Adoring Claudia Ch. 02

Story Info
Captured.
1.3k words
4.41
22.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puuuuurr
Puuuuurr
10 Followers

The next night, I woke up in the same position I had first fallen into on my bed. My legs were dangling over the side of my bed, my arms spread out by my sides. Well, they always say that we vampires sleep like the dead.

I sat up, my stomach lurched with an ache, the familiar hunger for human blood. My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness of my room, and then I had realized what I was looking at. I was surprised by the sudden image of my lovely Claudia. I had just remembered that I had painted it the night before, and was actually pleased by my success. Each stroke of the brush resembled her, yet no artist or poet could ever perfect her image. My eyes started to roam around the room, looking upon all the various paintings with her on them. Was I really obsessed with her?

The ache started back up again, and I stood, stretching my arms over my head. I left my room, looking over the cabin for Luke. No Luke. Had he left to feed without me? It was odd, since we usually hunt in a pair. He was good picking out good victims, but I knew he just couldn't keep up with his appetite sometimes.

Well, I guess I was on my own for tonight. I needed to feed.

I had feed on a beggar woman, seeing it as a favor to her then to me. She would die in a painless way, instead of cold and hungry lying on the freezing pavement with rats and cockroaches crawling all around her. I wiped the blood from my lips with my tongue, satisfied. My skin was warm now, the lively color coming back.

I walked down the lonely path back to the cabin. The fog was starting to settle in again, covering almost the full view of my feet. The forest always had a dead sort of vibe. Was Luke and I that contagious? Just above me an owl screeched, looking down at me with its yellow eyes, and twisting it's neck to watch me head along the path.

I reached the cabin, but even before I opened the door, I heard a struggling inside. I stepped in, and the sight before me made me take a step back, stumbling outside the door on my rear. Luke stood over Claudia, who was bound with her hands behind her back, and her feet tied out before her.

"Gabriel, its so nice of you to join us," said Luke with a devious grin, "we were just talking about you."

I got off my rear, and stepped inside again. Luke had laid out all of the paintings I had of her on display. A flood of embarrassment filled me, and since I had just fed, my cheeks began to glow with it. What would she think of me now?

"Luke, why...?" He made his way to me, embracing me tightly, then leaned in to kiss my temple. His face turned slightly more to the side, his lips lingering just before my ear, yet speaking loud enough for Claudia to hear.

"Now we can be one happy family."

I looked at Claudia, whose eyes were wide with fear. I could see the coating of moisture over her eyes, threatening to fall. I moved past Luke, who continued to smile. I went to her, reaching out to comfort her, but she just squirmed as much as she could in her bindings to get away. I frowned, and reached out to her legs to untie the rope. I stood, walking around her to untie her wrists, keeping my eyes off of Luke.

Claudia moved to get away from me, but Luke had already caught her, brushing past me with his inhuman speed. Claudia squealed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her to him. "Hush, hush." He kept a firm arm around her as one lifted to smooth out her golden curls. Her body was shivering against him, and she only looked up at me, her eyes beckoning me to help her.

He moved that hand down her neck, then gripped her shoulder, massaging there with his thumb and fingers. He rubbed there for a few moments, wasting no time to walk his fingertips over her collarbone, and down to her right breast. He cupped it with his hand, then squeezed firmly. Her eyes widened, and she was about to fight, but I had already gone to her, and taken her face into my hands. I took in the beautiful sight before me. How big her blue eyes were that looked up at me with fear, yet an uncertainty. I knew this was wrong, but I had waited so long for this. It was hard to turn away now. This was all Luke's fault.

Luke's other hand went up to her other breast, so that he was cupping her while I slowly leaned in, brushing my lips tenderly across her own. It was just like last night, only better since she was awake now, able to know who was doing the kissing. My lips softly grazed at her own, letting her get adjusted to me. A soft moan came from her, and I knew that Luke was now pinching her nipples. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, feeling her jaw go limp, surrendering to me. I pressed close to her, as did Luke. She was between us, trapped, but I don't think she really cared.

My hands started to slide down her cheeks, and down her neck. I moved my hands over Luke's' and then down her abdomen, heading for the spot I had so desperately wanted to touch. I had gazed at it so many times in spying at her, but it was not enough. It was never enough.

She suddenly pulled her mouth away from mine, whispering breathily, "No, wait. Don't, please." I knew she was a virgin, and had never been touched there, and I just smiled down at her, continuing my path.

"Don't worry, Claudia. I'll be gentle." My hand cupped her sex, sliding my fingers between her legs, yet still separated by the skirts of her dress from her bare skin. I could still feel the heat that was emanating from her, her plump flesh of her sex feeling so tender. She started to breath heavier, Luke now having pulled her dress down to expose her breasts, his fingers tickling her nipples with the tips of his nails. He removed her hair from her shoulder, going back to her nipples. He leaned down, kissing at her neck, trailing his bottom lip over her jugular.

I could see the lust in his eyes as he looked up at me, but I knew my eyes were clouded three times as much as his.

There was a sudden shift, and Claudia had escaped the grasps of Luke's and mine, heading for the door. Her golden curls bouncing at her hips as she ran, her delicate hands holding up the skirts of her dress.

Luke grinned, almost waiting for her to try to run from him. He looked at me, and I looked at him. "Well, are you just going to let her get away?" He asked me, his grin growing wider. I looked back to the door. I really didn't want to do this to her. He looked like the devil standing there, black hair draped across his shoulders with a luster that was almost unreal. His tiny fangs shown with his smile. I wanted to strangle him and embrace him at the same time. Bastard.

I took off, the door swinging against the wall from the wind I had created with my speed. She was running down the same path I had come. It really was almost too easy, as I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. She turned in my arms, and started to pound against my chest with her hands. I swooped down, and picked her up in my arms, one hand under her knees, the other behind her back. She continued to squirm as I carried her back into the house, and Luke shut the door behind us.

Puuuuurr
Puuuuurr
10 Followers