Adjoining Rooms

Story Info
A couple investigates intimate sounds from the next room.
2.4k words
4.06
51.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frederick stuck his fork in the steak in front of him. Unlike the table it was on, this was not a very good steak. The dark brown haired, thirty-something wasn't surprised. He looked up to see the even darker brown haired Lindy also not terribly happy about the food she had been served, slowly dividing the plate up into things that the freshly thirty year old hadn't tasted, things she still planned to eat, and the growing pile of things she was not interested in at all.

It had been a fairly lousy evening with the sales pitch for a time share that neither of them planned to buy, followed closely by this free, mediocre dinner. The only thing that made it bearable was the ability to trade who was rubbing their foot on the leg of whom. They had been indulging in that at every chance; even when they were being pitched to from across a desk. The occasional, "When I get you home and naked" phone text also made it easier to get through.

Other than the dinner, they did earn a free night's stay in the hotel chain.

"This is basically all terrible." Lindy said, after two thirds of her plate had been sorted to the inedible pile, "Can we just go?" Frederick nodded around the last bite of steak in his mouth. It took a while to get through the tough stuff enough to answer.

"I think so. Two couples have already bailed." He pointed to the empty tables behind Lindy and she turned to look.

"Let's go." Lindy stated with finality and stood up, causing her shoulder length hair to flip. Frederick nodded and got to his feet as well as Lindy pulled her bangs back behind her ears.

With the pitch man nowhere in sight, they quickly left the small meeting room and started on their way back to the lobby. Lindy held onto Frederick's hand and he smiled.

"The rooms look nice."

"The one thing we got that we want and it is for a local chain of hotels only." Lindy shrugged, "So much for that cheap trip you planned."

"I learned my lesson. There is just nothing of value to be..." He started walking slower as they were about to pass one of the rooms. Lindy slowed down as well.

"Is that?"

Frederick held a finger up to smiling lips and looked back the way they came. Seeing no one, he put his ear to the door and chuckled.

"Very passionate sex is what that is." He waved Lindy over to his side and she put her left ear to the door as well, very lightly bumping the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. She quickly gained a silly grin.

"They are really going at it in there."

A woman's voice from inside the room called out a name they had heard earlier at one of the other dinner tables that night.

"So that's where those two went."

Frederick chuckled again and glanced up and down the hall before looking back at Lindy. Her lightly freckled grin was slowly changing to more of a look of longing in her stormy blue eyes. She looked up at Frederick and let out a long sigh. Frederick leaned in for a kiss and Lindy grabbed the chance to mash her lips to his. Frederick, a bit caught off guard, kept his light green eyes open to watch the hall as Lindy continued to drink him in. He grinned into the last seconds of the kiss before pushing his hand into her right breast. Her eyes flew open

"What are you-"

"Shhh..."

He continued to massage that D-cup breast as Lindy started to look flushed. She shivered as her nipples stiffened.

"But..."

"Just enjoy it. No one is here but us and-" There was a loud moan from inside the room, "Our frisky friends."

"Fuck..." Lindy pulled on Frederick's free hand and it immediately went to her free breast. The massage changed to a ravishing and Lindy barely held in a moan of her own.

Splitting his attention between the foreplay and making sure no one was in the hall kept Frederick busy. He kissed when he could and let Lindy enjoy the naughtiness of it. The pulling at her nipples matched he muffled thumping that started behind the door from them. Lindy began to squirm.

"I want..." She reached for Frederick's crotch and he shuttered when her hand made contact with the predicted five and a half inch, raging erection. Frederick kissed her again passionately and let her tits go to grab onto her hand.

"Come on." He said, pulling her back the way they came a few steps, she was able to walk in the love haze but not well. As soon as they were back to the next door down the hall, he tried the latch. Unsurprisingly, it was locked, "104." He said aloud as he looked up at the room number, "Be right back!" He flashed the voucher for a free night at Lindy and then gave her a parting kiss. She shook once and then followed him just long enough to get back to the loud door. Checking the hall again, she put her ear back to the door. All alone, she listened to the continuing sex.

It had calmed a bit but there was still the soft thumping of the bed and occasional female moaning. Lindy bit her bottom lip and began to massage her own chest as covertly as possible. The woman occasionally called out the name of the man they had sat near, which was followed by faster thumps. Her hand began to move off her chest and down her slim belly without much thought. It was at her waist line when Frederick came back into her view. She pulled the hand up for a second in reaction, but quickly changed that to reaching the rest of the way down to her crotch. He smiled on approach.

Frederick flashed a room key cad and Lindy grabbed him around the neck for one more serious kiss before they both went to the next door and stuck the key card in the lock. It beeped happily and Lindy pushed in the door. Frederick followed her in and hit the light switch. The room was fairly nice, with a king bed and minibar for those easily tempted. What Frederick zeroed in on was the door to the conjoining room they had been listening at.

As the door to their newly acquired room shut, Frederick very slowly turned the latch on the conjoining door, and immediately was greeted by nicely louder thumps, moans, and now the occasional wet slap of ongoing intercourse. He pushed at the second door in the way and it too seemed to give a bit. He looked back at Lindy and pointed at the light switch. She put them back in darkness. Frederick pushed the other door again. Now the sex was easy to hear, including the grunts and fast breathing of both partners, accentuated by bed springs. He let the latch of the second door hold it open, the darkness of the Frederick's and Lindy's room not shining a beam of light into the conjoined room. They both stood and listened to the sex for as long as they could take.

Frederick grabbed the Do Not Disturb sign from the inside of their room and gently moved their door just enough for him to slip it out onto the outside door handle. Then he softly shut the door again. Lindy quickly made her way to the bed and pulled her t-shirt off. Frederick walked softly over to her and she took his off as well. He worked her bra to the floor. Very shortly afterwards they were both naked. They crawled slowly up onto the bed.

Whoever was giving the pussy pounding next door had a good rhythm to his loving making and it was both loud and just shy of violent. The woman was similarly uncaring in the sound of things, her moans frequent and urging.

"We have to be quiet..." Frederick whispered to Lindy after he was on top of her.

"I'll bite the pillow, but I'm going to moan just as bad as her... fuck that sounds good in there..."

"Better in here." Frederick put his right hand on Lindy's right breast while shifting so he could get his hand over her ample hips and down to her pussy, "Let's get you turned up."

"Yes please..." Lindy said, before biting the pillow and letting out her first moan.

Frederick leaned down to take Lindy into his mouth and sunk a finger into her slit. He swirled it around inside her as her breast was suckled and nipped. His usual slow process of lovemaking put away at the raging need he had to have her in this crazy situation.

Lindy, just drinking the sounds and feelings of next door and her husband's ministrations, kept mostly still. She occasionally curled her back up as he hit just the right spots on her. The pillow was firmly clamped in her mouth, making the breathing through her nose fast and occasionally erratic. She went rigid as her first orgasm hit.

Frederick pulled himself away from her tit with a pop and then circled her clit with the finger he had just fucked her with. Her face clenched as the orgasm crashed its way into a double. She flopped down on the pillow behind her head and took the other out of her mouth to gasp.

"Baby, baby!" The sound of the woman from next door came not long after she had called out her partner's name again. The thumping stopped, "Let me suck it... you can cum in my mouth." Frederick and Lindy rested as they listened in silently.

"But I thought..." Came the man's voice

"Can't risk it baby. I'll make it good. You know I'm good."

There was a flurry of bed sheet sounds and a few footsteps.

"Suck it."

"Mmmph!" Sloppy wet sounds of a blowjob followed.

"Ugh..."

Frederick was all smiles as the room next door got into another loud, sexy rhythm. Lindy kissed him on the cheek and then moved to push him off of her. He obliged, rolling to the side and onto his back. Lindy pounced as fast as she could while still being quiet. She grabbed his cock and began to stoke it. Frederick's neck muscles tensed as he now found himself having trouble not making sounds of pleasure. With a toss of her hair, Lindy pushed her mouth down on Frederick and began to suck his cock, though much more quietly and carefully than the hot, wet assault next door.

"Fuck baby... I'm getting close." The man receiving the sloppy blow job said, "Slow down."

"Mmmph!" Came from the woman

"Is that a yes or..."

A wet and slurp followed.

"Okay, yes... Just don't expect this all night, okay. My throat can only do so much, hot stuff."

"Thank y-UGH!" Slower, but just as loud, blowjob sounds resulted. Lindy popped her mouth off of Frederick at the same time and shook her head,

"Condom?" She mouthed.

"Yeah. My wallet." Frederick whispered.

"Damn." Lindy whispered back. She reached down to grab Frederick's pants.

The ribbed latex was quickly retrieved and then relieved of its packaging. Frederick used that time to wipe his cock off with the sheet. His wife rolled the condom on him and then crawled up next to him on the bed, her butt in the air. He got up and behind her. Quickly slicking his covered cock on her juices, he handed her the already well bit pillow. She held it in her mouth and he pushed into her.

Tantalizingly slow and quiet, Frederick made love to his wife doggy style. Next door the blowjob continued at the same pace. The listening couple matched it. This went on and on.

Frederick started to hold in grunts as he slid in time with the sucks he was hearing. Lindy just held on, keeping her climax back to let go at the same time as her loving, surprisingly adventurous husband. He switched from slow drawings out and quick thrusts in to the reverse to keep with the sounds of slurping. His cock was pushed in on the left and pulled out on the right. Anything and everything he could think to do that wouldn't shake the bed. He made sure to move so it would still deliver him in deep and draw his glans across her g-spot on occasion.

Without much thought, as the pace picked up next door, Frederick picked up his. Soon the wet, and noisier, pops and slurps were matched with mostly quiet thumps from a pounded pussy on a slightly protesting bed. The next door grunting was matched with the husband's clenched teeth and the wife's erratic breathing.

The groans of the men cumming were almost perfectly timed that neither heard the other. Frederick kept pounding till he was spent while the next door couple's sounds changed to further groaning and gasping for air.

Frederick slumped onto Lindy's back while she shook from a chain of pleasure spikes.

Later, Frederick reluctantly pulled out to another shake of pleasure, and barely restrained grunt, of Lindy. He forced his legs to carry him back to the conjoined door to close it.

To his surprise, it was already completely shut. He swallowed as a chill ran through him. Turning to return to the bed, with millions of thoughts running though his head, he heard the rustle of some paper he had kicked slightly. Walking softly back to the bed, where Lindy lay in a fully charged afterglow, he grabbed his cell and again returned to the door. Swiping on the light it had, he examined the paper. It was a hand written note from the usual hotel guest pad of paper. It read:

I almost didn't notice, and I know my date didn't. You guys are kinky! Hit me up if you know a girl as kinky as you or more so. This relationship is on the skids and I would have ended it tonight if she hadn't pulled me into this hotel room. You know how it is with offered sex. Dicks run our minds, man. Hell, even if you don't know a girl hit me up. I like your style!

A standard 10 digit phone number was listed below. Frederick folded up the note quietly and put it on his night stand.

"God I feel good..." Lindy said quietly, "What were you just doing, though?"

"I'll tell you in the morning." He answered her and then gave her a kiss. She cuddled up to him and they both soon dozed off with shower plans for soon after waking up.