Admiration Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashkey meets Hank for lunch.
3.5k words
3.07
39.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

CONGRATULATIONS BOOK FIVE: ADMIRATION

Ashkey spent a restless night laid with her husband. She had so wanted to let him know what had been happening in her life. It had taken courage to dress and prepare herself to talk and there was no doubt she was hurt by his inattention.

To be rejected had spurned her into action. She had not meant to fuck the taxi driver but she had needed the sexual release. Then she had not needed to get drunk but it had made her feel young again.

Finally, she had not needed to accept the king advances of Hank but she had wanted to feel appreciated. She had enjoyed the time spent with Anton and Maria and hoped there would be more but there was something different with Hank.

All evening he acted like nothing more than a perfect gentleman with her. He had shown her kindness and respect that she had long forgotten existed. To be escorted home and then not have a finger lain on her made her feel alive again and she knew that she would be seeing Hank again.

Now as she lay in bed although her eyes were closed her head was awake. She had struggled all night with what was happening internally. Finally, she opened her eyes and turned over to look at her husband.

He was wrapped around the duvet with just his head popping out. His eyes were rolling under the lids and it was obvious to Ashkey that he was having a dream. She moved further in the bed so she could take a closer look at his face.

It dawned on her that what she had here laid next to her was a man that she loved and respected but who she was not in love with. It did not hurt her to make this realization but she knew that it would upset her husband if she was ever to tell him.

In her mind, she was thinking could she really live a life with a man that would be a lie. The hurt if he ever found out would be immense and did he deserve this. Ashkey was a woman in turmoil again. She thought last night would resolve all these issues in her head when in fact all it had done had add another complication for her to ponder.

Thankfully it was an issue that she could put to bed for the moment. The clock had ticked round and now the alarm was buzzing signaling the beginning of another day for Ashkey and her family.

She crawled out of bed weary from the night before. She knew that her husband would want some explanation over the breakfast table and she had to be prepared for this. It was routine to walk out of the bedroom and prepare herself and wake the girl's up.

Routine was what her life consisted of. She was getting so frustrated and she knew that if her husband did not handle this morning right then she would say something that she should not.

Ashkey went downstairs and on automatic pilot, she prepared the coffee for both her and her husband and made the cereal for the children. She sat for a moment at the kitchen table. She had to take the coffee to her husband but could not face him just yet.

Eventually she managed to summon up the courage. She climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom. Her husband was sat up in bed waiting for her. The look on his face said that he was not going to be giving Ashkey an easy time. In fairness, how could she expect one after last night?

He waited until Ashkey had handed him the coffee and then he spoke.

"So what was last night about?"

Ashkey took a moment to consider her answer before she replied.

"I made a real effort for you last night. I made you a special meal and I put on some sexy clothes and how did you repay me. You did not notice the effort I had made with my clothes and the food and then you added further insult to injury by falling asleep in the bath."

"Have you any idea how all that made me feel?"

Ashkey was unaware of the fact that she was now shouting at her husband. All the frustrations that she had bottled up inside came flooding out. All her husband could do was sit there and listen and then he mumbled,

"Sorry".

Ashkey was on a violent roll now and she was not going to let her husband off that easily.

"Sorry is not good enough. You seem to have forgotten over the years that I am a woman in my own right. I have needs and desires and you seem unaware of them. We only ever make love when you want to and it isn't even love. It is pure sexual relief for you and I am left frustrated."

Her husband knew when to keep quiet. This was one of those occasions. He was in trouble and there was nothing he could say to exonerate himself. What Ashkey was saying to him was all-true. All he could do was sit there and feel ashamed.

Eventually Ashkey managed to stop herself going any further. She knew she had gone far enough. She collapsed on the bed and allowed her husband to embrace. As he wrapped his arms around her, she cried.

It was ten minutes before she stopped crying and all that her time her husband held her tight. He knew he risked being late for work but this was not the time to be thinking about it.

He felt Ashkey's shoulders relax and knew that he had to say something.

"I know how frustrated you feel. I have not exactly been attentive to you lately. Now however is not the time to talk about it? I have to go to work. We shall talk later."

Ashkey laid there listening to her husband speak. He realized at least that they had problems but he was not prepared to sacrifice his precious work time to sort it out. Well fuck him she thought. I have plenty of places I can have fun and I shall show him what a woman I am.

She turned to her husband and disguising her anger all she said was,

"Yes we shall talk tonight."

Her husband smiled down at her and he was happy. He had managed to avert an emotional disaster and could go to work a happy man. He jumped out of bed and left Ashkey alone not realizing how she was really feeling.

All alone in the house Ashkey sat and contemplated what had become of her happy life. She had assumed that she was a happy woman content with all that life had to throw at her and yet in the space of a few days all that had been turned upside down.

She wandered the house aimlessly trying to do the chores and ensure that the house was tidy for her husband when he came home from a hard day at work. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks. What the fuck was she doing?

This man her husband had avoided talking about what was going on in their lives and yet here she was tidying up after him and the girls. Enough was enough. She dropped the pile of dirty washing that she had gathered up and raced downstairs. Today was going to be a day for her.

She rarely allowed herself the pleasure of a day off. Well today was one of those occasions. She went into the kitchen and flicked on the kettle. She would start by having a cup of coffee made from a brand that only she enjoyed.

She allowed the aroma of the coffee to waft up to her nose. It was heaven to her. This was one of the pleasures that Ashkey enjoyed and she intended to savor all of it today.

After she had smelled the coffee, she began to drink it.

As the coffee drained down her throat, Ashkey savored the hot sensation as it hit her stomach. She often wondered how a simple thing like a cup of coffee could give her such pleasure.

Once she had begun to drink her coffee, she began to think about what she could do for the rest of the day. Suddenly she remembered Cynthia. It had been fun yesterday to meet with an old school acquaintance and catch up.

Ashkey remembered the car Cynthia had given her and she rooted in her bag and pulled it out. At the same time, the card Hank had given her also fell out. For a moment, she held both the cards in her hand trying to decide which one of the people she would call.

Eventually she managed to resolve the issue, picked up the phone, and dialed the number on the card. She stood there nervously in her hallway waiting for the phone to be answered.

"Hello."

"Hi is that Cynthia?"

"Yes it is. Is that Ashkey?"

"Uhmm yes it is. Sorry to call you so early in the morning but I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a coffee?"

"Yes that would be lovely. I have a luncheon appointment at one o'clock with my broker but I could come over now. How does that sound?"

"That would be lovely. Where are you?"

"Oh I am staying in a hotel in the town centre at the moment. I assume you are still in the neighborhood?"

"Yes that's right. Do you know the high street?"

"Yes I do."

"Well if you get a taxi and direct him to the high street then ask him for Egerton Grove number 14."

"Okay great. I shall see you in about twenty minutes."

Ashkey put down the phone and she instantly realized how messy the house was. She did not want to be embarrassed by an old school friend so she ran around tidying up and pushing magazines out of sight.

Twenty minutes soon passed and there was no ring of the bell. Ashkey went into the kitchen to ensure that the kettle was full and then she checked the biscuit barrel and she sauntered around the lower floor trying to keep herself busy whilst not worrying about what Cynthia would think.

Half an hour after the phone call there was a ring of the doorbell. Ashkey checked herself in the mirror and then she walked down the hallway. For some reason she checked through the spy hole and was relieved to see Cynthia standing there.

Ashkey opened the door and stood back and showed Cynthia into her hallway and then into the front room. She allowed her to sit down and then she offered her coffee. Cynthia gladly accepted the offer of coffee and as Ashkey left her, alone she took the opportunity to survey the room.

Cynthia had done well out of her life. She had never been the most popular girl in the class but she had applied herself and done well enough in her studies so that she could leave town and go to college.

It had served her well for not only had she obtained a degree but she had also obtained a husband with wealth. They had settled into a good life with financial security until the day that Cynthia had found her husband could not keep his cock in his pants and was fucking his secretary.

Cynthia had not stood around to fight for him. Instead, she had sued for divorce and taken a good financial package with her. At first, she had enjoyed life and then she had decided that she had wanted to visit her old town.

Now here she was with one of her old school friends and all she could see was that although Ashkey may have enjoyed her early life she had not moved on as an adult and had settled for family life.

Smugly she thought she had done well and then with a hint of pity she thought how pathetic Ashkey must feel about her life.

It was ten minutes before Ashkey returned and when she did, she was carrying a tray with coffee cups and biscuits. It summed up the life of Ashkey as the good mother and wife.

Cynthia took the proffered coffee and then she watched as Ashkey took a seat opposite her. There was an awkward silence to start with and then they soon were able to drop into a happy flow of conversation. They caught up on each other's lives and it was obvious that although both of them had led vastly different lives they were both the same age

In addition, they were both unhappy.

As Cynthia had, talked Ashkey had listened and she was concluding that Cynthia was as unhappy as she was.

Ashkey allowed Cynthia to finish what she was saying and then she decided that this was the friend that she was looking for. It was going to be Cynthia that she told all about the last few days.

She waited her moment for silence and she began to talk. For fully half an hour, she unburdened herself on Cynthia. She missed out no details. Cynthia was amazed at what she hearing and she was filled with disbelief.

She had thought that she had sussed Ashkey so well and yet here she was hearing sexual revelations that were making her blush. She was also slightly jealous. She had the money and yet she was not having a sex life like this.

Finally, Ashkey finished telling her everything and she sat and awaited a response from Cynthia. All she could say was,

"Wow I wish that had been me."

Ashkey relaxed and then she laughed at the response her friend had just given her.

"Thank you" she responded.

"I thought you may be disgusted."

Cynthia looked at her friend and then she stood and gave her a hug. Ashkey took the act of affection and then she returned it with an innocent peck on the cheek.

Cynthia broke the embrace and then she said,

"So what are you going to do about Hank?"

"Dunno but I sure fancy fucking him."

"Go for it girl and then you can tell me all about it."

Together they both laughed as Ashkey was thinking how to get Hank to her bed. Cynthia then stood and said she had to go and attend her meeting. They hugged again and arranged to meet next week.

They also agreed that Ashkey would call her if she fucked Hank. Ashkey showed Cynthia out and then she grabbed Hank's card and called him up.

Hank had been staying in a local hotel for the twenty-four hours that he was in town. He was scheduled to leave this evening. As a salesman, anyway he moved from one hotel room to another. This was no different to hundreds he had been in over the years.

He was laid naked on the hotel bed after having a shower. He did not know why but when he was, in the shower, he had seen the razor and on impulse, he had lathered up his balls and cock and removed all traces of his pubic hair.

It had always been something he had wanted to do but for some reason he had never got the courage to do it. This had been an impulsive act and laid naked as he was on the bed he could not help but run his hands over the smooth skin.

His mind began to stray to the events of last night and this coupled with his caressing soon had him sporting an impressive erection. He looked down at the naked cock and as he pulled the foreskin back in a slow masturbatory motion he wished that he was dexterous enough to bend over and take the head in his mouth.

Instead he continued a slow masturbatory action whilst replaying last night in his head. He had gone to the bar with nothing more in mind than having a quiet beer to pass some time. Ashkey was not to know this but he had been in one of the booths and had seen the show that she had put on for the group of men.

Watching her teasing the men and then having them cumm whilst she got no pleasure had made him very horny. He had then managed to position himself in such a way that as she was sat on the stool he was able to gaze up her skirt and glimpse her naked pussy.

If it had been appropriate he would have got his dick out in the bar and wanked. Instead he just sat and watched Ashkey. From her body language he could ascertain that she was pissed off and by the amount of alcohol she was consuming it was going to take her awhile to calm down.

Like a gentleman he had watched her stand and had seen the glazed look in her eye. He had known that she would fall and he was going to be there to assist her. By now the sexual urges that he had been having had disappeared and all he wanted was to assist her.

Oh he would have been lying if he said he did not fancy her but he had no intention of making any sort of move on her. He had behaved as only a man of honor could and when she accepted his lift home he had seen it as nothing more than that.

It was whilst in the car that the old sexual urges returned. With the windows closed and the heating on he had got a whiff of her vaginal aroma and he could distinctly discern between her juices smell and that of spunk. Yes she had been fucked by another man and he knew it had not been her husband and this had just fuelled his arousal.

Driving had proved difficult as he fought the urge to stop the car, take her in his arms, and then lick her out. Instead he had forced himself to concentrate on the road and had eventually managed to get her home.

However he was determined to leave an impression on her and when he had given her his business card he had made sure to put his hotel number and room number on it. Yes he wanted to make love to her but he also wanted anything that happened to be instigated by her.

He had driven away and found a secluded spot. He was horny as hell and prepared to take risks. He had then dropped his pants and his trunks and begun to masturbate. He had even at one point bent over and sniffed the chair where she had sat. He was not perverted just aroused. The sheer audacity of what he was doing and the thought of what Ashkey would be like to make love too had taken him to the brink of orgasm very quickly. He had laid back in his seat and sprayed his cumm all around the car.

Afterwards he had driven back to the hotel with his pants still on the seat beside him. He was acting like a compulsive teenager and he was loving it. When he had parked his car he had re-dressed and hurried to his room. He was still fucking horny.

Hank had stepped in the room and immediately switched on the adult movie channel. As the film began he stripped off and laid down on the bed. As he watched he imagined that the actress playing her role was Ashkey. She looked so slutty and he longed to be in on the action.

Once more he had wanked. This time he had been able to control himself and it was not until the film had ended that he came for a second time. He was now a sated man and with that had curled up and gone to sleep.

Now here he was alone in the hotel room again and thinking of Ashkey and the night before. His eyes were closed as he visualized her and his cock was big and throbbing. His desire to cumm was immense and he was on the edge.

As he felt the precum leak from his dick the phone in his room rang. Startled for a moment he did not recognize the ring but when he did he put his prick down and picked up the receiver.

His wilting cock raged back into life when he heard the voice of Ashkey.

"Hello" she said.

"Hi." He responded.

"I was wondering if you would like to meet for lunch?" she replied.

Hank was once more wanking and with a shaky voice all he could manage was,

"Yes that would be brilliant."

They chatted for a couple of minutes and Hank was soon lost in her voice. By the time the arrangements had been made and he alone again he had cumm. He had been so engrossed that it had happened whilst he was speaking to her.

He stood went to the bathroom and for the second time that day he showered.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers