Adrenaline Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and put the entire head of my cock into her mouth. The wetness and the warmth felt amazing. I could feel her tongue moving around the sensitive underside of my cock, and groaned in appreciation. She resumed stroking with her hand and starting bobbing her head, her tongue running up and down the length of my cock.

Remember how I mentioned that random rewards are the best way to ensure addiction? I started pushing the button randomly, and her efforts intensified. She used her other hand to start playing with my balls, and that felt absolutely amazing. If I hadn't fucked my wife that morning I would have already come for sure. She let go of my cock and my balls with both hands, and instead grabbed my hips on each side. Slowly she forced her head downwards until she had swallowed all seven inches of my cock. I pushed the button. As she moved her head back and forth, continuing to deep throat me, I grabbed her head and started fucking her face in earnest.

I couldn't hold it anymore, and let her know that I was going to cum. She responded by grabbing my ass harder and forcing her throat down all the way onto my cock. It felt incredible and I groaned as spurt after spurt of my cum travelled down her throat. I pushed the button twice and she moaned loud enough that I checked to see if my door was closed.

She took my cock out of her mouth, intermittently licking the tip to clean up the cum that was slowly leaking out. She was quite a vision, as this bright 24 year old future doctor was kneeling at my feet and resting her head on my thigh, sighing contently and cleaning my dick for me. I wonder if she had noticed the taste of my wife's pussy. As much as I wanted to return the favour, I had to stick to my plan to make her seduce me, so I decided that I would wait until she practically shoved her pussy in my face before I ate her out.

I said something about how it was great to see that she was really integrating herself into our team, and that I hoped she would continue to make excellent contributions come Monday morning. I pushed the button as I said this, but I wasn't sure if she got the hint. I would find out Monday, but as I had to endure the suspense of the coming weekend, I feel it only fair if you have to wait to figure out what happened too.

She gave my softening dick one last kiss before tucking it back into my pants. She gathered her laptop and turned to go, but not before bending over and wiggling her ass at me. I whistled in appreciation, as I wanted to encourage the behaviour, but didn't think it was worthy of a button push. She left me in my office as I reflected on Jenna's progression this week. There was still so much more to explore.

12