Adriana and I

Story Info
My first time with a black trans girl.
4.3k words
4.6
62k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door behind me, flicked the lights on, and turned to face Adriana.

"Nervous, baby?" She teased, giving me a sly smile. Her black skin was flawless, and her long, frizzy hair framed her pretty face. She was a few inches taller than me, with wide hips and full-bodied arms and legs, dressed in nothing but a very thin sleeping gown. The plunging neckline showed the dark brown edge of one areola, teasing a glimpse at the round, firm breasts beneath.

"A little bit," I admitted with an anxious chuckle. This was going to be my first time with someone like her, and she knew it. She stepped closer, resting her hands on my shoulders.

"You don't have to be nervous," she said with a reassuring smile. "I'll be gentle." We laughed together, tension easing slightly. Suddenly she moved closer, pressing her groin against mine and kissing my cheek. The contact was brief, but it allowed me to feel a little of what made Adriana so special: her big black cock, hanging freely between her legs in that loose gown.

"So..." I began nervously, her face still inches from mine. She smiled, knowing that I was unsure of what to do next.

"Don't worry, baby," she said, then stepped back slightly. "I've done this before." Her hand crept down her body then, and she slowly pulled up that thin sleeping gown. As the cloth crawled up her thigh, her bulge became more and more pronounced - and then suddenly her black snake was hanging out in the open. I stared awkwardly, not sure what to do - but I knew I liked it. Her cock was not erect, but it was not entirely flaccid either. It was as dark as the rest of her body, with a little brown head and a soft-looking ballsack hanging beneath. There was a little bit of curly black hair at the base of her shaft and around her nuts, but it was trimmed short. Though I didn't have my hands on her - yet - I could tell from looking at her fit legs that she was going to have stamina and strength. She giggled suddenly. "See something you like, honey?" I had to tell her the truth.

"You, Adriana," I said, somewhat sheepishly. She laughed, then dropped her dress. I immediately missed the sight of her black snake.

"Well, you better get out of those clothes then," Adriana said, then suddenly pulled her gown over her head with a flourish. The gown flowed to the ground as her frizzy hair bounced around her face. She stood before me, totally nude, her slender ebony body toned and perfect. Her tits barely dropped at all as the dress vanished, their soft firmness keeping them nice and perky.

Adriana reached for my shirt then, and pulled it over my head. I let her take it off, then fumbled with my belt buckle. I yanked my belt off, but before I could unzip myself, Adriana's fingers brushed against my groin and undid my pants. She stepped close and, with her face practically touching mine, slid her hand into my boxers. I moaned as her fingers wrapped lightly around my erect cock.

"Oh yeah, baby," she whispered, her breath warm and sweet on my face. "You're ready." I nodded wordlessly. Suddenly she reached around me and yanked down my pants. As they fell around my ankles, she groped my ass with hands, spreading me slightly and grabbing perilously close to my asshole. I gasped and jumped forward slightly - running right into Layla's firm, sexy body. I could feel her tits flatten against my chest, the nipples hard and ready. Her cock brushed against mine, then came to rest against my pelvis. Suddenly she released my ass, then sat down gracefully at the edge of my bed. Her legs spread wide, she gestured to her package. "Well, honey, it ain't gonna suck itself," she purred, grinning wickedly. Suddenly, I was frozen in place, unsure what to do next.

"I... I've never..." I stammered, feeling nervous and vulnerable. She giggled, both like a little girl and a confident woman.

"Well, I'll tell you what to do," she began. "First - you get on your knees." She pointed at the floor in front of her, between her knees. I complied, slowly shuffling over to her and sinking to my knees. I was excited, but suddenly found myself embarrassed by what I was about to do. I wondered if it was too late to back out, when suddenly her hand was on the back of my head. I looked up at her, and she bit her lip. "Next, you do a little teasing," she said while fingers brushed through my hair.

Before Adriana had to say anything else, I took a deep breath of her scent, then opened my mouth and sucked her balls into my mouth. She moaned and released my head as I ran my tongue around her soft scrotum, tasting her all over. She had little curly hairs on her sack, which for some reason only made what I was doing so much hotter.

"Oh, that's good, baby," Adriana cooed, her cock hardening slowly on my cheek. I began moving my face upwards, licking the base of her shaft and feeling it harden more. "Oh baby, yes, lick my black snake!" I ran my tongue along her hard length, reaching the thick brown tip. She was leaking slightly, and I could taste her cum.

"Like that, sexy?" I breathed, running my tongue around her warm head. Her hands tangled in my hair and pushed my face forward.

"Just like that, baby," she cooed. "Don't stop there!" I obliged, sucking her shaft into my mouth. Her warm cock filled my mouth, and I lapped at her snake with my tongue. She moaned, pushing me down onto her, and I pushed back, worried that I was going to gag. She wanted to fuck my throat though, and as I backed away, her hands held my head in place.

Suddenly she began thrusting her hips toward me, forcing her cock deeper into my mouth. I mumbled in surprise, my words stopped by her shaft. She thrusted forward a few times, each one reaching deeper than the last. Suddenly, her dick was so deep I gagged loudly. In response, Adriana giggled, the forced my head down with her hands and thrusted hard at my face.

Her long black snake buried itself in my throat, and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I tried to pull away, but she held me firm. She whispered words of encouragement as she started to fuck my throat, telling me how good I was doing and how good I was making her feel. Despite being unable to breathe, I could feel my cock getting hard as her words and the taste of her black snake turned me on like I'd never been before. I tried to push my face deeper down her shaft, forcing my face into her short pubic hair. She moaned loudly, then thrust deeper and pressed my face against her body, holding me in place. She held me there for a while, her cock twitching in my throat, until I started to get light-headed. My hands began to tap on her legs, and her snake twitched one more time.

Suddenly, Adriana released my head and pulled her groin away. Her cock whipped out of my mouth, leaving strands of saliva hanging between her shaft and my lips. I gasped in as much air as I could, coughing but staring up at her face. She was biting her lip as she looked down at me, and her hands were stroking my face as I caught my breath.

"Are you okay, baby?" she cooed. I could only nod and gasp some more. "You did so good, that was just right," she sighed. Her foot slowly crept up and her toes ran along my cock. "Seems like you enjoyed it, too," she said with a wink. I nodded.

"That was fucking hot," I replied between breaths.

"Yes it was, honey," she said while stroking my hair. "Are you sure that was your first time?" she asked with a wink. Her cock was still fully erect, pointing at my face and dripping. "Come on up here," she said, guiding me up by the chin. As I stood, she pulled me towards her, and I bent forward. Her lips parted slightly and pressed against mine, and I moaned slightly in pleasant surprise. She giggled, her soft lips brushing over mine. Her tongue flicked out, pushing slightly past my lips and brushing against my teeth. Her teeth closed very lightly around my bottom lip before she pulled away, staring right in my eyes.

"Oh, Adriana..." I began, before she giggled and interrupted me by wrapping a hand around my cock. I moaned, her touch sending a shiver through my body. Adriana's face moved towards my groin, her breath warm against my shaft. She looked up at me from where she sat on the edge of the bed in front of me, and kissed the leaking tip of my cock.

Suddenly her lips were around my head, and her mouth slid halfway down my shaft. I moaned louder, surprised by her sudden move. Her lips retreated back to my top with a slurp, and then her mouth was moving down again. Bobbing back and forth several times, it only took a few second for her to have my whole cock in her mouth. With her chin against my balls, she began to grab at my ass with her hands and pull me in towards her. I began thrusting at her face the way she had to me, and she made a gulping sound every time I did.

"Oh fuck," I breathed in ecstasy. "That's fucking amazing, Ana, don't stop!" She didn't. Every so often she would pull her lips back to my tip to get a full breath, then went right back down to the base of my dick. My hands went to her hair, holding her head as I fucked her throat and her hands - still on my ass - pulled me deeper.

After several minutes of this, as my nervousness faded, I felt something rising in my cock.

"Fuck, Ana, I'm gonna cum..." I moaned, and suddenly her hands released my ass and her lips slid back up to my tip. With another wink, she fully took my cock out of her mouth. "That was..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Adriana grabbed my hand and threw herself backwards, pulling me with her. We landed on the bed next to each other. Before I could react, her hands moved to my face and her lips smushed against mine. Her leg wrapped around my waist as I opened my mouth to her, our tongues meeting in frenzied lust. Her cock pressed hard against mine, and my hands traveled around her body, feeling her firm ass and stroking her wet, hard cock. We moaned together, enraptured by the passion of our kiss. Adriana started grinding her groin against mine, our hard cocks pressing together. Her tits smushed against my body, cushioning our aggressive embrace.

After several long minutes of unbroken kissing, Adriana slowly pulled her face away, her teeth tugging lightly at my lip before letting go. She was beaming at my, and giggled. I smiled back.

"Wow," I breathed. One of her arms was under my head and the other stroked my hair gently while my arms were around her waist.

"Yeah, wow," she sighed. Her leg, still around my waist, pulled me closer to her. "You fucking stud!" she teased. I chuckled and kissed her neck lightly. She shivered, and then pushed herself up to her elbows. Her round tits were so close my face, the nipples dark and firm. I leaned forward and took one into my mouth, running my tongue around the areola. She sighed and stroked my hair some more while my hand teased her other nipple. After a moment she kissed my head.

"So..." she said, drawing out the syllable. "Are we gonna fuck, or what?" I looked up at her, taking my mouth away from her nipple.

"I would love that," I said. She smiled, then leaned down and kissed me lightly.

"Good," she purred. "Because I want to feel that perfect dick inside me." Her hand wrapped around my cock and stroked slowly. "And... I want to rock that white ass!" she said with a devious grin, moving her hand to my ass. I took a deep breath as her fingers moved close to my virgin ass, then looked up into her dark eyes.

"So come and get it, sexy," I said, then kissed her roughly. She grinned widely as I pulled away, her frizzy hair bouncing as she started to get up. She crawled to the edge of the bed, exposing her tight ass - and her package, the long hard cock and little balls hanging down like a lure.

She grabbed a few things and then returned, setting them before me: a small bottle of lube and two condoms. She looked at me with eyes before speaking.

"Let me fuck you first," she said, biting her lip. "I'm so horny right now, baby, I can't stand it, please!" In response, I silently bent forward and took her cock into my mouth, sucking her for a moment before pulling back and turning around.

"Anything for you, baby," I said, trying not to sound as nervous as I felt. She smiled, then got to her knees. Her hands reached for my hips, pulling me up into a doggy-style position. I took a deep breath as she tore open a condom wrapper. I peeked over my shoulder, watching her stroke her shaft. She slipped the condom over her tip, rolling it down over her long black cock. She looked up at me with a wink, then grabbed the bottle of lube. Suddenly I felt a cold splash against my hole as her lubed finger moved between my cheeks. I gasped and jumped forward slightly.

"It's okay, baby, I'll be gentle!" she cooed as she pulled me back. Another cold finger slid over my ass, followed by the sound of her stroking her condom-clad shaft with the lube. "Ready?" I took a deep breath.

"I am, Adriana." Almost immediately, her cock started poking against my asshole. Even the slightest touch felt immense against my virgin ass. As the pressure increased, pain shot through my body and I groaned, leaping forward a bit. "Or... I'm sorry, maybe I'm not ready..." I said, looking down at the bed, embarrassed. From behind me, Adriana giggled slightly.

She leaned forward, her slippery cock sandwiched between my cheeks as her chest and full tits pressed against my back. Her lips brushed against my ear and her hands stroked my sides and chest.

"It's okay baby, I know it's hard at first," she whispered into my ear, her hand moving to stroke my ass. "But it feels so good, I promise." She started grinding her wet cock between my cheeks, her hand stroking one softly. "Do you believe me?"

"Of course I do, Ana," I moaned as her hand softly brushed against my balls.

"Good," she cooed, her hand returning to my ass. "And do you trust me?"

"Yes," I sighed, her lips brushing against my neck.

"Then just relax, baby," she whispered. Her hand and groin moved away from my ass briefly, and then she suddenly pushed forward, pulling me back by my chest.

Her cock slid halfway into me in an instant, giving me no time to pull away before she was fucking my ass. I screamed in surprise and pain, but she fell forward, her body pinning my shoulders to the bed as her cock slowly slipped deeper into me. I wanted to beg her to stop, but I couldn't even speak from the unexpected agony. Her hands both held my chest now, and her lips were against my ear, whispering sweet words of encouragement that I could barely focus on.

After almost a minute of slow, painful insertion, her black shaft was entirely buried in my ass, her balls resting against mine. She stopped moving then, pressing her tits against my back and whispering to me while I whimpered. Her hand started stroking my cock as her black snake throbbed inside me, eager to start the real fucking.

We stayed like that for several minutes, my ass burning painfully from the invasion of her shaft. Her lips stayed by my ear, calming me down.

"It's okay, honey, you're doing great," she cooed, stroking my cock. "I'm sorry about this, but you'll get used to it, I promise."

"Okay, Ana," I moaned, her dick gaping my tight asshole. After another few minutes, the pain began to subside. My whimpering quieted, and Adriana began moving her hips. As she did, the pain returned - though not as badly - and I started moaning again. But this time, there was pleasure with the pain. "Fuck," I groaned as her black cock slipped out of me and pushed back in.

"Starting to like it, honey?" she purred. "I knew you would." The pleasant softness of her breasts left my back as she straightened up, and her hands gripped my hips. She started thrusting forward, her pelvis clapping against my ass, pushing me into my face. Every time she did, her cock forced its way deeper into me, her warm girth splitting me open, eliciting a pained howl from me. As she leaned back after each thrust, her cock slid out to the head, and then she pulled me backwards as she pushed again.

"Fuck, it hurts!" I yelped into the sheets. "Ana, it hurts! You're too big, fuck!" I begged. She didn't slow, pounding into me a few more times while I whined.

"I know, baby," she said between the slaps of her pelvis against me. "It'll get better soon, just relax." Suddenly, she pulled on my hips and slammed into me harder than before. Her cock went so deep I felt it push against something inside me, and I screamed, throwing myself forward.

I landed flat against the bed, my cock against the sheets. Adriana came with me, and when she fell, her shaft hit that spot again. She didn't slow down still, instead moving her hands to my body, wrapping around my chest. Her lips went to my ear again, whispering about how good I was doing and how I'd start to feel it soon. She moved her body in a wave, pushing her hips forward and filling me up again and again.

She slammed her black cock into me over and over for what felt like hours. Pinned to the bed, I felt helpless, but her soothing whispers were almost hypnotic. Just as the pain was becoming unbearable, the pleasure that I had briefly felt before began to return. It spread as warmth from deep inside me, sending a jolt of static and a flush through me with every thrust. My whimpering turned to sighs of pleasure.

"Ana, your... your cock... oh," I said, her lips still near my ear. "It's so good..." I started trusting back against her groin as much as I could with her pinning me down. She started to giggle as I moved beneath her.

"See, baby?" she cooed. "I promised you you would love it." She nibbled at my ear, her teeth pulling on the lobe. I moaned and shivered under her warm body and soft tits. "And I love this tight ass," she groaned as she pounded. My face flushed brightly upon hearing how I made her feel good. She shifted then, her body lifting off of mine. I missed the comforting weight and the poking of her hard nipples, but her hands ran down my back. She grabbed my ass and spread it, watching her big black cock disappear and reappear from my aching hole.

"Fuck, baby," she sighed as she watched herself deflower my ass. "You're so sexy, I don't even want to cum. I just want to stay inside you." My face flushed again.

"I don't want you to stop either, Ana," I replied, looking over my shoulder at her. Her perfect body was glistening with a slight sheen of sweat, her tits bouncing with every thrust, her black skin flawless and so dark against my pale ass. "You are so perfect," I moaned as her long cock hit deep inside me.

"You're so sweet, baby," she said, smiling down at me. Suddenly her thrusting slowed. "Do you really trust me?" she said seriously.

"Of course I do, Ana," I said earnestly. She smiled.

"Thank you," she sighed. Suddenly she pulled back, her cock sliding out of me. I yelped slightly in surprise and mild pain. I heard the sound of pulling rubber and looked back to see Adriana pulling the condom off. She freed her beautiful, perfect black cock from the rubber and it bounced against my butt softly. She flicked the condom away and stroked her shaft. "I need to feel you for real." I moaned at her words.

"I need that too, Ana," I murmured. She smiled, then lowered her cock again. This time, thanks to how hard she gaped and lubed my ass before, her cock slid in easily. She went slowly, and we moaned together. I could feel her warmth and the velvety softness of her hard shaft so perfectly now, it felt like pure joy was working its way into me. Her voice rose more and more as she entered me, and as she began thrusting she was nearly shouting in pleasure.

"Oh. My. God," she said, emphasizing each push into my ass. She leaned forward, laying on top of me again, her eyelids drooping and her jaw going slack with pleasure. Her nipples were hard in the middle of the softness of her tits against my back. One of her hands tangled in my hair and the other grabbed mine. She moaned into my neck while she fucked me. "It's like. Your ass. Was made. For. My. Cock!"

12