Admiration Of Holly

Story Info
He yearns to screw girlfriend's best friend.
2.6k words
3.95
58.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers

For sometime now I have always been excited with the prospects of screwing my girlfriend’s best friend Holly. A few times we have had a chance to talk without my girlfriend Kelly about there seemed to be sexual electricity between us. I suppose the whole idea about fucking her arose when I first started dating my girlfriend whom at the time shared a room with Holly while they were both at college. My girlfriend once told me that she was sleeping in the room one night, when Holly brought some big black guy back. While pretending to be asleep Kelly heard them both getting undress and giggling as they began fondling. She was able to make out their silhouettes in from the streetlight shining through the window, and watched as they started to get passionate with each other. In the beginning they tried to keep the noise down as not to wake Kelly, but she could clearly hear their panting, moaning and sounds of sheer lust, while they fucked each other’s brains out.

Later I ask Kelly what it felt like lying there in her bed watching them fuck and hearing every passionate word or moan between them. She confessed that she was scared they would realise she was watching them, but it was such a turn on to she them in action. Her description was that it was like having your very own personal porn movie playing in your room. It was so exciting that while they fucked she played with her pussy and making herself cum when they did. With every thrust of his big black cock into Holly’s petite firm young body, Kelly would stroke her clit while fingering her pussy hole. She told me that if she had not been biting her bottom lip she would have given herself away with a moan or scream.

In the morning she awoke before they did and lay there watching their half-covered bodies sprawled across the bed. This erotic site so early in the morning was enough to get the juices running again and Kelly was compelled to bring herself to another earth shattering orgasm in her bed across the room. She only let on she was awake when they had both got dressed and left the room for breakfast down stairs. When she joined them a few minutes later they had not let on that they had been fucking the night before, and Kelly had no reason the make them any of the wiser about what she had seen.

Well after Kelly had told me this very horny story I started seeing Holly in a different light, when at parties I would visualise her getting fucked while I lay in the bed across from her. After all Holly was a very sexy girl, she had short blonde hair and a body to die for. Every time I saw her I would undress her with my eyes, and wish I could touch her beautiful pert breasts, and run my fingers down her lovely back, which I had once seen in a back less dress. The whole idea of slipping my fingers across her wet swollen pussy lips has always given me a raging hard on. It’s not that Holly is better looking than my girlfriend is, its just that she is more exciting because she has always been single or constantly with a different guy. These boyfriends would not last very long, and I suspected she enjoyed many one nightstands.

Then one night with good fortune on my side I got my lucky chance and I took it. While out with some clients I noticed Holly across the room with some clients of her own. We both work in marketing for two different companies and often our paths would cross in a business manner, but tonight I had no one with me that knew Holly or my girlfriend. She looked stunning sitting in her short little red number that left nothing to the imagination. Her beautiful long slender legs look as good as ever, her time in the gym was certainly not wasted, and as the dress was back less showing her body to be exquisite.

She had not noticed me at my table and I was becoming bored with the company around the table. So to create a catalyst I sent the waiter to her table to ask if they would like to join us for more drinks. I watched the waiter walk over to her table and whisper in her hear my offer, she look over a give me a very seductive smile when she saw my girlfriend was not with me. It was at that moment I knew she would become my conquest tonight and the idea was giving be the horn. Thoughts passed through my mind of the things I would love to been doing to her tonight given half the chance.

She moved over with her two male clients to my table, and the introductions were made between everyone. I had three clients at my table, two females and one male. While everyone was talking and I were in the middle of ordering more drinks I felt her foot touching my thigh under the table and my eyes made contact with hers. Although she had kept her intentions between only the two of us, I could clearly see she was looking at me with pure lust in her eyes. That look of hers was causing me to get flustered while trying to order the drinks, and she just smiled with her sexy little smile. As I finished with the waiter and was answering a question at the table, she moved her foot to my groin. I knew from her expression that she could feel the size of my hard cock in my trousers, and I was hoping no one else could tell how horny I was becoming. While I tried to keep a conversation going, she kept rubbing her foot along my thigh to my cock. After a few moments it was becoming to distracting and I reached for her foot, holding it in my hand I began to stroke along the sole, feeling her beautiful, perfect shapes naked feet. If she was surprised at my bold move she didn’t show it and instead started to trail her other foot up my calf.

Now you must remember that it is one thing to have your cock stroked by someone under the table in a restaurant and another to have some very important clients sitting around that very table. It is also quite difficult when these very same clients are flirting with Holly and are gesturing to me to assistance them with their conquest. Meanwhile, Holly is enjoying her little game with me and indulging herself with all the attention at the table.

After a few more drinks I suggest that we should all go to a club for a while, to which Holly is very enthusiastic and suggests Devils Kitchen. This is a brilliant choice as this club is very sexy, with girls in cages and half-dressed bar staff. Everyone liked the idea and I could tell from they're faces that they are all hoping to score with someone tonight. If that’s the case I know I’ll be giving one to Holly tonight.

I arrange cabs and we arrive at the club all in great sprits as we take in the sights of naked flesh on display. It was like being in an adult Disney world, with girls contorting and parading themselves in cages around the bar area. The waiting staff all wearing little or nothing, the whole theme was sex on display. Immediately we ordered drinks from a very sexy young lady, who looked no more than eighteen. She was wearing silver hot pants than just about covered her sweet little ass; long shiny black boots and a string bikini top that barley held her large breasts. It didn’t take long till she returned with our order and Holly insisted she was buying the first round of drinks. Holly took out several notes and placed them down the front of the waitress bikini top, making sure they touched her nipples. The young girl was a little taken back because it was a girl taking liberties, but she soon relaxed and let Holly have her fun. As she turned to leave us with our drinks Holly slapped her butt and told her there was more where that came from. We all just laughed thinking how bizarre and sexy that little flirtation was, especially from another woman, but it was making me as horny as hell. Holly turned around and gave me a look of sheer lust, that told me we where in the mating season tonight.

As the night when on there was much flirting and suggestive dancing between us all. The girls were as bad, if not worst than the men, making very suggestive remarks that held true intent. Throughout the night I never stopped keeping an eye on Holly, both of us enjoying watch others in the group trying to seduce us. Then my moment came and I grasped it with both hands. Holly was off to the toilet alone and once the rest had been distracted I left to follow her. I caught up with her at the toilet door and put my arms in her way.

“Holly, its now time to delivery!”

“You’ll have to wait a see big boy.”

And with that she slipped under my arm, but I wrapped my other arm around her waist pulling her back towards me without any resistance. Her body melted into mine and I so enjoyed the feeling of her firm ass against my rock hard cock. With my free arm I run my hand up her leg and stroked her thigh to her hip and down again. Before Holly had time to think I was in the toilet door and passed on through into the men’s area. The men’s toilet like any toilet is never empty and I didn’t care, all I wanted was to screw the brains out of this gorgeous creature in my arms.

Once in the men’s I pushed her forward against the cubicle door, and she put both her hands out to break her impact. While I ran my hands up and down the back of her legs I was kissing the back of her neck, which made her purr like a kitten. Then I spread her legs and stroked her inner thigh changing her breathing. I was determined to have her here and now regardless if there were others in to toilets.

“Holly your one sexy little minx.” “Tonight we are going finish this cat and mouse game.”

“Oh baby, you’re a bad boy!”

With that I slapped her pussy through the flimsy material keeping her decent. To which she let out a little shriek that suggested I had taken her by surprise. I like this effect I was having on her so I slapped her pussy a few more times until I could feel the wetness of her pussy lips.

“ I think its you who is the bad girl Holly, now take your nickers off!”

“No, this isn’t right!”

I slapped her pussy another few times and pinched her nipple with my other hand, and she let out another shriek. I could see some men had started to stare. It felt great to have this beautiful woman before me and obviously in a horny state for all to see.

“Holly take them off, I want to feel your wet cunt.”

While they watched and without any further hesitation she removed them and spread her legs further for me. I reached the hand that had been slapping her pussy and run my fingers along her slit and then smelt her juices before licking it from my fingers. She seemed to enjoy watching me savouring her womanly scent and taste in front of our audience.

“You liked that didn’t you, you’re such a bad boy without Kelly around.”

“I sure am baby, and your about the enjoy the benefits of Kelly not being around.”

Then with her still standing facing the cubicle door I bent down and began licking her pussy lips with my tongue. She was so enjoying this and pushed her ass further out to accommodate my advances. With each stroke of my tongue I pushed my tongue deeper and began to suck her ever increasing juices as they flowed from her pussy. Holly was becoming quite loud from all my oral pleasuring and I began to think about how Kelly must have felt watching this little minx in action if she was this loud. Then while I was enjoying my dirty little thought she began to get even more aroused.

“Oh yes…. Oh, oh more.”

As I sucked hard on her pussy I slapped her ass hard a few times making it red and warm to the touch. She was soo turned on and quite happy with our little show for the men around us. After I had bought her to her first and very loud orgasm I had to stead her against the door, as her legs seemed like gelly.

“Oh baby that was soo good…”

“Give me some of your big hard cock now!”

Her asking me to fuck her was really turning me on. So I stood up grabbed the end of her dress and cleaned my mouth of her sweet nectar, and undid belt dropping my trousers to the floor. Then I lifted her dress up over her ass and placed my cock at her pussy entrance. As she was soo wet already it was very easy to slide my cock into her eager pussy, and began fucking with increasing vigour. While I was fucking her like she was the first woman I had ever seen, I started to remove her dress from her shoulders exposing her pert breasts which I soon enjoyed mauling.

With every stroke she cried out for more, the fact that several people were standing around watch me fuck this beauty queen was such a turn on. We must have been a magnificent sight; Holly bent over hold herself up against the cubicle door with the impact of each thrust of my cock.

While I was giving her such a pounding with my cock, she began to shake and I felt her seconded orgasms take over. Her pussy muscles contracting around my cock was too much and I felt my balls tighten, and then I erupted into her tight pussy. When my orgasm had finally subsided I withdrew my cock and felt my cum run down her legs, and the men in the toilet gave us a round of applause for our effort.

We cleaned up and quickly left the club, I found a cab and we head for Holly’s apartment. While she snuggled up to me in the back of the cab I continued to feel her body under her coat. As I stroked and fondled her tits and ass, she began to tell me something that I still find amusing. Apparently, our Holly is a bit of an exhibitionist and has always enjoyed finding ways to expose her she during sex. During our cab journey she told me how she once even had sex in the room she shared with my girlfriend. Holly told me that she knew very well that Kelly would not sleep through their love making and it was all the more exciting knowing that she was watching her getting fucked by her big black lover at the time. However, her only wish was that if Kelly had joined them that night, but you can never tell how these things can turn out?

In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers