Adore

Story Info
Love of Prince's music brings together two mourning fans.
786 words
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

It was gonna be a beautiful night.

Nothing was going to stop Scott Griffin from heading to the block party in Fort Greene to celebrate the music of Prince, who had passed away earlier that day. Scott was only seven years old when he heard "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World," and thought it was one of the coolest songs ever recorded; when he found out that Prince had been recording for years, he regretted having been born too late to see the beginning of the Minneapolis singer's career.

He immediately thought of the song as soon as he saw Trish Flynn, dancing wildly with a purple flower in her long, dark-brown hair. Something powerful drew Scott to Trish-and it wasn't just his erection, which grew at the sight of the fair skin above her waist and her cute, pierced navel. He just had to get close to her.

Scott had always been nervous about approaching white girls, but he didn't feel any apprehension or hesitation now. "Hi there," he yelled, ensuring that he would be heard above the music they both loved.

"Hi," she replied with a smile.

He was falling in love with every second. Her bright blue eyes, her pierced nose, her lightly freckled cheeks, her lovely lips, her porcelain neck...he wanted her.

"Great party, eh?"

"Yeah, but it's so sad that it's because he passed away. He was much too young."

"I know."

"Hey," she said, leaning in closer. "I can barely hear you. Want to step away for a second?"

"Sure."

Trish grabbed Scott's hand and took him a few feet down South Elliott Place. "I think I might be able to hear you now!"

"Thanks. Is that an English accent?"

"Fuck, everybody asks me that," Trish replied, shaking her head. "I'm an Aussie."

"Oh, shit, I'm so sorry-"

"No worries. Like I said, you're not the first one."

"So, how did you get into Prince?"

"I saw him in concert four years ago-me and my sisters. He did a show in Brisbane-it was the last concert I went to before I moved here. He was so gorgeous! He was awesome that night, too."

"Wow. I hate to say this, but I never got a chance to see him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Loved his music, though."

"I know! You missed out on a great thing, not seeing him live."

"Yeah...the opportunities you miss...the ones you'll never have again."

"Well, look at it this way-the next time someone you like is in concert, do whatever it takes to make sure you don't miss it-you might not have another chance."

"I'll take that advice."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get into him?"

"'The Most Beautiful Girl in the World'-loved that song."

"Me too! That was one of his best. It was number one in Australia, you know."

"Should have been number one here, too."

"I know."

The words came out of Scott's mouth before he realized he had even said them.

"He could have written that song about you, you know."

"Oh, you're too kind!" Trish smiled, slapping him playfully on his arm. "You use that line on all the girls, don't you?"

"No," Scott replied, nodding.

"Really."

"You're the only girl that deserves that compliment."

Trish laughed. "You're really working it, aren't you?"

"No, no...I...I just wanted to say I think you're really beautiful, and you're a great dancer, too."

"Oh, please-I can't dance for shit!"

"Yes you can. Now, if you want to talk about people who can't dance...I think I'm the only brother who can't!"

Trish laughed again. "You're too funny."

"Thanks."

"So, do you want to head back?"

"To the party? No, not right now...I'm sure we have a few more Prince stories to tell."

Scott and Trish spent the next two hours talking about Prince's songs, movies and performances; Scott wanted to say something about how his music had the ability to bring people from different backgrounds together, but he didn't have to. Scott mentioned that he had been inspired by Prince to become a music teacher in order to help kids discover their own creative potential; Trish noted it was Prince's fashions that motivated her to become a fashion designer, and to move to New York to fulfill her dream.

Before the night was over, Scott and Trish exchanged numbers and a kiss. As Scott walked home, he began to cry. His tears weren't completely borne of sadness; he was still heartbroken that an icon he loved had passed, but he was also thrilled that on the night of Prince's passing, his broken heart had been captured by the most beautiful girl in the world-a girl who knew how to repair it.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Allison's Story Young girl submits to her desires.in Interracial Love
When Good News is Bad My wife had news for me. Sadly, good news was now bad.in Loving Wives
A Star Returns Ch. 01 A High School athlete returns home.in Interracial Love
Raine, on her Parade A cheating ex-wife out to betray him once more. Although.in Loving Wives
Forget About Your Boyfriend Two friends have a night of fun on vacation.in Interracial Love
More Stories