Admission Pt. 05: Molly's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered from the core of my being as the weight of it hit me as my mouth plunged Josephs long black cock down into my throat. I had never in my life felt anything like it. My body was wracked with passion as I accepted not one, but two beautiful, huge dicks into my quivering body. I wanted to scream with pleasure as Mike thrust in and out of my stretched pussy while my mouth worked its way up and down Josephs dark shaft. I needed to stuff myself as full as possible as I bucked and rocked my hips back to meet Mikes thrusts then plunged Josephs cock down into the depths of my throat. With so much glorious cock filling me I felt like the luckiest woman in the world as we rocked in blissful unison, both cocks it seemed trying to meet in the middle of my being.

Suddenly, Joseph pushed my head back. "Damn.. you're going to make me cum before I even get to fuck that sweet pussy of yours."

"Be my guest." Mike said as he pulled his cock out of me causing me to whimper a little.

Joseph pulled me up towards him until I straddled his cock, then reaching down he guided the head between my pussy lips and slid into the hot wetness of my freshly fucked cunt.

"Damn that looks amazing." Mike said watching from behind me as Joe's hands grabbed my ass cheeks and began to guide me bouncing up and down his long cock.

"You like that baby?" I said looking back at him, "you like how my pussy looks with that big black cock in it?"

"Yes! Fucking A Molly you are so hot.." Mike slapped my ass as I focused my attention on riding the big black cock inside me now. Joe's hands grasped my ass cheeks spreading me wide and suddenly I felt a wet finger probing at the tight, soft rosebud of my asshole. Josephs wet tongue had loosened and warmed it slightly and Mikes thick, wet finger slid inside easily as as I bounced up and down on Joseph's big, black cock.

"You like that don't you baby.. you fucking like my finger in your ass?"

"Oh God yes! It feels amazing! Everything feels amazing! Give it to me, give it all to me! I want it all!" I begged as Mike worked his finger deeper into my tight ass. I felt a warm wetness as Mike spit on between my ass cheeks and worked the warm, slick wetness into my tightest hole, then began to work a second finger into my ass.

Oh my God it felt incredible! My husband liked to play with my ass sometimes and there was a period of time when it felt kind of good to have him slide the tip of a finger in as we fucked but was always whining and begging to let him fuck my ass.

Once, when we were in the exciting new phase together, I had let him try it for a bit but it hadn't been my favorite. Now however, the sensation of my ass being probed and opened as my pussy stretched around Josephs pounding black cock was driving me wild and I knew I had to try to get both these magnificent cocks inside me.

Of course I knew of the idea of a DP but never had I dreamed of being in a situation to do it, much less wanting to, but I found myself now pushing back against Mike as my hungry, horny ass tried to swallow up more of his fingers as they stretched the tight sphincter of my anus, opening me in anticipation of his fucking me there with Josephs black cock filling my pussy.

"Oh yes baby! Give me more, more!" I moaned and Mike responded forcing a third finger into my spit lubricated ass, making me gasp as he twisted them inside me, massaging more wet saliva into my loosening ass hole. Suddenly Mikes fingers left my ass as he came around in front of me, offering his magnificent dick to my hungry mouth as I bounced excitedly on Joe's dick.

"Suck it baby. Slobber all over it. I want you to get it extra wet for me." Mike urged me as my mouth went to his throbbing cock. I drooled and spit on it, rubbing the slick wetness all over as I sucked the head.

"Spit on it again." He said and I obliged, drooling onto the head of his cock as Mike rubbed the wetness over it carefully as he moved back into position behind me on the couch.

I knew what was coming and I wanted it, I really did, but still I was nervous. Mike was going to fuck my ass and there was nothing I could do about it even if I wanted to. I had given myself over to him. Even though I had not liked anal the one time I had tried it, I knew I wanted it here, now, more than anything. Joseph's cock was deep in my cunt and I thrilled at the notion of Mikes huge cock filling me even further.

As much as I wanted it I was terrified too. It was so big, what was going to happen as it pushed into my tight, nearly virgin ass? Yet I pressed back eagerly, thrilled at the feeling of his warm throbbing cock head pressing firmly against my lubricated, willing rosebud.

Joe must have sensed what was happening as I tensed perceptibly and he stopped his thrusting into my pussy. Time stood still as Mike pressed his giant cock head against my asshole and I pressed back, trying to open myself to him. Joe reached around and placed both hands on my ass cheeks and spread them wide, opening me to the massive cock pressing its way into my forbidden hole.

"Get that dick in there" Joseph urged quietly, "You know she wants it. Fuck that ass."

I forced myself to breathe deeply as the pressure of Mike's cock forcing its way into me increased.

"That's it baby, relax.. take it." I felt my ass opening to him, stretching and filling at the insistent pressure of his thick cock

"Fucccckkkkk..." I gasped at the incredible sensations my body was discovering. Josephs hands were now squeezing and massaging my breasts gently as his tongue worked on my right nipple sending electric sparks through my body directly to my aroused clit. My pussy was stretched and filled by his black snake deep inside me, and now Mikes thick, fat, wet cockhead was pressing past my anal rings into my ass.

Oh my God it hurt in the worst way. My poor little pink rosebud ass was being forced open under the insistent assault of his throbbing meat but as much as it hurt I couldn't bear to be without it. I needed it, needed to be stuffed full by these two beautiful cocks in the deepest most primal way so with all my strength of will and desire I bore down, panting and breathing like I was in labor, I gritted my teeth and moaned as Mikes stiff rod pushed into my ass.

"Yessss.! Oh Yesss! Give it to me baby...Oh God yesssss, fuck me! Give it to me, give it to meeee!" I felt Mike straining behind me as his cock head and a couple thick inches pressed into me. "Oh my God, Oh my God! Oh my God!" I arched my back, my eyes rolled back into my skull and I gasped and shook as the weight of his fat cock hit me.

"Oh Jesus, Molly, your ass is so tight! So tight ... breathe baby, just breathe and take it." Mike stopped his insistent pressure letting his fat cock rest there for a moment. "Just breathe and feel it." He encouraged me gently. After a moment he pulled back, withdrawing from me as my asshole spasmed closed.

"No, no, oh baby no! Put it back, put it back! I want to feel you. I need to feel you in my ass!" I begged

"Shhhh. .give it a second. Don't worry, I'm going to fuck your ass good and hard but we need to take it slow."

Joseph took the moment to begin thrusting his cock back up into my pussy while he bit and sucked my nipple causing me to slowly gyrate my hips in deep pleasure, stopping when I felt Mike pressing his cock back up against my open but not yet willing anus.

I held perfectly still, holding my breath in anticipation of his thick cock entering me again. Mike spit a warm wet glob of saliva onto my ass, and I felt it run into my open asshole, followed by the thick head of Mikes cock pressing it's way back into me. My loosened ass still stretched and hurt but my desire now easily overcame the pain and I pressed back against him as inch after thick inch slid slowly, inexorably into my ass.

I groaned, a pained, animal, whimpering sound from my belly as it filled me but my pussy was now tingling intensely too as I gulped for air. The feeling of it was too intense to bear and yet I was reveling in every sensation coursing through my body. I was supremely aroused by the utter naughtiness of the moment as two big cocks stuffed my holes.

"God Yes Mike! Give me that dick! Come on.. get it in there... oh God I want it.. fuck my ass please baby!" I writhed, helping him work a little more cock in. Mike responded by pulling back then thrusting into me again. The pain of this massive intruder in my rectum was intense but the need to have it fill me was even greater.

He pulled back and thrust into me again, then again. Joseph feeling the moment began to slowly thrust his cock into me at the same time and just like that I was lost. All sense of time and place vanished for me. My whole world centered on the two massive cocks making me fuller than I ever had been before. My God there was so much fucking cock in me I couldn't stand it! Both men sensing my arousal and animal lust began to thrust faster and harder into me, I felt like their cocks were going to meet deep up inside me.

"God yes.. Oh god yes! Please fuck meeeee.. fuck mmeeeeee!" I was begging, pleading, squealing, moaning, gasping, writhing as Mike, Joseph and I connected in a deeply sensual rhythmic fucking that went on for how long I had no idea. All that mattered was my ass and pussy, happily stuffed full of thick, hot man meat.

Finally, Joseph broke the rhythm, pulling his cock out of my pussy and sliding up on the couch underneath me bringing his glistening dark cock to my face. I plunged my mouth down over it, tasting my sweet pussy all over his magnificent black member. He grabbed the back of my head and again took control of me, forcing me down his shaft, then back up for air before again plunging down into my throat. Mikes ass fucking had become an insistent pounding now as my asshole had warmed and opened to him, willingly accepting his girth.

Fuck, was I a lucky girl! Two magnificent cocks filling me and pleasuring me as I pleasured them. I wanted it to last for ever but my mind began to turn of the thought of all the glorious cum I could milk from these two big cocks. My mouth watered at the thought of eating both Mikes amazing cumload and now this exotic black cock I was sucking, slurping and stroking with all my wanton desire.

"Oh God I want your cum." I moaned to no one in particular as I stroked Josephs dark brown cockhead before swallowing it down my throat again.

"Fuck, I want to taste you. Oh God.. Please.. Please." I slurped down again, stuffing his head into my throat and back up: "Come on.. Give it to me.. Give it to meee! Don't I deserve it? Don't I?.. I've been a good girl."

I was just muttering to myself now, lost in the moment as I took him down my throat again between my urgent ranting.

"Come on... give me my reward.. don't keep it from me.. come on." I sucked down the shaft again.

"Jesus man, you weren't kidding about her!" Joseph exclaimed. "Holy shit she is amazing.. Fuck baby.. fuck yeah. Keep sucking that cock and I'll give it to you!"

I plunged down deeper and faster, my hands stroking furiously working with my lips tongue and mouth as I felt Mike slap my ass as his own pace quickened pounding his wonderful, thick cock in and out of my now happy asshole.

"Good, God" I thought "I can't believe that I am totally getting fucked in the ass!" My pussy was on fire and my fingers began to frig my clit and I felt an orgasm building up in me that I had to bring out. The men must have sensed my climax because both increased their concentration and worked harder to stuff every glorious inch into me until suddenly, from deep within me, the deepest, most fulfilling incredibly powerful orgasm took hold of me. My eyes rolled back and I gasped for air, moaning and bucking, my body contorting uncontrollably as my pussy and asshole twitched and clenched tightly as I came forcing a groan from Mike behind me.

"Fuck Baby I'm going to cum!" and I felt his cock pulled from my ass.. Oh God how I wanted his cum in my mouth but I was delirious and disoriented, lost in the intensity of my own orgasm and Joseph's cock was still deep in my mouth. I pulled my head up in an orgiastic stupor looking to catch his precious load but Mike was standing behind me off to the side pumping his huge cock in his fist.

As my eyes came into focus I saw a huge, thick white blast of his sweet cream explode from his cock and spray across the smooth glass coffee table. I was transfixed, mesmerized as another thick spurt, then another and another erupted from his glistening swollen head as it pumped, spurting load after creamy load out across the glass table top, shimmering there wetly in pearlescent white strands and pools.

Suddenly my mind snapped back to the moment with the realization that I needed to get all of that warm goodness into my mouth. As Mike grunted again, the last drops of cum dribbling from his cock as he squeezed up the shaft, I rolled off the couch, utterly forgetting Josephs big black cock in my rush to get to Mikes incredible load splashed across the table before me. I fell to my knees beside the table and slowly began to lick and suck the still warm jizz into my mouth.

Oh my God it felt amazing as I ran my tongue over the slick cool glass seeking the warmth of Mikes creamy cum. I ran my tongue through the warm pools, savoring the sensations of the slick glass and the sweet saltiness of his cum. God I must've died and gone to heaven! Even as the intensity of one orgasm was subsiding I began to feel my pussy again tingling from the incredible naughty pleasure of my wanton cum lust as I licked and sucked up the luxurious reward Mike had sprayed across the table for me. My fingers went back to my cunt, and then behind to feel my stretched open asshole, running around the smooth ring of my anus, then back to my clit as I began to frig myself again.

Mikes warm cum filling my mouth and smeared all over my cheeks began to drive me towards a second orgasm and I even more eagerly slurped his load from the smooth glass.

I heard a deep groan and suddenly I realized that Joe was standing above me stroking his cock with one hand while he twisted at a nipple with his other. Just as I looked up I saw a huge shot of white cum erupt from his black snake. The hot blast hit me on the cheek and ran down across my lips, then splattered thickly across the table in front of me.

Whimpering and moaning, I hungrily lapped up all the slick sweetness off the glass. Tasting this second load of hot cum drove my pussy into a frenzy as he continued to pump shot after shot from his straining cock. Cum was everywhere it seemed, splashing warmly across my face as I tried to catch it in my mouth while at the same time slurping it from the glass.

"Yes. Cum for me baby... give it to me!" I moaned as Joe pumped a final shot from his cock onto the table, gasping as he squeezed the last drops from his cock and collapsed back into the couch. I did my best to keep licking the glass clean, trying to get both the amazing, big creamy loads into my greedy mouth.

My tongue rolled and cavorted in the gooey warm goodness filling my mouth, more cum than I had every had before filling me until finally I swallowed both loads in one satisfied gulp, relishing the warmth sliding happily down my throat. I collapsed with my wet cheek against the slick cool glass of table and instinctively my tongue began to lick the glass again, searching desperately for just a little more, even just one more drop to savor.

Mike was still standing to my left, but now he lowered his hips to me, offering his softening cock to me, and I noticed a thin stream of white cum oozing from the tip. My eyes widened as I licked it carefully before pursing my lips around his cum hole and sucking hard to draw out the last of his creamy essence until finally I sucked his head into my mouth, loving the taste of my ass lingering on his cock as it mixed with his sweet cum.

He gave my head a little playful push towards Joseph who had collapsed back into the couch, his fist wrapped around his shaft and a beautiful stream of white oozing out of his black head running down his chocolate brown shaft. I crawled over to him and licked slowly up from the base catching every drop trickling down the shaft, then slowly but firmly I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and sucked the last drops from the tip of his softening cock.

"Mmmmmm, thank you boys... that was absolutely amazing!" I sighed and smiled up at them, licking my lips.

"Fuck, were you ever right about her Mike!" Joseph sighed as he watched me licking my lips and swirling my tongue slowly in the last of the cum in my mouth, then, holding his gaze, I swallowed hard with a satisfied "Ahhh..."

"Fuck, you are unbelievable Molly!" Joseph said smiling down to me broadly. "We'll be thrilled to have you as part of our community at the University!"

"I told you didn't I? Hottest chick from college and now look at her." Mike laughed in amazement at the cum hungry slut I had become for him.

Look at me indeed, I thought: Butt fucked, DP'ed and eagerly licking up two huge loads of cum, the sweet taste still lingering in my mouth, and I had never been happier and more satisfied in my life!

I couldn't wait to see what would happen next!

12