Admitting She's A Slut

Story Info
Judy & Angela put on a show for husband Clive.
2.8k words
4.34
64.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers

If it wasn't for the fact that Angela and I got on so well with Judy, I don't think we would talk to our neighbours at all. Dennis Riley is not a pleasant man. He's the type that's always complaining about something we've either done or not done: we don't mow our lawn often enough; the trash should be on the left side of the gate not the right; our TV is too loud - just about anything and everything can and will annoy him. You know the type, I'm sure! Judy Riley, on the other hand, is a most agreeable person. A good ten years younger than her obnoxious spouse, she has a friendly, polite manner and, I have to say, looks pretty good as well! She and my wife, Judy are always chatting and popping in for coffee and iced tea but I try to keep out of Dennis' way as much as possible. I like to chat to Judy as well, but it wasn't until a few days ago that I realised just how miserable her life had become with Dennis.

"Shit, Angela! Do we really have to go?"

"It's okay, don't worry." Angela reassured me. "Dennis is visiting his elderly mother across town. I think Judy just wants some company for the evening. We can drink some wine, watch some TV or just chat, you know. Come on Clive, I said we would go."

Once Angela has agreed to something, there's usually no way of changing her mind. Although I liked Judy, the thought of spending an entire evening with her didn't exactly thrill me.

"Okay, okay! Just don't expect me to stay if the asshole turns up, all right!"

Angela smiled at me and, sitting on my lap, planted a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing playfully and nuzzling into her neck. She let out a soft sigh. I took this to be a form of encouragement and licked her earlobe at the same time letting my hand fall to her smooth, tanned thigh.

"Hey! Hold on there, boy! No time for that now! I gotta take a shower and get ready."

Leaving me with the beginnings of a significant boner, Angela hopped off my lap, and with a seductive wiggle of her hips, bounced playfully from the room in the direction of the bathroom.

I had never been inside Dennis and Judy's house before. I was impressed and I found myself making mental estimations as to the level of Dennis' salary. I knew that he was retired now, but in his day he must have earned a pretty penny to be able to afford some of the expensive furnishings and digital gadgetry that were lying around. Judy offered us a seat and made for the drinks cabinet.

"What will you have?" she asked over her shoulder

I opted for a Jack D and Angela decided to join Judy in a white wine.

"I've got a cold bottle in the fridge in the utility room" she said "I'll get some ice for you as well, Clive. Back in a minute!"

"I'll give you a hand Judy." Said my wife as she joined her friend outside.

Left to my own devices for a while I wandered around the room. A CD & DVD player, a sleek hi-fi and a huge wide-screen TV with two video decks dominated the main wall. I was intrigued.

"Mind if I have a look at your TV system, Judy?" I shouted outside so the girls could hear me.

As I pressed the I/O switch on the remote, I heard light footsteps scampering back from outside.

"No! wait a second, Clive, I just need to .."

But it was too late. The screen flickered into life and the brilliant colour picture appeared just as all three of us stood in front of the set. Angela and I gasped at the picture. The screen showed, in crystal clear, digital perfection, a nude woman on all fours with a similarly attired man at each end of her. All three actors were grunting and groaning as the men alternately stuffed their oversized weapons into the woman's mouth and pussy.

Angela, Judy and I were all silent for a brief moment while we took in the lewd scene in front of us. With a muffled giggle I broke the reverie only to receive a sharp slap on my arm from Angela.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!" Judy was mortified. Her embarrassment flushing her face a deep crimson red. "I don't know how that got...I mean, I know...Oh God!"

She snatched the remote from my hand and quickly turned the TV off. The room fell suddenly silent. This time it was Judy that broke the quietness. Flopping down on the sofa, her hands went to her face and she began sobbing softly.

"Oh no!....Dennis will kill me if he finds out...I only wanted to see...you know?"

Suddenly feeling sorry for our friend, Angela and I sat on either side of her. Angela put her arm around Judy's shoulder as she cried. I felt I should say something. I mean, it was only a porn movie for God's sake, Angie and I had seen thousands of them!

"I don't know how you put up with that husband of yours." As soon as I said it, it seemed wrong, but once started, I felt I had to continue. "All I can say is he must be a very good lover!"

Angela threw me a "shut the fuck up" look, so I shut the fuck up. But the embarrassing silence was gone.

"No..no actually..." Judy murmured between her abating sobs, "actually....we've not made love for over a year. Dennis tells me I'm not attractive anymore....I suppose he's right."

I almost exploded. The words formed and then were lost on my lips. My mouth opened and shut like a goldfish but only a strained, exasperated sound escaped. As usual, Angela came to my rescue.

"Damn, Judy! Clive's right. You shouldn't have to put up with that. You're a very attractive woman. Very attractive and very sexy! Clive has told me that on many occasions."

Actually, I had said no such thing but this was certainly not the time to start getting moralistic about truths and lies. But actually, Judy was sexy. Looking at her now, all vulnerable and damp cheeked, I found myself imagining what she looked like under the light wrap-around dress she wore.

"There's nothing wrong in watching a blue movie, hon, we all do!" Angie continued. "Especially...um...if you haven't been getting any ....er...."

"Sex, you mean?" Judy interrupted

"Well, yes, of course. I would be going crazy with my vibrator if I didn't get it on a regular basis!"

Judy had stopped crying now and seemed to be getting very interested in the way this conversation was proceeding.

"Clive, do you really think I'm attractive? Sexy?"

The emphasis she put on the last word was unmistakable, as was the look in her eyes as she stared at me. Angela was smiling as well. I felt confident in taking this situation forward another step.

"I certainly do, Judy. I've always said you have great legs! You should show them off more!"

"Thanks! But what about the rest of me?"

"Well I've never seen your..er..." my voice tailed off.

"My boobs?"

Again, the words stuck in my throat. I simply nodded.

"You can see them now, if you want!" Judy continued. She turned to look at my wife. "As long as you don't mind Angie?"

"Of course not! I'd love to see them myself!" Angela replied with a wicked giggle.

Now, I have always known that, in my wife's murky past, she'd had a few encounters with other girls. It has never been anything we have made a big deal over and I don't think it's happened recently, but sometimes I have noticed her look at other women in that way. I always wonder.

Judy looked a little surprised at first, but then a look of understanding came over her face. She smiled back at Angie. No words were spoken, but they both seemed to know exactly what was going on. Angie moved closer and pulled her friend towards her. Their first kiss was hesitant at first; little more than a light brushing of lips. Then Judy seemed to melt. She pulled my wife's face to her own and crushed their lips together. It was as if all the years of verbal abuse, all her inhibitions had vanished in that one, split second. For several moments, their lips and tongues entwined in a dance of lust. Both women had closed their eyes and were enjoying the moment to the full. I suddenly felt like a bit of a spare part. I coughed nervously.

"Oh sorry, Clive!" gasped Judy as they eventually came up for air. "I think I promised you a look at something, didn't I! Come on Angie, lets give him a bit of a show!"

Never one to back out of a challenge, my wife stood up and joined her friend. Judy picked up the remote. For a moment I thought she was going to put the porn movie back on, but with a quick flick of her finger, slow, soulful music drifted around the room. The two women began to dance in front of me. Not a normal dance, but a slow, sensual strip-tease. For obvious reasons I was a little more interested in seeing the results of Judy's dance than I was in that of Angie's, but together, the girls made quite a show of it.

Judy and Angela both lost their tops at the same time, and in Judy's case, with the wrap around dress, this meant that she was left with only her panties and bra on. Angela caught her friend up quickly and, loosening the belt of her short skirt, she allowed the garment to fall to the carpet and seductively stepped out of it.

It was like a dream come true. Two sexy women standing in front of me in their underwear and, seemingly, prepared to go a lot further! They both moved towards each other again, the lust in their eyes completely obvious. Another kiss, deeper this time. Hand's on each other's bodies. Gasps and groans at the caresses. Bra's falling. Panties being rolled down slender, tanned legs. Thigh's being touched. Nipples squeezed. It was all getting too much for me! As the two women fell to the floor in a mass of arms and legs I just had to release my throbbing tool.

I watched as the slightly more experienced Angela gently spread Judy's thighs. She knelt between her friends outstretched legs and slowly lowered her head towards Judy's trimmed snatch. I could see beads of perspiration on Judy's brow and droplets of moisture on her parting labia. There was no resistance from Judy as Angie pressed her mouth to her friend's vagina and began to slowly lick up and down the length of her wet slit.

"Ahhhhhhhh God...yessssssssss..." Judy cried out loud as my wife's lips locked over her engorged clitoris. "Ohhhhhhhhh.....Angie....you're making me...making me....making me cummmmmmm...."

Judy's legs kicked and thrashed about in mid air as she climaxed strongly. My wife continued with her oral assault as best she could but was having obvious problems keeping the other woman still enough to continue the contact with her clit. I was sitting transfixed and slowly massaging the head of my cock (I defy any man not to have an erection in that situation) while Judy continued through an obvious multiple orgasm. When Angela finally let the poor woman go, both women surfaced with wide grins on their faces.

"Wow!" breathed Judy. "If I'd known that being with another woman would be so wonderful, I'd have done it years ago!"

"We're not finished with you yet!" Angela replied in a mock-stern voice, "I think maybe Clive could do with a little of our attention too, don't you think?"

The women looked over at me. For a moment I felt like a teenager caught masturbating in the bathroom! Not for the first time in my life, I was grateful that I had been blessed with above average sized equipment.

"Oh yes!" squealed Judy. "I can't wait to feel that monster inside me. But one thing, Angie, can we do it like on the film?"

"How do you mean, Judy?" my wife replied, a little puzzled. "The film was two guys and one girl!"

"Well, if you sit in that chair and I kneel down on all fours, I could kiss you in the same way that you kissed me, while Clive puts it in me from behind! Would that be okay?"

Would that be okay? Damn! It was certainly okay with me and that position would allow me to fondle Judy's nice firm tits that were considerably larger than Angie's - I couldn't have asked for more!

With a nod and a wicked laugh from my wife we all took our respective positions: Angie sat down and spread her lovely long legs over the arms of the chair; Judy knelt in front of her and immediately dove her head between my wife's legs and I crawled up behind our hostess with a raging hard-on gripped in my fist. By the time I had used my fingers to probe Judy's juicy pussy from behind, she was already licking and slurping noisily at my wife's cunt. Angela groaned loudly as her friend's tongue entered her vaginal passage just as I pushed the first two inches of my tool into Judy's pussy.

Judy was tight. Really tight and her muscles gripped my thick meat as I began to saw myself in and out of her juicy snatch. I looked up and could see that Angela had gripped her friend's hair and was pushing her face into her pussy and bucking her hips up and down in a steady rhythm. I knew that look in her eyes - Angie's orgasm was fast approaching. I had now managed to work seven of my nine inches into Judy's wet cunt and was looking forward to the final thrust that would bury me completely into her body. I held back for a moment. Angie cried out. I could also hear Judy's muffled moans as my cock twitched and I tickled her anus with my little finger. Both women began to climax together. Angie - usually so much in control - lost it completely.

"Ohhh lick my cunt...suck my clit, you little slut! Ahhhh I'm cumming on your face...mmmmm...."

It was so exciting to hear my own wife call another woman a slut whilst in the throes of orgasm. I couldn't hold back and longer and rammed the remaining two inches of my prick deep into Judy's hot, wet pussy. As Judy orgasmed, I fucked her as deep and as hard as I could. He cunt twitched constantly around my shaft and held me in a vice like grip. I could feel myself cumming now. Exploding. The semen rushed from my balls and I just had time to quickly extricate myself from Judy's hole before I blew my load over her upturned butt cheeks.

"Oh God! Oh good Christ" screamed Judy as my jism scorched her skin and trickled down between her buttocks. "I'm still coming!....I'm still cumming! Stick your finger in my ass...please Clive...PLEASE!"

Always one to oblige a lady, I scooped some of my thick cum onto my index finger and slowly worked the digit up Judy's butt. She kept screaming and thrashing around as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her tight body. I was delighted to help and continued to finger-fuck her asshole until she collapsed, jelly-legged onto the carpet.

As we all began to dress, the embarrassing silence returned. I thought we'd blown it big time and was cursing myself and Angie for not taking a more subtle approach with our friend. Judy suddenly broke the silence.

"You know, I've been thinking." She said

Here it comes, I thought. Oh, well, it was good while it lasted. I was certain that she would swear us both to silence and probably never speak to us again. Maybe the "slut" comment from Angie had been too much.

"I've been thinking about what you said, Clive. I shouldn't have to put up with Dennis' abuse - and his refusal to fuck me - I'm not going to leave him but, if it's okay with you, maybe the three of us could meet up again sometime - maybe regularly, like once a month or something?"

I smiled, relief washed over me. "What about once a fortnight? Or even once a week?" I laughed.

"Fuck that!" cried Angie, "I'm gonna need those lips on my pussy at least once a day! You're a slut now, Judy - And once a slut, always a slut!"

"I admit it!" giggled Judy. "I'm a slut, but I'm a happy slut! And I'm all yours!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers