Admission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a fucking tease, Katrina." I said, grinning. Her kisses were making me bolder, more confident. I put my fingers on the sheer black thong she was wearing, touching her pussy lips through the fabric. "What if I didn't give you anything to tease me about anymore?"

"If you're going to fuck me, fuck me." She said, suddenly breathless. Her encouraging grip on my wrist let me know she was enjoying the attention. We kissed each other hungrily as I pushed aside her thong, slowly sliding two of my fingers inside her. She shuddered as she rode my hand, stroking my hand like it was a dick.

"Still feel like teasing me?" I chuckled, sticking in a third finger suddenly.

"Oh, fuck..." She groaned. I kissed her, feeling her moan into my mouth as I stroked her. I stroked her faster as I felt her pussy around my fingers, squirting all over my hand.

I grinned, licking her juices off my fingers. "Girl...you need my dick right now."

"What? You carry a strap-on in your purse?"

"I may have paid for it, but it's still my dick! Why would I leave home without it?" We both giggled at that.

Katrina licked more juices from her pussy invitingly. "Go grab your dick." I took out my seven-inch dick from my purse. It was more realistic than most, matching my dark bronze skin tone. It even had a skin-like texture. "Wow. It looks like the real thing." marveled Katrina.

"It tastes like the real thing too." I said wickedly, removing my pants and strapping it on. The artificial dick had a slight upward curve at the end that most of my lady friends seemed to like. I was hoping Katrina would too. I gave my dick a little stroke. "Come on. Give it a little lick." Katrina slowly proceeded to give me head, teasing the tip of it with her mouth before taking on the whole thing. I pulled at my still-sore tits, aroused by just watching her. I ran my fingers through her soft curls, encouraging her to suck harder. Soon, she was taking the whole thing down her throat. "You're so sexy." I said, pulling her head off my dick. "I gotta have you."

We got comfortable on the bed as I pulled down Katrina's bustier, kissing her medium sized tits. I looked her in the eye as I eased inside her slowly, loving the sound of her moans and the way she touched my neck. "Oh, that feels good!" We kissed as we fucked, biting each other, pulling each other's hair. "Fuck me! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as I started picking up the pace. I tightened my grip on her ass, fucking her as deeply as I dared. I felt her body shake as I made her cum. Once I felt her body return to normal, I started to pull out, but Katrina held onto me. "Do you fuck everyone like that? Or just me?"

I kissed her, moving a few strands of damp hair from her face. "Just you. Only you." I held her hands, kissing them both before I bent down to kiss her shoulders. I pulled off Katrina's skirt, kissing her thighs and smoothing the skin next to her pussy with my fingers. I drew a very deliberate line between her pussy lips with my tongue. Unable to hold myself back any longer, I threw her legs on my shoulders and started eating her out rapidly.

"Oh fuck me...oh fuck me!" she chanted like a mantra, rhythmically grinding against my face. I felt her clit swell under my tongue, and I licked it eagerly. Soon she was bathing my face with her pussy juice. Her pussy was so delicious, I found myself moaning into her pussy. Once her orgasm was finished, I felt her relax her legs. I let her legs down on the bed gently.

"I've got to be dreaming." I breathed as I started kissing her beautiful tits.

"Why?" whispered Katrina as she curled her fingers around my ears.

"Because you're supposed to be straight." I stopped kissing her tits to look at her. She looked a little tired, but definitely satisfied.

"I've actually had a few lesbian experiences." she admitted. Apparently she saw the question in my eyes because she continued. "My parents, as you know, aren't the most liberal people. I mean, you saw how they reacted when you met them."

I tightened my jaw deliberately. They hadn't been openly rude, but they had pulled Katrina to the side and talked to her. When she came back, she had been visibly pale and said we had to go. I hadn't been back to their house since. "So you've been in the closet because you're worried about what you're parents might think?"

"Morgan, it's more complicated than that. For a long time, I thought sexuality was a choice. That if I fucked enough guys, I'd eventually fall in love with one, and I wouldn't have to worry about my feelings for women." she grinned suddenly, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "And then I met you! Being your friend really changed my mind. It didn't happen overnight though. It was a few years before I could completely faze out men from my bedroom."

"So you haven't been with Curtis-"

"In over two months. We're still friends though."

"Like I'm your friend?" I was pissed that she hadn't told me the truth about her sexuality, and a bit worried that she would consider me a 'friend with benefits'. I wanted us to have a serious relationship.

"I don't sleep with him, More. Are you getting jealous?"

I licked my lips. "Yeah."

She smiled at me tenderly. "Don't be." She kissed me then, making me moan as she bit my lip gently. "I've been thinking about you for a long time. And not like a friend should think of another friend."

I smiled. "I can tell." I rubbed her hands. "So...how long have you been thinking about me as more than a friend?"

She bit her bit lip, grinning. "Guess."

"Three months." It was about the same time frame I had been having feelings for her.

"It was actually about the time I broke up with Curtis. After we broke up, I just kept on daydreaming about tying you up and licking warm honey off of you. At first I thought I was just horny, but then I started touching myself during my fantasies, and I knew it was more serious than I thought."

I felt my cheeks warm, and I smiled shyly. Had she really thought about me that way for so long? "Now that you've had me, and I've had you, what do you think?"

"I think the next time we go to the movies, it'll be an official date. And I want that kiss you owe me."

I hugged her tightly. "I've gotta be dreaming." I repeated.

Katrina kissed my neck. "So spend the night so you can wake up in the morning." She bent down to nip at my still sensitive tits, biting my nipples. I moaned as she made her way down to my pussy. "My turn." she told me, grinning evilly as she proceeded to slowly penetrate me with her tongue. She tongue fucked me before giving my clit a good tongue-lashing. It didn't take long for me to squirt in her mouth. Katrina giggled, looking up at me with a wet face. "Gee, thanks."

I bit my lip. "You look good like that." Katrina kissed me, letting me taste myself. By then, I was a little tired. I liked sex as much as anyone, but coupled with my emotional bond with Katrina...it was an explosive experience to say the least. "Trina, I've gotta get some sleep."

Katrina pouted. "Why? Tomorrow's a Saturday."

"If I don't get any sleep right now, I won't have any strength for Saturday morning." I whispered in her ear.

"Then I can just tie you up again." Katrina smirked.

I wrinkled my brow. "Who's the submissive in this relationship?"

"I guess we both are. Just in different circumstances." she told me, curving her fingers under my chin. "That isn't a bad thing, is it?"

"I guess not." I smiled. We shared a kiss, somewhat tempered by our earlier passion.

Katrina held me close, and I could still feel how hot she was. The steady rhythm of her heart was lulling me to sleep. "Morgan?"

"Yeah?" I asked, half-awake.

"Do you have any more secrets I should know about?"

I chuckled, running my hands down the sides of her body. "You'll just have to find out tomorrow, now won't you?"

12