Adora

Story Info
She has an adventure with shackles, a blindfold, and a whip.
2.7k words
4.21
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Darling Reader,

My name is Adora. This is a story about Antonio, his wife, his senior sub Angelica, and I. He is our Master. Our Dominant.

I was asked to compose my own play session. Antonio needed to discipline me as well, for an indiscretion, and I knew he would be pleased that I had included it in the session. This was only my second foray into the world of BDSM, so please forgive my naivety if some things sound a bit simple.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I was sitting quietly, as Antonio had instructed, with my foot quietly tapping on the carpet. Inside me, my emotions were churning. I was very apprehensive about my punishment. I knew that Antonio was a fair and loving Master, and would not inflict punishment beyond my limits...but I had displeased him and caused him worry. This could not go unpunished.

Since I was lost in my thoughts, I did not hear Antonio come into the room.

"Adora, love, take my hand. It is time," he said.

As I rose from the chair, I took his hand and he led me down the long dark hallway. I heard him laugh softly, and we stopped walking.

"Adora, why are you trembling? Surely you are not afraid of me?" he said.

I looked up at him, and saw that he was smiling. I tentatively smiled back and looked down at my bare feet.

"No, Antonio, I am not afraid of you," I replied in a whispered breath.

"Look at me Adora," he said as he lifted my chin. "Good girl. You have designed and choreographed this session. This is for your pleasure, and also mine and Angelina's. There is nothing to fear."

As we walked through the doorway to the bedroom, I saw Angelina sitting on the bed. She was dressed in black, from her tightly laced corset to her leather boots. She was holding a wooden chest on her lap. I knew this was Master's chest, where he kept all his toys and restraints, and my heart began beating faster.

The room was dimly lit, and very cool. I could hear soft music playing, and there was a musky scent coming from the candles around the room.

"Adora, please get undressed. Everything, except your panties," Antonio said.

I hurried to do his bidding. As I removed my bra, I was left standing in my black lace panties and my collar. I stood quietly and awaited his next command.

"Come to me, Adora, and hold out your arms in front of you," he instructed. I saw him pick up the leather restraints out of the chest. Angelina helped him as he secured the restraints to one wrist then the other, and then clipped them together. He then leaned towards me, and softly started kissing my neck.

"Now, darling, close your eyes for me," Antonio said softly in my ear. I could feel the blindfold cover my face. As he tightened the blindfold behind my head, he heard my quick intake of breath and placed his hand at the small of my back. "You realize now, Adora, that you are about to live your fantasy. My promise to you. Did you think this day would not come? Relax and let me lead you through it," he said.

I could feel Angelina's cool hands on my back as she led me to the bed, until I felt the edge on my thighs.

"Stretch your arms over your head, Adora, and lean forward until you are face down on the bed," said Antonio. "Angelina, please hand me the bull whip."

I heard the creak of the hinges as Angelina lifted the heavy lid. And then I heard the thud of the lid closing.

"Angelina, go to the other side of the bed by Adora's hands. You will find the rope there. Please secure her hands to the bed, and stand there," said Antonio.

Angelina did as Antonio asked, and my hands were securely tied to the bed. The next sound I heard caused me to startle, and cry out. It was the sound of Antonio cracking the bullwhip against the floor. Three times he cracked the whip, and three times I cringed.

"Adora, before we can begin your fantasy, you must first receive your punishment for your little indiscretion this last weekend. Are you ready for your punishment, little Adora?" he asked.

I replied in a quiet but steady voice, "Yes Antonio, I am ready."

I felt the end of the bullwhip sliding up and down my back, leaving a trail of goose bumps. I was surprised when I began to feel aroused. Antonio continued with this teasing of my flesh until I began to squirm. I was now very aroused and could feel the wetness start to seep through my lace panties.

The teasing stopped suddenly. A few seconds went by with no touch at all. What is going on, I thought to myself. Then I felt the cold steel of a knife blade on my thigh. Antonio slid the blade under the edge of my panties and cut them at the seams. He then grabbed the pieces and ripped them from between my legs. When he discovered how wet my panties were, he laughed.

He ran the length of the bullwhip over my ass. I knew he wanted me to feel the pattern, the texture, and the coolness of the leather. I felt Angelina bend down and press her mouth against my ear.

"Now your punishment begins," She said.

I heard the air move suddenly, and then I felt the leather of the whip as it struck my ass full force. The pain shot through my body like a firebomb. I gasped, and cried out in pain. I clenched my fists, waiting for the next blow. Steeling myself, trying not to cry. Two more cracks of the whip followed. I was breathless, and sobbing. I had reached the edge of my ability to take more lashes. I was ready to use my safe word. Somehow, he knew. Then, I felt the gentle teasing start again...drawing small circles on my flaming red ass. Oh my God, what is that feeling? A rush of arousal washed over me, and I felt as though my body was electrified. I had never felt this aroused in my life. My swollen clit was throbbing painfully. I could acutely sense that I was no longer just wet, but that a pool was forming under me. I knew that one touch would send me over the edge. I started moving my hips, grinding into the bed. I wanted to cum so badly.

"Stop moving Adora," said Antonio. "Your punishment is over. Spread your legs for me. That's it...good girl. Now, Angelina, hand me the crop."

I did not know what to think, what to expect. I did as he asked, and spread my legs. I felt the crop against the inside of my thighs, slowly inching towards my wet and throbbing pussy. I could feel myself start to shake. Then the crop was tracing the curves of my ass. When the crop came within inches of my pussy, the waves of my orgasm started. Antonio gently tapped on my swollen pussy, and my world exploded. I was lost in a sea of feeling, breathless with the strength of the climax that coursed through my body. He tapped again, and I felt myself slipping into another world. My pussy squirted and squirted, the wetness was halfway down my legs. I was spent. I raised my head, trying to look around, realizing I was still blindfolded. I felt both Antonio and Angelina's hands on my arms. They were releasing my arms from the bed.

They gently turned me over onto my back. Then, Antonio kissed me deeply, whispering my name, as he trailed kisses all down my neck. Angelina kissed me then too, her soft kiss so different from Antonio's. They both began caressing my breasts, teasing the nipples erect. Softly sucking on both my nipples at the same time, causing me to arch my back to meet their warm mouths.

"Are you a happy girl, Adora?" asked Antonio. "I think you enjoyed your punishment, love," he said.

I wanted badly to speak to Antonio, to tell him that his punishment had brought me pleasure, and that this was a bit confusing. But, words were lost to me, I could not respond. I moaned, the only sound I could make. I was still lost somewhere between reality and pure pleasure. They both laughed, and lay down beside me. Angelina removed my blindfold. I blinked several times before I could focus my eyes. I looked to my right, and Antonio was looking down at me with a smile. On my left, Angelina was smiling too.

"Rest now, darling Adora. We will continue in a little while," said Antonio.

I could feel the warmth of their bodies next to me. I was a happy girl. A very happy girl. As I drifted off to sleep, I was smiling.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I don't really know how long I slept. Every time I am with Antonio and Angelina, I sleep like a baby. I remember coming slowly awake, drifting through the cloud of dreams I had visited. As I came fully awake, I felt hands caressing my body softly. I was a little confused, realizing that there were more than one set of hands touching me. I opened my eyes and saw my beloved's sitting beside me on the bed.

"Welcome back, darling Adora," said Angelina. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did sleep very well. Thank you," I replied.

Antonio got up off of the bed, and grabbed my hands, as well as Angelina's. He pulled us into the kitchen, where Angelina had made us all drinks and a snack. Very little was said while we all sipped our drinks, ate our snack, and smoked. It was clear that this was a momentary pause, and not an ending to our time this night. I looked carefully at Antonio, and could tell that he had a great deal going on behind his warm brown eyes. What was he thinking?? I glanced at Angelina, who looked back at me and shook her head from side to side, indicating "no, don't," as she knew it was my nature to question.

"My beauties, are we ready to continue?" Antonio asked as he looked over at us both.

We both got up and followed Antonio as he led us down the hallway. When we were all standing at the foot of the bed, Antonio looked at us and motioned for us to sit. He then took off his robe and let it fall to the floor. He was naked except for the ring on his hand that read "Master." His erect cock was pointing right at us, and I longed to touch my tongue to the throbbing head.

"Angelina, lie back on the bed. You will have my cock in your mouth. Adora, while Angelina is sucking my cock, you will be licking her pussy. Move down between her legs," said Antonio.

Angelina and I moved up onto the bed, and into the positions he had directed. Antonio moved towards Angelina's head where her eager mouth awaited his swollen cock. I gently parted her legs and bent my head down to worship her beautiful pussy. I could feel her body jolt as my tongue touched her clit. I looked up and saw Antonio's cock going in and out of Angelina's mouth. Antonio had his head thrown back, clearly pleased. Then I noticed the crop in Antonio's hand.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to be aware of when the blow would fall on my still red ass. I concentrated on licking Angelina's pussy, making her squirm. I knew the Master loved seeing his beloved squirm. POP! The crop came down on my ass, five blows in rapid succession. Then the gentle teasing. The rush of pleasure just as before. I felt a gush of wetness between my legs as my body convulsed in another orgasm. I looked up and saw Antonio teasing Angelina's nipples with the crop, tapping her breasts softly with its leather tip. She was deep throating his huge cock. Her hips were grinding, pushing her pussy into my face as my tongue relentlessly played with her clit. I could feel her legs tremble and I pushed my tongue hard onto her clit and flicked it side to side. Angelina screamed as I felt the first spray of her cum onto my breasts. I gently licked her drenched pussy as she continued shuddering.

Antonio removed his still throbbing cock from Angelina's mouth. He lay down beside her and motioned for me to lie on the other side. We all lay there, catching our breath for a few minutes. I was thinking to myself...the Master has not had his pleasure. No sooner than I completed my thought, Antonio sat up and started positioning us. Angelina was by his head, and I at his feet.

"Adora, please get on your knees. Angelina, lie on your back, and scoot under Adora with your head between her legs. That's my girls," said Antonio.

Antonio moved behind me and entered my still wet pussy. His cock was hard as steel as it filled me. I was lost in the sensation of Antonio pumping in and out of me...it felt so good and I felt my muscles start squeezing him. Then, I felt Angelina's tongue on my clit, teasing the swollen nub. I heard Antonio's sharply indrawn breath as Angelina moved to his balls, sucking and caressing them, with her finger still on my clit.

Antonio pulled out of me, and plunged his cock into Angelina's waiting mouth. After a few strokes, he went back into my pussy. He picked up the speed of his thrusting and I knew our Master was close. I started pushing back against him with every stroke, taking him deeper inside me. Angelina was feverishly sucking on his balls, her fingers rubbing my clit, and her other hand on her own. I felt Antonio's body start to shake and he was pounding me furiously. I could no longer hold back the orgasm that had been building inside me. As I felt myself cumming, Angelina was cumming too, fingering herself. My pussy squirted all over Angelina's body as her cum drenched her legs. My clenching muscles made Antonio gasp, pushing him into ecstasy.

"Yes, my loves, yes," Antonio growled through clenched teeth.

Antonio continued thrusting, giving me all of his sweet cum. When he was finished, he pulled out of me, and Angelina cleaned his cock, tasting the mixture of Antonio and my love juices mingled together.

As we all collapsed into a sweet sticky mess, I started to giggle. I put my hand over my mouth, trying to stop the laughter, but I couldn't. It's funny that happiness can make me giggle at the most inappropriate times. Then Angelina began to giggle too. Antonio looked at us with a puzzled look on his face, then just shook his head and smiled.

"My crazy girls," Antonio said as he reached out and rubbed out hair.

We all lay down together...legs and arms tangled. Kissing each other softly, soft touching of well satisfied lovers not wanting the moment to end. Antonio and then Angelina drifted off to sleep.

I was left alone with my thoughts, flashbacks of the last few hours filling my mind, making me laugh to myself. My body was still tingling and flushed with pleasure. The Master had indeed punished me for my little indiscretion. Little did he realize that the punishment was the fulfillment of my ultimate fantasy.

The pleasure Antonio and Angelina brought me will be forever burned into my heart, my soul and mind. The time we have together is more precious to me than any other thing in my life, next to my family. Being with them has set me free. Free to be the woman and lover I always knew I could be. Free to express my darkest desires. To be happy, loved and cherished. Free to .... just be Adora.

Until next time...darling reader...with love,

adora