Aditi's Gift

Story Info
Indian wife agrees to become a slut, for Husband's Birthday!
5.2k words
4.31
69.8k
36
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
177 Followers

They were sitting out in the open, at a street side café. Only a few tables were occupied as it was still noon. The sun was shining, but it wasn't hot. Autumn had brought in a hint of chill and cuddly romance in the air. It was the time of year when they celebrated his birthday. Dev had left his office early to rendezvous with his wife, Aditi for his B'day treat.

'So, let me get this straight. As your Birthday gift, you will not settle for anything other than me becoming your sex slave for the day?' Aditi looked at her husband, inquisitively.

'Yes,' said Dev, looking in to her beautiful dark eyes.

'I suppose it would also involve some flashing and show of skin?' she ventured.

'Yep! And also acting sluttish with whosoever I tell you to!' Dev added and smiled.

Aditi rolled her eyes, 'I spoil you too much. Any other wife, would take you straight to a shrink.'

'Come on, you do enjoy playing the seductress. Don't you?'

'I do, but only in my zone of comfort. And out in the open? Definitely not!' Aditi looked away.

'Honey, you promised... you swore that on my birthday you'd willingly do whatever I wanted!'

'Me, and my big mouth!' Aditi grinned.

'So tell me, will you or won't you give me my birthday gift?' he asked toying with his coffee.

Aditi held his hand and pouted, 'Of course, honey. Have I ever denied you anything?'

'Yes! That's my girl!' Dev grinned delightedly and leaning across the table kissed his wife impulsively.

Indians are by and large a conservative lot. Public display of affection is still not socially acceptable. Their lip lock got disapproving looks from a middle aged couple who were passing by on the street. Dev disengaged hurriedly and picked up his coffee.

'Hey Mister, are you are chickening out?' Aditi grinned enjoying his discomfort.

'I'm not!' Dev smiled sheepishly. 'And lady, you are up, as soon as you finish your coffee.'

'I'm game,' said Aditi draining her coffee in one smooth motion. 'So, what do you want?'

'Hmmm... For starters, I want you to bare your breast, when I call the waiter for the bill.'

'You know, I was expecting you'd ask me to do something like that. So I came prepared -- I'm not wearing any bra under my shirt or any panty under my skirt!' she whispered conspiratorially.

'Wonderful!' muttered Dev rubbing his hands gleefully. 'Then let's do it. . .'

Aditi lifter her hand and ran her fingers through her hair. She casually brought it down to her neck where her fingers momentarily played with her silver pendant, before slipping down to the buttons on her shirt. As her husband watched expectantly, she began undoing the buttons, one by one.

'Do you think this is enough?' she said undoing the third button. 'Or should I do one more?'

'One more...' said Dev, staring lustily at his wife's plunging neckline. He raised his hand to attract the attention of a waiter. A young waiter immediately responded. However, as he approached their table from behind Aditi, he saw nothing amiss. He stood next to her, looking expectantly at Dev.

'Yes Sir, what can I get you?' he asked smiling pleasantly at Dev.

Dev looked at the waiter from head to toe. The young lad gazed back at him, without noticing Aditi's unbuttoned shirt. 'Just, get me the check!' said Dev finally, disappointed that his wife's tempting display went totally unnoticed.

'Sure, Sir' said the lad and turned to go.

'Tut, tut, Baby!' grinned Aditi. 'Your waiter didn't even look this side! Want me to get his attention?'

'Yes, please!' Dev nodded looking at the departing waiter.

Aditi turned in her seat and raised her voice. 'Waiter!'

The waiter stopped and turned to look at Aditi. 'Could you get me a glass of water, please?'

'Sure, Ma'am!' he said looking at her and acknowledging her request. He then turned to continue on his way, but suddenly stopped. Not believing what he had just seen, he turned back to check again.

The lady's shirt buttons were indeed undone, exposing quite a bit of her ample cleavage. Twisting around to speak to him, was making her shirt stretch dangerously. She sure had big ripe ones. Even as he watched, her right breast broke out of the confines of her shirt and popped out in full view!

Aditi smiled, seeing the affect she was having on the waiter. He stood rooted to the spot, just staring at her. She allowed him to stare at her exposed breast, then broke the spell by reiterating, 'A chilled glass of water, please!'

'Huh! Oh, Yes... Sure, Ma'am', said the boy, hurrying away.

Aditi turned back towards her husband who was watching her with fascination. She leaned forward towards him, dangling her exposed breast enticingly over the table. 'Did you see the way he was staring? Tell me, why are men so obsessed with breasts?'

'I don't know,' Dev grinned, 'may be, because they look so damned good! To tell you the truth, I married you because of your big juicy jugs.'

'Oh! Is it? Let's see if you are man enough to feel up my boobs out here in the open!' Dev quickly looked around. Seeing no one close by, he leaned forward and grasped her exposed breast. He then slowly uncovered her other breast and began squeezing her melons gently.'

'Happy B'day, darling!' whispered Aditi as he fondled her breasts publicly. 'This feels nice...' she purred, shutting her eyes and enjoying the sensation.

On opening her eyes, she suddenly froze. 'Dev, there's a big guy sitting two tables behind. He has a camera in his hand and is taking photos. I don't want my pics appearing in sleazy magazines or on the internet! Please grab his camera and delete my photos immediately... Dev, do something!'

Her husband turned around to look, then to her surprise waved at the guy. The guy smiled and waved back.

'Relax Honey, he's my man!' Dev explained to an astonished Aditi. 'He's a professional photographer that I have hired for the day. He will be accompanying us where ever we go, and taking our pictures... discreetly of course.'

Aditi heaved a sigh of relief but wasn't too happy with her husband's idea of a photographer tagging along. She obviously didn't like their privacy being shared by a third person.

'A six foot well built guy shooting with a big camera, isn't very discreet!' Aditi protested.

'Trust me honey, he's good! He has several discreet cameras, there's one that peeps out of an opening in his shoulder bag and even one that is wired to the buckle of his belt. He may have decided to use the big SLR here because there aren't too many people around. Relax sweetheart, he's a professional who's helping me build an album of my pretty wife, delightfully exposed in public places.'

Despite her apprehensions, Aditi smiled at the cameraman and gave him a wave. He immediately responded back, with a nod and thumbs up gesture.

Dev noticed the young waiter approaching their table. But seeing Dev's hand on Aditi's breast, the waiter stopped. Seeing young lad hesitate, Dev pulled his hand away and gestured him to approach.

'Honey, the waiter's bringing your water, now. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw your breast pop out! I hope our cameraman got that - his expression was priceless!'

Aditi looked at the traffic going by. 'If the photo's done, should I cover up, now?'

'No! I like the affect you are having on this young man.

'Sir, your check... and Ma'am your water,' said the waiter placing the bill and water at the center of the table. He looked very nervous and stood ram rod straight, avoiding any eye contact with Aditi or Dev.

While Dev took out cash from his wallet, Aditi decided to engage the waiter.

'Is the water chilled?' she asked.

'Yes, Ma'am!' he said stealing a quick glance at her.

She was indeed good looking, and her shirt was unbuttoned leaving both her melons on display. Boy was she well endowed! He couldn't help noticing that she wasn't covering herself in his presence. He wondered, why. Did she want him to see her naked? Did she fancy him? She was one hell of a bold woman, sitting out in the open with her lovely breast exhibited for the world to see. He was amazed!

'Do you want more ice?' he ventured.

Aditi responded by picking up the glass and taking it to her lips. She drank some and let some of the chilled water trickle down her chin on to her exposed breast. The chilled water had the desired affect and her big nipple tightened in to erection. Noticing that Dev's camera man had his big camera trained on her, Aditi raised the water glass as if in toast and taking a deep breath, thrust out her chest, 'Darling, the water is indeed chilled, give him a good tip'!

Dev smiled and handed an extra 100 bucks to the waiter. 'Thank you, Sir' mumbled the waiter to Dev but his eyes kept darting to Aditi. With a final glance at her ripe breasts, the waiter turned to go but with an 'Oops!' Aditi dropped her spoon to the floor.

'I'll get that... Ma'am', said the young lad chivalrously.

As he went down on his knees next to her chair to pick up the spoon, Aditi looked at her husband inquiringly. Dev, nodded his head imperceptibly and Aditi smiled and turned towards the waiter. As he retrieved the spoon Aditi leaned over and the waiter looked up to see her ripe melons with big tits dangling enticingly, inches from his face.

The young lad froze. He had never been up so close and personal with any woman since he had come to the city. He was so close that he could smell the fragrance of lavender soap that she had used while taking her bath. What would happen if he touched the forbidden fruits? His heart was thumping wildly.

'Darling, can I give him a tip too?' he heard woman's melodious voice call out to her husband.

'Why not, Honey... Go right ahead!' he heard his curt response.

Even as he was debating on the consequences of touching her forbidden fruits, the woman reached out to him and caressing the nape of his neck, pulled him to her bosom. 'Come, take your tip!'

'But, Sir?' he hesitated, glancing apprehensively at Dev.

'What about, Sir?' She repeated his question and then looked at Dev and smiled. 'Sir, likes you and has given you a big tip, hasn't he?' Aditi explained. 'He won't mind, if I give you one too...' she said brushing her taut nipple against his face.

The young lad couldn't believe his luck. The touch of her nipple broke his dam of restraint. He opened his lips and began licking and suckling her, gently at first, then more aggressively. He suddenly halted to see their reaction. Aditi had her eyes shut, with a smile playing on her lips. Her man too sat unperturbed, coolly watching as he suckled his pretty woman right in front of his eyes. Emboldened, the waiter placed his hand on her other breast and began squeezing and fondling her.

Through half shut eyes Aditi noticed the restaurant's manager and rest of the waiters watch from inside the café. A few customers sitting outside were gaping at them, their mouth wide open! The photographer was leaning out of his chair and clicking away furiously, while Dev sat there watching the young waiter passionately feasting on her breast. Shutting her eyes Aditi smiled and held the waiter to her bosom enjoying the sensations.

After a while, she plucked her teat out of the lad's hungry lips and gently pushed him away. The waiter looked at her and then at Dev as Aditi began buttoning up her shirt. Aditi winked at him, 'Not a bad tip for a glass of water, isn't it? Ever got such a tip before?' Now you must go!'

'No, Ma'am!'

'You can thank, Sir and now you must go!'

Thank you, Ma'am! Thank you... Sir!' the younger waiter got up and bowed gratefully. Then hiding his erection, rushed back inside the café where he was immediately surrounded by other waiters.

'So, did that make you happy?' Aditi asked her husband.

'Yes, very! Thank You, for being so delightfully sluttish,' Dev got up holding her hand. 'Now, let's go, before other waiters and customers start queuing up to serve you chilled water!'

Giggling like mischievous teens, they rushed out of the café hand in hand. Dev stopped only when they were a safe distance away and then he burst out laughing. 'You should have seen the Manager's face! He was ordering all waiters in to the kitchen while trying to catch all the action himself.'

'The kitchen was behind me so I couldn't see their reaction,' said Aditi, 'but I did see the two other guests at the restaurant... they stood up to watch!'

'Who wouldn't? It's not often that you get to see such a pretty woman expose herself in public.'

'Stop flattering me!'

'Hey, I don't need to flatter you for anything, because you are my sex slave for today! Remember?'

Aditi smiled and punched him playfully as they strolled down the shop lined street, the big cameraman following, some distance behind. As they walked by a bus stop Dev noticed the men watch her with interest. Waiting for bus is rather boring, so a woman passing by would naturally attract attention, he reasoned. But could that alone couldn't justify the looks his wife was getting. Had she forgotten to button up her shirt? Dev stopped and looked at his wife. No the shirt was buttoned up, nice and proper. But her skirt was rather short, not indecent but still revealing quite a bit of her shapely long legs.

'Let's try public transport,' he said to his wife.

'Where do you want to go?' she asked following him to the bus stop.

Since there was no space to sit on the bench at the bus stop Dev perched his ass on a steel railing. Aditi stood facing her husband. Dev looked at his wife critically. She was tall & quite fair by Indian standards. She had an athletic build but her bosom was particularly well endowed. It wasn't her lush cascading hair or big hypnotic eyes that cast spell on men. It was her impish sparkling smile that made her irresistible. He smiled to himself smug in the knowledge that this pretty woman was his for keeps.

'Where are we going?' the pretty woman repeated.

'We are taking a bus to Airport, from here,' said Dev looking at an approaching bus.

'Skirt isn't the ideal dress to be wearing when travelling in a bus.'

'Why not?'

'Coz, buses are crowded and there are creeps who grope in the crowd.'

'Well, what if that's the idea?' winked Dev.

'Ugh! I didn't know my husband was a creep!' Aditi looked at him in mock disgust.

A bus approached and Aditi looked at Dev who shook his head indicating that this wasn't the one. The bus went by without halting, but the accompanying gust caught her skirt. Her hands instinctively went down to smoothen her skirt, but not before the waiting commuters got a brief but delightful glimpse of the upper reaches of her shapely legs.

Aditi glared at the offending bus, 'Stupid, fellow!'

'You looked prettier than Marlyn Monroe there... I hope our lensman got that!'

Aditi looked around but couldn't see the photographer anywhere. 'Where's he? Did he get left behind?'

'A good professional, knows how to blend in and shoot without being noticed.' Dev quipped.

Aditi looked around, again. This time she scrutinized each waiting passenger carefully. She couldn't possibly miss this wide shouldered hunk amongst the crowd. Nope, he certainly wasn't at this bus-stand. She then started looking around. Sitting half hidden by commuters, she spotted him at the opposite bus stop right across the road. He was innocuously looking at the timetable displayed on the board, while the camera rested on his lap. But the lens of his camera was pointing directly at her!

'Yeah! He's good!' she grudgingly admitted. 'I guess he wouldn't have missed taking a shot when the breeze lifted my skirt!'

Another bus was approaching the stop and Dev nodded his head and gestured to the photographer across. Holding her from behind Dev guided her to the bus steps but Aditi not accustomed to the rush hesitated. Dev then jostled with the crowd and boarded and reached out his hand towards her but Aditi found herself being swept aside as a wave of commuters tried desperately to get in. Suddenly someone held her from behind and lifted her on to the bus. As Dev took her hand and pulled her in, she looked behind and saw that it was none other than their cameraman who had lifted her and pushed her through. The bus started to move and Aditi saw the photographer run alongside the bus and then hop on board.

The bus was jam packed and it was difficult to move an inch without shoving. Dev helped her towards the rear of the bus. People were pressing from all sides and Aditi had to used her hands as a buffer between the crowd and her breasts. As the bus began to move Aditi lifted her hands to hold the overhead rails but she couldn't find her balance. Luckily she bumped in to no one else but her husband.

'I have fond memories of one such crowded bus ride,' whispered Dev pressing against her breasts.

'Why? Did you get lucky and got a chance to grope some girl in the crowd?'

'No, on the contrary a gutsy girl deliberately pressed her breasts in to me. I was in college then and those days I couldn't afford to date a girl. So you can imagine the effect this sexy girl had on me when she deliberately kept bumping in to me each time the bus braked.'

'How do you know it was deliberate? In this crowd I have bumped in to half a dozen people too!'

'You see, she was standing behind me and the first time she bumped in to me. I thought it was accidental. So like a gentleman I moved away to give her space. But when she again bumped in to me I didn't move. The bus got less crowded but every time the bus braked, she would bump in to me. I used to be pretty sex starved back then and the feel of her soft breasts on my back was oh so heavenly. I really enjoyed the sensation. I was scared to turn and look at her in the eye, lest she got scared away. When the bus reached the final terminal, I turned sideways to get a look at her. She caught my eye then brushing herself against me one last time she smiled and walked past me...' Dev sighed!

'You are making me take this ride in a crowded bus to relive some adolescent thrill?' asked Aditi

'Actually, I was also hoping for a similar gesture from your side.'

'What? You want to feel my boobs against your back?' asked Aditi, pressing herself in to Dev.

'No, not me! A random act of kindness - to a sex starved stranger' Dev pleaded.

'Holy cow! Now, how on earth do I find a sex starved stranger?'

'That's easy', Dev suggested. 'Just look for someone not so well dressed. Someone, who looks like he can't afford expensive gifts or a girlfriend.'

Aditi looked around her in the crowded bus. All passengers seemed more or less middle class, not too well dressed nor too bedraggled. She spotted one young chap with unkempt hair standing near the exit and nudged Dev, 'You mean like that guy standing next to the exit?'

'Yeah... sort of, but I don't like his face.'

'What about the guy behind him?' she ventured.

'The one in leather jacket? No, he's too brash! How about that construction worker in blue overall?'

Aditi turned to look, 'The one with curly hair standing in the middle of the bus?'

'Yeah! Looks like he's headed for another boring shift - but may be you could brighten up his day!' Dev winked.

'And in the process, brighten up yours too!' Aditi grinned at her husband. 'Okay, let's do it...' She said and began elbowing her way through the crowd. Not finding a place next to the construction worker she waited a little bit behind.

Dev followed her but then noticed that the man sitting adjacent to where the construction worker was standing, began folding his newspaper. Taking this as a sign that this passenger was about to vacate his seat, Dev moved past his wife and was quickly in position just as the seated passenger got up. The construction worker was staring ahead and didn't realize that the seat next to him had been vacated till the exiting passenger shouldered past him. But by then Dev was already sitting in the vacated aisle seat.

Su30
Su30
177 Followers
12