Adriana Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Her dad's boss visits her house.
2.5k words
4.33
185.6k
114

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
765 Followers

"Is this his house?" asked Carmen, stopping the car.

"Yup..." said Adriana meekly.

"Want me to come with you?" said Carmen, holding Adriana's hand.

"I don't know... I don't know if I'll have to stay here for longer... Maybe he'll want something from me..." said Adriana, dropping her head.

"You sure he's home? The lights aren't on... Then again, it is midnight." said Carmen with a concerned voice.

In her small hands, she held a mason jar. The jar was full of cum. It was her assignment from her dad's boss. It meant her dad keeping his job.

Carmen leaned over and gave Adriana a kiss on the lips, sucking on her lip gently. Adriana returned the kiss. It felt natural now to show affection this way after their night together.

"I'll wait here." said Carmen, putting the car in park.

The little eighteen year old brunette stepped out of the car, and walked to the door. She stepped back after knocking at the door. Moments later, she knocked again.

Adriana looked over at Carmen. She was motioning for her to come back to the car.

"I guess he isn't home," said Adriana. She felt relieved that she wouldn't see Jerry, her dad's boss, but also a huge knot tied in her stomach, because she didn't get the jar to Jerry on time.

"I'll drop you off at home," said Carmen.

----

Adriana put on the hoodie that Carmen gave, and tucked the jar into the big pocket. She was glad to have such a great friend. She fixed up using the screen door as a mirror, and then stepped into her house.

"Hey dad, I'm home!" shouted Adriana, taking her shoes off.

"Hey baby, we're in the kitchen!" her dad replied.

Adriana peeked her head into the kitchen. She almost shrieked.

Her dad's boss, Jerry, was sitting at the dinner table with her dad.

"Hey Adriana, long time no see." said Jerry, giving her a wink.

"Hi sir," said Adriana, nervously. Her heart pounded, and her knees shook.

"How's school? Has it started yet?"

"Nope, not yet, sir." said Adriana, nervous inside.

"Come sit down with us and have a drink. Matthew, she can drink, right?" said Jerry.

Adriana glanced at her dad, who was nodding in agreement. She pulled the chair next to her dad and sat down.

"She's turning into a beauty, Matthew," said Jerry, opening another beer for Adriana's dad.

"She sure is," said Matthew. Matthew noticed how Jerry was checking out Adriana. His cock stirred, imagining how much Jerry would want to fuck Adriana's tight body. He saw Jerry's signature on Adriana's sponsor sheet for sure earlier, though. He wondered why they were pretending to not have met.

"I bet you have quite a following at school, Adriana. I bet you get chased around by boys all day," said Jerry, grinning ear to ear.

"No, not really," said Adriana, her face blushing.

Matthew sensed a bit of tension in the room between the two. The knowing smile from Jerry, Adriana being unusually shy, he figured something must be up. In his drunken day-dream, he imagined Jerry giving Adriana a good brutal assfucking.

"Well, I need to use the bathroom... Excuse me," said Matthew, standing up. Adriana noticed how drunk her dad was, having trouble even standing up from the chair. She watched silently as her dad left the kitchen, leaving just her and Jerry.

Jerry was just staring at her from across the table, still grinning from ear to ear.

"I got the jar full," said Adriana in a whispering voice. She couldn't look at Jerry.

"Good," said Jerry. He stood up, and walked around the table to Adriana. He placed his hand on her head, stroking her hair gently.

"Did you like doing it babe?" said Jerry, his thumb massaging Adriana's lips.

Jerry brought his other down to his zipper and pulled out his half-hard penis, then guided Adriana's lips to his cock. Adriana reluctantly opened her mouth, letting Jerry's push his cock in.

"Good girl..." Jerry sighed, his hand firmly against the back of Adriana's head, guiding her. His thick fingers gently massaged the back of her head, pulling her head toward his cock as Adriana serviced him.

"Look up baby," said Jerry, pulling Adriana's hair down behind her head. He enjoyed watching his cock disappear into the eighteen year old cheerleader's warm, wet mouth.

"I was getting ready to fire your dad right here. I had to make it personal, seeing how loyal he has been to me... Keep looking up, Adriana." said Jerry, pushing his cock all the way into Adriana's mouth, pressing her face into his pubes.

"I think I'll reconsider, now that you're here, to make up for what he's doing to my company..." said Jerry with a grin, holding Adriana's head tighter, fighting her gagging convulsions.

"I own you, whore." said Jerry, slapping her face just hard enough to stop her from fighting him.

"Nod." said Jerry, looking down at Adriana's blushed, begging face.

Adriana nodded fast, her big teary eyes looking up at Jerry. Jerry let go of Adriana's head. Adriana fell back down in her chair, gasping.

"Suck my balls."

Adriana bowed her head below Jerry's cock, and wrapped her lips around Jerry's heavy balls. Her tongue massaged the wrinkles as her lips pulled back and forth, sucking on them.

"Little cumdumpster," said Jerry, as he petted Adriana's head.

When they heard the toilet flush, Jerry zipped up his pants, and went back to his seat. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small paper envelope. He tore it open, and then let the white powdery content fall into Matthew's beer glass.

"What is that?" said Adriana, concerned about her dad's drink.

"It'll help him sleep." said Jerry.

Matthew stumbled back to his seat after his long leak in the bathroom.

"I didn't miss anything, did I?" Matthew said with a grin, raising his glass and nodding at Jerry. He glanced at his daughter. Her face was flushed red.

"Not at all," said Jerry, "I was just asking Adriana about the boys at her school. I guess it doesn't take much to make a little girl blush."

Matthew and Jerry laughed, and drank their beer. They talked about work while Adriana sat quietly in her chair.

"Well, Jerry, I know it's not good to rush your guests out, but I'm seriously feeling the alcohol now. I need to go to bed..." said Matthew, mumbling to himself. He tried to stand up, but then fell back into his chair.

"Here, let me help you." said Jerry, assisting Matthew. Jerry supported Matthew all the way to the master bedroom.

Adriana waited, sitting still, her heart racing.

She watched intently as Jerry slowly walked over to the couch, and sat down.

"You should clean up that table, Adriana." said Jerry.

Adriana quietly got up and started gathering the empty bottles.

"Bring a plate on here when you're done, along with that jar." said Jerry, eyeing up and down Adriana. He loved the curves on this girl. Adriana had a small petite body, but her breasts were slightly on the bigger side. She was wearing a tight, low-cut shirt that stopped halfway over her ass, and leggings that left little to imagination.

Jerry unzipped his jeans again, and took out his cock. He stroked it while waiting for Adriana.

"On your knees, here." said Jerry, parting his legs. As soon as Adriana sat, he pulled her toward him by his hair, and shoved his cock into her mouth. Adriana closed her eyes tightly as Jerry gave her a rough face fucking. Jerry stood up from the couch, pinning Adriana's face into his legs, bent over her, grinding his cock as deep as he could into Adriana.

Adriana, unable to breathe, fought with Jerry with her arms, slapping his legs and pushing him away. Jerry toyed with her, pulling out an inch slowly but then pushing it back in even harder.

"Shhh baby, it's okay, it's okay," whispered Jerry as he kept Adriana in her place, fucking Adriana's mouth slowly, not letting her breathe at all. His hard cock throbbed in Adriana's throat, expanding in the airway and filling it completely. He savored the warm, wet texture of Adriana's throat on his cock.

"Adriana, Adriana," whispered Jerry as he slapped Adriana's cheeks. She weakly fought to keep her eyes open as Jerry continued to saw his cock back and forth in her throat. Jerry grinned at the little girl's demise. He pulled his cock out all the way, and sat back down in the couch, leaving Adriana gasping for breath.

"Good girl," said Jerry, looking down at Adriana while she sobbed. Not a full ten seconds later, his fingers were again gripping her hair, and leading her back onto his cock.

And just like last time, Jerry used Adriana's throat slowly, deliberately blocking her airway the entire time, only moving back and forth an inch or two. Jerry didn't need to hold her as tightly anymore. He gently massaged Adriana's cheeks, enjoying her begging, teary face, as she obediently allowed her mouth to be used.

"You're being a very good girl, Adriana," said Jerry as he petted her hair. Adriana kept her head still while Jerry slowly pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. He let her go.

Adriana's face was a mess from all the tear and saliva that had gathered up.

"Please stop," begged Adriana, her arms tight against Jerry's thighs as Jerry placed his hand on her head again. She pushed against Jerry's pull, begging for mercy.

Her hands went weak as Jerry glared at her. She slowly brought them back down on her lap. Jerry slapped her face, showing her who was in charge here. Then he slapped her face again, then again. Adriana wobbled on her knees, her head dizzy from getting smacked.

"I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry sir," cried Adriana, sniffling and sobbing as she stayed on her knees. Her dad was just down the hall, passed out in his bed, while his boss was raping her little mouth.

"Suck it. Keep it all the way down. Do not let go without my permission." said Jerry. He slapped Adriana again, even harder, knocking her over.

"Get up," said Jerry, kicking Adriana. Adriana sobbed for a moment, collecting herself. She then slowly shuffled back onto her knees, looking up at Jerry. She hesitated for a moment, then closed her eyes, and wrapped her lips back around Jerry's cock. Jerry grinned at his power.

"Deeper, deeper," said Jerry quietly, encouraging Adriana to take his cock in further. It was amusing to watch her struggle. Her teary eyes, flushed face, saliva-covered chin, choking on his cock and squinting her eyes... Jerry couldn't help but to keep grinning. He had hit the jackpot.

He was actually a little bit proud of her once her lips were at his base, her nose against his pubes, all by herself.

He looked down at Adriana as she kept her mouth stuffed full of his cock. Her eyes were begging for his permission to let go.

Jerry reached down and grabbed the jar. He pushed the plate to the side with his foot, and opened the jar, spilling it from mid air onto the plate, making it splash all over the floor.

"Oops," said Jerry, pushing Adriana's forehead away. "You're going to have to clean that up."

Jerry pushed over Adriana again, adding to his amusement.

"With your mouth, hon. Crawl. Like a little puppy."

After a little bit of hesitation, Adriana got onto fours, crawling around the living room, lowering her head and sucking up the cum from the floor. He was starting to feel bad for this girl.

He stroked his cock as Adriana's little ass wiggled as she crawled. It was too good to enjoy alone.

It didn't take long for Adriana to look back up at Jerry, indicating she was done.

"Now the plate, little puppy." said Jerry, pointing at it.

Adriana crawled in front of it, gagging as she stared down at the plate. She got on her elbows, moving her hair out of her face. She lowered her face and lapped at the plate, putting her lips against the plate and sucking it into her mouth.

"Absolutely disgusting, Adriana." said Jerry, chuckling to himself.

Adriana sobbed as she continued to clean the plate full of cum.

"I can't believe how disgusting you are, Adriana," said Jerry sternly. "I don't think it's going to work out. Matthew sucks at his job, and you're a disgusting slut."

Adriana was crushed, tried her best to lick up from the plate, dragging her tongue against the porcelain. Once she was done, she got back on her knees, looking down, absolutely destroyed.

"Get back here," said Jerry. Adriana looked down the hall, where her dad was drugged and passed out sleeping. She wished he was here to protect her. Reluctantly, Adriana crawled back between Jerry's thighs.

"Apologize." said Jerry.

"I'm sorry," said Adriana, sniffling.

"For what?" asked Jerry, kicking her over once more.

Adriana got back on her knees, and looked up to her dad's boss.

"I'm sorry for being disgusting, I'm sorry for being a disgusting slut."

"You should be punished." said Jerry, "Turn around and pull those shorts down."

Even though it had just been a day since he saw them, Adriana's little strip was stirring his cock again.

He reached down and massaged Adriana's little puckered asshole. He slipped a finger inside, making Adriana squirm.

"Face down, ass up," commanded Jerry as he got off the couch and got behind Adriana. Adriana lowered her face against the floor, presenting her little ass to Jerry.

"Heh," said Jerry to himself, satisfied. He aimed his cock at Adriana's asshole, and pushed. He pushed steadily, slowly shoving his entire cock into Adriana.

"Daddy loves your tight little ass," said Jerry, sliding his hand up Adriana's shirt and bra, roughly cupping her tits.

"Does Adriana love daddy's cock?"

"Y-yes, Adriana loves daddy's cock," muttered Adriana, squinting her face as Jerry pushed into her.

"Mmmm," moaned Jerry, slowly fucking Adriana's little ass. The foreplay had him on the edge. He was going to cum soon.

Jerry picked up his pace, slapping his hips into Adriana's ass. His firm hands gripped Adriana's hips, keeping them in place as he mercilessly fucked the eighteen year old girl.

"Daddy's going to cum in your little asshole, baby, is that where you want it?" said Jerry, spanking Adriana as he upped his pace.

"Y-yes sir, cum in my asshole please, daddy," mewed Adriana.

Jerry shoved his cock in the entire way, and pumped his load deep inside Adriana's butt. Once he was satisfied he was finished, he sat back down on the floor, his legs wide open.

"Clean," said Jerry.

Adriana turned around, wrapping her lips around Jerry's cock that had just been in her ass, licking and sucking up his wet cock. Jerry stared ahead as Adriana's little butt made a heart shape.

"You're a quick learner," said Jerry, panting.

"Thank you, sir," said Adriana, pausing then continuing.

kara_love
kara_love
765 Followers