Administrators Additional Duty

Story Info
Athletic administrator at small college has holiday fun.
2.5k words
41.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College sports administrator

As the college sports administrator, one of my responsibilities was managing the dorms that housed the athletes at Denford College. Denford College is located 16 miles east of Grayford, MI and hold's a student population of 15,000 in the NAIA division.


There are about three women to every man at the school. Most students were there for the academics with about 15% there for athletics. Men's sports included Lacrosse or Football mainly. The women were there for track, softball, cross country, or swimming.

Every month, I did my obligatory spot check and announced that I was making them. One time I did it at Thanksgiving. Flyers went out in everyone's mailbox and posters were put up on the walls at the dorms and elsewhere.

I had been the administrator of this department at the time for just under 12 months; I left a previous position at a small long-term care nursing home. I loved this position because it involved coordinating activities with the student-athletes.

The men and women always challenged and questioned the crap out of the decisions that were made by the board and administration.

As I said, it was Thanksgiving weekend and 3/4's of the campus had left for that weekend.

Evangalina and Joy stayed on campus since it was too costly to go home. This was the same for several students on campus.

Evangalina and Joy were two girls that liked to date other athletes all the time. When I went through the floors of the Smith dorm, I got to their floor and heard unusual screams that sounded like laughing at first. However, I knew better after I listened a while.

I was about to be "roped" into something that I knew better I should not have become involved with that day. Being the athletic administrator, I knew that they knew how to work a guy and engulf that person into their pleasures.

First off, my curiosity didn't get me; it was my weakness for two attractive, beautiful, and mischievous young women. No one was around on that floor that weekend except them! I had one opportunity to enjoy the company of these two, if they invited me.

As I said, the floor was completely void of anyone except Joy and Evangalina. This was an all female floor. The second and fifth were male floors. I went around to each floor and each room, knocked, and did my spot checks to make sure all was as supposed to be. The dorm monitors also were on holiday that weekend. Therefore, Friday night was mine to do as I pleased and how I wanted, after I finished my rounds.

Eva and Joy decided they had enough. They were bored and wanted to enjoy themselves a lot more since no reasonable or acceptable men were around to party with and for that matter any other purpose!

Hence my unprofessional behavior was going to be 'dinner and desert' for those two, that Friday night. Would this ruin me? I wouldn't know until the following week.

What did I mean? The door to their room was cracked a little bit. They had been drinking, I guess since about 2.30pm. They had a good buzz going from the drinking. There was music was playing, but unless you were close by, you couldn't hear it too well. I initially didn't see lights coming from the room, but again, it was early evening and there was no real need for many to be turned on either.

I knocked on their door a couple of times.

"Hello?" answered Joy. "Hi, I said, I'm just finishing up my rounds and doing my spot checks". Eva asked who was there, since they had a buzz going, they didn't understand.

"Who's that again, Joy asked? What are you finishing up?" "This is Jon, the athletic administrator." Then I heard a quiet whisper, a soft ooooohhh, a yes, and some slight giggling.

"Want to join us for a drink and relax", one of them asked? Being a little drunk, they were bolder and outgoing.

Not looking in yet, I really didn't know or realize what they were doing yet.

From what I gathered later, they were having a bi-sexual experience and I suppose, I could enjoy watching that, if I allowed myself. I was only there in an official capacity and had to maintain my professional composure.

I responded, "No, but thanks for the offer". Of course, I was very curious!

I heard Eva say, "maybe after you get off of work?" "I don't think so, I said, but maybe another time, but I appreciate the offer."

The campus was so empty. Everyone was gone for the most part, even my bosses. Every once in a great while, I loved to 'let loose' and do my own thing.

I got back to my office and kept thinking about their offer. "Sweet, Hmmmmm, yeah"! I went into my cabinet and decided to pull out my 'stash'. I changed clothes, putting on a T-shirt, sweater, and jeans, washed up, and shaved again, and combed my hair. Then I went out back and lit up my joint, taking several hits off it. Ohhhh that started it all off, it relaxed me and made me feel very good! I was happy and all of a sudden, it all kicked in and I said to myself, "I'm letting my hair down"!

I went back to the Smith Complex, 3rd floor, and room 310, where Joy and Eva were hanging out. I knocked and they were feeling great.

They had been playing around with each other in their boredom and loneliness. They were feeling so great they had been laughing and watching something online. They were horny and I was too! After smoking part of the joint, I thought about their offer.

I knocked, they answered, and the monitor and the sound on computer went off. I was openly invited into their room and before I knew it, we were talking about sex, relationships, and orgasms, anything remotely related and 'favors'!

We were all feeling good and why not. It was a 3-day weekend; no one was around, except two women and me.

Hell yes, I knew this wasn't right but I was going with the flow. They were seniors, they were knowledgeable, they've seen "it" all before, and they knew what to do or to expect.

I did too, but I didn't know I would expect fun and games from them. Knowing we were all buzzed, Joy said, "Eva thinks I have a great body and she pulls up her sweater and removes it and giggles, do you think so too?"

"Ummm, uhhh hell yes I do!" and I laughed.

"Well what about me?" Eva asks. Then she removes her top completely.

I'm thinking and then exclaim, "Like hell yes, hell yes!" I have this huge shit-eating grin on my face.

"What about me", I ask them. One would have to understand, I was a lacrosse player in high school and college, but I never had the six-pac most athletic guys had.

I showed a slightly bigger frame with "softer" features and I had a little roll going on my stomach and some 'side saddles' developing too.

"Ooooooohhhhhh", they said in unison and they smiled and said they love it all. I thought to myself, I have to be dreaming now! They've had enough guys, I assume, why would they find me attractive? There had to be a few reasons such as boredom, alcohol and maybe something else got them horny.

Joy got bold and asked, "Ummm May I have a taste?" I ask what she meant and she convincingly, with her tongue coming out of her mouth in a sexy manner, "Here, see, this is what I mean?"

Her boobs were also convincing enough!

Then she pulls off my t-shirt and gives me a long spiraling swirl around my chest and over my nipples. Whoa, I said to myself! Then I get bold and asked Eva, "Wanna shot too?"

She sets her mouth on one side and Joy on the other and I ask them, "How are we going to work this out?" We all began laughing.

A bottle of cream comes out. It's hand cream. They soften up my hands and they guide my hands over their breasts. I slowly and hesitantly, feel their breasts.

"OHHHH", I said aloud. Wonderfully meeting any expectation, I am having. Eva then slides her one hand down my stomach. Joy goes for the gold and I guess, before we knew it, we were all on the floor caressing and having some foreplay with one another.

They had my jeans off, I had their clothes off, and we were all in our underwear. With the door locked now, no one was leaving or going to come in. We were all in a little 'sexual fest'.

My cock was hard and they removed my underwear, and they removed theirs too! Both of them were shaved and smooth! Wow! Whoa and ooohhh; I slid my hands feeling their smoothness!

Eva climbed on top of me and she waved her plush, flabby but sexy as hell tits over my face; she shoved them into me and I licked, kissed, and sucked on them!

Jesus Christ, this was nuts, but hell, one chance in a lifetime to have an experience like this!

They seemed to enjoy it and me also.

"Are you two having as much fun as me?" I asked.

They turned, smiled, and winked. I took that as a yes.

Eva continued to kneel over me and allowed herself to continue that pleasure (and me too of course). Joy rubbed Eva's ass and thighs. I also wanted to do that to her. As I licked Eva's breasts and nipples, I began playing with my own nipples.

I circled them with my fingertips. Joy noticed me doing that, slid her hands up to my chest, and did my nipples with me.

I couldn't figure out how to do a 3some with out letting either one down and allowing both to get equal time. We really didn't talk; there was pleasant noise coming from all of us, and lots of playing around! My fingers approached their clits and I played with one or the other. I would go down on one and kiss, lick, and suck them. They would do the same; either thighs, butts, clits or dicks getting attention only to please me as well as them enjoying each other.

"Eva, Joy? How can I please both of you?" I asked quietly.

Joy then climbed up, she was wetter then wet and I was harder then I needed to be. She slipped herself right down on my shaft and I quickly disappeared inside of her.

As she did, she strained a little, but then this huge smile appeared on her face. She sat on top of me not rising up off it or anything. She just felt my loaded shaft inside of her 'glorious soaked watering hole'. Eva then sat on my face and I knew what she wanted. That was obvious. I licked and licked her as my tongue strained to get deep inside of her pussy. I went around and around inside of her. Straining to pump at Joy, this was rare for me. I was going to hurt the next day. I sure was going to hurt, I thought. Ohhh, yesss, yess lick me! I heard Eva cry out! Ohh Fuck yeahh...She was almost screaming.

Then Eva orgasmed big time and all of her juices exploded and gushed down my face into my mouth! I had no choice but to swallow her come! It was erotic, and I didn't expect a 'drink' like that! It was so pleasurable, I became hornier as Joy sat over my cock and her pussy was swelling and craving what Eva just experienced.

Hell yes it was, I couldn't get enough! Sitting over me, she reached over and licked Joy's boobs whenever Joy was not fucking me! I was humping Joy from the floor up! I cummed hard in Joy now and I gushed like a steam train! I hadn't had sex for months. It's sad but true, so I had built up enough 'load' myself for maybe a few more of these weekend opportunities!

Joy hadn't come yet! I thought, "damn" I went hard at her again, this time reversing positions and shoving my face up between her thighs and doing her with my tongue.

Now I was having fun! I loved, absolutely loved muffing a woman! I am as good at it can get too!

I can sustain that for 'hours' so to speak and I always, always love the scent of vagina! That drove me nuts also. Joy came and came and she squeezed my head with her thighs, and I didn't stop on her either! So damn erogenous was an understatement!

We settled down after that for a few hours at about 9.45pm and Joy and I slept until 2am Saturday morning.

Eva was at the computer and in a light robe. The light coming from the monitor showed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I cleared my throat quietly and that startled her a little. Joy was sound asleep. I went up and watched what Eva was watching.

It was some X-rated romance of a man and woman. Eva was stroking her tits and fingering herself. My hands were cold, so I warmed them up, reached around, and stroked her breasts for her. She turned, smiled, and pulled me closer to her. Eva kissed my stomach. I got her up; she sat down on my lap. We started playing with each other. My cock got hard as it rubbed up against her butt and she'd look down and smiled.

I was still completely naked. Eva put her cold hands on my penis and began stroking it slowly.

Smiling, we walked over to her dorm room and she and I snuggled, kissed, and rolled back and forth playing with each other and simply toying everywhere, quietly and happily.

Joy happened to walk in and got on my backside, and wrapped her arms around me and we felt each other's bodies.

As I'd turn, my cock pressed into Eva's ass and she liked that. She would coo as she felt it sliding against her cheeks. As she felt the hardness of it up inside the crack of her ass, but not going further, she knew no action of that sort would take place.

Only some teasing that I might slide it inside of her asshole was a running joke. The feeling of me toying with the crack of her butt cheeks turned her on. It turned me on also to say the least. Joy stroked my chest. I stroked Eva's breasts and her nipples. It was all perfect in the middle of the night. I resolved some of their boredom, loneliness, and I think mine were resolved too for the time being. It was very early in the morning and romantic lust seemed to be the headliner this weekend.

We fell back asleep at about 4.30am, all of us tightly wrapped up in one bed and each of us seemed comfortable and snuggled perfectly around each other.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Thank You, Coach His team is overly appreciative after a big win.in Group Sex
Straight to...Straight? The girls try to turn the 'gay' guy straight.in Group Sex
The Four Hour Erection Ch. 01 Cheerleaders desperate to pass College Algebrain Group Sex
A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 01 Getting to know Penny.in Erotic Couplings
It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01 She didn't understand the big deal. He had to help her.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories