Admired from Afar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing remarkable agility she bent to dry her legs and the camera man, surely for a joke, zoomed on the mountainous, dimpled slopes of her butt, her bum flesh was so full and fat, her crack looked just like a slit, with no curve inwards, and also between the soft trunks of her thighs, which were forming their own folded areas. Tufts of grey hair peeked out and when she swiped the towel through her crotch from the front having bent her knees in the usual stance, none of her cunt could be seen. As she waddled to read a notice on the locker wall, Sophie was just rolling the clinging leggings off and not a sight of knickers. Richard groaned. How he'd love to bury his face in the gusset of the leggings and sniff her intimacy after exercise. She walked to the camera, clutching a towel and disappeared.

The cameraman pleasured himself for a while, seemingly favouring the youngest gym members who drifted in and out of the shot in various states of dress and undress. In the background a group of naked young schoolgirls trotted excitedly along a passageway, some agog at the mature ladies in the main room. He pointedly tried to swiftly bring the zoom into action on their slender fragile frames, but was foiled by the multitude of bodies in the foreground. Richard was pleased otherwise he would have had to delete that sequence. The room gradually became quieter, many ladies and girls completing their drying or whatever, the camera picking up one stunning brunette with a surprisingly big bush, pulling on a pair of grey jeans, without donning any panties.

Focussing on a matronly looking lady who entered, fully dressed, who hoisted her skirt, drew down her large sensible knickers and proceeded to change a very murky looking panty pad and replacing it, carefully adjusting the wings. She walked towards the camera with the soiled pad, presumably aiming for an out of scene waste bin. A fussy rubbing, mopping, dabbing Sophie returned from a shower and there were several minutes of her sitting, standing, stooping, squatting and bending providing sumptuous views of her whole body, with several zooms.

At this point for the umpteenth time Richard shot his load into a tissue. Brilliant Justin, he chuckled to himself, you might be a raging poofter, and wanting to lick my cock and have your arse reamed by me, you soppy brown noser looking for promotion, but every thing I wanted is on there and more.

Chatting again to a thin, stern, pasty faced woman, with an unfashionable, unruly brown muff, but she didn't look the type to be aware or care from what women did to their pubes, pulling on a baggy pair of pants, which sagged round her thighs, while Sophie opted to put her cream coloured brassiere on first. She slung it back to front and clipped it then shunted the bra round her torso and threaded her arms through the straps. She settled her big knockers in the cups, Richard noting the unstructured nature of the undergarment and how, after she'd bent forward to let their gravitational weight fill the shape, she hefted each mammary up and sort of inwards, creating more lush cleavage, finally patting the whole lot in a satisfied mode. Her nipples protruded perfectly through the material.

In contrast her fidgety thin companion, often obscuring the camera view, had pulled a loose polo shirt on without donning a bra and then was in the process of wrapping a wrap around skirt which was knee length.

Sophie's wondrous shape, carried spare flesh but all in pleasant proportions, with her belly roll prominent and just the start of another below which would top her pudenda. She suddenly spotted something amiss and bent to examine what could be a zit or blemish to one side of her bush. She peered as close as she could bend, two forefingers in play and squeezing what ever it was, stroked her fingers lightly over it and clad her groin in a tight fitting, plain pair of black, high cut briefs.

The thin woman said something comical to Sophie and they both chuckled, pointing at Sophie's crotch. It seemed they were discussing pubic hair judging by Sophie's grins and gestures as if explaining the shape of her and the way they escaped the knicker elastic. Her pal left and Sophie completed dressing with a denim above knee skirt and a loose, white tee-shirt and trainers. She carried a denim jacket.

Richard fondled with his tool further, as the prize prime target collected her gym stuff and finally walked to the camera and disappeared. Justin or whichever of his pals was the camera man, stayed with the changing room as after a few minuted the scene was alive with a gymnastic team of teenagers. There were three black girls, one Asian, an Oriental and four white girls. Matching leotards in black and mauve panels. Hair bands were stripped off, pigtails loosened and leotards peeled away. What a contrast Richard mused and left the DVD playing. Quims, tits, hips and legs of all shapes and sizes filled the screen. When one of the cute black girls struggled with her leotard over her head, her black owl shape glasses scattered across the room and she scampered after them, to hoots and giggles from her team mates.

She found them and bent double to retrieve them as a chubby girl kicked them further away, making the black girl shriek with anger and clamber further on her hand and knee, screaming she was having difficulty seeing them, but allowing the zoom camera to centre on a perfect target of her slender shiny black butt, her arse hole and what seemed to be the norm in the team a totally bald fanny. A screaming row broke, the black girl and chubby squaring up but were pacified by the others and then they all marched to the camera, presumably to shower and the room became deserted.

The DVD ended.

"I like your tan," he chortled.

"Er? ...pardon, who...oh it's you. Unusual opening. What do you mean?" Sophie glanced down at her stockinged legs and her bare forearms, noticing a spot which would be dealt with later.

"Have you had a winter sun holiday or use a solarium?"

"What do you mean? A solarium as it happens but ..." She forgot the blinds were all closed. Opening them, she could see a dark head just above a filing cabinet across the street and a casual wave of a hand.

"That black and purple leotard suits you perfectly."

"I'm not weari...What are you on about Richard?" Sophie asked, at the same time, she saw two suited men entered Richard's office and spoke down to him. It was unusual at this time of the night, and then she heard -

"Oh shit...got to go..."

She could see him rise from a chair and be escorted away from the office as one of the men started to look around his office. The following morning Richard's office was a hive of activity. Men in suits, stacking and folding paper work, busily carrying it out.

Sophie never heard from Richard again. Not knowing Justin and what he looked like prevented her from catching him near her home. The office across the street was empty for several months, day and night, then about a year later, Sophie having been relocated along the corridor but with the same outlook, it was suddenly occupied by three women who finished at around five each day. She thought about going over and asking, but she didn't know how many offices were in the building, which would have meant a possible needle in a haystack problem.

She once more immersed herself in her humdrum work, but occasionally looked back on naughty phone calls of excitement and mystery.

THE END

12