Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm positive she would have continued blowing him until he came in her mouth and then relished swallowing his semen after showing it to us. I've seen her do that too, but he suddenly sits up and says, "I have to take a piss, but I want to fuck around with you some more when I get back."

"I'd like that," she says and kisses the big purple head affectionately. "Such a splendid cock! You can fuck around with me anytime. I'll be right here." He smiles at her and leaves the bedroom.

I pull a blanket over us and hold her close. We kiss and she asks, "Can you taste him in my mouth?"

"You taste wonderful," I tell her. We nestle close together drawing warmth from each other. She kisses me again as I stroke her hips and breasts. Tenderly I caress her slippery crotch, insinuating a couple of fingers in her, acutely aware that the wetness I'm feeling is Richard's semen.

"You were magnificent," I murmur in her ear. "You enjoyed yourself thoroughly, didn't you?" Like a cat she stretches and rolls over on her back and smiles at me.

"When you held my hands and kissed me I melted inside. That was the sweetest and sexiest thing you've ever done."

"I loved it too. Just kissing you while he was..."

"Fucking me!" She completes my sentence. "It was fantastic! I'm glad you got your fantasy fulfilled again. You got to watch him fuck me and, you know what, just as always, I love how excited you get when you watch another man do me. Was it as good for you this time? Did you enjoy just watching while he fucked me?" she asks. "I must admit I still don't understand what you get out of these encounters, but I'm not complaining. I really lucked out this time. Richard has a terrific cock and he sure knows how to use it. I'm having serious fun."

"This is fun for me too! I just love to see you getting laid. Watching you is way better than any porn flick I've ever seen. This particular adventure has nearly made me come about a hundred times."

She giggled and then says, "I think that's about how many times I did come. Tell me. What part of him fucking me excites you the most?"

"I love to watch your magnificent cunt swallow up that entire massive cock of his. I want to see that again."

"That's good. Because I plan to have him do me some more."

"I also liked it when you deliberately moved your leg to show me his cock in you and on top of that, you squeezed your tits for me."

"I thought you'd like that. You're always keen to watch me play with myself and this is sort of the same thing, except that Richard is far better than any dildo."

"I could hardly believe how many times you've come. Did I pick a good stud for you or what?. I know he's kind of young, but you're really enjoying him aren't you? He looks like a hard-driving fucker."

"You're right on all counts," she says. "I don't care how old he is. He's a hot fuck and I definitely want some more of him. First though, I want you to go down on me. You're very good at that and I love it when you do me. How about it, Lover? Are you ready to eat my cunt? That's the price you have to pay for getting to watch me and my young stud. He's really pumped me full and I need to have my pussy cleaned up."

"I'm just the man for the job. Having his come in you isn't a problem."

"Then do me right now!" She throws the blanket aside and lifts one of her lovely thighs, baring her cunt for me. I sit up and look between her legs. Her lips are puffy, still engorged from the invasion of Richard's massive prick, her inner folds and clitoris are in plain view. Her entire crotch is slimy with their juices. Droplets of come glisten like pearls in her dark hair. Semen is still seeping from her love channel and dribbles down between the cheeks of her ass.

"God. You ought to see your cunt," I say smiling at her. "He sure left a mess down here!"

She sits up then, her arms stretched behind her to hold herself up and looks down at her cunt, but she can't see what I see. So she simply reaches a hand down and delicately runs two fingers upwards through her slit. She holds her hand up to her face and examines her fingers. A drop of sperm falls and she catches it on her tongue. Then her mouth closes around her fingers. Her face exhibits a degree of detachment as she investigates the texture and taste of Richard's deposit just as she does when she tastes a fine vintage wine. She smiles at me then dips again. This time she offers me her wet fingers. I don't even hesitate. I open my lips and she puts them in my mouth. I suck them clean.

"Isn't that tasty?" she asks but doesn't wait for my answer. "I'll suck him off after he fucks me again and make him come in my mouth, then I'll kiss you and we can enjoy him together."

"Like this," I say and kiss her. She still has the taste of him on her tongue.

Our mouths separate and she says, "That's just an appetizer. Wait until I blow him. When he comes I'll have a whole mouthful to share with you."

"There's plenty of his come in your cunt right now," I say. "I'll taste him between your legs first." I trail my tongue down the curves of her body pausing a moment to kiss her nipples, then I follow the furry path from her belly button to her cunt. I kiss her swollen lips and am jolted by sudden passion. My tongue splits her and I drink their mingled juices from her marvelous cunt.

I have just spent one of the most exciting nights of my life watching Richard fuck my wife and she has just told me she plans to let him fuck her again and then suck his cock to completion. I find I am anticipating this new debauchery and rejoicing in still another opportunity to see her fulfilling my fantasy. I know it's perverse to watch your wife having sex with another man. But seeing her discover new dimensions of her sexuality, pleasing herself and me along the way, makes me even more devoted to her. I adore her and I will do anything to make her happy.

She comes violently, holding my head and thrusting her crotch against my mouth. She trembles and her keening fills my ears as she climaxes, but I cannot quit eating her luscious pussy. I open my mouth and shove my tongue in her as deeply as I can reach until she pulls me up her body and I penetrate her. She is still climaxing from having me eat her cunt and she continues to come as I fuck her, both of us taking delight in the unbelievable passion that sharing her with another man has unleashed in us. Moments later I reach my climax and ejaculate in her.

When I roll off her hips I see that Richard has returned. He is standing next to the bed and it's obvious he has been watching us couple. Moments later it's even more obvious he doesn't mind sharing a freshly fucked pussy as he climbs on our bed and takes my place between her thighs. Once again he fucks my darling.

Happily I resume my role as the passionate observer of my wife's unbridled sexuality. I relish the thought that there will be more encounters in the future with new lovers and more delicious lechery. My fondest desire is to be there and to watch her discover new pleasures for us to share.

12