Adriana Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Her dad gives into his lust, and so do strangers and Bob.
3.3k words
4.3
186.9k
105

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
767 Followers

Matthew got into Adriana's bed and lay behind her.

His heart pounded as his hands slipped around Adriana's little tummy.

"Adriana? Sweety?" asked Matthew, quietly.

His hands roamed all over his daughter's stomach, gently massaging her soft teenager skin.

"Honey?" said Matthew, louder this time.

He gave Adriana a little pinch, then another. Satisfied that his daughter was out cold, he slid his palm under Adriana's panties and felt her mound in his hand.

Matthew squished his daughter's soft flesh. He leaned closer, breathing down the back of her neck, his crotch pressed against his daughter's ass. His raging erection firmly pressed between Adriana's butt cheeks.

Matthew slid his hand out and brought it behind her ass, cupping her round cheeks and squeezing them.

"What am I doing?" thought Matthew as he gave Adriana's neck a lick.

"I got her right here, why aren't I balls deep in her cunt?" said Matthew, chuckling to himself. He gently pushed Adriana onto her tummy, and got on top of her.

"Bob, you lucky bastard," said Matthew as he tugged down his daughter's panties. He had seen her bare ass many times in his webcam recordings, but nothing beat this.

He pulled up Adriana's hips, and tucked her pillows under her tummy.

"God damn," said Matthew, lowering himself and kissing Adriana's round little ass. Then he reminded himself that Bob fucked Adriana just this morning.

"Gross, my fault for raising a little slut, I guess," laughed Matthew as he kicked off his boxers. His cock stood straight, pointing at his daughter's raised ass.

He couldn't believe it, but his cock was disappearing into his daughter's pussy. Her little cunt clenched around his cock as it pushed inside, and clung on as he pulled out. It was as tight as he imagined, and as amazing as he imagined.

"Bob, no..." cried Adriana in her sleep. Matthew's heart dropped, and his cock almost shriveled. Once he was sure that Adriana was still asleep, he resumed pushing into his daughter.

Adriana's pussy got wetter and wetter as Matthew fucked her limp body. Matthew bit his lips. This was all too much for him, and he didn't want to cum so soon.

He pulled his cock out of his daughter and parted Adriana's butt cheeks. He scooted closer, pressing his cock at it.

"Yeah... take it, take this cock..." he muttered as he pushed his cock into Adriana. She squirmed in her deep sleep as Matthew's entire cock pushed inside.

"Bob... please... stop..." whined Adriana as Matthew fucked her little asshole. This time, Matthew didn't stop but continued to fuck his daughter's ass. He was sure that she wasn't going to wake up.

"Bob..."

For Matthew, it was actually better for her to talk in her sleep like this.

"Shut up and take it, honey," said Matthew sweetly as he shoved his cock in all the way.

He was too close now. Matthew couldn't decide where he wanted to cum. Should he cum deep inside his daughter's ass, or in her little cunt? Maybe all over her ass... He'd have to clean up after.

Then he thought, if Bob could get my daughter to clean his dick, I deserve to get my dick cleaned by her too.

He got off of the bed and pulled Adriana's head off of the edge, making it hang. He pressed his thumb inside Adriana's mouth and forced her mouth open.

"Clean daddy's dick too baby," he said as he pushed his cock inside. He held his daughter's head at an angle to dodge her teeth.

Matthew grunted when his cock pressed the back of Adriana's throat. His legs jerked.

"Whew, that was close," he thought to himself. He didn't want to cum so soon.

He pushed his cock harder at the back of Adriana's throat. He felt his cock slip and push inside her throat.

"Oh, fuck," said Matthew, his legs jerking again. So damn close again. He grinned to himself as he felt his balls slap against Adriana's forehead.

Matthew felt Adriana spasm under him, choking on his cock. He pulled his cock out lightly, letting her catch her breath before pushing back in.

"Soon, baby, soon, just swallow daddy's big cock for now," he said as he slowly fucked in and out of Adriana's throat.

He pushed more and more of his cock down his daughter's mouth. Soon Adriana's bottom lip was touching his pubes as he fucked her face.

"Fuck, fuck," said Matthew as his legs jerked again. He couldn't hold on much longer.

He thrust his cock all the way inside Adriana's mouth, biting his lips as he struggled to hold on longer. He fucked her face as hard as he could. He held Adriana's head tight despite her choking and gagging. Several seconds later, his balls were pumping his hot load down his daughter's mouth.

"Holy shit," said Matthew, shivering. He slowly pulled his cock out of his daughter's mouth, letting it fall onto her used face. Matthew took the chance and smeared his cum covered cock on Adriana's face.

"There you go baby, so pretty," said Matthew as he painted his daughter with his cock.

"Now it's time for daddy to clean you up," he said, going to the bathroom for a rag, his legs jerking every few steps.

-------------------

"Good morning," said Matthew to his daughter as she joined him at the table.

"Did you sleep okay?" asked Matthew, pushing Adriana's food to front of her.

"Uhh, yeah, those sleeping pills knocked me out," said Adriana, smiling. She bent forward and kissed her daddy's cheek, then sat back down.

Adriana ran her tongue in her mouth before digging into her food. Her ass and pussy were extra sore, and her mouth tasted like cum. She blamed Bob for her pain. Maybe cum is so stinky that it sits in your mouth, she thought.

Matthew chuckled to himself. She'd never find out that her daddy was balls deep inside all her holes last night.

Once he finished his meal, Matthew snatched Adriana's panties and made an excuse to go to his bedroom. He watched the recording of Adriana's bedroom as he stroked his cock. He watched Bob take his daughter, and then watched himself take his daughter.

"I should fuck her ass harder next time," he said as he stroked his cock. Moments later, he came inside Adriana's panties.

Adriana was back in her room too, on the phone with her friend Carmen.

"Sorry Carmen, I was really tired yesterday, I didn't want to even see my phone." said Adriana.

"Yeah, I was too, you slut. I was there sucking cocks with you, but at least I called after." said Carmen.

"Sorry boo," said Adriana, smooching into the phone several times. "Forgive me please?"

"Fiiine," said Carmen.

"Wanna hang out today?" said Adriana sweetly.

Once they made plans, Adriana got ready.

"Daddy, can you give me a ride to Carmen's on the way to work?" Adriana said to the door.

"Uhh, yeah, just hurry," said Matthew, closing the videos of his sweet daughter on his computer.

Matthew checked the porn site he frequented. He had another message from OLDMIKE.

"I sent her a picture of her with my cum on it"

Matthew grinned. I got to fuck her ass last night, he thought.

"You should just rape her," messaged back Matthew on a whim. It'd never happen, he thought.

Little did he know, "OLDMIKE" was already planning it.

Matthew checked out his daughter as they made their way out the door. Adriana was wearing bright green shorts, and a loose shirt that draped over her sexy body. His cock stirred in his pants.

And when he was dropping her off, he saw Carmen. She was in just her tank top, and bikini bottoms. Carmen waved at Matthew before turning around, purposely wiggling her little butt as she went inside with Adriana.

"That hot little slut," said Matthew as he drove away.

"You slut," said Adriana as the door closed behind them, "Why are you in just your panties?"

"Idunno, didn't want to put pants on yet," said Carmen, grinning.

"Is Cowen not home?" said Adriana, looking around.

"Nope, he's sleeping over at Lance's house." said Carmen, hugging her best friend. Carmen's hands slipped down and grabbed Adriana's little booty. She then puckered her lips toward Adriana.

"Whoa whoa, we aren't lesbos," said Adriana, backing off. Carmen giggled and hugged her again.

Then they spent a few hours talking to each other. Adriana didn't bring up the mailman or Bob.

"So they're all your dad's friends?" said Carmen, comforting her friend.

"Yeah, and one of them is his boss," said Adriana, puppy-eyed.

"That sucks baby, I'm sorry," said Carmen.

Then Carmen got a phone call.

"Hey Cowen, what do you want?" said Carmen, glancing over at Adriana.

"I'm busy, I'm hanging out here with Adriana," she said, sighing and waving her hands all over the air. Adriana giggled at her friend.

"It's MY CAR this week! It doesn't matter!" Carmen shouted at the phone, her eyes wide.

"Ugh, FINE, where are you at? Why are you there? Jesus, that's like forty minutes away! Where is Lance?" shouted Carmen into the phone.

"I'll go," said Carmen before hanging up.

"Cowen is stuck out of town without a ride," said Carmen, getting up.

"Want me to come along and keep you company?" said Adriana, getting up too.

"No, it'd just be awkward with you and him. I need to beat up that asshole for what he did to you," said Carmen, smashing her fist into her palm. Adriana giggled again. She loved her best friend.

"Want me to give you a ride home?" said Carmen, pulling up a pair of shorts.

"Nah, I'll walk," said Adriana.

Adriana watched Carmen pull out of the drive way. She waved at Carmen, and then started to make her way back to her house.

"Psssssst!"

Adriana turned her head and saw nobody.

"Psssst, Adriana!"

She saw Cowen in the back seat of a car.

"Cowen, Carmen just left to pick you up!" said Adriana, walking across the street toward the car.

Cowen stepped out, and so did Lance from the passenger seat. Then fat man stepped from the driver's seat. Although he had quite a belly, his legs and arms were thick. His muscles made him appear stocky, even though he was tall.

"Is that her?" said the man, pointing at Adriana.

"Yeah, that's her," said Lance, following behind the man.

"I'm Lance's brother," introduced the man.

"Uhhh hey," said Adriana, stepping backwards.

"You can call me Gio," he said, walking faster to Adriana.

"Hey Gio..." said Adriana, stopping.

"You two, stay in the fucking car," said Gio. Cowen and Lance scurried inside.

Gio stood in front of Adriana, and pulled out his phone. He showed her the screen, which had a picture of Adriana sucking Cowen's cock.

"This is you, isn't it?" said Gio.

"... Yes," said Adriana, her head dropping.

"I'm sorry about my brother and Cowen," said Gio, hugging Adriana, "I made them delete these pictures from their phones."

"T-thank you," said Adriana meekly.

"Come with me," said Gio, escorting Adriana to his car. Adriana followed.

"You two, sit in the front, now!" shouted Gio. Cowen hopped forward into the driver's seat.

Now Gio and Adriana were both in the back.

"Uhm, thanks for taking care of it, Gio," said Adriana, confused.

"You should be," said Gio, unzipping his pants. He pulled out his cock and looked at Adriana.

"No..." Adriana cried, her hand reaching for the handle. Cowen quickly locked the doors.

"Suck me like you sucked theirs," said Gio, his hand creeping up Adriana's back. He pulled her slightly, urging her.

"You know what I can do with these pictures. Your school, your family, your friends... All of them will see these," said Gio, his hand now at the back of her neck.

"Suck," said Gio, gripping Adriana's neck and pulling her head down.

Adriana looked over at Cowen and Lance helplessly. Although they were so mean to him the day before, she sought their help.

Then she parted her lips, letting Gio's cock inside.

"Good," said Gio, leaning back into the seat. He tossed Cowen the car keys, and told him to drive.

"You're a good cocksucker," said Gio, looking down at Adriana. Adriana looked up at Gio. His pimply skin and his double chin disgusted her. His dick tasted like bitter sweat. She gagged at the thought.

"Heh," said Gio, now placing his hand on the back of Adriana's head, pushing her head down as Cowen drove around.

"You're a very pretty girl Adriana," said Gio, making Adriana look up.

"Thanks," said Adriana, looking up at Gio then looking back down.

"You look good sucking my cock," said Gio as he let go of Adriana's head. She continued sucking.

"You know where she lives?" said Gio to Cowen.

"Yeah, I do," said Cowen, looking back and grinning at Adriana.

"Anyone home at your house?" said Gio, stroking Adriana's hair.

"N-no," said Adriana, wrapping her pretty pink lips around the stranger's cock.

Cowen pulled into Adriana's driveway.

"We're here," said Gio. "You can quit polishing my dick."

Adriana got up and looked around. She then followed Cowen, Lance and Gio to her door, and opened it for them.

"You two, sit on the stairs and don't fucking move. Or I'm going to beat the shit out of both of you," said Gio, pulling Adriana's arm up the stairs.

"Take me to your bedroom," said Gio. Adriana led the way.

"Slut," said Gio as he inspected Adriana's room.

"Strip."

Gio sat down on Adriana's bed as Adriana stripped for him. Once she was bare naked, he stood up, taking his time to undo his belt.

"You ever take it in the ass?" He asked as his pants dropped.

Adriana nodded.

"So you aren't a liar," said Gio, kicking his pants away.

"Lay on the bed," Gio spat onto his hand.

Adriana laid her back against her bed and waited. Gio pulled her by her feet and placed them on his shoulders. Her little butt hung at the edge of the bed, in display for her assailant.

She shut her eyes tight as she felt him enter her ass. It felt like she was being split in half by him.

"Not even a sound, you're such a champ," commented Gio as he pushed his cock inside.

He smacked her ass hard, making her yelp.

Gio took long, slow strokes, as if he was savoring Adriana's ass with his cock. Adriana bit her lips and planted her face into the bed. It was painful.

Gio's hands roamed up Adriana's back, and grabbed her neck. He pressed her head deeper into the bed as he fucked her.

"Turn around," commanded Gio. Adriana meekly got up, rubbing her little used ass as she faced him.

"Not like this, lay with your head here," commanded Gio, pointing at his cock.

Confused, Adriana switched positions, hanging her head off the bed. She then felt panic as Gio's thick legs surrounded her head, and his cock poked at her lips.

Adriana unwillingly opened her mouth.

"Good, you're a good girl," said Gio, pushing his cock inside Adriana's mouth. She gagged immediately.

"Take it," said Gio, pushing his cock inside deeper into Adriana. Gio's sweaty balls slid against Adriana's forehead as he pushed his cock in.

Adriana wrapped her hands tightly around Gio's legs as he fucked her mouth upside down.

"Turn," said Gio, gasping. Adriana turned around yet again, presenting her ass to Gio. This time, Gio stuffed his whole cock into Adriana at once.

Gio hammered at Adriana's little ass. Adriana couldn't hold in the pain anymore. She reached out her arms and pressed against Gio's chest, begging him to go easy.

"TURN," shouted Gio, pulling Adriana over by her hair. His cock shoved into Adriana's throat again.

"Taste your asshole, you slut," said Gio as he fucked her mouth.

He pounded into her face, sandwiching Adriana's head between the edge of the bed and his pelvis.

"Suck my nuts," said Gio, dipping his balls into Adriana's used mouth. She complied.

Gio slapped Adriana's full, round tits as Adriana suckled his balls into her mouth.

Then he took a step closer.

"Rim me."

Adriana didn't know what it meant. She continued to run her soft tongue around Gio's balls.

"Rim my ass you slut!" said Gio, slapping Adriana's tits.

"I-I don't know what that means!" said Adriana in a hurry. Her tits stung.

Gio pushed Adriana higher up, pulling her head back onto the bed. He sat down on her saliva-covered face.

"Lick my asshole," said Gio, stroking his cock.

He sat down harder as Adriana fought against him.

Finally, he got what he wanted. He felt Adriana's little tongue flicker at his ass.

"Good, good," said Gio, sitting down all the way on Adriana's face.

"I'm gonna cum," he screamed. Gio bounced on Adriana's head as he jerked his cock fast. He then started cumming, his cock aimed at Adriana's tits.

"Ahhh, fuck," said Gio, his legs shaking. He got up from Adriana's face, and fell onto his ass on the floor.

Adriana, teary eyed, sobbed out loud.

"Jesus Gio," said Lance, standing by the door.

"That's called a fucking rim job," said Gio, his face close against Adriana's.

"Is it our turn now?" said Cowen, looking at Gio.

Gio gasped for breath on the floor, a huge grin hanging from his lips. He then looked over at Cowen and Lance, screaming at them to get out. Adriana continued sobbing.

Gio took out his phone and threw it to Adriana.

"I'm not a stingy bitch. I know I can fuck you more with these pictures, but I ain't a bitch. Delete them yourself," said Gio, getting up.

Adriana, in between sobs, vision blurry from tears, deleted the pictures of her sucking and getting fucked by Cowen and Lance.

"Clean up and get some rest," said Gio. He almost sounded sympathetic.

Adriana cried more as she heard the doors slam, then the car pull away.

Then she heard the door slam again.

Adriana wiped her face with her blanket. Someone was walking toward her room.

"I knew it, I knew it, I fucking KNEW it!"

It was Bob, standing at her door.

"No, GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" screamed Adriana, curling up onto the bed.

"Shut up, you slut, you just can't get enough of cocks, you dumb slut," screamed Bob, stomping toward Adriana.

He climbed on top of her, pinning her down underneath. He then pulled the blanket away, revealing Adriana's naked body.

"Look at you, you disgusting town whore," said Bob, pulling Adriana by her hair and slamming her head down into the bed.

"Stop, Bob, PLEASE, I can't do this," cried Adriana.

Her sore little ass was being stretched again.

Bob began pounding Adriana's ass.

"No, please, no..." sobbed Adriana as her bed shook.

Bob, face flushed red, gripped Adriana's hips down and squatted over her ass, making sure his entire cock was getting inside Adriana.

"Shut up, you tit," said Bob, his hand sliding under Adriana and squeezing her mound.

"Stop that," said Adriana, her face pressed into the bed.

Bob's fingers probed inside her wet cunt.

"Slut, you like this!" said Bob, laughing.

Bob's fingers expertly rubbed Adriana's clit. Whether her mind liked it or not, her body was enjoying the touch.

Adriana moaned out loud, bucking her hips. She then cried harder, embarrassed. Bob then moved his hand and supported himself with both elbows, thrusting into Adriana hard.

She then felt the familiar feeling of Bob's cock twitching inside her ass, leaving another load in her. She wished she never seduced Bob.

Bob crawled up to Adriana and held a handful of her hair, cleaning his cock.

"I gotta have a talk with your dad about all these men going in and out of your house," chuckled Bob.

Adriana heard the door slam the third time.

kara_love
kara_love
767 Followers