'm going to call it a night after this last group, if that's OK with Rose here."

"Addy, you can have anything you want after the profits you've brought me tonight."

"Alright, then. How about this, guys. If one of you can bring me to climax, I'll split my winnings with you."

The last group of four practically ran into the room, the promise of sex with Adeline now combining with the eagerness to take home some extra money. As she shut the door, she asked the men to drop their trousers, while she removed the last of her few clothes and climbed onto the bed, naked. She reached out her hands and began stroking two of the men, while one of the others, already hard as a rock from the anticipation, plunged deep into her pussy. He came after just a few moments, stepping aside while the fourth man took his turn. He lasted longer, but also reached his climax after just a few minutes.

The two other men, their cocks rock hard after her expert handling, eagerly took her invitation to join her on the bed. She pushed one man down onto his back and promptly climbed on top of him, lowering herself onto his cock and riding him gleefully.

"Now," she said to the other man waiting on the bed next to her, "I want you to kneel behind me and fuck my ass with that big cock of yours."

She slowed her motions to allow him to approach her from behind and press into her. Raw as she already was from the night's activities, she had yet to be double-penetrated until now, and the two men's motions inside of her brought her very quickly to the brink of pleasure.

"Yes, oh god yes, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

The other two men watched rather helplessly, already spent, as Adeline began to writhe between their friends. She regained her composure long enough to notice their detachment and invite them back into the action.

"You, get over here and grab my breasts. Knead them, pinch my nipples. Don't be shy. And you, I see your cock starting to harden again - get that in my mouth. After all the attention I've given out tonight, I need a little more for myself."

The men were more than happy to oblige, and before long Addy was riding one of the longest, most powerful orgasms of her short sexual career. As her muscles clenched and she writhed around their eager cocks, she felt each of the men cum inside her - one in her mouth, one in her ass, and one in her dripping-wet pussy. Her waves of pleasure outlasted all of them, until she finally collapsed to the bed, completely spent, completely satisfied.

Once she regained her composure, she looked up at the men, already re-dressed and smiling down at her, and said, "Alright, boys, you did it. Guess we need to split the pot five ways now?"

kimbelina
kimbelina
596 Followers
12