Admission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His robe had fallen open now and I got my first glimpse of his cock. It was big, really big, at least twice as big as my husbands and much thicker. I had never seen such a big, beautiful dick before and my mouth began to water with anticipation as he firmly pushed me down towards it. A wave of desire like I hadn't felt in years seized me. I hadn't been horny to suck cock in a long time but my pussy was now electric from both the naughtiness of being with another man and now the sight of his magnificent cock right in front of my face.

I dropped down to my knees as he guided my head the last few inches down. My hand stroked the shaft slowly, up to the thick ridge of his swollen cockhead, and then slowly all the way down to the base. My eyes bulged wide, taking in every inch of soft skin stretching over his rock hard meat.

Slowly I licked from the base of his cock up the shaft. His cock was so long my tongue seemed to take forever just to reach the underside of the glans as my hand massaged his thick, swollen cockhead.

Again I licked up the full length of him, but this time I came all the way up and brought my lips over the head of his cock, brushing it lightly with my lips and letting him feel my hot, deep, breath on him as my hand worked up and down the shaft. My tongue flicked at the underside, then twirled wetly around the soft warmth of the massive head.

He moaned deeply. "Fuck that feels so good Molly... Yes, play with that cock!"

I felt both his hands on the back of my head taking firm control of my head as my tongue and mouth licked and nibbled around his cockhead. Finally, I could take it no more. I opened wide and let the sensual warmth of his pulsing cock work its way into my horny wet mouth.

My lips stretched wide around the head, then popped tightly over the glans as I worked down his shaft. My God it felt amazing to have all his hot throbbing meat between my lips, completely filling me with its warm manliness.

My mouth began watering even more as his hands relaxed and I sucked back up the shaft. My hand followed my mouth all the way up, sliding in the slick sheen of saliva I had left behind. I pushed my way down again, shoving another few glorious inches into my straining mouth, my lips stretching to take his girth. He thrust up slightly to meet me as he gently pushed my head down, holding me there with his thick cock stuffed into my mouth until I had to come up for air. My eyes were watering a little but I eagerly plunged down again as far as I could go until his cock pressed hard against the back of my throat.

We quickly established a sensuous rhythm as I slurped up and down his shaft. My right hand pumped the base of his cock as my left found it's way to his balls, cupping and stroking them softly. God, even they were huge I noted as I stroked and squeezed them softly.

My mouth had never been so wet, lubricating itself in its desire to engulf as much of this beautiful cock as possible. I pressed down as far as I could go, relaxing and trying to open my throat to force another few precious inches into my mouth but I gagged and had to give up with what still seemed like half his thick shaft left, withdrawing it from my mouth fully in order to catch my breath.

Thick strands of saliva clung from his wet cock to my lips and I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, gasping for air a little as I continued stroking him, my hand sliding wetly in all the cocksucking juices I had produced.

His cock looked incredible straining at full attention and glistening in the slick coating of my saliva. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as I stuffed him hungrily back into my mouth, reveling in the warm smoothness of his dick sliding sloppily in and out of my stretched lips. My moans of eager desire mixed with the loud slurping of my wet mouth greedily working up and down his thick shaft.

While I had sucked cock plenty of times before in my high school and college and had even been okay with swallowing on occasion, I hadn't done it in many, many years. The thought of sucking my husbands boring cock, much less his cum anywhere near my mouth, had begun to disgust me within just a few years of getting married. Here, now though I was as turned on as I could remember as I sucked Mike's sexy, thick dick. I was literally drooling with lust as my lips stretched and I strained to work as much of his hard meat into my mouth as possible.

With a quiver of excitement I realized that as much as I wanted to get fucked by this huge dick, as much as I wanted to feel it stretching and filling my freshly shaved pussy, that would have to wait. First I needed to make this glorious cock cum. I yearned to to feel it explode in my horny, suddenly cum hungry mouth.

I began to suck harder, my hands stroking faster as the realization of my intention swept over me. I pulled his cock out, stroking the head slowly as I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh my God I love sucking your cock." I moaned as I plunged back down, holding his gaze intently as I worked his cock deep into my mouth.

Never had I felt anything like the erotic excitement now consuming me. Some primal urge was driving me. I needed to make him cum, to feel his cock release and I sucked him now like a woman possessed.

My hands and mouth worked together in perfect unison striving to make this magnificent cock release all the incredible tension it had built up. My hands and mouth worked up and down togehter, only occasionally coming up for air and stroking the length of him with my slick spit covered hands.

"I want to make you cum baby!" I gasped. "I want you to cum in my mouth!.. Please give it to me!" I begged and plunged back down until his thick cock head pressed against my throat.

Mikes hands clenched and tightened on the back of my head. His breathing quickened and his cock stiffened even more if that was possible, as he grunted and held on to the back of my eagerly bobbing head.

I could feel his balls tighten as his orgasm neared and I began to stroke his thick long shaft with both of my slick wet hands. I had never sucked a cock big enough to do that before and soon my twisting stroking and warm wet sucking lips and tongue were too much for him. With a twitch and a deep groan, Mike's body shook as his rock hard cock pulsed and erupted, flooding my mouth with a hot blast of salty sweetness!

My God it felt amazing! His hot cum filling my mouth tasted incredible! A salty / sweet creaminess that felt rich and healthy and utterly satisfying. My eyes rolled back in my head as the profound pleasure of the moment washed over me.

Mike thrust his cock deeper as it twitched and pulsed again shooting a second hot blast into the back of my throat. I tried to gulp it down but I choked slightly and was forced to let his spurting cock escape my hungry mouth.

Hot cum spilled out over my lips and down my chin as I swallowed hard to clear my throat as Mike grabbed his thick cock in his fist and pumped another hot cum shot splashing warmly across my cheek and lips.

"Yes... give it to me!" I cried out, opening my mouth wide trying desperately to catch every drop of his magnificent load as he aimed it down into my begging mouth.

"Gooooaaahhhhhh!!" Mike groaned loudly as he pumped his cock with his fist, a fourth, fifth and then a sixth heavy blast shooting into my yearning mouth.

I had never seen a cock shoot so much cum and I strained to catch every drop. I had never experienced anything like the cum-lust that now consumed me. My pussy pulsed and tingled with a deep horniness from the sexy hot sensation of Mikes load filling my mouth. As I savored it's creamy warmth my fingers were drawn to my soaking cunt and instantly became coated with my juices as they began to work furiously at my engorged clit.

My tongue swirled luxuriously in the warm goodness Mike had generously shared with me as my fingers quickened their pace. I began to buck my hips as my orgasm built and a deep moan forced it's way up from my core causing a little of the precious cum to spill out over my lips and run down my chin. I closed my mouth and swallowed greedily so as not to let any more escape.

The intensely sexy feeling of Mikes amazing, cum load sliding warmly down my throat into my belly sent me over the edge and my pussy clenched uncontrollably as the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in years crashed over me like a tidal wave. I groaned as my body convulsed and my fingers eased their rubbing as wave after wave of orgasmic joy washed over me.

Finally spent, I collapsed into Mikes lap gasping for air, my head resting just inches from his magnificent cock. I admired it lovingly as it slowly pulsed there in front of my face. A stream of luscious white oozed from the tip and unconsciously my tongue flicked out and licked at it, followed by my lips which wrapped around his softening head and drew him gently once more into my mouth. Slowly I sucked him for a few moments more, carefully cleaning his cock until finally I puckered my cheeks in one last long suck drawing out the last few delicious drops.

"Fuck, that was amazing baby!" Mike sighed as I finished and nestled back into his thigh.

"Mmmm-Hmmm!!" I agreed emphatically as I savored the lingering sweetness of his cum in my mouth, "But I thought you were going to fuck me" I pouted up at him, my eyes gleaming brightly.

"Ohh! I'm not close to done with you baby. Not even close!" He smiled down at me wickedly.

Our deal was just beginning and I could not have been happier!

12