Adopt, Adapt, Improve Pt. 02

Story Info
Taylor Swift introduces Danny to Karlie Kloss.
7.6k words
4.49
28.3k
27
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, places, events, etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Taylor Swift (singer), Karlie Kloss (model)

Adopt, Adapt, Improve Part 2

A celebrity erotic story

Codes: MFF, Cons, Oral.

* * *

Not too long ago, Danny Jacob was a handsome but unfortunately homeless man attempting to scratch together a living by busking on the streets of New York in between less and health-and-safety conscious jobs. Then, by complete chance he was plucked off the streets by the global pop superstar singer Taylor Swift who gave him the opportunity to change his life forever. By being her personal fuck buddy.

A woman of high sexual needs, regardless of being in or out of a relationship, she needed someone to fuck to keep those cravings under control, but not have the baggage of a relationship that could be played out by the media and gossip websites. Fortunately, even with their greatly contrasting lives, he was able to handle the "interview process" and gave Swift the kind of fucking she was looking for and craving just hours after they met. And then again minutes later, and then again after the shower, and so on...

Weeks passed and now Danny looked and felt like a completely new man, and not just from the gym membership and work-outs. Officially on the payroll as part of Swift's entourage (listed to the public, should anyone ever ask, as a personal assistant even if those close to her knew the real truth but contracted to secrecy), his job was to give her his cock when she needed it, however she needed it. Be that a wake-up fuck, a mid-afternoon eating out, or some action before bedtime, when she made the call, he was right there to be willing, ready, and certainly able to give it to her.

Dressed in fashionable jeans and a buttoned shirt - a far cry from the torn rags he'd slummed it in during his, what now feels like a, previous "life" on the streets and hostels - he smiled as he flicked through a song book, his old guitar resting in his lap serving as the only reminder of what life was like before meeting Taylor. He hadn't visited any of his own haunts since taking on this "job", and having no cell phone back then he couldn't exactly call anyone, not that he figured anyone would care about him being gone now. Certainly, he had no intentions of trying to contact his family now - the reason he had ran away from home all those years ago in the first place.

He was happy. He was making money he could have never dreamed of having before even in his wildest dreams, had his apartment paid for along with most commodities and gadgets, and even received the odd "thank you" bonus present along the way for an extra good or long fuck. This was all almost too good to be true... But as he always said during his homeless days - Adopt, Adapt and Improve. Although he wasn't quite sure how life as Taylor Swift's secret fuck toy could improve...

His top of the range smart phone buzzed, the opening drums of "Shake It Off" sounding to make him smirk as he put the book and his guitar aside on the couch, pulling the phone out of his pants pocket and swiping it to take the call. "Hey Boss!" Danny said, knowing from the ID and ringtone who was on the other end of the line.

"Hey Danny, come on over. Got someone I want you to meet..." The sweet tones of his Boss replied back, perking his interest as she hung up the phone.

"That's different..." He mused to himself as he put the phone away and moved to stand up. He was used to hearing her request him over to her place for the usual action of some sort, but meeting someone? This could be interesting...

Grabbing his apartment keys, he headed out and moved along the corridor towards Swift's place. She hadn't been kidding about knowing that there was a place for him to live just a few minutes in the same apartment complex and the same floor - the perks of being as superstar he'd assumed. Even with the short distance, it was enough to build anticipation that sometimes was enough for when he arrived to knock at her door as he was currently doing she would haul him in, throw him to the floor and start riding him there and then.

Today however the door opened and Taylor Swift stood with a big smile on her gorgeous face, dressed in a nice short skirt, complimented with a sleeveless top that showed off her toned midsection along with her perky tits. The blonde singer motioned for him to step inside, soon closing the door behind him. "Danny, I'd like you to meet one of my best friends in the world - Karlie. And Karlie, this is Danny."

He blinked in surprise as stepping forward with a smile of her own was the stunning supermodel and former Victoria's Secret Angel Karlie Kloss, her leggy frame being shown off in a stylish red and black top with a longer, knee high skirt compared to the other blonde. She stepped forward and extended a hand that he happily shook, but noticed quite the obvious checking out of him that she was doing as she smiled a little broader. In the time he'd spent being employed by Swift, he'd gotten more the educated on the goings on in the showbiz world, including knowing who she was friends with, has worked with, and even inside information on "rivals" in the music industry. He was well aware of how big a friendship the two have.

"This is the hunk you've been bragging about..." Karlie says, still smiling as once the handshake is broken off she boldly places her hands onto his shirt-covered chest, running her hands over the material and up to the collar to toy with the surprised hunk.

"Yes, yes he is..." Taylor says with a grin of her own, moving around and slipping an arm around the other woman's waist as she moves in close to her. "This is my awesome fuck buddy. Aren't you Danny?"

"That I am Boss." He says, glancing between the two and wondering where this could possibly lead to although from the seductive gazes he was getting, he sure hoped it was heading one way more than any other.

"Tay' here says you are a great fuck. You might look the part, but I think... Well... How can we put this?" Kloss looks over to her bestie.

"We're going to fuck." Swift states as he uses a hand to pull the other blonde into a deep kiss, both women groaning as their lips press together and soon part, tongues flicking against the other as they close their eyes and make out in such a way that indicates the rumours they have been closer than just friends might be true, and then some.

"Shit... Sounds good to me..." Jacob mumbles as he stares at the red hot sight of two of the hottest women on the planet making out in front of him while one of them still grips his shirt.

"Mmmmm..." Swift breaks off the lip lock, turning her lusty gaze towards the man she employs. "Don't worry, we're going to have fun with each other and you... So don't disappoint us..." She says, before running her hands up so she can start to lift Karlie's top up, in turn making her release her hold on him so the garment can be removed, showing off the no doubt right from out of the Victoria's Secret high-end catalogue bra the model has on.

"No complaints from me..." Danny says, starting to unbutton his shirt as he watches Swift squat down, sliding Kloss' skirt down those lovely, long legs to reveal the matching pair of panties.

"Don't get too excited there... I've heard plenty of hype about you, but I'll need to see it in action for myself..." Karlie states with a smirk, turning to return the favour to her friend as she helps Swift undress, first lowering down her skirt to show off the lacy underwear she has on.

"He can deliver, I promise..." Taylor says, shooting him a look that appeared to be a challenge to do just that, before she glanced back at the other beautiful female as she raised her arms up, allowing her top to be removed so now both women were clad in sexy bra and panties.

"Maybe I should show Karlie here how good I am then to kick things off?" Jacob offers as he undoes the final button, peeling his shirt off fom his body to show off his nicely toned upper body, the result of good eating and a workout routine that's about as far removed from his previous homeless days as it gets.

"I don't know...Tay' here is pretty much... No, she is the best at eating pussy that I'll ever have." Kloss states. "You really think you can... Hey!" Her words were cut off when the other blonde snuck behind and unclasped her bra, letting the model's lovely ripe tits be exposed.

"Enough foreplay Karlie... Let's have some fun..." The singer said with a smile as she tossed the bra aside, taking her friend by the hand to lead her over towards the couch in the living area. "You coming?" She invited, glancing back at Danny.

"Damn right I am!" He grinned as he headed over, and already Karlie was making herself at home as she sat down, smirking as she leaned back. "Allow me..." He said, lowering himself down in front of her before reaching up, taking a hold of her panties and started to lower them down her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy in the process as he takes them off from her feet.

"You are not going to regret this Karlie... Danny here knows how to fuck, amongst other little tricks..." Swift teases as she reaches back to unclasp her own bra, soon taking it off to show off her own lovely breasts.

"I'll definitely say... He looks like he knows what he's doing..." Karlie laughed playfully as he spreads her legs apart and leans his head in, hands gripping her thighs as he plants his mouth onto her pussy, making her gasp and soon groan in delight as he lightly sucked on her snatch, working his lips against her folds with dirty, loud slurps that alone made her bite down on her own bottom lip as she watched him start to immediately pleasure her. "Mmmm... Feels... Feels like at as well..." She admitted, already seemingly impressed by her friend's fuck buddy as he sucked on her pussy, planting the occasional kiss onto her lower lips and keeping eye contract as he looked up to her, his mouth pressed firmly onto her snatch so he could work his mouth on and around her sweet love tunnel.

Just as he was starting to probe his tongue out onto the newest blonde he's met, the one that he works for got his attention as Swift slipped down beside him, reaching under and going for his belt as she quickly undid it and pulled it out of the loops. Smirking for a moment, he let her boss continue with the obvious plan of undressing him, turning his focus back to the guest as he pushed his tongue out, a flicking motion used against her outer folds that made Kloss moan, feeling her hand go onto the back of his head which was all the encouragement he required.

"Yeah... Fucking eat her out Danny..." Taylor grinned as she hauled down his jeans then his boxers, her excited eyes spying his already hardening cock that she eagerly took a hold of and started to stroke, feeling him further growing to the already familiar size she was all too used to now, but still can't get enough of. "Oh yeah... He's good, isn't he Karlie? Danny knows how to eat some pussy..." Swift added with a tone of lustful pride, seeing her good friend moaning and grinding slightly against the handsome face buried into Karlie's crotch, hearing the muffled groans from the lucky hunk as he ate out the stunning model while having his lengthy cock stroked off by the other equally gorgeous beauty involved in this three-way.

"Mmmmmm!! Oh shit!! He is Taylor! He's... Mmmmm!! Wow! Really good!!" Kloss let out a gasp, continuing to be pleasantly surprised by the pussy-eating skill shown by the man she's just met but now is sliding his hungry tongue against her already slick snatch, pushing herself forward against his face even as his mouth remains constantly close if not completely on her box as he munches away on her. "Oooooooooh shit!! Mmmmm!! He's definitely... MMMM... Picked up some tips from you Taylor..." She flashes a grin across at the other woman along with a look of desire, soon moaning again as he works his tongue around those nicely wet folds, travelling clockwise around her before finishing by pushing forward into her, getting a clear moan of approval as he probes her slit.

"Oh, believe me Karlie... Danny here had some skills already when I first met him..." Taylor says as she slowly runs her palm back and forth over his dick to keep him nice and hard while he focuses on eating out the tasty snatch of her stunning and sexy friend as Kloss keeps those lovely long legs spread apart for him so he has full access to that pussy. "I've just helped him, you know... Become really amazing at it..." The "Shake It Off" singer flashes another naughty smile as she keeps on giving this steady hand job to the man she pays to keep her sexually satisfied, but currently has him showing off his "services" by feasting on the pussy of one of her best friends, and from the moans the model is letting out as his tongue plunges in and around that snatch, he's proving to be more than worth the money he's getting paid to do a "job" than many a red blooded male would happily do for free.

"I... Mmmmmm FUCK!! I can fucking tell!" Kloss gasps again, this time feeling Jacob start to tongue-fuck her box as he pushes it in and out of her with a sharp, darting motion which in turn makes her dig her fingers into his hair to already make it desirably messy, while a different kind of mess is being left over his mouth as her forming juices rub and stain his lips. "Mmmmm... I still think... Mmmmmm... He isn't able to eat me out... Ahhhhhh! Like you can Taylor... But he's fucking close!" She says a compliment, not as a challenge, but either way currently he's quite rightly preoccupied with the task of gorging himself on the former Victoria's Secret Angel's tasty and now noticeably wet pussy, further proof his oral talents as he keeps his tongue working around and inside of her folds to keep her moaning out.

"You're just saying that so you can get to fuck my awesome fuck buddy here." Taylor says with a playful tone, letting go of his cock so she can shift back and stand up, getting both his and Karlie's attention as she slips down her panties to show off her own snatch and the clear dampness that's formed just from watching her friend getting eaten out.

"Mmmmm... Can I?" Kloss grins, releasing his head as she looks down at him. "I don't know... I want to eat you out now Tay' now that this stud of yours has... Ahhhhh... Gotten me all worked up..."

"Then let's do both!" Swift says as she takes a seat down her to her good friend with a smile. "Get yourself some of my fine pussy, and let Danny here show you how he can use his dick... Up you get Danny. Let Karlie get into position for this."

Letting out a muffled sound of agreement, he lifts his head away and takes in a deep breath, smiling as he licks Karlie's juices off of his lips as he stands up, giving both ladies a clear look at his impressive length that makes them both smile. "No arguments from me Boss." Danny says, stepping out of his underwear and jeans, next kneeling down to fish out a condom packet from his pocket and then shoving his clothing to the side.

Meanwhile the blonde model has shifted down to almost a doggy style position in front of the blonde singer who has taken up the position her friend had just been in, legs spread apart and her slick pussy offered up invitingly to her friend who all too eagerly moves her pretty face downward. Smirking up for a moment, Karlie then flicks her tongue out for a slow lick up Taylor's snatch to make her moan, followed by a second savouring lick, and then a hat trick to test how wet and turned on the other stunning beauty is. Satisfied with the initial results, it's now Kloss' turn to take a hold of a pair of sexy, long legs as she gets her face right up close into Swift's crotch, showing already that the two have engaged in lesbian sex before in the past and no doubt not just a one off fling either.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck!! Taylor... You weren't kidding... Mmmmm!! About him packing..." Karlie exclaims with wide eyes, looking back as Danny pushes his condom-covered cock into her snatch from behind, taking a hold of her toned waist as he starts to pump her, easily breaking into a steady back and forth motion to fuck her and send his member forward into her tight and wet pussy. "Oooooooooh... Wish I'd fucking blown him first..." She groan in delight as she turns her head forward, not forgetting the role she plays in this position as she runs her tongue up and down the damp snatch of the other stunning babe, tasting Swift's juices and all too eagerly drinking them down, while Kloss herself is made to moan as she takes the dick from a man she barely knows deep into her own box, and is quickly seeing the stories she's heard from the best friend she's currently eating out are all true and then some.

"Mmmmm!! We'll... Ahhhhh... We'll get to that soon enough Karlie... Mmmmm..." Taylor groans, leaning back on the couch as she gazes down between her legs at the red-hot, but clearly familiar to her, sight of one of the world's most beautiful models with her face buried into her crotch, getting glimpses of that tongue as Kloss licks and laps away at that lovely, wet pussy. "You enjoying this Danny? Getting to... Ahhhhh... Fuck my super sexy friend while she... Oooooooooh!! Eats my fucking pussy like the pro she is?" She grins across at the stud not too long ago was just a homeless busker on the street but is now her personal fuck toy, and now is showing off that sexual talent that got him hired as he firmly thrusts his dick into the snug snatch of the groaning model sandwiched between himself and his boss as he nails Karlie from behind while she dines on Taylor's pussy at the same time.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck... This is... Ahhhhh... So unreal!!" He admits with a handsome laugh, moaning at the superb feeling of the model's love tunnel all around his nicely thick inches as he pumps his manhood in and out of the snatch he'd only minutes ago been eating out, now showing he's far from a one trick pony as he dishes out a great fucking too, shown by how wet the beauty is he's driving into as he keeps that hold on her gorgeous midsection. "But it's... Mmmmm... Yeah, it feels real fucking good Taylor..." He groans as he looks down at the stunning, rounded ass of the blonde he's currently banging as his toned waist starts to smack into those plump cheeks, a sexy slapping sound ringing out around the apartment of the beauty at Kloss' other end currently being made to moan from the expert way the tongue working her over is sliding all over and around her pussy.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... MMMMM!!" With her mouth firmly planted onto the pussy of her best friend, Karlie groans into that delicious lower hole as she slurps shamelessly and slides her tongue in as deep as she can, the obvious familiarity of the two women's previous lesbian encounters clear as she knows just which areas of that wet snatch to work over to really make Taylor moan out. "Mmmmm... MMMMMPHHHH!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!!" Her mouth is being made to grind against that snatch as her stunning body rocks slightly back and forth in response to the stiff and deep thrusts she's taking from behind that keep her groaning in joy into the pussy she's munching on, giving the occasional glance back of approval to the hunk who's ploughing into her.

"Oh fuck Karlie!! MMMMM!! Tongue... Get that tongue deep in me!" The blonde singer moans the demand, keeping her legs apart but now using a hand to take a hold of the long locks of the model kneeling in front of her in order to ensure her friend's mouth was staying pressed onto that wet, needy snatch which in turn makes sure she gets her wish of the other woman's tongue licking deep around her. "Oh yessssssss... Ahhhhhh!! Eat me Karlie!! And... And keep fucking her Danny! Fuck her good!!" Taylor groans out the order, her gaze going down to the crotch of the man involved in this steamy threesome to catch glimpses of his cock as he plunges in with balls deep thrusts into one of her best friends, filling up that snatch with all of his inches and make her desirable, tanned body jolt forward and cause her lips to rub over Swift's lower ones.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers