Adrianna's Desire

Story Info
Adrianna's induction into the Temple of Aristis.
1.4k words
3.44
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was her induction day. Adrianna hummed softly to herself as she left her humble home on the outskirts of the city, with her mother and father on each side of her. The twin moons of Arlach were still visible that dawn as the sun rose slowly in the east, bringing warmth to the bitter cold temperature of the winter night. They were on their way to the Temple on the most Holy day of the year, where Adrianna would bound into servitude to the Goddess Aristis. On this most holy of days, Adrianna would sacrifice her virginity and become a temple concubine. She, along with other women, would service the believers who came to the temple, seeking to find favor with the Goddess. Ten days after her birth, Adrianna was taken by her parents to the Temple to be named and her path in life chosen by the Temple Seer. The old woman had decided upon looking at the child that Adrianna would serve in the Temple harem. Adrianna did not fear the task before her, as she was a devout follower of Aristis, and willing to give her life in servitude to the Goddess. Her entire life had led up to this moment, when the High Priest would take her virginity upon the holy altar. Her mother had encouraged her to learn the same magic spells and potions that she had learned as a child. As they reached the steps leading to the Inner Chamber, Adrianna's father paused and turned to his only child. "My daughter, we are so proud of you. You have chosen your path in life, one which is not easy to follow. May the Goddess continue to bless you always."

"Thank you father, mother." Adrianna replied, kissing each of her parents in a return blessing on the crescent tattoo on each of her parent's foreheads. Her father's grip on her arm tightened slightly as the walked into the Inner Temple to the High Priest. Bowing low before the statue of the Goddess and her seven different incarnations, they walked up the path to await the ceremony.

Entering the Inner Temple, Adrianna looked around the stone chamber, seeing many people already gathered, wearing robes and speaking in soft murmurs. The voices stopped and all heads in the room turned to look at Adrianna as she entered. She was a striking beauty, tall for a woman, with long dark hair that curled in waves to her waist. She was fleshy and toned, with curved hips and a slender waist, topped off with luscious breasts that had been the envy of all the girls in the village. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue, and she had had many offers of marriage from the local boys. However, she rejected each one, devoutly stating that she was to serve in the temple someday. The boys never even got a kiss from her ruby lips. After a while, the boys stopped coming to see her entirely.

The gathered crowd was silent as she was led to the steps of the Altar by her parents. She kissed each of them one more time, and was then was taken by two women wearing red robes to the raised dais covered in white cloths in the center of the Altar. Her parents were led away, and Adrianna heard her mother cry softly as she was taken from the room. For the first 10 seasons of Temple servitude, it was forbidden for anyone to see their family or friends on the outside. Adrianna felt her heart break a little bit as she got one last glimpse of her parents.

The two women in red began to strip Adrianna of her white virginal robes. The younger of the women whispered to Adrianna "My name is Sasha. Try to relax and it will all be over soon. But you must drink this first, it will help a little." She handed Adrianna a cup filled with a dark red wine and bitter herbs. Adrianna drank it quickly, gagging slightly at the bitter taste. She then laid down on the dais while Sasha and the other woman bound her with soft white ropes around her hands. They then spread her legs and bound each one to the end of the dais. Satisfied with their work, the two women left Adrianna alone on the High Altar. The joined the rest of the gathered assembly, and the chanting began that marked the beginning of the ceremony.

Adrianna felt the cold of the marble dais seeping into her skin. She was beginning to feel nervous. The herbs that had been put in the wine she had drank was making her dizzy. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see some of the Temple Elders preparing the ceremonial fire. Sweet incense was beginning to burn, clouding her senses and filling the room with the odor of sandalwood. The chanting suddenly stopped as the High Priest Apuleius entered the room, clothed in robes of black. Everyone in the room bowed, not looking the High Priest in the eye. He approached the dais, and asked; "What is your purpose in life, woman?"

Looking him directly in the eye, Adrianna replied, "To serve Our Most High Goddess, and represent her on this earth." Apuleius suddenly grabbed her by the hair and yanking her head up, slapped her viciously across the face. He hit her a second time, splitting her bottom lip.

"DO not ever look me in the eye again woman, if you know what is good for you! I will not hesitate the next time to kill you where you lie." Apuleius shouted at her, slapping her once more to make his point known. He then roughly dropped her head, and walked to the ceremonial fire. After speaking quietly with two of the other men, he picked up a long iron rod out of the fire and walked back to Adrianna. "Adrianna, daughter of Our Most Holy Goddess, I now brand you as a servant of the Temple." Apuleius then indicated to his two assistants to hold Adrianna still. Taking the glowing hot iron brand, he pushed it against the tender skin on her left breast. She screamed, thrashing as much as she could with the weight of the two men holding her down and the bindings holding her hands and feet. The pain was fierce, cutting through the fogginess that had plagued her before now. She sobbed quietly as the brand was removed, taking a layer of delicate skin with it. He handed the brand back to one of his assistants and began to disrobe.

Adrianna looked up to see the Apuleius standing over her, completely naked, stroking his cock with one hand while he stared at her naked body. She was careful this time to not look him in the eye. She had seen naked boys before, when she was caring for her neighbors young sons and she had taken them to the stream to bathe. But Apuleius was much older, and what she saw filled her with sickness and dread. The High Priest had to be at least 70 years old, with wrinkled graying skin, and sagging belly from too much rich food. His cock, which he was stroking furiously to become hard, was about 4" long at most. Adrianna wondered to herself if he was what all men looked like.

The gathered assembly began chanting again as Apuleius suddenly grabbed the edge of the table, and heaving himself upon it, lay on top of Adrianna. She could smell his foul breath and body odor seeping into every pore of her skin. She closed her eyes, wishing it to be over quickly. The priest chuckled, "Not so eager to look upon me now are you, you stupid bitch?" He roughly shoved two fingers into her dry pussy, causing her to cry out in pain. He thrust inside her several more times, and then panting for breath, placed his cock at the entrance to her opening, and thrust himself inside. Adrianna felt a brief sting as the priest breached her hymen, followed by two or three thrusts of his cock, and then a spurt of warmth inside her. The priest licked her face with his foul tongue, and then withdrew and began to dress himself again. Turning to the crowd he announced "Today we welcome Adrianna into our Temple. Please treat her as kindly as I have today." With that, he walked out of the Inner Chambers, never looking back on the bleeding, broken girl lying on the table. Adrianna barely was aware of the two men removing her bonds, and as one picked her up in his arms and carried her from the room, she looked up into a pair of emerald green eyes before falling into blackness.